• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:00
CEST 01:00
KST 08:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9759 users

Newbie Mini Mafia IV - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 56 Next
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
February 27 2012 17:28 GMT
#301
He edited his post now? Or was that a mod?
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
February 27 2012 17:29 GMT
#302
He edited both posts. Jesus christ.
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
February 27 2012 17:30 GMT
#303
FourFace should be replaced immediately.
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
February 27 2012 17:32 GMT
#304
Something weird is happening. I'm getting really bad mafia vibe from this #
I don't know, lynch me!
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
February 27 2012 17:34 GMT
#305
You just got yourself modkilled and banned FF... why?
Guts? Determination? $5?
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
February 27 2012 17:37 GMT
#306
Don't reverse troll me DYH
I don't know, lynch me!
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
February 27 2012 17:40 GMT
#307
This is for the best.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 27 2012 17:40 GMT
#308
@fourface


Editing:
Editing is not allowed for any reason. Editing will result in a warning. After that, you will be modkilled. This is the one part of the site where it is okay to be double posting, even triple-posting. While I ask for everybody to post as concisely as possible, post again if you have to edit anything.


They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
February 27 2012 17:47 GMT
#309
This game man, it's not for me. I can't sleep because it messes with my head. Check this out: what I do regret right now is editing those last two posts instead of making 2 additionaI posts and editing them into nvm and what? That would have been awesome so you can appreciate the mood that came out of it. Nah things are getting too messy in my head I can't sleep. I'm not joking I have issues. Sorry for putting everyone through this.. it was juvenile and you came here to have fun. I had my fun but now it's like I pissed my pants. I do hope that Day 2 will start making for a good game afterall
I don't know, lynch me!
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
February 27 2012 17:48 GMT
#310
Without me of course
I don't know, lynch me!
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
February 27 2012 17:49 GMT
#311
FourFace has been warned for editing his posts. Any further violations of the no-editing rule will result in a modkill and possible replacement.
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
Janaan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States381 Posts
February 27 2012 17:50 GMT
#312
At the moment, I'm thinking Ghost. He's been talking about lynching, even saying that it's ok to mislynch multiple times in a row. Definitely seems like a scummy mindset to me. He also hasn't posted since the accusations came up, which doesn't help.

## Vote: Ghost_403
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
February 27 2012 17:51 GMT
#313
I find myself agreeing with you fairly often, Alderan. But I've been burned by you before, so I'm keeping an eye out.

I don't like Chocolate's play so far, his lurking and last couple posts. However, his 3 votes already on 3 different people despite a little amount of time in the thread is really conspicuous. His scum play in NMM3 was defined by trying to stay off the radar. That is at least enough to push him into null for me. I don't think we should lynch him today.

Ghost is definitely on my radar as well with things like, "Just got back and I've seen a few things that I'm not too happy about" (I don't like that this mirrored how I started my case on FF). Also, "but I'm down with policy lynching. Townies, don't change your vote at the last minute and mess up votes. I will vote to policy lynch you." Ghost is playing pretty ballsy and I'm perfectly willing to let him to continue to do so. He does not earn my vote for today.

I do want to vote Igabod. He is our hardest lurker so far, and he gave us a schedule which does not excuse him.
On February 27 2012 00:24 igabod wrote:
I will be available most of the time on Saturday and Sunday. I won't have much time on Tuesdays. I have about 3 hours when I can post on Tuesday.

He has been available, but hasn't posted. With no clear case on anyone else, this definitely earns my vote for the soft deadline.

##Vote: igabod
Guts? Determination? $5?
Alderan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States463 Posts
February 27 2012 17:52 GMT
#314
On February 28 2012 02:47 FourFace wrote:
This game man, it's not for me. I can't sleep because it messes with my head. Check this out: what I do regret right now is editing those last two posts instead of making 2 additionaI posts and editing them into nvm and what? That would have been awesome so you can appreciate the mood that came out of it. Nah things are getting too messy in my head I can't sleep. I'm not joking I have issues. Sorry for putting everyone through this.. it was juvenile and you came here to have fun. I had my fun but now it's like I pissed my pants. I do hope that Day 2 will start making for a good game afterall




Can we take this as a request for a replacement?
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 27 2012 17:52 GMT
#315
I'm going to assume that pursuing a lynch on FourFace is counterproductive at this point. I still feel that we should be looking for someone to lynch day 1. I thought I explained myself well enough the first time, but I am more than happy to reiterate my position.

Let's say that everyone agrees to no-lynch day 1. Instead of arguing and creating content, everyone agrees and nothing happens. The deadline from day 1 comes and goes, and the mafia gets to kill one random townie for free. Day 2 starts, and we are left in the same position that we were in Day 1, only now we have one less townie. This outcome has no benefit for the town.

Instead, let's say that we agree to lynch a lurker. (Obviously, scum would be better. This goes without saying.) Now, we have people arguing over who is the better lynch. The lurkers are forced to interact with the town. Sides are picked, fights are fought, and maybe we lose a townie over it. Night 1 comes and goes, and we start day 2, AT WORST, down two townies. Instead of having nothing to go on, we have pages of content that we can analyze for inconstancies and patterns. The mafia are most likely going to kill people who are on the right track, giving us clues as to who they are. The town may be down a player, but has so much more information to go on.

Of course, one could make the argument of "Well, why don't we just pretend to lynch someone." Empty threats aren't going to force people to interact with the town. The follow-through is important.

And that is why I support lynching a lurker (scum would be better) day 1.

When I get home, I'll take another look at the thread and throw in an opinion on who might be a good day 1 lynch.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
February 27 2012 17:52 GMT
#316
Godam, sorry guys, shouldn't join another game so fast.
Don't feel motivated. Q_Q
I should ask for a rep maybe? Don't wanna be "that" guy though, I respect hosts from providing games, don't wanna screw them over.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 27 2012 17:57 GMT
#317
@janaan Sorry, I haven't been around. I hope my earlier post answers some of the points that you brought up.

By the way, earlier in the thread, people were asking about what times people are on, mine tends to be about 21:00 GMT (+00:00) to around 03:00 GMT (+00:00). I might stop by every once in a while, but that is the time when I'm most active.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
February 27 2012 17:57 GMT
#318
On February 28 2012 02:51 DoYouHas wrote:
He has been available, but hasn't posted. With no clear case on anyone else, this definitely earns my vote for the soft deadline.

##Vote: igabod


How do you know he has been available?
I don't know, lynch me!
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
February 27 2012 18:05 GMT
#319
It's monday night for me which means it's monday morning for you and him DYH, WHY DON YOU THINK HE HAS BEEN AVAILABLE when he said he'll be online on saturday sunday and maybe tuesday. Answer the question. You were among the first to blast me the question why I was trolling and editing.. which means you are UBER active .. and yet you failed to post in the last what, 10 hours. Are you on the Mafia QT posting like a madman? I am 100% sure you are scum. Your so scummy it's repugnant. I got you now.
I don't know, lynch me!
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
February 27 2012 18:15 GMT
#320
[b##]FOS DoYouHas[/b]
I don't know, lynch me!
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 141
Nathanias 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 559
910 34
MaD[AoV]25
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Fnx 649
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox557
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3840
Other Games
summit1g9569
shahzam413
C9.Mang0285
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
gamesdonequick150
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie853
• Shiphtur740
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h
Patches Events
17h
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.