• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7285 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 212 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 21:56 GMT
#1201
it's really not that hard to understand. There's a shitload of people who fucked up big time and posted way too much information. Schworz being one of them, or he's a mafia playing the noob card but I doubt that.
Read the thread and you'll understand ...
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 08 2012 21:57 GMT
#1202
On February 09 2012 06:45 Toadesstern wrote:
Why should mafia Palmar want to claim that?


It doesn't matter. He is not town:

On November 24 2011 18:23 Palmar wrote:
This is how I intend to run town:

I will be running a strict Lynch-All-Liars policy (LAL) and will push hard to enforce it. With a game this big we cannot afford townies running amok with some ridiculous plans of how lying will somehow benefit town. Do not lie, you will be held accountable.


He has lied twice already. We should hold him accountable by his own standards.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
February 08 2012 21:59 GMT
#1203
I am heading out to work, I may be back before deadline, if I am not however curu will be making the day post. All actions must be given to us both. Any questions will get answered either by curu if he has the answer or when I return.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
February 08 2012 22:05 GMT
#1204
On February 09 2012 06:56 Toadesstern wrote:
it's really not that hard to understand. There's a shitload of people who fucked up big time and posted way too much information. Schworz being one of them, or he's a mafia playing the noob card but I doubt that.
Read the thread and you'll understand ...


Actually it fucking is, because in the OP it writes "there will be tweaking", but unless this was brought up in the thread nobody would know when there was tweaking. Don't you think that effects the game balance? How are people fucking supposed to play without knowing all the rules? Are you trolling me or what?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 22:06 GMT
#1205
On February 09 2012 06:57 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 06:45 Toadesstern wrote:
Why should mafia Palmar want to claim that?


It doesn't matter. He is not town:

Show nested quote +
On November 24 2011 18:23 Palmar wrote:
This is how I intend to run town:

I will be running a strict Lynch-All-Liars policy (LAL) and will push hard to enforce it. With a game this big we cannot afford townies running amok with some ridiculous plans of how lying will somehow benefit town. Do not lie, you will be held accountable.


He has lied twice already. We should hold him accountable by his own standards.


yeah idk, especially the fact that there was no need to fakeclaim himself after I already did that worries me the most. I look forward to an explanation from palmar tomorrow.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 22:10 GMT
#1206
On February 09 2012 07:05 Slardar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 06:56 Toadesstern wrote:
it's really not that hard to understand. There's a shitload of people who fucked up big time and posted way too much information. Schworz being one of them, or he's a mafia playing the noob card but I doubt that.
Read the thread and you'll understand ...


Actually it fucking is, because in the OP it writes "there will be tweaking", but unless this was brought up in the thread nobody would know when there was tweaking. Don't you think that effects the game balance? How are people fucking supposed to play without knowing all the rules? Are you trolling me or what?


it's not an open set-up. You apparently don't know all the rules, it's simple as that. We only know which basic roles there are and that's it. We don't have example role-PMs for a reason. At least with all those people claiming bullshit it seems like it's for a reason. Just look at games where people don't even know what roles are in the set-up in the first place. They turn out to be hilarious as well.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 08 2012 22:52 GMT
#1207
On February 09 2012 03:47 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 03:45 chaoser wrote:
Alright guys, cool it with the Toad claim. At the moment, he's probably townie. He claimed two-face, someone that we know is 100% in the game because Catwoman needs to kill him. Unless someone counter claims him, he is probably townie.


well, you want a third two face?


called it

so what I don't really get now is, how palmar knew about how the immortal-ability worked. He claimed the second twoface just by guessing that there are two?

Also, are we sure we want to waste shots? I am up for lynching, if he lied, but shots would perhaps be wasted if he's third party, lynching kills 100%...

Are we sure that there is no village idiot here? That's like my only explanation here.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 08 2012 22:56 GMT
#1208
On February 09 2012 07:05 Slardar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 06:56 Toadesstern wrote:
it's really not that hard to understand. There's a shitload of people who fucked up big time and posted way too much information. Schworz being one of them, or he's a mafia playing the noob card but I doubt that.
Read the thread and you'll understand ...


