• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:56
CEST 14:56
KST 21:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9463 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 212 Next
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 08 2012 21:10 GMT
#1161
I said that I wouldn t claim my name and flavour until necessary. I don t believe I ll be hit by CW tonite, so it ll be an opportunity to uncover a big lie.
It can still be towny play,trying to absorb shots, but since he claims immortality, i dont see why. To me Toad is looking more and more 3rd party.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 21:11 GMT
#1162
Remember, we get to invite two people to our mason circle tomorrow.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 21:11 GMT
#1163
k we'll deal with this tomorrow.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 08 2012 21:12 GMT
#1164
how so we handle this tri-claim then?
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 08 2012 21:12 GMT
#1165
On February 09 2012 05:30 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 05:26 Toadesstern wrote:
Yeah I'm not sure what palmar is doing. I'm not playing the same role he is playing. So either he knows what I'm doing (which could be possible) while everyone else in here is just wtf-ing or he's trolling. However I already thought someone else is the guy that knows what I'm doing.


Dude, let's talk about it in our mason quicktopic. Don't be an idiot.

it's not a mason quicktopic
it's a neighbor quicktopic
or a phone network
it's not masons - mason implies we know each others alignment
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
February 08 2012 21:13 GMT
#1166
On February 09 2012 06:01 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
"PMs
PMs are not allowed in this game unless a role states otherwise."


We're not pming...it's an ability of a role. There are games where PMs aren't allowed but have masons as roles.


Sorry, there is no description of what the roles do. From what there is on the frontpage, I don't see any mention of a mason role. I'm missing something obvious here, and it's infuriating me.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 21:13 GMT
#1167
On February 09 2012 06:12 layabout wrote:
how so we handle this tri-claim then?

maybe it'll go away if you ignore it.

I'll invite you to our mason circle tomorrow (the one toad and I are in. We each get to add one person).

The other mason circle is infiltrated with scum. Someone is impersonating me there.
Computer says mafia
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 08 2012 21:13 GMT
#1168
I am 100% not bullshitting. This is my role. I am not fooling around.
I seriously think that some scum or 3rd party have infiltrated the blueclaims hardcore.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 21:13 GMT
#1169
On February 09 2012 06:12 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 05:30 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 05:26 Toadesstern wrote:
Yeah I'm not sure what palmar is doing. I'm not playing the same role he is playing. So either he knows what I'm doing (which could be possible) while everyone else in here is just wtf-ing or he's trolling. However I already thought someone else is the guy that knows what I'm doing.


Dude, let's talk about it in our mason quicktopic. Don't be an idiot.

it's not a mason quicktopic
it's a neighbor quicktopic
or a phone network
it's not masons - mason implies we know each others alignment


Toad and I are in a mason quicktopic. Is that too hard for you to understand?
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 21:13 GMT
#1170
On February 09 2012 06:12 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 05:30 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 05:26 Toadesstern wrote:
Yeah I'm not sure what palmar is doing. I'm not playing the same role he is playing. So either he knows what I'm doing (which could be possible) while everyone else in here is just wtf-ing or he's trolling. However I already thought someone else is the guy that knows what I'm doing.


Dude, let's talk about it in our mason quicktopic. Don't be an idiot.

it's not a mason quicktopic
it's a neighbor quicktopic
or a phone network
it's not masons - mason implies we know each others alignment


I think palmar was talking about the thing he claimed when he claimed Two-Face.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 21:14 GMT
#1171
I am not part of the big one, but someone is apparently using my name according to chaoser.
Computer says mafia
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 08 2012 21:14 GMT
#1172
ok im protecting rgtheschworz tonight
no other medics should be on him
others medics WIFOM between myself and jackal
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 08 2012 21:16 GMT
#1173
I dont know anything about any QTs.Only the original creator can be trusted in this regard.
BM s claims seems the most real of them all. Thats because he regularly does shit like this and is insane.
Palmar- In my opinion its just trolling
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 21:16 GMT
#1174
If Schworz tells the truth and is immune vs vig-hits your protection is not doing a thing because mafia won't kill him because they know Catwoman will kill him at some point in time.
That's the reason I don't believe a word Schworz is saying because as already mentioned, noone would claim Two-Face unless he got some way to survive the night vs Catwoman.
Schworz is bullshitting.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 08 2012 21:19 GMT
#1175
I ve got some way of surviving CW. The fact that 2 others have claimed 2 face.
I m not bullshitting.
CW should have a ton of WIFOM this night.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 21:20 GMT
#1176
I retract my claim. CW, go nuts.
Computer says mafia
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 08 2012 21:21 GMT
#1177
....., I now have 1|2 chances of surviving
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 21:23 GMT
#1178
lol no, toad is so not two face, he's one of the veterans trying to draw a hit.
Computer says mafia
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 08 2012 21:24 GMT
#1179
On February 09 2012 06:12 layabout wrote:
how so we handle this tri-claim then?

