• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:55
CEST 21:55
KST 04:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8781 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 212 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 08 2012 19:42 GMT
#1101
On February 09 2012 04:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 04:34 chaoser wrote:
Palmar
02-08-2012
02:31 PM ET (US)
So you might as well try to be useful before you die.
173
Palmar
02-08-2012
02:29 PM ET (US)
I am not. I am truly and honestly going to shoot you dead tonight.
172
risk7nuke
02-08-2012
02:29 PM ET (US)
I think you're lying to deter scum from shooting me.
171
Palmar
02-08-2012
02:27 PM ET (US)
hey risk bro.

I want to shoot you tonight. How do you feel about that?


Just shut up...


That's fake.



174
Palmar
02-08-2012
02:31 PM ET (US)
So you might as well lube up before you cry.
173
Palmar
02-08-2012
02:29 PM ET (US)
I am not. I am truly and honestly going to put my pee pee in your poo poo tonight
172
risk7nuke
02-08-2012
02:29 PM ET (US)
I think you're trying to cum onto me.
171
Palmar
02-08-2012
02:27 PM ET (US)
hey risk bro.

I want to put my pee pee in your poo poo tonight. How do you feel about that?

That's what he really said.
Life can only kill you once.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 19:42 GMT
#1102
rofl
Computer says mafia
Tyrran
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
France777 Posts
February 08 2012 19:43 GMT
#1103
On February 09 2012 04:38 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 04:36 Bill Murray wrote:
excuse me, toad? nice misrepresentation
i have no claimed two-face
i have claimed hush, a medic


you idiot....toad/palmar both claimed two-face. And they both told you to not to protect them since they are "unkillable" or some shit like that.


They need protection. Two-face doesnt count as dead until both palm and toad are dead. But they can still die individually if shot.
Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 08 2012 19:44 GMT
#1104
On February 09 2012 04:43 Tyrran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 04:38 chaoser wrote:
On February 09 2012 04:36 Bill Murray wrote:
excuse me, toad? nice misrepresentation
i have no claimed two-face
i have claimed hush, a medic


you idiot....toad/palmar both claimed two-face. And they both told you to not to protect them since they are "unkillable" or some shit like that.


They need protection.

Lmao
Life can only kill you once.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 08 2012 19:44 GMT
#1105
-_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 19:44 GMT
#1106
Tyrran, shut up. Let us play the role, you don't need to intervene. Try to scumhunt or something instead. Toad and I don't need protection tonight.
Computer says mafia
incifan
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany138 Posts
February 08 2012 19:45 GMT
#1107
So you are saying jackal58 never invited you to that other thread Palmar?

At least one of you is definately lying now.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 19:46 GMT
#1108
god this is the biggest clusterfuck ever
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 19:48 GMT
#1109
On February 09 2012 04:45 ico wrote:
So you are saying jackal58 never invited you to that other thread Palmar?

At least one of you is definately lying now.


I have no invitation to anything.

Can you invite me now Jackal?
Computer says mafia
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 08 2012 19:54 GMT
#1110
On February 09 2012 04:48 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 04:45 ico wrote:
So you are saying jackal58 never invited you to that other thread Palmar?

At least one of you is definately lying now.


I have no invitation to anything.

Can you invite me now Jackal?

Nope. Your imposter is much more entertaining anyways.
Life can only kill you once.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 19:58 GMT
#1111
On February 09 2012 04:54 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 04:48 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 04:45 ico wrote:
So you are saying jackal58 never invited you to that other thread Palmar?

At least one of you is definately lying now.


I have no invitation to anything.

Can you invite me now Jackal?

Nope. Your imposter is much more entertaining anyways.


word. especially since he passed kita's test
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 19:59 GMT
#1112
kita's test?
Computer says mafia
incifan
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany138 Posts
February 08 2012 20:01 GMT
#1113
Wow. Screw the both of you Palmar and Jackal58. You've succeded in frustrating me.

On February 09 2012 04:02 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 03:40 ico wrote:
Why should anyone listen to you Radfield? You and BM are the only ones talking about that mysterious other forum (unless I missed someone).
For all I know that is the scumqt and you guys make things up trying to take control.

This was listed as a Normal game with simply refluffed roles. And now people are claiming all kind of bs.
Please, tell me I am wrong.

Since over half the people in this game and perhaps as many as 2/3s are aware of the "other" forum as you put it and since BM felt compelled to tell the entire game about it allow me to verify that the other forum does indeed exist. It's a QT created by BC. In that QT there are 13 players other than myself. They are there because I invited them. Not everybody that has received an invite has posted in it. Most have. But not all. There is no significant activity level difference between those that avail themselves of it and their activity in the game thread. There is no discussion going on in it that has not occurred here. The level of profanity may be a bit higher. The level of insults may be a tad greater as well. I haven't tried to quantify it.
I had to send out invites prior to the end of day 1. I would have preferred to wait til the end of night 1 but that's not my call.
11 of the people I chose are all people I have played a multitude of times with. They are also for the most part all people that I hold in high regard for their ability to play this game. I chose 2 others at random towards the end of the day.
If you did not get an invite don't take it personally. I reworked my list several times in order to get what I saw as a group of people that could eventually all work towards a common goal. I am well aware that this cannot happen on day one. For rest assured there is without any doubt members of the scum team in there.
However this circle remains active even in the event of my death. So I chose who I felt would eventually give town the greatest chance of winning.