Actually it fucking is, because in the OP it writes "there will be tweaking", but unless this was brought up in the thread nobody would know when there was tweaking. Don't you think that effects the game balance? How are people fucking supposed to play without knowing all the rules? Are you trolling me or what?

This is a themed game. It is not an open set up. You are hilarious.
Life can only kill you once.
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
February 08 2012 23:05 GMT
#1209
From active list of games it is apparently a "normal" game.
Ongoing Game List - Updated Feb 8
[T][I] Sleeper Cell 2 - 9/15 alive; due to end Feb 12 - Feb 18 (iGrok is host; Greymist is cohost)
[M][N] Normal Mini Mafia I - 8/12 alive; due to end Feb 11 - Feb 16 (GMarshal is host; redFF is cohost)
[N] BC's Arkham City - 30/31 alive; due to end Feb 18 - Feb 28 (BloodyC0bbler is host; Curu is cohost)

I though it was themed but apparently not. What is the difference exactly? Themed just get super crazy?


On February 09 2012 04:39 layabout wrote:
what have i just read?

If you are on Jackal's list can you please confirm/deny it's existence, it can only help town.

I was invited, why not sure I have a hunch.

On February 09 2012 05:21 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 05:17 Palmar wrote:
we're masoned (ie: we know each other's alignment, confirmed by host).


All right, so there is no way for somebody to be masoned and still not know about eachothers alignment? And this is an actual question because I don't know.


Depends on the game, there are games like L where both sides have masons, or just plain full on pm games.
rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 08 2012 23:06 GMT
#1210
Out of all the things you can talk about evantrees, you decide to discuss whether or not this is a normal game?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 23:11 GMT
#1211
Kitaman27, because I'm just that awesome I'm going to kill you instead tonight. risk.nuke can wait till another day.
Computer says mafia
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 08 2012 23:15 GMT
#1212
On February 09 2012 08:11 Palmar wrote:
Kitaman27, because I'm just that awesome I'm going to kill you instead tonight. risk.nuke can wait till another day.


how are you helping town palmar? you are useless.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 23:17 GMT
#1213
On February 09 2012 08:15 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 08:11 Palmar wrote:
Kitaman27, because I'm just that awesome I'm going to kill you instead tonight. risk.nuke can wait till another day.


how are you helping town palmar? you are useless.


I don't care what you think.
Computer says mafia
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 08 2012 23:18 GMT
#1214
On February 09 2012 08:17 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 08:15 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 09 2012 08:11 Palmar wrote:
Kitaman27, because I'm just that awesome I'm going to kill you instead tonight. risk.nuke can wait till another day.


how are you helping town palmar? you are useless.


I don't care what you think.


you don't care what anyone thinks, which makes you useless.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 08 2012 23:26 GMT
#1215
On February 09 2012 08:18 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 08:17 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 08:15 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 09 2012 08:11 Palmar wrote:
Kitaman27, because I'm just that awesome I'm going to kill you instead tonight. risk.nuke can wait till another day.


how are you helping town palmar? you are useless.


I don't care what you think.


you don't care what anyone thinks, which makes you useless.

no it doesn't.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
February 08 2012 23:27 GMT
#1216
On February 09 2012 08:06 kitaman27 wrote:
Out of all the things you can talk about evantrees, you decide to discuss whether or not this is a normal game?

Started with some simpler stuff to respond to, posted then went to read the QT.

"evantrees has been even more quiet than usual."
I feel like I have had less to complain about, trying to do less of that anyways, after some comments from L think it was postgame.

Catwoman if you would be so kind as to let our DT live a little while, this mess will probably continue giving you a chance to hide, go look for the penguin at this rate two face will probably be dead when you get back.

Can we strongly consider lynching the next person to claim without a damned reason?

Palmer who was in the lead for dumbest post when cheese was lynched?

On February 09 2012 03:59 Toadesstern wrote:
what's the deadline in KST?
I said I'm going to talk about it tomorrow and I might as well just do it a minute before the deadline to make sure (for you) I'm not bullshitting you guys.

