• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:57
CEST 17:57
KST 00:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8966 users

Newbie Mini Mafia IV - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 56 Next
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
February 27 2012 06:07 GMT
#281
The thing with the abbreviations if down again so I'll just be a hipster and say EDIT

I'm late for my first hour of 2 hour class, had to take a dump so it's not entirely mafia's but this made me want to stick to my vote until the end. This time it's for real, feel free to bandwagon.
I don't know, lynch me!
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
February 27 2012 06:07 GMT
#282
mafia's fault lol and is instead of if. Jesus
I don't know, lynch me!
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
February 27 2012 06:09 GMT
#283
On February 27 2012 15:00 FourFace wrote:
"I'm not gonna just make a giant fluff post if that's what you want."

Silly question, the he would have figured it out by himself though.. I think it's a scum post icebraker, someone asks a silly question and the answer is give. Like saying look at me I'm active

Hey what's your opinion on whatever. Same thing as the first

players lurking is an issue .. WOW i didn't see that one coming. What a revolutionary point of view

believe it or not .. people are going to check your posts to see when you were active (if it really comes down to that) and the way you said it .. well maybe then but wait it might be then and then and then till then. I personally don't care

then asking for an opinio again.

Who exactly are you condescending here. It seems like you're just talking to youself.. I'm the crazy one here you can't have that it's taken

On and off about statistics etc.
"So please do I'm not gonna just make a giant fluff post if that's what you want" Yeah I want you to post fluff THIS TIME lol + Show Spoiler +
reverse psychology


This is a really bad way to make a case.... At least make a header stating who you're investigating.

Come on man.....
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
February 27 2012 06:10 GMT
#284
omg just go with it.
I don't know, lynch me!
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
February 27 2012 06:17 GMT
#285
On February 27 2012 15:10 FourFace wrote:
omg just go with it.


Because I think you might be town I'm trying to help you set up your post so you will be taken seriously and given even an ounce of attention.

As it stands now you are just being a nuisance. This is coming from someone who finds Janaan suspicions.
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
February 27 2012 06:19 GMT
#286
On February 27 2012 15:17 Alderan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2012 15:10 FourFace wrote:
omg just go with it.


Because I think you might be town I'm trying to help you set up your post so you will be taken seriously and given even an ounce of attention.

As it stands now you are just being a nuisance. This is coming from someone who finds Janaan suspicions.


Fair enough, i couldn't ask for anything more.
I don't know, lynch me!
Janaan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States381 Posts
February 27 2012 06:26 GMT
#287
On February 27 2012 15:00 FourFace wrote:
"I'm not gonna just make a giant fluff post if that's what you want."

Silly question, the he would have figured it out by himself though.. I think it's a scum post icebraker, someone asks a silly question and the answer is give. Like saying look at me I'm active 1.

Hey what's your opinion on whatever. Same thing as the first 2.

players lurking is an issue .. WOW i didn't see that one coming. What a revolutionary point of view 3.

believe it or not .. people are going to check your posts to see when you were active (if it really comes down to that) and the way you said it .. well maybe then but wait it might be then and then and then till then. I personally don't care 4.

then asking for an opinio again.

Who exactly are you condescending here. It seems like you're just talking to youself.. I'm the crazy one here you can't have that it's taken 5.

On and off about statistics etc.
"So please do I'm not gonna just make a giant fluff post if that's what you want" Yeah I want you to post fluff THIS TIME lol + Show Spoiler +
reverse psychology


Thank you. Now that I know what you want me to respond to, I can actually address your post.

1. The man asked a question, I answered it. I don't know why you have a problem with that. I did the same thing when Steve asked about hydras.

2. Early, when the game first started, I was trying to get people to talk. Asking them questions is a way to do this, even if it's about basic town policies like lurker lynching or having a fake vote deadline. You'll notice that I tried to do this with most people early game, because I wanted them to post more than two sentences on a subject. It's probably not the BEST way to get people talking, but that's what I was trying to do.

3. In my experience, lurkers are a huge problem, particularly in newbie games. You bet that I'm gonna address it, and early in the game is the best time. It's not a revolutionary viewpoint, but I'd prefer to get it out on the table as soon as possible than have it go completely unsaid.

4. Gumshoe asked when people are available. So I told him. Yeah, my schedule is a bit wierd, so the post looked a bit wierd. But that's my basic schedule. You may not care, but he asked, so obviously he does.

5. I admit, this does look odd since I didn't quote what I was replying to and there's another post and a page break inbetween mine and Gumshoe's post. But I wasn't talking to myself, I was talking to Gumshoe.