1 Bill Murray
2 Hiro Protagonist
3 Doctor Helvetica
4 Risk.nuke
5 Opz
6 Kitaman27
7 forumite
8 Radfield
9 Palmar
10 Chaoser
11 Wherebugsgo
12 Tyran
13 evantrees

Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer.


I'd like to see a confimation from everyone on that list.

Are we actually playing a normal game, or is this themed BC?
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 08 2012 20:03 GMT
#1114
I will admit it you guys got me totally confused!

Let me see if I got this correct...
1. We got a bunch of claimers:

+ Show Spoiler +


On February 09 2012 04:12 Bill Murray wrote:
I also dont see why radfield/doch/kita should get protection if they are not a valuable power role
ignore radfield, other than this list:

Bill Murray - medic
Kurumi - vig
Jackal - vig
Toad - DT
Schworz - DT
Palmar - ?

what did palmar claim, I'm not there yet




2. We got Toad and Palmar both claiming to be Two-Face together. And claiming they are indestructable.

3. There is a QT mason created by BC were Jackal were given the right to invite players into.
+ Show Spoiler +

On February 09 2012 04:02 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 03:40 ico wrote:
Why should anyone listen to you Radfield? You and BM are the only ones talking about that mysterious other forum (unless I missed someone).
For all I know that is the scumqt and you guys make things up trying to take control.

This was listed as a Normal game with simply refluffed roles. And now people are claiming all kind of bs.
Please, tell me I am wrong.

Since over half the people in this game and perhaps as many as 2/3s are aware of the "other" forum as you put it and since BM felt compelled to tell the entire game about it allow me to verify that the other forum does indeed exist. It's a QT created by BC. In that QT there are 13 players other than myself. They are there because I invited them. Not everybody that has received an invite has posted in it. Most have. But not all. There is no significant activity level difference between those that avail themselves of it and their activity in the game thread. There is no discussion going on in it that has not occurred here. The level of profanity may be a bit higher. The level of insults may be a tad greater as well. I haven't tried to quantify it.
I had to send out invites prior to the end of day 1. I would have preferred to wait til the end of night 1 but that's not my call.
11 of the people I chose are all people I have played a multitude of times with. They are also for the most part all people that I hold in high regard for their ability to play this game. I chose 2 others at random towards the end of the day.
If you did not get an invite don't take it personally. I reworked my list several times in order to get what I saw as a group of people that could eventually all work towards a common goal. I am well aware that this cannot happen on day one. For rest assured there is without any doubt members of the scum team in there.
However this circle remains active even in the event of my death. So I chose who I felt would eventually give town the greatest chance of winning.

1 Bill Murray
2 Hiro Protagonist
3 Doctor Helvetica
4 Risk.nuke
5 Opz
6 Kitaman27
7 forumite
8 Radfield
9 Palmar
10 Chaoser
11 Wherebugsgo
12 Tyran
13 evantrees

Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer.



4. And now the last turn of events is that Palamar is claiming that he haven't heard about the QT?

Is this right or am I missunderstanding something here?
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 08 2012 20:06 GMT
#1115
Now a question for the entire town:

If both Toad and Palmar are as they claim Two-Face together, could it be that one is town and the other is scum?
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 08 2012 20:06 GMT
#1116
1 Bill Murray
2 Hiro Protagonist
3 Doctor Helvetica
4 Risk.nuke
5 Opz
6 Kitaman27
7 forumite
8 Radfield
9 Palmar
10 Chaoser
11 Wherebugsgo
12 Tyran
13 evantre

List, if you haven't already confirmed you have been invited to the forum do that in this thread so we can figure this shit out.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 08 2012 20:10 GMT
#1117
i presume that means you are confirming it's existence risk?
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 20:14 GMT
#1118
On February 09 2012 05:06 Tunkeg wrote:
Now a question for the entire town:

If both Toad and Palmar are as they claim Two-Face together, could it be that one is town and the other is scum?


You're an idiot. That's impossible.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 08 2012 20:15 GMT
#1119
On February 09 2012 05:14 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 05:06 Tunkeg wrote:
Now a question for the entire town:

If both Toad and Palmar are as they claim Two-Face together, could it be that one is town and the other is scum?


You're an idiot. That's impossible.


You are an asshole. But tell me why it is impossible then mr scum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 20:17 GMT
#1120
we're masoned (ie: we know each other's alignment, confirmed by host).
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 660
ProTech153
Nina 93
JuggernautJason48
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7609
XaKoH 374
monkeys_forever103
canceldota29
League of Legends
Doublelift1673
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1416
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2016
Beastyqt613
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck357
Livibee188
ToD161
KnowMe145
C9.Mang0144
UpATreeSC126
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King53
shahzam24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki39
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur764
• WagamamaTV235
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 20m
Replay Cast
3h 5m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.