We leave it until tomorrow, hoping that no blues among the three die during the night.

On February 09 2012 06:13 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I am 100% not bullshitting. This is my role. I am not fooling around.
I seriously think that some scum or 3rd party have infiltrated the blueclaims hardcore.

Fine, you are Two-Face number three. Is there anything we can do about that until tomorrow? Apart from painting a big target on yourself, what good did this do?

On February 09 2012 06:20 Palmar wrote:
I retract my claim. CW, go nuts.

Sigh...
:3
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 21:24 GMT
#1180
If you think I am saving your life (and Palmar as well) why are you claiming we're lying again?
To make sure we absorb all the hits she got?

To make this clear for town. Let's just assume for one second what Schworz said is true than he knows I can't be Two-face. Now read what I posted earlier on:
On February 09 2012 01:17 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 01:09 chaoser wrote:
On February 09 2012 00:46 Toadesstern wrote:
to get catwoman off Schworz and both mafia and thirdparties on my ass instead.
It's not my call to make if Schworz's DT claim was right in the first place and maybe he's mafia idk yet but he's not twoface so I'd much rather out myself as long as I'm immortal, I did my job and now it's the medics' job to decide if we want him alive or not but without my claim protecting him would not have made sense at all as a medic because catwoman shoots through that.


So you claimed...to trade one DT (you) for another (Schworz)? And it doesn't even work because they wouldn't be on your ass anyway if your "i am immortal" claim is legit anyway. Why didn't you just claim blue two-face and leave out the "i am invincible" part? Then you would actually get "both mafia and thirdparties on your ass".


I already explained that, read the last page...
But sure again: Because noone would believe a word I say if I claimed Two-Face without being unkillable. Why would Two-Face, who at least know that he himself is not a liar, claim DT to sacrifice himself just to save another DT? No matter what, even if I'd believe Schworz claim without a doubt I still couldn't say I'm 100% sure he's a DT. So best case scenario would be: 100% Chance to lose a DT and a 99% Chance to win a DT. That's not what I'd think because I know I'm not going to die but that'd be what everyone else thinks, therefore noone would believe a word I said because it's stupid.
Same with claiming something else. Claiming medic to catch some bullets would make no sense at all because no medic would claim such a bullshit.
There really is only a couple of possibilities:
  • I got balls of steal, being Twoface but in reality I'm not immune to catwoman
  • I got mediocre balls, being Twoface but I really am immune to catwoman right now
  • I am a VT / Vet who doesn't care of being shot and tries to catch some bullets because I made this whole thing up
  • I am Catwoman myself and don't care about this bullshit because I know I'm immortal myself unless I get lynched.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1309
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 266
Rex 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56783
Calm 3815
Shuttle 3472
FanTaSy 1710
Bisu 1527
firebathero 374
Stork 295
Mini 288
Hyuk 283
Rush 262
[ Show more ]
Soma 240
EffOrt 230
Soulkey 186
Zeus 180
Last 152
actioN 146
Light 144
ZerO 139
Snow 110
Mong 73
Dewaltoss 69
Killer 68
Sea.KH 66
Barracks 65
Pusan 51
hero 47
Hyun 42
NotJumperer 39
PianO 39
JYJ 38
Free 37
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 33
Yoon 29
Aegong 27
Shine 23
Sharp 22
sorry 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5522
Dendi696
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1377
kRYSTAL_316
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko407
Other Games
gofns36412
singsing2077
B2W.Neo614
hiko255
DeMusliM233
crisheroes221
byalli155
Livibee148
Hui .27
ZerO(Twitch)10
Liquid`VortiX8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
4m
OSC
9h 19m
Replay Cast
10h 4m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.