As far as statistics, I made one post about them. That post was replying to your post that had a bunch of statistics that I think don't really help anyone, and don't really inform the decision that you came to. I made a second post about Ghost that you assumed had to do with statistics, but as I already said, doesn't. I haven't been "on and off about statistics" at all.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
February 27 2012 07:47 GMT
#288
On February 27 2012 09:37 Chocolate wrote:

@ghost you thought I was scummy because I voted on a lurker? I don't see anything wrong with that at all, please explain why you dislike it.


You did not vote on a lurker. You voted on someone who did not post in the first 18 hours of a 48 hour cycle. That is not a lurker, and you are looking quite desperate to find an easy target to lynch, which is what scum normally does.

The reason why I dislike it is that there are always townies that are easy lynch targets. But as they are townies, they should not get lynched. So before we blindly put votes on people who for some reason missed the first third of the day, we should try to get more information. It's not like you cast your votes 2 hours before deadline, there was at that point still plenty of time for everyone to participate in the thread.

We should probably spread out our votes, don't need two people on one lurker yet imo.


What is that supposed to do? Remember, votes are here first and foremost to lynch people. A single vote on anyone does not apply any pressure at all.

On February 27 2012 09:37 Chocolate wrote:
I'm going to vote for you for the time being because that was really weird. If you sufficiently explain yourself and start to make sense I will unvote you.


"really weird" is not enough of a reason to vote someone.

Generally, I don't like how quick you are with casting votes for cheap reasons. At the moment, I have the feeling you just try to get an easy lynch for a fake pro-town alignement, and I find you very suspicious.

"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
February 27 2012 11:55 GMT
#289
On February 27 2012 15:26 Janaan wrote:

2. Early, when the game first started, I was trying to get people to talk. Asking them questions is a way to do this, even if it's about basic town policies like lurker lynching or having a fake vote deadline. You'll notice that I tried to do this with most people early game, because I wanted them to post more than two sentences on a subject. It's probably not the BEST way to get people talking, but that's what I was trying to do.



Ok so you say you are newbie townie, then ima school you about how to ask questions to get people to talk. It's almost

Alderan why do you think Janaan is suspicious?

You see, simple right? It's almost like yours but mine is awesome. Can you you figure out the difference? Ok for your defence, questions like mine just now only get available after some time.. so all is forgiven if you start behaving pro town from now on. At least in IMO. THe vote stays though, i want to see you improve and step up your game so you can help us catch some scum.
I don't know, lynch me!
k2hd
Profile Joined February 2012
Cayman Islands78 Posts
February 27 2012 12:08 GMT
#290
Right then. First off, FourFace. His posts sound like a town player who is very enthusiastic about playing things his way, and having fun with his writing style, hence the kooky posting, so I agree that we should take the heat off of him just for now...

As for chocolate and ghost, I must say I have my suspicions regarding them as well. I'm not going to quote too much because I think others have done enough of that already while I've been away.

Ghost seems VERY insistent on lynching. He's even against using FOS and wants to straight out lynch anyone he considers suspicious, as some have already pointed out. Then, when FourFace places a vote on jekyl just to "pressure" them, ghost posts this:

@fourface That's not how you apply pressure on someone to post. This is how you apply pressure on someone to post.


It doesn't really say much about WHY FourFace is doing it wrong, and conveniently places another vote on jekyl.

Then, FourFace presents himself as a better, and more possible target for a mislynch. Ghost accuses FourFace of scummy/crazy play, and it seems to me like he is out to get the easy mislynch again. Does he actually just think that FourFace is playing a very weird and seemingly nonsensical style? Maybe, but he has yet to unvote FourFace in the voting thread.

Now for chocolate. I don't have as much to go on for chocolate aside from what's already been said, but I think it's interesting that he is voting for FourFace with ghost as well, perhaps hoping to start some sort of bandwagon?

This part of his post:

I'm going to vote for you for the time being because that was really weird. If you sufficiently explain yourself and start to make sense I will unvote you.

Seems like a way of joining ghost in starting the bandwagon, while at the same time giving him the option of pulling out if the bandwagoning fails. I'm just not sure why you would actually put your vote into the voting thread at this stage, instead of just posting the thought and leaving it at that till FourFace actually DID post more so he could decide. To be fair to him though, he (seemingly) hasn't had the chance to read why posters such as alderaan and jekylandhyde don't think FourFace is scum yet. For now, I will remain suspicious of these 2 without voting yet, for reasons that will be explained below.

