• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:14
CEST 17:14
KST 00:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8579 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 136 Next
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 17 2012 15:34 GMT
#481
On March 18 2012 00:30 Hassybaby wrote:
Veli, according to Draz, he's got limitations on his dayvig involving items. So I don't know how well we'll be able to control it.

I think it would be a good idea to KILL him at some point, lynch or otherwise, so we can see what everything he says is true. But right now, I'd like to focus on other aspects like the election. We still have over 24 hours, and a lot of people have yet to say anything, so I think waiting will be better

Well, if he's limited by items then we don't need to kill him. It'll be easy enough to tell if he's lying if someone gets consumed by shadow and flame again without anyone having given him an item.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 17 2012 15:37 GMT
#482
On March 18 2012 00:33 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 00:30 Jayjay54 wrote:
I think Draz is bullshitting. The "I need 5 items" condition makes no sense as balrog. It's completely random.

Draz refers to this old Balrog fake claim and adds another random condition to it.

So they took an old fake role as a gag, implemented it here and were like "yea he needs more stuff".

You also claim to have restrictions on your KP item wise. Also completely nonsense for flavour (balrog doesn't need shit to kill).

I still think he might be sleeper cell or even scum (who didn't intend to claim until he knew he hit third).

Overall, draz, you are a perfect day 1 lynch. At worst (in case you weren't bullshitting), we lose a third party who wants to kill a townie and looks for items, which is still OK from town perspective. At best, me nail a lanch at scum or sleeper.

Sounds like a plan to me.

##vote Drazerk


Except for the fact I can't kill for a while and you will be controlling the kill while I wait for scum to kill gandalf for me?


I am not voting you, because of that. I am voting you, because I don't buy your role.

Balrog who is resembling an old fake claim, but is now suddenly obsessed with items in addition.

yea right.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 17 2012 15:38 GMT
#483
On March 18 2012 00:34 Velinath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 00:30 Hassybaby wrote:
Veli, according to Draz, he's got limitations on his dayvig involving items. So I don't know how well we'll be able to control it.

I think it would be a good idea to KILL him at some point, lynch or otherwise, so we can see what everything he says is true. But right now, I'd like to focus on other aspects like the election. We still have over 24 hours, and a lot of people have yet to say anything, so I think waiting will be better

Well, if he's limited by items then we don't need to kill him. It'll be easy enough to tell if he's lying if someone gets consumed by shadow and flame again without anyone having given him an item.


yea, that'll help. Because he can't at no point say "Hey I received an item". That's totally a prove.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 15:42 GMT
#484
On March 18 2012 00:37 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 00:33 Drazerk wrote:
On March 18 2012 00:30 Jayjay54 wrote:
I think Draz is bullshitting. The "I need 5 items" condition makes no sense as balrog. It's completely random.

Draz refers to this old Balrog fake claim and adds another random condition to it.

So they took an old fake role as a gag, implemented it here and were like "yea he needs more stuff".

You also claim to have restrictions on your KP item wise. Also completely nonsense for flavour (balrog doesn't need shit to kill).

I still think he might be sleeper cell or even scum (who didn't intend to claim until he knew he hit third).

Overall, draz, you are a perfect day 1 lynch. At worst (in case you weren't bullshitting), we lose a third party who wants to kill a townie and looks for items, which is still OK from town perspective. At best, me nail a lanch at scum or sleeper.

Sounds like a plan to me.

##vote Drazerk


Except for the fact I can't kill for a while and you will be controlling the kill while I wait for scum to kill gandalf for me?


I am not voting you, because of that. I am voting you, because I don't buy your role.

Balrog who is resembling an old fake claim, but is now suddenly obsessed with items in addition.

yea right.


I just want to get back to middle earth through the rift using items

Also the whole point of the game is that it is a collection of roles from multiple game and with Igrok as a co host it makes perfect sense for it to be in the game and due to the epic relationship me and balrog had in LOTR it makes sense for me to have received it as payback.
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 17 2012 15:43 GMT
#485
On March 18 2012 00:38 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 00:34 Velinath wrote:
On March 18 2012 00:30 Hassybaby wrote:
Veli, according to Draz, he's got limitations on his dayvig involving items. So I don't know how well we'll be able to control it.

I think it would be a good idea to KILL him at some point, lynch or otherwise, so we can see what everything he says is true. But right now, I'd like to focus on other aspects like the election. We still have over 24 hours, and a lot of people have yet to say anything, so I think waiting will be better

Well, if he's limited by items then we don't need to kill him. It'll be easy enough to tell if he's lying if someone gets consumed by shadow and flame again without anyone having given him an item.


yea, that'll help. Because he can't at no point say "Hey I received an item". That's totally a prove.

