• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:16
CEST 11:16
KST 18:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7398 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 212 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 20:19 GMT
#1121
done watching dragonball. Palmar are you willing to explain your shit? Or do you have a good reason to not tell me what you're doing?
There certainly are a few ones that would be plausible but I'd like to know if you know at least one of them.
I know a confirmed role and he knows my role and probably is smart enough to figure me out However it's not what you claimed.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 20:19 GMT
#1122
cause masons are generally confirmed to each other by host. Only BM would do something stupid like a mafia/townie mason circle (I think this happened in Deathly Hollows? The Harry Potter game.)
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 20:20 GMT
#1123
On February 09 2012 05:19 Toadesstern wrote:
done watching dragonball. Palmar are you willing to explain your shit? Or do you have a good reason to not tell me what you're doing?
There certainly are a few ones that would be plausible but I'd like to know if you know at least one of them.
I know a confirmed role and he knows my role and probably is smart enough to figure me out However it's not what you claimed.


da fuck.....
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 08 2012 20:21 GMT
#1124
On February 09 2012 05:17 Palmar wrote:
we're masoned (ie: we know each other's alignment, confirmed by host).


All right, so there is no way for somebody to be masoned and still not know about eachothers alignment? And this is an actual question because I don't know.

risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 08 2012 20:21 GMT
#1125
On February 09 2012 05:10 layabout wrote:
i presume that means you are confirming it's existence risk?

Yes, I don't see any point in anyone on the list denying it either.

Palmar claims we have an imposter in the mason thread. So did Jackal not invite the real palmar and lied about doing so? I don't know but the way I'm thinking we should handle this is following.

Step 1. Make everyone on the list confirm it in this thread were their identities can't be forged.

Step 2.(A) If alot of people say they haven't been invited we lynch jackal. If jackal flips is town we kill everyone who said they hadn't been invited.

Step 2.(B) If everyone else confirms they have been invited. We kill Palmar, If Palmar flips town we kill Jackal.

Thoughts?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 20:23 GMT
#1126
I think shooting palmar tonight would be a nice thing to do. I don't think lynching him is a good thing.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 20:24 GMT
#1127
There is no reason and no way jackal is lying about who he invited, especially given the people who invited. At the first sign of someone talking about the circle in public (BM) we would have all jumped on it. Palmar is just trolling is my best explanation.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 20:25 GMT
#1128
On February 09 2012 05:23 Toadesstern wrote:
I think shooting palmar tonight would be a nice thing to do. I don't think lynching him is a good thing.


and then we have this....
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
incifan
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany138 Posts
February 08 2012 20:25 GMT
#1129
Sounds reasonable, I agree with that plan risk.nuke. We need to clean this mess up asap.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 20:26 GMT
#1130
Yeah I'm not sure what palmar is doing. I'm not playing the same role he is playing. So either he knows what I'm doing (which could be possible) while everyone else in here is just wtf-ing or he's trolling. However I already thought someone else is the guy that knows what I'm doing.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
incifan
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany138 Posts
February 08 2012 20:28 GMT
#1131
On February 09 2012 05:24 chaoser wrote:
There is no reason and no way jackal is lying about who he invited, especially given the people who invited. At the first sign of someone talking about the circle in public (BM) we would have all jumped on it. Palmar is just trolling is my best explanation.


We can't lynch now anyway... and if Palmar is dead after Night 1 we know alot more. But there is no reason we should push this discussion until tomorrow when we can clear it up now.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 08 2012 20:29 GMT
#1132
There have been so many claims there is likely to be a blue bloodbath in the morning.
We could also have claims confirmed or even have additional claims.
We should have a lot more information in the morning.

Because of this i do not planning to lynch one of Jackal/Palmar tomorrow will be productive, deciding the lynch based on claims now would also be really bad for the town atmosphere.

Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 20:29 GMT
#1133
On February 07 2012 02:33 ~OpZ~ wrote:
*radio* See, I told you it would work. Blow up the bridges and cut off the clown's forces. Easy.
But Mr. Cobblepot, we're stuck too.
*radio* So?
We can't get back.
*radio* And your point is?
Well, it's just... you've left us over here with The Joker's crew.
*radio* Try and take some of them down before you die, son. Ha ha ha.
You bastard.