I'm also very curious though to know why everyone is ignoring igabod. Up until now, his contributions have been these 2 posts:

On February 27 2012 00:04 igabod wrote:
I just finished reading the thread. I agree with lynching someone day one. I also think that the fake voting deadline could work.


On February 27 2012 00:24 igabod wrote:
I will be available most of the time on Saturday and Sunday. I won't have much time on Tuesdays. I have about 3 hours when I can post on Tuesday.


All he has done is agree with what has been said so far (without even bothering to put it into his own words, or back his agreement up with his own logic), and since then we have heard nothing from him.

Now I should say that this will likely be my last post from now until the voting deadline (the real one) because I have to head off to bed soon for class tomorrow, and will be in uni when the deadline is up. I have pretty much no breaks tomorrow either in between classes. Because of this, I will vote for a no lynch for today only. Since I will be away for so long, I'd rather not vote for a lynch on someone who posts a proper defense when they wake up, or if a better target presents themself and I'm not available to change my vote.

Just to confirm, can I ACTUALLY vote for a no lynch, or does that only occur when there is no majority? I will actually probably come online tomorrow during a lecture just to check this post (and change my vote if I have to), wouldn't want to be modkilled for a stupid mistake like this

Just fyi, If I cannot vote for a no lynch, I will be voting for igabod no matter what, because I won't have time to go through posts properly in a lecture to consider what everyone has to say. It seems like a safe enough option for now because I am sure I will not get a majority on him anyway at this stage, so this vote shouldn't have an effect on tomorrow's lynch. I'll be able to post more as I have Wednesday and Thursday off (GMT +11).

##vote: no lynch

k2hd
Profile Joined February 2012
Cayman Islands78 Posts
February 27 2012 12:23 GMT
#291
Just to confirm, can I ACTUALLY vote for a no lynch, or does that only occur when there is no majority? I will actually probably come online tomorrow during a lecture just to check this post (and change my vote if I have to), wouldn't want to be modkilled for a stupid mistake like this


That was meant to be green... I fail at forum posting.
k2hd
Profile Joined February 2012
Cayman Islands78 Posts
February 27 2012 12:29 GMT
#292
Oh and uh, all posts still by BassInSpace so far, I keep forgetting to sign, sorry for spamming guys.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-27 14:33:01
February 27 2012 14:23 GMT
#293
On February 27 2012 21:08 k2hd wrote:
Just to confirm, can I ACTUALLY vote for a no lynch, or does that only occur when there is no majority? I will actually probably come online tomorrow during a lecture just to check this post (and change my vote if I have to), wouldn't want to be modkilled for a stupid mistake like this
##vote: no lynch

6. Voting is mandatory. You may NOT abstain.

Voting for a no lynch is the same as abstaining. You must vote for a player alive in the game. To trigger a no lynch, the votes must not reach a majority.

Don't worry, you wouldn't be modkilled for something like this. You are legitimately confused and are giving your best effort to follow the rules. That usually gives you a little bit of leeway or at least the benefit of the doubt. Plus this is a newbie game where you aren't expected to know exactly how everything works. As long as you ask questions when you're confused and give your best effort to follow the rules, you won't have to worry about a modkill for this kind of stuff.
Uff Da
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
February 27 2012 15:03 GMT
#294
off-topic: It woudl be truly awesome to have a Miller and a Godfather in the game
I don't know, lynch me!
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
February 27 2012 15:41 GMT
#295
So while we wait for Janaan to hatch from his cocoon and convince everyone he is in fact a beautiful Vanillus Townae buttefly, a useful and benevolent creature for the ecosystem and not a scummy moth I just want to say I missed the lack of usefulness of igabod completely. Thank you hermaphrodite hydra for the tip, very vigilant of you. Definitely a lynch candidate for me (along with Janaan .. so Alderan, our chief biologist .. what's your analysis on the outcome of the metamorphosis? we're waiting, you said yourself it could be tricky), should we choose to lynch which at this point seems pretty sexy to me despite what I said earlier.
I don't know, lynch me!
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
February 27 2012 16:05 GMT
#296
I'll be offline for the next few hours until after the soft deadline (8 hours before night), so here a short update after reading through several filters:

- FourFace: Still to much fluff in his posts, but I don't get a scum vibe from him. I don't want to lynch him (yet?).
- Jaanan: I don't see what's suspicious about him, I get a null read.
- Ghost_403: Wants to lynch at all cost, even if it is only unhelpfull townies or lurkers. I don't like that stance, and I don't like how hard he tries to push it. Suspicious.
- igabod: Hardcore lurking. I don't like that. I won't lynch him for that yet, but it's suspicious.
- Chocolate: Seems to go for easy targets, jumps on the fourface bandwagon, never showed an own opinion. Once criticized, he almost vanished completely. The guy I want to lynch most at the moment.