Was this sarcasm? It reads like sarcasm, but it's really hard to tell with just text.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 15:43 GMT
#486
On March 18 2012 00:38 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 00:34 Velinath wrote:
On March 18 2012 00:30 Hassybaby wrote:
Veli, according to Draz, he's got limitations on his dayvig involving items. So I don't know how well we'll be able to control it.

I think it would be a good idea to KILL him at some point, lynch or otherwise, so we can see what everything he says is true. But right now, I'd like to focus on other aspects like the election. We still have over 24 hours, and a lot of people have yet to say anything, so I think waiting will be better

Well, if he's limited by items then we don't need to kill him. It'll be easy enough to tell if he's lying if someone gets consumed by shadow and flame again without anyone having given him an item.


yea, that'll help. Because he can't at no point say "Hey I received an item". That's totally a prove.


Only ways you can get an item is the following

Kill someone
Lynch someone
Get given it

Naturally I would only get an item through lynching in which case I would own up to it because you already know my kill flavour T_T
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
March 17 2012 15:46 GMT
#487
@Grack


On March 17 2012 11:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 11:31 gonzaw wrote:
On March 17 2012 11:25 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 17 2012 11:14 gonzaw wrote:
@Grackaroni

So why do you think I even have an item?

No role related reason. Just a random thought.


Ehmm, that's not ramdom at all.

If it was indeed a random thought, what was the purpose of posting it?

I was trying to make it a little less obvious but sticking to my transparency.
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 08:48 gonzaw wrote:

Fact: Lemons contain traces of potassium sulfate.


I want my lemons


Why is it that people keep bringing up this lemon thing?!

Couple things:
1) I don't think we should be trusting Draz at all. It sounds chaotic. And I'm on board with JayJay's reasoning.
2) Can we try to cut down on spam?
3) Who is realistically going to running for Wheatley... everyone seems to just have random votes for themselves....
In my opinion.. I think a lot of people who are 'vouching' for other people make me extremely nervous. This indicates that they probably have some kind of connection that we don't know about? This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but rather something that needs to be considered when electing someone..

I imagine we must have a role that does some sort of protection. If Wheatly gets elected, the person should be transparent, tell us what it is, and if we have protection abilities, we can just use it on him?? Or is that too simple?
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 17 2012 15:47 GMT
#488
Because I am a lemon too.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 17 2012 15:48 GMT
#489
Maverick, I believe Kenpachi, Blazinghand, and myself are legitimately running for Wheatley.
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
March 17 2012 15:49 GMT
#490
On March 18 2012 00:43 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 00:38 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 18 2012 00:34 Velinath wrote:
On March 18 2012 00:30 Hassybaby wrote:
Veli, according to Draz, he's got limitations on his dayvig involving items. So I don't know how well we'll be able to control it.

I think it would be a good idea to KILL him at some point, lynch or otherwise, so we can see what everything he says is true. But right now, I'd like to focus on other aspects like the election. We still have over 24 hours, and a lot of people have yet to say anything, so I think waiting will be better

Well, if he's limited by items then we don't need to kill him. It'll be easy enough to tell if he's lying if someone gets consumed by shadow and flame again without anyone having given him an item.


yea, that'll help. Because he can't at no point say "Hey I received an item". That's totally a prove.


Only ways you can get an item is the following

Kill someone
Lynch someone
Get given it

Naturally I would only get an item through lynching in which case I would own up to it because you already know my kill flavour T_T


I hate getting bogged down into this circular discussion, but the reality is that none of us really know your role or your alignment.

Somehow we are all convinced he is Balrog also, which we really don't know either...
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 17 2012 15:49 GMT
#491
You want to use items to get back? Sorry. Just no.

Also, that was sarcasm.

Draz can at any point claim he got given an item. Now what? No one claims to have given an item.

draz: can you only kill when you get an item?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
March 17 2012 15:50 GMT
#492
On March 18 2012 00:48 Velinath wrote:
Maverick, I believe Kenpachi, Blazinghand, and myself are legitimately running for Wheatley.



Now okay, all of those are people that I would never pick for this election... And I know there are more people than that who put their name in.. so why pick you 3?
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 15:52 GMT
#493
On March 18 2012 00:49 Jayjay54 wrote:
You want to use items to get back? Sorry. Just no.

Also, that was sarcasm.

Draz can at any point claim he got given an item. Now what? No one claims to have given an item.

draz: can you only kill when you get an item?


