• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:41
CEST 05:41
KST 12:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8775 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 212 Next
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 08 2012 19:31 GMT
#1081
ok im protecting palmar tonight
that settles it
good luck getting me lynched tomorrow
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 19:32 GMT
#1082
On February 09 2012 04:26 Palmar wrote:
I'm on Jackal's list, but I don't know about any mysterious quicktopic?


What are you talking about...stop trying to stir up drama/trouble when there's no need for it.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 19:33 GMT
#1083
On February 09 2012 04:32 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 04:26 Palmar wrote:
I'm on Jackal's list, but I don't know about any mysterious quicktopic?


What are you talking about...stop trying to stir up drama/trouble when there's no need for it.


What are you talking about and why is no one except me contesting the existence of this mason circle?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 19:33 GMT
#1084
On February 09 2012 04:31 Bill Murray wrote:
ok im protecting palmar tonight
that settles it
good luck getting me lynched tomorrow


Dead medic is no worse than a medic that doesn't do the shit he needs to be doing. Listen to toad. Remember, I have a gun.
Computer says mafia
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-08 19:34:16
February 08 2012 19:33 GMT
#1085
On February 09 2012 01:51 kitaman27 wrote:If your name starts with a T, you need to post more. I'm having real trouble differentiating you guys. evantrees has been even more quiet than usual. slardar, opz, jay, ico, qualis, and katina leave much to be desired. People may be giving kurumi a hard time, but at least he is posting. I'll take that any day over an inactive.

Would love to post more, but I really don't see the point right now. To me it's clear as day that chaoser is a scum and should be shot, but I'm not getting the support I expected, possibly because everyone is too busy claiming shit all over and making the whole thread a cluster fuck. I mean fine, some minor claiming where useful, awesome, but some of the claims are just so random that you can't really take them seriously. BM claiming two-face and being invisible, without any clear reason behind it other than saving someone else (which he isn't since he already said he's invincible).

It just doesn't feel like any of the claimers are really worth trusting at the moment, while chaoser is a scum so he should simply be dealt with.
incifan
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany138 Posts
February 08 2012 19:34 GMT
#1086
On February 09 2012 04:25 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 03:40 ico wrote:
Why should anyone listen to you Radfield? You and BM are the only ones talking about that mysterious other forum (unless I missed someone).
For all I know that is the scumqt and you guys make things up trying to take control.


I said to give town cred to whoever doesn't have knowledge of the mason quicktopic, but pretending doesn't work


Why are you lying kitaman27? Show me where you said that.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 19:34 GMT
#1087
Palmar
02-08-2012
02:31 PM ET (US)
So you might as well try to be useful before you die.
173
Palmar
02-08-2012
02:29 PM ET (US)
I am not. I am truly and honestly going to shoot you dead tonight.
172
risk7nuke
02-08-2012
02:29 PM ET (US)
I think you're lying to deter scum from shooting me.
171
Palmar
02-08-2012
02:27 PM ET (US)
hey risk bro.

I want to shoot you tonight. How do you feel about that?


Just shut up...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
incifan
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany138 Posts
February 08 2012 19:35 GMT
#1088
disregard that, I fail at reading
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 19:35 GMT
#1089
On February 09 2012 04:34 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
Palmar
02-08-2012
02:31 PM ET (US)
So you might as well try to be useful before you die.
173
Palmar
02-08-2012
02:29 PM ET (US)
I am not. I am truly and honestly going to shoot you dead tonight.
172
risk7nuke
02-08-2012
02:29 PM ET (US)
I think you're lying to deter scum from shooting me.
171
Palmar
02-08-2012
02:27 PM ET (US)
hey risk bro.

I want to shoot you tonight. How do you feel about that?


Just shut up...


That's fake.
Computer says mafia
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 08 2012 19:36 GMT
#1090
excuse me, toad? nice misrepresentation
i have no claimed two-face
i have claimed hush, a medic
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 08 2012 19:36 GMT
#1091
On February 09 2012 04:34 ico wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 04:25 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 09 2012 03:40 ico wrote:
Why should anyone listen to you Radfield? You and BM are the only ones talking about that mysterious other forum (unless I missed someone).
For all I know that is the scumqt and you guys make things up trying to take control.


I said to give town cred to whoever doesn't have knowledge of the mason quicktopic, but pretending doesn't work


Why are you lying kitaman27? Show me where you said that.


In the quicktopic:

Since the scum team likely knows about the mason topic, those in the thread who sound surprised or question it probably should be given some degree of cred.


I was trying to bait someone into questioning its legitimacy. Did you take the bait?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 08 2012 19:37 GMT
#1092
i need a medic on me tonight, as my side text is invaluable and guarantees my target wont be killed tonight
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 19:37 GMT
#1093
On February 09 2012 04:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 04:34 chaoser wrote:
Palmar
02-08-2012
02:31 PM ET (US)
So you might as well try to be useful before you die.
173
Palmar
02-08-2012
02:29 PM ET (US)
I am not. I am truly and honestly going to shoot you dead tonight.
172
risk7nuke
02-08-2012
02:29 PM ET (US)
I think you're lying to deter scum from shooting me.
171
Palmar
02-08-2012
02:27 PM ET (US)
hey risk bro.

I want to shoot you tonight. How do you feel about that?


Just shut up...


That's fake.


Right. I faked that just 3 minutes after you said you had no idea about the QT...why would I even fake it? That doesn't even make sense....
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 08 2012 19:37 GMT
#1094
Palmar is either trolling or has a crazy split personality post restriction -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 19:38 GMT
#1095
On February 09 2012 04:36 Bill Murray wrote:
excuse me, toad? nice misrepresentation
i have no claimed two-face
i have claimed hush, a medic


you idiot....toad/palmar both claimed two-face. And they both told you to not to protect them since they are "unkillable" or some shit like that.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 19:39 GMT
#1096
On February 09 2012 04:37 kitaman27 wrote:
Palmar is either trolling or has a crazy split personality post restriction -_-


Oh! that makes sense lol. Cause he's two-face
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 08 2012 19:39 GMT
#1097
what have i just read?

If you are on Jackal's list can you please confirm/deny it's existence, it can only help town.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
February 08 2012 19:39 GMT
#1098
Yeah sorry BM, I meant Toad >_<
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 19:40 GMT
#1099
If you didn't just fake that chaoser, someone is impersonating me in this QT. I repeat, the only out of thread communication I have is with toad through our mason thing.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 19:41 GMT
#1100
On February 09 2012 04:36 Bill Murray wrote:
excuse me, toad? nice misrepresentation
i have no claimed two-face
i have claimed hush, a medic


ok since you still don't seem to understand I'm going to explain this one more time.
Two-Face can't die tonight. You don't need to protect me or palmar. A protection on palmar or me is 100% wasted because Two-Face got his own way to be safed. Not to mention that the only threat to Two-Face is catwoman because that's the girl that will try to kill me. She will penetrate your hit, so even if I'm bullshitting your medic protection is wasted.
I just don't want you to protect me or Palmar...
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 193
ProTech139
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2516
Shuttle 1254
Dewaltoss 65
NaDa 37
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 487
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox649
Other Games
summit1g9183
WinterStarcraft441
C9.Mang0289
ViBE142
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 18
• practicex 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo650
• Stunt217
Other Games
• Shiphtur432
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 19m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.