• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:56
CEST 14:56
KST 21:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9463 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 212 Next
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 08 2012 20:52 GMT
#1141
Ok people, I am gonna announce something. Who else has claimed apart from Kurumi, Toad, BM and me?
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
February 08 2012 20:55 GMT
#1142
On February 09 2012 04:02 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 03:40 ico wrote:
Why should anyone listen to you Radfield? You and BM are the only ones talking about that mysterious other forum (unless I missed someone).
For all I know that is the scumqt and you guys make things up trying to take control.

This was listed as a Normal game with simply refluffed roles. And now people are claiming all kind of bs.
Please, tell me I am wrong.

Since over half the people in this game and perhaps as many as 2/3s are aware of the "other" forum as you put it and since BM felt compelled to tell the entire game about it allow me to verify that the other forum does indeed exist. It's a QT created by BC. In that QT there are 13 players other than myself. They are there because I invited them. Not everybody that has received an invite has posted in it. Most have. But not all. There is no significant activity level difference between those that avail themselves of it and their activity in the game thread. There is no discussion going on in it that has not occurred here. The level of profanity may be a bit higher. The level of insults may be a tad greater as well. I haven't tried to quantify it.
I had to send out invites prior to the end of day 1. I would have preferred to wait til the end of night 1 but that's not my call.
11 of the people I chose are all people I have played a multitude of times with. They are also for the most part all people that I hold in high regard for their ability to play this game. I chose 2 others at random towards the end of the day.
If you did not get an invite don't take it personally. I reworked my list several times in order to get what I saw as a group of people that could eventually all work towards a common goal. I am well aware that this cannot happen on day one. For rest assured there is without any doubt members of the scum team in there.
However this circle remains active even in the event of my death. So I chose who I felt would eventually give town the greatest chance of winning.

1 Bill Murray
2 Hiro Protagonist
3 Doctor Helvetica
4 Risk.nuke
5 Opz
6 Kitaman27
7 forumite
8 Radfield
9 Palmar
10 Chaoser
11 Wherebugsgo
12 Tyran
13 evantrees

Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer.


Sorry guys, but what the fuck is going on in here? There is a rule which disallows PMing, which is the equivalent of barring outside discussion. The only people who are allowed to have a "meeting" is scum. Is this or is this not correct? Either way just having a secret circle and pretending its a "mason circle" is bullshit. I want out of the game if this is not against the rules. Straight up.

"PMs
PMs are not allowed in this game unless a role states otherwise."
Tyrran
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
France777 Posts
February 08 2012 20:56 GMT
#1143
On February 09 2012 05:52 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Ok people, I am gonna announce something. Who else has claimed apart from Kurumi, Toad, BM and me?


Palmar claimed to be mason with toad. Toad says he has no idea what plamar is talking about.
Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 08 2012 20:57 GMT
#1144
And QT thing is legal and real?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 20:57 GMT
#1145
On February 09 2012 05:52 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Ok people, I am gonna announce something. Who else has claimed apart from Kurumi, Toad, BM and me?

we don't need more annoucements before tomorrow, thx
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Tyrran
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
France777 Posts
February 08 2012 20:58 GMT
#1146
On February 09 2012 05:57 rgTheSchworz wrote:
And QT thing is legal and real?


QT thing is real. It was created using a Role.
Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 08 2012 21:00 GMT
#1147
Hmm I don't know why we haven't said this earlier Jackal58 claimed Zsasz and that he created the phone network (mason thread)
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 08 2012 21:01 GMT
#1148
On February 09 2012 05:57 rgTheSchworz wrote:
And QT thing is legal and real?

I was sent the link by BC, so I should think it is legal.
:3
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 21:01 GMT
#1149
"PMs
PMs are not allowed in this game unless a role states otherwise."


We're not pming...it's an ability of a role. There are games where PMs aren't allowed but have masons as roles.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
February 08 2012 21:03 GMT
#1150
On February 09 2012 05:57 rgTheSchworz wrote:
And QT thing is legal and real?


if it wasn't there would be a large # of modkills at this point.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 21:04 GMT
#1151
lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 08 2012 21:04 GMT
#1152
Oh, Toad, how I caught you.
I am Two-Face the Detective. I can Investigate someone and get in addition of guilty/not guilty the fact that I can survive vigi shots.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 21:05 GMT
#1153
yeah nice, you're not helping right now with another claim
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 21:07 GMT
#1154
TWO FACE IS EVERYWHERE!
Computer says mafia
Tyrran
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
France777 Posts
February 08 2012 21:07 GMT
#1155
So we have 3 two-face claim so far. This game is amazing.
Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 21:07 GMT
#1156
lolololol ok this is getting ridiculous...

[image loading]
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 21:08 GMT
#1157
this makes everything palmar said even more funny.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 08 2012 21:09 GMT
#1158
By the way there are a ton of lurkers.
Lurkers are hard to read by nature as they do not produce content that can be analysed.
Players that provide content can be more easily analysed, and can be more easily read. (which some exceptions)

Because of this it is likely that players that shoot based off of their reads will be shooting into active players. (mainly 3rd party and vig's). Scum are unlikey to kill lurkers because town players that lurk are (generally) less threatening to scum than town players that try to contribute.

We need to be weary of only focusing on/only firing into active players especially as we seem to have outed quite a number of our power roles and we cannot rely on them living for very long.

Don't shoot into the active players unless you have a strong read, you can make a better decision later on.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 21:10 GMT
#1159
Palmar still want to wait until tomorrow or are you willing to talk with me giving Schworz is bullshitting now?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 21:10 GMT
#1160
No bro, tomorrow.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1309
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 266
Rex 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56783
Calm 3815
Shuttle 3472
FanTaSy 1710
Bisu 1527
firebathero 374
Stork 295
Mini 288
Hyuk 283
Rush 262
[ Show more ]
Soma 240
EffOrt 230
Soulkey 186
Zeus 180
Last 152
actioN 146
Light 144
ZerO 139
Snow 110
Mong 73
Dewaltoss 69
Killer 68
Sea.KH 66
Barracks 65
Pusan 51
hero 47
Hyun 42
NotJumperer 39
PianO 39
JYJ 38
Free 37
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 33
Yoon 29
Aegong 27
Shine 23
Sharp 22
sorry 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5522
Dendi696
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1377
kRYSTAL_316
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko407
Other Games
gofns36412
singsing2077
B2W.Neo614
hiko255
DeMusliM233
crisheroes221
byalli155
Livibee148
Hui .27
ZerO(Twitch)10
Liquid`VortiX8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
4m
OSC
9h 19m
Replay Cast
10h 4m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.