• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:05
CEST 01:05
KST 08:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9708 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 212 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 18:36 GMT
#1021
On February 09 2012 03:35 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 03:33 Toadesstern wrote:
I do not need protection. If I find out someone protected me tonight I'm going to bitchslap them postgame

But since both You and Palmar claimed, Mafia can shoot both You and Palmar and You die, right?


Stop inquiring about our role.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 18:37 GMT
#1022
On February 09 2012 03:36 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 03:35 Kurumi wrote:
On February 09 2012 03:33 Toadesstern wrote:
I do not need protection. If I find out someone protected me tonight I'm going to bitchslap them postgame

But since both You and Palmar claimed, Mafia can shoot both You and Palmar and You die, right?


Stop inquiring about our role.

This makes sense, jackass. I don't see why You're refusing a protect while this sounds like reasonable scenario.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 08 2012 18:37 GMT
#1023
On February 09 2012 03:35 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 03:27 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 09 2012 03:19 Radfield wrote:
Players to protect:
Radfield
DocH
maybe Kitaman


a) why? did you contribute? are you special?

b) hell no. why? Even if he's town, he doesn't do shit.

c) pretty random too.

where are other vets (afaik, correct me if I am wrong):

WBG
forumite
Opz
Kenpachi


This list is just pushing your own agenda. WTF?


It's just playing the odds JJ. I have a history of dying night 1. Bugs and Chaoser could probably be on that list, but for different reasons I don't think either should have protection tonight. Those other three you listed don't need protection.


why did you put Doc under power roles? where did he claim? did you mason him?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 08 2012 18:38 GMT
#1024
On February 09 2012 03:36 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 03:33 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 09 2012 03:31 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 09 2012 03:28 Kurumi wrote:
WBG is not a vet. Forumite is not a vet. Opz might, but he has been useless so far. Kenpachi is always useless.
Also:
Opz is really weak this game.
Kenpachi is suspicious this game.
Forumite is actively lurking
WBG is meh.


I am sorry for calling wrong ones. I am quite new

Rad was actively lurking as well, kita hasn't really done much either.

This list feels random as shit.

Also, might someone show we where the doc claimed his role plz?

He hasn't that I'm aware of. Radfield just thinks highly enough of him to ask that he get some medic loving.


no he specificially put him under power roles and not under people to protect.

either he was wrong or there is mason stuff going on.

if he really thought he was legit enough, then this list is even more pushing his own random agenda. The doc isn't exactly good this game either.


No?

Power Roles to Protect:
Bill Murray
Kurumi
Jackal
Toad
Schworz
Palmar

Players to protect:
Radfield
DocH
Life can only kill you once.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 18:38 GMT
#1025
On February 09 2012 03:37 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 03:36 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 03:35 Kurumi wrote:
On February 09 2012 03:33 Toadesstern wrote:
I do not need protection. If I find out someone protected me tonight I'm going to bitchslap them postgame

But since both You and Palmar claimed, Mafia can shoot both You and Palmar and You die, right?


Stop inquiring about our role.

This makes sense, jackass. I don't see why You're refusing a protect while this sounds like reasonable scenario.


I did not refuse a protect, he did.

I would love a protection. And certainly it's a better idea to protect me than doch or radfield, lol.
Computer says mafia
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
February 08 2012 18:39 GMT
#1026
On February 09 2012 02:58 Toadesstern wrote:
stop talking about my claim, stop claiminging yourself. My claim makes sense, deal with it.
Everyone who proceeds to talk about this now might as well be a nice vig target for those of you out there.
I did not think my claim would bomb this thread so much. I thought we're maybe going to have a bunch of posts calling me bullshit and some believing me and afterwards everyone moves on.

I already said catwoman can't kill me tonight. I will explain things tomorrow, for now leave it and ask me tomorrow if you want to. This is not helping town and I do apologize for this shitstorm I created but I still think what I did was right. So everyone move along and talk about something useful or leave it as it is right now. Discussing my situation is not helping town and I can't undo it.

You didn't think your claim would bomb the thread this much? Have you not seen where other claims have gone in the thread? Especically in the begining of the game with BM's claim that went on for pages. People don't just move on from a claim regardless of who is making the claim. Why are you trying so hard to get people to move on from your claim with this post? Causing chaos is what you think was right for the town? That's pretty interesting and doesn't really look too good to me. Just sayin' buddy.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 18:39 GMT
#1027
On February 09 2012 03:31 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 03:30 Palmar wrote:
I suggest someone shoots radfield. Maybe you can do it risk.nuke?

Can't you? Mr. Two Face?


No, I need to shoot risk.nuke.
Computer says mafia
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 08 2012 18:40 GMT
#1028
On February 09 2012 03:38 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 03:36 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 09 2012 03:33 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 09 2012 03:31 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 09 2012 03:28 Kurumi wrote:
WBG is not a vet. Forumite is not a vet. Opz might, but he has been useless so far. Kenpachi is always useless.
Also:
Opz is really weak this game.
Kenpachi is suspicious this game.
Forumite is actively lurking
WBG is meh.


I am sorry for calling wrong ones. I am quite new

Rad was actively lurking as well, kita hasn't really done much either.

This list feels random as shit.

Also, might someone show we where the doc claimed his role plz?

