• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7285 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 212 Next
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 08 2012 21:26 GMT
#1181
I want to uncover why Toad is lying.
There was no other way to point out that Toad is lying except claiming.
Toad chose a role that was unlikely to be counterclaimed, in the person of Two-Face.
But I really do mind about it.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 21:26 GMT
#1182
On February 09 2012 06:24 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 06:20 Palmar wrote:
I retract my claim. CW, go nuts.

Sigh...


Some men just want to watch the world burn.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2012 21:27 GMT
#1183
On February 09 2012 06:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 06:24 Forumite wrote:
On February 09 2012 06:20 Palmar wrote:
I retract my claim. CW, go nuts.

Sigh...


Some men just want to watch the world burn.


This town doesn't deserve you sir.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
incifan
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany138 Posts
February 08 2012 21:29 GMT
#1184
This is such a field day for scum...
Anyway, going to watch the rest of IEM. Cya on day 2.
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
February 08 2012 21:29 GMT
#1185
Toad claims two-face and tries to get medics to put protection on Schworz. Schworz counter-claims to show that Toad is lying... wtf? Why would you do that? Without taking a stance on who is lying and who isn't, why would you play like that?
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 08 2012 21:29 GMT
#1186
Toad, you are CW or a VT|Vet, whos playing stupid.
Leaning towards CW atm, because you claimed at a point where some claims happened and sneaking in the ,,blues,, as a VT|Vet makes a tiny bit of sense, but not much, as there were a ton of targets for scum and CW.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 08 2012 21:30 GMT
#1187
I m taking a stance. Toad is lying, ergo he is CW or VT|Vet.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 21:32 GMT
#1188
Oh come on schworz... Guess now that palmar retracted his claim I might as well...

Tried to save Schworz, apparently he does not want to be saved. At least the "Catwoman can't kill me" was not a lie.
Again he probably is going to be shot by catwoman unless she already pm-ed her actions for tonight, but medic protection is not helping against Catwoman so whatever...
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 08 2012 21:33 GMT
#1189
So, what are you?
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 08 2012 21:34 GMT
#1190
On February 09 2012 06:29 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Toad, you are CW or a VT|Vet, whos playing stupid.
Leaning towards CW atm, because you claimed at a point where some claims happened and sneaking in the ,,blues,, as a VT|Vet makes a tiny bit of sense, but not much, as there were a ton of targets for scum and CW.

No, it´s you who played stupid. Either he´s scum/CW trying to draw you out, or Town protecting you, in none of those situation is claiming the right thing to do.
:3
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 21:34 GMT
#1191
On February 09 2012 06:29 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Toad, you are CW or a VT|Vet, whos playing stupid.
Leaning towards CW atm, because you claimed at a point where some claims happened and sneaking in the ,,blues,, as a VT|Vet makes a tiny bit of sense, but not much, as there were a ton of targets for scum and CW.


you fucked up big time with your DT claim. I tried to get the best out of it with the limited powers I got. There was no reason for you to tell people I'm not Two-Face unless you want to die yourself.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 08 2012 21:37 GMT
#1192
Scum quicktopic must have having a laugh right about now.

Palmar's trolling was cute at first, but things have gotten too spammy for even me.

Thread Palmar and fake Palmar are the same person. For Palmar to have not received a mason invite from Jackal, it would mean that Jackal is lying. Jackal is not lying because he has a blue role that only makes sense for Zsasz. Furthermore, Palmar would being having a tantrum at the moment if he was being impersonated, not casually laughing it off. I'm going to assume Palmar is playing towards his win condition if he is blue. Even with a post restriction, creating this much chaos is not necessary.

As for the two-faced claim, he is clearly lying as well. I was going to wait for the day cycle, but the chaos is just too much at the moment and someone needs to set things straight. Here is how things went down:

Toad: I'm Two-Faced.
Palmar: lol me too! Now here is the secret to our immortality!

Uhh...no.

Now Palmar is a player that stands by a LAL policy. We already have two instances where he has lied. The only reason that it makes sense as town for him to claim two-faced would be if he is trying to draw a hit. The problem? That goes against his LAL policy that he tries so hard to promote in other games. Read the post game of couples therapy mafia. He gives GM an extremely hard time for fake claiming doc to draw a hit. A few games later do we really think he is trying to do the same thing? What does lying about the phone booth quicktopic do for town?

Conclusion: Palmar is not town
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 21:45 GMT
#1193
Yeah that's the reason I wouldn't mind palmar to be shot tonight. I mean I knew all along that we're not sharing the same role and it derped town again after people started stopping discussing about it. I'm still not sure what to think about it but I wouldn't mind somenoe shooting him.
Than again I feel like he did that on purpose. He claimed that both of us are allowed to pm each other. He knows that I know we're not allowed to pm each other and he knows there's no Two-Face-shared-QT for both of us. So it would have been incredible easy to call him out on that and I did a couple of pages ago. Read my posts again given what you now know.
Why should mafia Palmar want to claim that?

