• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:52
CEST 01:52
KST 08:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7964 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 212 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 08 2012 17:26 GMT
#981
Why so serious?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 17:27 GMT
#982
And I thought it's totally normal game.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2012 17:31 GMT
#983
Ho boy! Claims claims and more claims!

Palmar has a deep-seeded hatred for lying to town, so unless he's scum (unlikely imo) the claim is probably real. Like, that's kinda a strange mechanic...but whatevs.

By extension, that kinda confirms Toad for me too which is cool cause he was starting to sound reachy and desperate...so that's a bonus.

Palmar, you gonna share your thoughts before dawn or are you gonna let ur gun do the talking?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 17:32 GMT
#984
am I the only one who got the feeling that normally vet's don't post a lot at nights, especially n1 because they're afraid that they might die?
I really don't like everyone talking so much right now. If this would be a bunch of mediocre players or noobs np, they don't know better or do that on purpose to draw some attention but as far as I know vet's talking n1 is usually a mafia treat isn't it?

Also I don't know if I desperatly want Palmar to be alive or if I desperatly want him to die right now because of what he just said.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 08 2012 17:33 GMT
#985
I don't belive Palmars claim. Seems like an attempt to soak up bullets or act like he is for townie-points.
The rest of you can we not do do spartacus?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 08 2012 17:38 GMT
#986
I like how the part where I trolled Kita was taken seriously (by Kurumi)

Me calling kita = inside joke for when he was gf like 4 times in a row (not even an exaggeration, really) on IRC.

Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 17:39 GMT
#987
I like the part where you're scum bugs.
Computer says mafia
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 17:43 GMT
#988
what the fuck....is everyone claiming now? looking like BM got his wish...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 17:45 GMT
#989
On February 09 2012 02:43 chaoser wrote:
what the fuck....is everyone claiming now? looking like BM got his wish...

Well, he said he's mason at some point or something. Then he claimed Hush, the Medic.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 08 2012 17:47 GMT
#990
Hey, woah you guys post a lot. Had to catch up. Here’s my daily food for thought stuff.

Lynch C_C: Meh. Wasn’t conviced he was scum, but I can somehow understand why people thought he would be...therefore I don’t know how much analyzing the votes make sense at all.

BM: First your oddly timed mason claim (which was apparently legit) without providing new information, now a medic claim out of nowhere? Putting yourself in the spotlight by calling blue and then continue to force a medic to protect you, when there are already other blues who claimed? Really? I can’t see any way this is town favoured.

You should immediately make more sense. Your claims are not helping town, they spread confusion. This feels a little like TL50 to me. I hope I am wrong.

Sheth: He started to spread a little more effort. I really liked his case against VE which made VE appear in my players to watch 2012 list. Keep it up and I may end up thinking you’re town. Then again, I can’t read you. It’s like you have a metal cap or something.

Also, you call me an active lurker? I post like the whole time I am home and not sleeping. Sorry I need to work all day and sleep some

DocH: I didn’t like your directing blue post in general, but I liked the name stuff. I found your small defense post and still think you made one decent post in the entire game so far and other than that fluffed and discussed. I hope the discussion ceases now CC is dead.

People are starting to look at you, I hope you noticed and step up my medical friend. Make cases and contribute in a good way! Because currently, you are not


Toad: Holy hell, what a claim. I believe him, but the claim makes no sense. At least not in the way he did it. If you are invincible then don’t say so.

On February 08 2012 19:32 Toadesstern wrote:
3 mayor aspects of my claim:
  • If Schworz' claim is right we got 2 DT's and they can't RB both which is aweomse
  • I am immortal, maybe I'm going to catch some bullets
  • I don't want someone else to die because catwoman thinks they're Two-Face
  • Maybe mafia doesn't believe a word I say and won't RB me 24/7. At least I wouldn't believe a word I say because this sounds imba
  • I don't want people to waste medic saves on me


a) if you hadn’t claim, they wouldn’t RB you. Now as soon as rG is dead, you will be.
b) no you’re not, you prevented them by saying you’re invincible.
c) Catwoman still has to find someone else. Why would she stop.
d) if you hadn’t claimed you wouldn’t be RBed
e) yeah the 17/20 chance of a wasted medic is way better now.

What the heck, this claim makes no freaking sense. I don’t get you.


There really is only a couple of possibilities:

I got balls of steal, being Twoface but in reality I'm not immune to catwoman
I got mediocre balls, being Twoface but I really am immune to catwoman right now
I am a VT / Vet who doesn't care of being shot and tries to catch some bullets because I made this whole thing up
I am Catwoman myself and don't care about this bullshit because I know I'm immortal myself unless I get lynched.


a) in this case you sacrificed yourself (blue) for another townie. Yay. Or CW just procedes.
b) still the claim makes no sense as I already explained.
c) why would you mention you are invincible then?
d) this is, sadly, an actual explanation.