On February 08 2012 11:58 ~OpZ~ wrote:
Moving my vote to C_C due to reservations against wanting sheth dead just yet...Just....Yet....

K, I'ma start swimming. Gotta go pick up my dress pants and button up after I finish in this disgusting joker fish water.....



On February 08 2012 11:46 ~OpZ~ wrote:

I felt like getting in character. Plus I've been busy busy doing my job shooting jokers men and shit. But I gotta get the fuck outta this steel mill dude. It's fucking scary and I swear I had a batarang fly over my head.


You can thank me later badman
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 20:30 GMT
#1134
On February 09 2012 05:26 Toadesstern wrote:
Yeah I'm not sure what palmar is doing. I'm not playing the same role he is playing. So either he knows what I'm doing (which could be possible) while everyone else in here is just wtf-ing or he's trolling. However I already thought someone else is the guy that knows what I'm doing.


Dude, let's talk about it in our mason quicktopic. Don't be an idiot.
Computer says mafia
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 08 2012 20:31 GMT
#1135
+ It appear that Palmar really doesn't want to be protected. This could be part of it.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 20:32 GMT
#1136
On February 09 2012 05:30 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 05:26 Toadesstern wrote:
Yeah I'm not sure what palmar is doing. I'm not playing the same role he is playing. So either he knows what I'm doing (which could be possible) while everyone else in here is just wtf-ing or he's trolling. However I already thought someone else is the guy that knows what I'm doing.


Dude, let's talk about it in our mason quicktopic. Don't be an idiot.

stop it and tell me what you're doing, right now.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 20:33 GMT
#1137
On February 09 2012 05:32 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 05:30 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 05:26 Toadesstern wrote:
Yeah I'm not sure what palmar is doing. I'm not playing the same role he is playing. So either he knows what I'm doing (which could be possible) while everyone else in here is just wtf-ing or he's trolling. However I already thought someone else is the guy that knows what I'm doing.


Dude, let's talk about it in our mason quicktopic. Don't be an idiot.

stop it and tell me what you're doing, right now.


I got this, I'll post an explanation in the QT. We're picking shit up tomorrow. Just shut up for now.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 20:35 GMT
#1138
you know, a single name or something like this could make this waaaay easier for the two of us. But ok, guess waiting for tomorrow is okayish for me. I still don't mind people shooting you tonight.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 08 2012 20:40 GMT
#1139
On February 09 2012 05:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 05:32 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 09 2012 05:30 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 05:26 Toadesstern wrote:
Yeah I'm not sure what palmar is doing. I'm not playing the same role he is playing. So either he knows what I'm doing (which could be possible) while everyone else in here is just wtf-ing or he's trolling. However I already thought someone else is the guy that knows what I'm doing.


Dude, let's talk about it in our mason quicktopic. Don't be an idiot.

stop it and tell me what you're doing, right now.


I got this, I'll post an explanation in the QT. We're picking shit up tomorrow. Just shut up for now.


you just claimed that you could message each other privately..
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 08 2012 20:43 GMT
#1140
On February 09 2012 04:39 layabout wrote:
what have i just read?

If you are on Jackal's list can you please confirm/deny it's existence, it can only help town.

I´m on his list, and I´m in the phone-thread, nice place to visit, but I wouldn´t want to live there. Palmar is there too, so is risk.nuke, and they are trying to kill eachother in the quicktopic too.
:3
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3819
Soma 365
Rush 325
Bisu 274
BeSt 185
Killer 108
Mong 82
ToSsGirL 79
Shinee 66
Hyuk 29
[ Show more ]
Sexy 24
sorry 10
yabsab 8
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc2304
Counter-Strike
olofmeister708
byalli607
shoxiejesuss480
edward26
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King81
Other Games
gofns28960
summit1g7659
ceh9506
Happy311
dupreeh241
crisheroes211
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• killerbeecast9
• LUISG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1639
• Stunt410
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 45m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.