I am going to laugh at you when I flip

I am done arguing with you and defending myself we concentrate on what is important now which is the election and a real lynch we are not discussing myself any more.

And I can not discuss just know my kill and win con are both related to items
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 17 2012 15:52 GMT
#494
Hey Drazerk, why did you want to make town elect velinath, because you believed he was 3rd party. When you claimed that your win condition before was just to survive and win with town?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 15:54 GMT
#495
On March 18 2012 00:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Hey Drazerk, why did you want to make town elect velinath, because you believed he was 3rd party. When you claimed that your win condition before was just to survive and win with town?


over powered blues with additional powers why wouldn't you want that?
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 17 2012 15:54 GMT
#496
On March 18 2012 00:50 Maverick32x wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 00:48 Velinath wrote:
Maverick, I believe Kenpachi, Blazinghand, and myself are legitimately running for Wheatley.



Now okay, all of those are people that I would never pick for this election... And I know there are more people than that who put their name in.. so why pick you 3?


Gonzaw was the fourth, and that's it I think. I think he was left out of the list because he openly admitted he will lie if the superpower was interesting enough. Judging by how this game is going, something tells me it will be interesting, so I can't see how anyone can trust his as Wheatley
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 17 2012 15:55 GMT
#497
Just my thoughts on the Wheatly role:

I'm not ever going to trust Wheatly. IIRC, Wheatly screws over Chell in Portal 2 by taking control of Aperture, despite his best intentions. I can see this going the same way. Wheatly begins the game by helping the town, then gets a new wincon where he has to kill us all or something.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Dirk Hardpec
Profile Joined March 2012
United States73 Posts
March 17 2012 15:56 GMT
#498
No matter how much I think about it, Drazerk's successful shooting says nothing about his alignment. It is a reasonable approach for almost every faction except for town, and town is the faction most prone to take unreasonable approaches to the game.

What I find more interesting is the fact that he claims to be third party. No matter how you look at it, the only faction I can possibly think of benefitting from being thought of as third party is mafia. It is strictly inefficient for town to be thought of as third party as that will lead to an eventual lynch of that person, you cannot go into situation where one lynch will lose the game carrying a claimed third party on your back. This is however perfectly acceptable for someone who just wants to extend his life cycle for a while, ie: mafia.

I guess it is also possible that he is indeed a third party and is trying to make an alliance with us, but it seems very unlikely as most third parties tend to be at severe disadvantage when they get figured out.

In sense, it makes no sense from a balance standpoint to create a third party in a game, and then make it possible for us to leave that third party alive, might as well be town then.

This is why I don't believe his claim, I think Drazerk is scum and I want to lynch him. I guess I can't say I disbelieve his role claim as the flavor fits, however I do disbelieve his alignment claim.

##Vote Drazerk
How this goes?
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 17 2012 15:56 GMT
#499
On March 18 2012 00:54 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 00:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Hey Drazerk, why did you want to make town elect velinath, because you believed he was 3rd party. When you claimed that your win condition before was just to survive and win with town?


over powered blues with additional powers why wouldn't you want that?


ok and why don't you want that now with your new wincon?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Cwave
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands313 Posts
March 17 2012 16:02 GMT
#500
On March 18 2012 00:56 Dirk Hardpec wrote:
No matter how much I think about it, Drazerk's successful shooting says nothing about his alignment. It is a reasonable approach for almost every faction except for town, and town is the faction most prone to take unreasonable approaches to the game.

##Vote Drazerk


I think it atleast tells us he isn't a sleepercell dude who doesn't know who his mates are.
So he is town or scum with big cojones.
I've learned so much from my mistakes. I'm thinking of making a few more.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem186
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 186
Railgan 89
trigger 46
IndyStarCraft 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52791
Shuttle 8678
BeSt 758
Horang2 493
actioN 235
Larva 201
Sexy 187
ggaemo 138
Soma 137
Last 117
[ Show more ]
Mind 95
Zeus 79
Sea.KH 60
hero 58
Hyun 54
Killer 47
Aegong 46
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
PianO 22
Rock 19
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5056
qojqva2655
Dendi1432
420jenkins476
Fuzer 106
Counter-Strike
fl0m3347
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1177
Liquid`Hasu817
MindelVK3
Other Games
B2W.Neo968
singsing713
Beastyqt609
Mlord472
byalli378
ArmadaUGS212
Livibee211
Hui .192
KnowMe123
QueenE68
Mew2King52
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 53
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2947
League of Legends
• Nemesis2803
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 46m
Replay Cast
7h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.