There's still a bunch of possibilities for that to be plausible, so I'd like to hear about that tomorrow or tonight if you're afraid to be shot Palmar.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
February 08 2012 21:45 GMT
#1194
Can someone or Bloodyc0bbler please address my question? BC if you want to PM me about it(if that's acceptable) please do.
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
February 08 2012 21:47 GMT
#1195
On February 09 2012 06:45 Toadesstern wrote:
Yeah that's the reason I wouldn't mind palmar to be shot tonight. I mean I knew all along that we're not sharing the same role and it derped town again after people started stopping discussing about it. I'm still not sure what to think about it but I wouldn't mind somenoe shooting him.
Than again I feel like he did that on purpose. He claimed that both of us are allowed to pm each other. He knows that I know we're not allowed to pm each other and he knows there's no Two-Face-shared-QT for both of us. So it would have been incredible easy to call him out on that and I did a couple of pages ago. Read my posts again given what you now know.
Why should mafia Palmar want to claim that?

There's still a bunch of possibilities for that to be plausible, so I'd like to hear about that tomorrow or tonight if you're afraid to be shot Palmar.

How can you know all the details of the Two-Face PR if you aren't Two-Face? It's like you decided not to claim it anymore, but you're still acting like you're TwoFace.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 08 2012 21:48 GMT
#1196
On February 09 2012 06:45 Slardar wrote:
Can someone or Bloodyc0bbler please address my question? BC if you want to PM me about it(if that's acceptable) please do.

Obviously there is more to this game than what the OP says, BC has allready confirmed this by saying that the Neighbor-circle is legit. I doubt you´ll learn anything more, but if you want to get BCs attention, use green bolded text.
:3
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 21:48 GMT
#1197
On February 09 2012 06:47 Tobberoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 06:45 Toadesstern wrote:
Yeah that's the reason I wouldn't mind palmar to be shot tonight. I mean I knew all along that we're not sharing the same role and it derped town again after people started stopping discussing about it. I'm still not sure what to think about it but I wouldn't mind somenoe shooting him.
Than again I feel like he did that on purpose. He claimed that both of us are allowed to pm each other. He knows that I know we're not allowed to pm each other and he knows there's no Two-Face-shared-QT for both of us. So it would have been incredible easy to call him out on that and I did a couple of pages ago. Read my posts again given what you now know.
Why should mafia Palmar want to claim that?

There's still a bunch of possibilities for that to be plausible, so I'd like to hear about that tomorrow or tonight if you're afraid to be shot Palmar.

How can you know all the details of the Two-Face PR if you aren't Two-Face? It's like you decided not to claim it anymore, but you're still acting like you're TwoFace.


I don't know shit about Two-face. But I know that Palmar never pm'ed or masoned me.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
February 08 2012 21:52 GMT
#1198
On February 09 2012 06:48 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 06:45 Slardar wrote:
Can someone or Bloodyc0bbler please address my question? BC if you want to PM me about it(if that's acceptable) please do.

Obviously there is more to this game than what the OP says, BC has allready confirmed this by saying that the Neighbor-circle is legit. I doubt you´ll learn anything more, but if you want to get BCs attention, use green bolded text.


How in the hell is anyone supposed to know that unless you're in the "circle"? This was not specified in the OP, as far as I was concerned reading it, it was exactly the same to TL Mafia L - with 3rd parties.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 08 2012 21:54 GMT
#1199
On February 09 2012 06:03 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 05:57 rgTheSchworz wrote:
And QT thing is legal and real?


if it wasn't there would be a large # of modkills at this point.

Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
February 08 2012 21:54 GMT
#1200
Forget it, BC clarified. I was never a part of the original Arkham, so I had no bloody clue what was going on.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
11:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 884
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 112
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko427
OGKoka 215
Rex 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53169
Calm 3737
Shuttle 2417
Bisu 1333
FanTaSy 1208
firebathero 383
Zeus 284
Hyuk 276
Stork 264
actioN 242
[ Show more ]
Mini 222
Rush 219
Soma 215
EffOrt 153
Light 139
Last 136
Soulkey 125
ZerO 105
Snow 100
Dewaltoss 74
Mong 71
Pusan 68
Killer 46
JYJ 43
Barracks 39
NotJumperer 37
Bale 36
Free 35
ToSsGirL 35
hero 33
Shinee 33
PianO 28
Shine 24
Aegong 21
sorry 21
Noble 20
Sharp 20
yabsab 19
HiyA 16
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5670
Dendi607
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1442
kRYSTAL_250
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns38158
singsing1936
B2W.Neo613
crisheroes240
DeMusliM189
Livibee77
hiko14
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
51m
OSC
10h 6m
Replay Cast
10h 51m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.