• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:19
CEST 00:19
KST 07:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8529 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 212 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 08 2012 19:11 GMT
#1061
*this
Life can only kill you once.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 19:11 GMT
#1062
On February 09 2012 03:51 Radfield wrote:
I know all you Vigilantes are dying to know who to shoot, so here it is

Radfields List of Acceptable Vig Shots

Sheth
risk.nuke

Evantrees
Visceraeyes
Slardar
Tyran
Qualis
Jaybrundage
ico

These folks a night 1 pass:
Opz
Forumite


Everyone should pretty much be off the table.


AKA Radfield's list of lurkers who will probably not start yelling and lead a lynch on him even if he suggest shooting them.

Here's my list of people that need to die:

Radfield
Kitaman27
Chaoser
VisceraEyes
Hiro Protagonist
DocH for good measure.

Oh and here's my list of superfriends:

♥♥♥Jackal58♥♥♥
♥♥♥Toadesstern♥♥♥
♥♥♥Bill Murray (even if everything he says and does is dumb♥♥♥
♥♥♥rgtheSWORD♥♥♥
♥♥♥Adam1337♥♥♥
♥♥♥Kurumi♥♥♥
♥♥♥ico♥♥♥

Computer says mafia
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 08 2012 19:12 GMT
#1063
I also dont see why radfield/doch/kita should get protection if they are not a valuable power role
ignore radfield, other than this list:

Bill Murray - medic
Kurumi - vig
Jackal - vig
Toad - DT
Schworz - DT
Palmar - ?

what did palmar claim, I'm not there yet
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 08 2012 19:13 GMT
#1064
oh, hai tharrr palmar!
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 19:14 GMT
#1065
Palmar how long are you going to be here?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 19:17 GMT
#1066
dunnoh bro. Maybe until 01 CET?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 19:19 GMT
#1067
On February 09 2012 04:13 Bill Murray wrote:
oh, hai tharrr palmar!


hey bro. ♫♪♫♪♫♪
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 19:21 GMT
#1068
kk. Also I just a sidenote: I hate the fact that BC is linking the deadline in EST. I have to google everytime what time that is because I don't even know what zone that is..
deadline is 11pm EST, according to google it's 14:17 EST right now so deadline it's still 7:40 hours. Correct?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 08 2012 19:23 GMT
#1069
oh shit
scratch that
im protecting the good side of the face

im hush, a medic, in case you all aren't reading
i'm protecting jackal/palmar tonight
i would advise the other medics, if we have any, to be on me/jackal/palmar/schworz/toad/kurumi
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 19:23 GMT
#1070
massive amount of fail in my last post due to copy & pasting different parts of my sentence and putting them back together.
I hate the fact that I can't do that in english without having bullshit as a results...
EBWOP
filter
kk. Also just a sidenote: I hate the fact that BC is linking the deadline in EST. I have to google everytime what time that is because I don't even know what zone it is...
deadline is 11pm EST, according to google it's 14:17 EST right now it's still 7:40 hours until deadline. Correct?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 19:23 GMT
#1071
toad and I don't need a protection.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 19:24 GMT
#1072
just type it in... 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Computer says mafia
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 08 2012 19:24 GMT
#1073
im leaning heavily on protecting palmar
dt/vig/mason all into one?
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 08 2012 19:24 GMT
#1074
oh, ok
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 19:25 GMT
#1075
On February 09 2012 04:23 Bill Murray wrote:
oh shit
scratch that
im protecting the good side of the face

im hush, a medic, in case you all aren't reading
i'm protecting jackal/palmar tonight
i would advise the other medics, if we have any, to be on me/jackal/palmar/schworz/toad/kurumi


DON'T protect Palmar. Don't protect me. I dare you. This is no joke if I somehow find out about this because of some tracker shit or whatever special power you're getting lynched asap.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 08 2012 19:25 GMT
#1076
On February 09 2012 03:40 ico wrote:
Why should anyone listen to you Radfield? You and BM are the only ones talking about that mysterious other forum (unless I missed someone).
For all I know that is the scumqt and you guys make things up trying to take control.


I said to give town cred to whoever doesn't have knowledge of the mason quicktopic, but pretending doesn't work
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 19:26 GMT
#1077
I'm on Jackal's list, but I don't know about any mysterious quicktopic?
Computer says mafia
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 08 2012 19:27 GMT
#1078
um, toad, youre not going to lynch an uncced town medic
are you serious?
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 08 2012 19:28 GMT
#1079
Since everyone seems to be forgetting this....mafia have a medic. Forecasting vig shots is gives them an idea to protect. Only claim your shot at the deadline.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 19:31 GMT
#1080
On February 09 2012 04:27 Bill Murray wrote:
um, toad, youre not going to lynch an uncced town medic
are you serious?


I just don't want you to protect me or palmar. That being that I'm going to get you lynched if you protect either palmar or me tonight because I'm preeeeetty much indestructible tonight and a medic protection would be 100% wasted.
If you were to do that I'd treat you the same way I did when you locked up lanaia in L.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
Nina 143
ViBE77
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15765
Artosis 327
firebathero 86
PianO 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever380
canceldota104
NeuroSwarm38
League of Legends
Doublelift3946
Counter-Strike
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
PPMD42
Other Games
summit1g6322
FrodaN1227
shahzam551
C9.Mang0359
B2W.Neo312
RotterdaM93
Mew2King35
fpsfer 2
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile136
• StrangeGG 27
• RyuSc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1098
• Shiphtur645
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
41m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.