VE: this post:
On February 08 2012 23:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Sheth fucking dies tomorrow motherfuckers. No excuses. I'm making it my mission. Palmar, can I count on you to rally the newbz?


Is straight out dumb. It is OK to push for case, but this kind of attitude isn’t helping town at all. You haven’t said a thing about Sheth, then make a (OK) case now you are all over this guy. This feels like you didn’t get your will yesterday, I WILL NOW. Don’t like it. Watch Sheth’s posting and see if he stays scummy or if he contributes. Then make another case if you still feel that way. You can't afford blind pushing someone as you are already on some lists (including mine).

Slardar: Hardcore lurker with quick vote on CC and no real content post. You with us buddy?

Palmar’s Claim: Trolling and rolling. Not helping.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 08 2012 17:47 GMT
#991
Why would you claim Palmar?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 08 2012 17:48 GMT
#992
On February 09 2012 02:39 Palmar wrote:
I like the part where you're scum bugs.


sounds like you're one sad mofo
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 08 2012 17:53 GMT
#993
On February 09 2012 02:32 Toadesstern wrote:
Also I don't know if I desperatly want Palmar to be alive or if I desperatly want him to die right now because of what he just said.

Is he lying?
Life can only kill you once.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 08 2012 17:55 GMT
#994
Something I wanted to add. Since town roles have flavoured abilities, we may as well have to deal with similar stuff on scum side....
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 17:58 GMT
#995
stop talking about my claim, stop claiminging yourself. My claim makes sense, deal with it.
Everyone who proceeds to talk about this now might as well be a nice vig target for those of you out there.
I did not think my claim would bomb this thread so much. I thought we're maybe going to have a bunch of posts calling me bullshit and some believing me and afterwards everyone moves on.

I already said catwoman can't kill me tonight. I will explain things tomorrow, for now leave it and ask me tomorrow if you want to. This is not helping town and I do apologize for this shitstorm I created but I still think what I did was right. So everyone move along and talk about something useful or leave it as it is right now. Discussing my situation is not helping town and I can't undo it.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 08 2012 18:02 GMT
#996
On February 09 2012 02:58 Toadesstern wrote:
stop talking about my claim, stop claiminging yourself. My claim makes sense, deal with it.
Everyone who proceeds to talk about this now might as well be a nice vig target for those of you out there.
I did not think my claim would bomb this thread so much. I thought we're maybe going to have a bunch of posts calling me bullshit and some believing me and afterwards everyone moves on.

I already said catwoman can't kill me tonight. I will explain things tomorrow, for now leave it and ask me tomorrow if you want to. This is not helping town and I do apologize for this shitstorm I created but I still think what I did was right. So everyone move along and talk about something useful or leave it as it is right now. Discussing my situation is not helping town and I can't undo it.


guess you're right, harm is done. no need to further discuss this.

Also, NO MORE CLAIMS!!!! only third parties may claim.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 08 2012 18:05 GMT
#997
On February 09 2012 02:58 Toadesstern wrote:
stop talking about my claim, stop claiminging yourself. My claim makes sense, deal with it.
Everyone who proceeds to talk about this now might as well be a nice vig target for those of you out there.
I did not think my claim would bomb this thread so much. I thought we're maybe going to have a bunch of posts calling me bullshit and some believing me and afterwards everyone moves on.

I already said catwoman can't kill me tonight. I will explain things tomorrow, for now leave it and ask me tomorrow if you want to. This is not helping town and I do apologize for this shitstorm I created but I still think what I did was right. So everyone move along and talk about something useful or leave it as it is right now. Discussing my situation is not helping town and I can't undo it.

Did Palmar lie??????
Answer the damn question.
Atm I believe him because I know how damn impulsive you are. You have some freakish need to claim no matter what your alignment is. But only you can confirm if he is telling the truth or not. You are the one that opened this goddamn bottle and it's too late for you to stuff the cork back into it. Is Palmar telling the truth or is he lying???
Life can only kill you once.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 18:12 GMT
#998
why do you need to know that right now? Can't that wait until tomorrow? Afraid of something?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 08 2012 18:14 GMT
#999
On February 09 2012 03:12 Toadesstern wrote:
why do you need to know that right now? Can't that wait until tomorrow? Afraid of something?

I only come out at night.
Life can only kill you once.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2012 18:14 GMT
#1000
He's afraid of Palmar shooting you to shut you up if he's lying scum or 3rd party, now answer the question Toad.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE148
ProTech140
Nina 138
SpeCial 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13721
Artosis 580
PianO 30
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
canceldota124
League of Legends
Doublelift3643
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1646
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe110
Other Games
summit1g6771
shahzam588
Day[9].tv481
C9.Mang0411
Maynarde81
Trikslyr61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV159
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP31
• RyuSc2 27
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie995
• Shiphtur594
• Day9tv481
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 8m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.