##Vote Chocolate
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
February 27 2012 16:28 GMT
#297
Obviously we need to hear more from everyone, but here is who I'm specifically looking forward to:

- Igabod
- Chocolate
- Janaan (In that, I would like to hear who you want to vote for)
- Ghost_403
- Steveling

I still like Chocolate as the lynch candidate for today, but I'm going to hold out as I wait for a response.

Also I have more reads on Ghost, but again, I'd rather wait for him to respond so as not to jump the gun with divulging information.

A note on Steveling. Last game he played a very "I'm a noob town don't lynch me" game as stated in one of his first posts in the scum qt. He obviously can't do this again if he's scum, because he knows I'm town, and I'll call it out. After playing a game with him it seems like he is a person who would use a shtick as scum. Steveling I'm telling you now, if a lurker scum is your thing, I'll find you.

FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 01:05:46
February 27 2012 16:42 GMT
#298
So people don't like lurkers, they don't want fluff, they can't stand statistics, they like to post when they'll be online, they don't like people jumping on bandwagons, they get or don't get oooohh OOOHHh oOOHHH scum vi-bratioooonns, they don't want to prove they are/can be/are eager to be/promise to be useful just for the hell of it or even write about why they said someone is suspicious in the heat of a FOS that should help confirm their suspicion (instead they ask who they WOULD vote for; would is not that important but I hyphened it like a boss) . My oh my this is a tough crowd so i'll just stop clowning at this point even before Day[1] ends .. get it Day bracket 9 bracket i mean 1 bracket? No..? I give up.

From now on I have a real reason for posting every move I make. Feel free to interrogate me about my motives any time but know that scum is listening.

Anyway I've hacked the Scum QT and it says: Mafia won't shoot me, instead they want to wait to see if there is a vigilante who plays by the book and kills liars. They'll force a lynch on me tomorrow and they know they don't even have to roleblock. I guess I was too transparent even with all that bs going on.


They'll force a lynch on me tomorrow and they know they don't even have to roleblock. I guess I was too transparent even with all that bs going on
I don't know, lynch me!
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 00:07:15
February 27 2012 17:22 GMT
#299
On February 28 2012 01:42 FourFace wrote: They'll force a lynch on me tomorrow and they know they don't even have to roleblock. I guess I was too transparent even with all that bs going on.
EDIT: What I meant to say was They'll force a lynch on me tomorrow and shoot if it doesn't work out while knowing that they don't even have to releblock. I guess I was too ... etc etc transparent even with all that bs going on. Damnit guys I'm the DOC, now be nice to me .. vote for who I want you to vote and I will most likely save you. Medical care isn't free you know. As for who the DT is I have no idea but he sure is invisible .. or even a dark archon messing with my mind. Is there a pattern here? Do I get exponentially crazier after 2 am KST and get back to making a little sense starting around midnight? Damn I'm attention whoring hard, won't be long until someone lynches me solely for that reason. There's still hope though... Day 2 might be different if I live to see it. I'm getting tired of myself so you guys must be REALLY tired. Remember Doc needs you to be on his side for him to protect you. Aloha
I don't know, lynch me!
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
February 27 2012 17:27 GMT
#300
...

I don't even know what to say....
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
UpATreeSC 65
TKL 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5161
Bisu 1995
Soulkey 1567
EffOrt 769
Mini 574
Horang2 379
Larva 344
ZerO 300
actioN 245
ggaemo 244
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 114
Yoon 105
Mind 96
sorry 85
hero 77
Shinee 67
Sharp 65
Barracks 58
Pusan 57
Snow 52
Hyun 42
Bale 30
Trap 26
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 18
NaDa 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Noble 10
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5722
qojqva2463
Dendi1312
420jenkins262
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m3003
Fnx 724
x6flipin340
edward42
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes306
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1236
hiko1006
B2W.Neo452
DeMusliM289
XBOCT220
Livibee211
Liquid`VortiX199
QueenE99
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)18
FrodaN0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
Other Games
WardiTV24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 73
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV606
League of Legends
• Nemesis3756
• TFBlade756
Other Games
• Shiphtur436
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 3m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.