He hasn't that I'm aware of. Radfield just thinks highly enough of him to ask that he get some medic loving.


no he specificially put him under power roles and not under people to protect.

either he was wrong or there is mason stuff going on.

if he really thought he was legit enough, then this list is even more pushing his own random agenda. The doc isn't exactly good this game either.


No?

Power Roles to Protect:
Bill Murray
Kurumi
Jackal
Toad
Schworz
Palmar

Players to protect:
Radfield
DocH


that was overeager I guess. I am sorry. Something went wrong in my head.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
incifan
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany138 Posts
February 08 2012 18:40 GMT
#1029
Why should anyone listen to you Radfield? You and BM are the only ones talking about that mysterious other forum (unless I missed someone).
For all I know that is the scumqt and you guys make things up trying to take control.

This was listed as a Normal game with simply refluffed roles. And now people are claiming all kind of bs.
Please, tell me I am wrong.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 08 2012 18:40 GMT
#1030
On February 09 2012 03:30 Palmar wrote:
I suggest someone shoots radfield. Maybe you can do it risk.nuke?


Bullshit. You do it Palmar, you've got a gun, don't get other people to do your dirty work for you.

On February 09 2012 03:32 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 03:19 Radfield wrote:
Joker, you need to fire tonight, as there is a decent chance you are dead by morning.


Why is there a decent chance the joker will die tonight? Seems just as likely as any other vig.


Because if Batman is in the Phone booth then he should have the Joker pretty well narrowed down by now.

On February 09 2012 03:36 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 03:33 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 09 2012 03:31 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 09 2012 03:28 Kurumi wrote:
WBG is not a vet. Forumite is not a vet. Opz might, but he has been useless so far. Kenpachi is always useless.
Also:
Opz is really weak this game.
Kenpachi is suspicious this game.
Forumite is actively lurking
WBG is meh.


I am sorry for calling wrong ones. I am quite new

Rad was actively lurking as well, kita hasn't really done much either.

This list feels random as shit.

Also, might someone show we where the doc claimed his role plz?

He hasn't that I'm aware of. Radfield just thinks highly enough of him to ask that he get some medic loving.


no he specificially put him under power roles and not under people to protect.

either he was wrong or there is mason stuff going on.

if he really thought he was legit enough, then this list is even more pushing his own random agenda. The doc isn't exactly good this game either.


No, the Doc was not under Power roles and he's playing fine this game.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 18:42 GMT
#1031
On February 09 2012 03:38 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 03:37 Kurumi wrote:
On February 09 2012 03:36 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 03:35 Kurumi wrote:
On February 09 2012 03:33 Toadesstern wrote:
I do not need protection. If I find out someone protected me tonight I'm going to bitchslap them postgame

But since both You and Palmar claimed, Mafia can shoot both You and Palmar and You die, right?


Stop inquiring about our role.

This makes sense, jackass. I don't see why You're refusing a protect while this sounds like reasonable scenario.


I did not refuse a protect, he did.

I would love a protection. And certainly it's a better idea to protect me than doch or radfield, lol.

Fine, for a while I thought You went full retard. I request at least one doc protecting either Palmar or Toad.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 18:42 GMT
#1032
I also don't want people to protect palmar
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 08 2012 18:42 GMT
#1033
On February 09 2012 03:39 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 03:31 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 09 2012 03:30 Palmar wrote:
I suggest someone shoots radfield. Maybe you can do it risk.nuke?

Can't you? Mr. Two Face?


No, I need to shoot risk.nuke.


Now THAT makes sense

Now we just need someone to shoot Sheth and we're in business.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 08 2012 18:43 GMT
#1034
On February 09 2012 03:42 Toadesstern wrote:
I also don't want people to protect palmar


lol, there's your protection Palmar
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 18:45 GMT
#1035
Alright guys, cool it with the Toad claim. At the moment, he's probably townie. He claimed two-face, someone that we know is 100% in the game because Catwoman needs to kill him. Unless someone counter claims him, he is probably townie.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 08 2012 18:46 GMT
#1036
On February 09 2012 03:40 Radfield wrote:
No, the Doc was not under Power roles and he's playing fine this game.


sorry my brain malfunctioned...

I don't agree with you on Doc's game, but your medic plan makes sense.

And I'd like to see a medic on Toad OR palmar as well. Maybe adjust the list. Consider removing Doc.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 08 2012 18:47 GMT
#1037
On February 09 2012 03:45 chaoser wrote:
Alright guys, cool it with the Toad claim. At the moment, he's probably townie. He claimed two-face, someone that we know is 100% in the game because Catwoman needs to kill him. Unless someone counter claims him, he is probably townie.


well, you want a third two face?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 18:47 GMT
#1038
Neither Palmar nor I get a medic protection. If I find out about this postgame you're going to get slapped as well.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 18:51 GMT
#1039
Listen to toad, I'm a retard.
Computer says mafia
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 08 2012 18:51 GMT
#1040
I know all you Vigilantes are dying to know who to shoot, so here it is

Radfields List of Acceptable Vig Shots

Sheth
risk.nuke

Evantrees
Visceraeyes
Slardar
Tyran
Qualis
Jaybrundage
ico

These folks a night 1 pass:
Opz
Forumite


Everyone should pretty much be off the table.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings5
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14621
Artosis 592
PianO 22
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever551
canceldota142
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift4013
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe50
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN976
shahzam527
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King28
Day[9].tv14
Maynarde8
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• RyuSc2 26
• Response 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur488
• Day9tv14
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 55m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.