The deadline is 1 Kst.

Slardar what part of "unless a role states otherwise." don't you get.

"DT is also a self-confirmable role and difficult to pull off as mafia"
DT not as hard to fake when they have one of their own is it?
rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 23:28 GMT
#1217
Wow you guys are really fucking new at this game if you think you're gonna lynch somebody because a mason exists. Jackal58 is zsasz, the vigilante mason. He invited players to a phone network. This is common in PM games. The OP EVEN STATES that some roles might be able to PM. It is not a totally open set-up, it is already proven that some power roles in this game have hidden powers that are not stated in the OP. I'd guess that all of them do.

- zsasz in the game, explains the "phone network" flavor

I'm guessing the people who got upset about it were town since it's likely mafia already knew about the QT and nobody blew up on me when I mentioned it several times.

Need to catch up here, only one two-face can be real. It's probably rG I think.
RIP Aaliyah
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 08 2012 23:28 GMT
#1218
On February 09 2012 08:26 layabout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 08:18 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 09 2012 08:17 Palmar wrote:
On February 09 2012 08:15 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 09 2012 08:11 Palmar wrote:
Kitaman27, because I'm just that awesome I'm going to kill you instead tonight. risk.nuke can wait till another day.


how are you helping town palmar? you are useless.


I don't care what you think.


you don't care what anyone thinks, which makes you useless.

no it doesn't.


yea silly me, lying to town is always helpful to town.

maybe we have a different understanding of town play.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 08 2012 23:29 GMT
#1219
On February 09 2012 08:11 Palmar wrote:
Kitaman27, because I'm just that awesome I'm going to kill you instead tonight. risk.nuke can wait till another day.


Did you roll third party yet again or are you just scum trying to imitate third party? Either way, the only way you're arguing your way out of a lynch is if you shoot scum. Good luck with that
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 23:29 GMT
#1220
On February 09 2012 08:27 evantrees wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 08:06 kitaman27 wrote:
Out of all the things you can talk about evantrees, you decide to discuss whether or not this is a normal game?

Started with some simpler stuff to respond to, posted then went to read the QT.

"evantrees has been even more quiet than usual."
I feel like I have had less to complain about, trying to do less of that anyways, after some comments from L think it was postgame.

Catwoman if you would be so kind as to let our DT live a little while, this mess will probably continue giving you a chance to hide, go look for the penguin at this rate two face will probably be dead when you get back.

Can we strongly consider lynching the next person to claim without a damned reason?

Palmer who was in the lead for dumbest post when cheese was lynched?

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 03:59 Toadesstern wrote:
what's the deadline in KST?
I said I'm going to talk about it tomorrow and I might as well just do it a minute before the deadline to make sure (for you) I'm not bullshitting you guys.

The deadline is 1 Kst.

Slardar what part of "unless a role states otherwise." don't you get.

"DT is also a self-confirmable role and difficult to pull off as mafia"
DT not as hard to fake when they have one of their own is it?

DT is the riskiest role to fake because while you can check your own guys, you end up having to hand over your scumbuddies. Faking DT actually benefits the town on some level and no good town player is stupid enough to be fooled by that, although they'll gladly take the free scum lynches.
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
11:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 884
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 112
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko427
OGKoka 215
Rex 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53169
Calm 3737
Shuttle 2417
Bisu 1333
FanTaSy 1208
firebathero 383
Zeus 284
Hyuk 276
Stork 264
actioN 242
[ Show more ]
Mini 222
Rush 219
Soma 215
EffOrt 153
Light 139
Last 136
Soulkey 125
ZerO 105
Snow 100
Dewaltoss 74
Mong 71
Pusan 68
Killer 46
JYJ 43
Barracks 39
NotJumperer 37
Bale 36
Free 35
ToSsGirL 35
hero 33
Shinee 33
PianO 28
Shine 24
Aegong 21
sorry 21
Noble 20
Sharp 20
yabsab 19
HiyA 16
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5670
Dendi607
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1442
kRYSTAL_250
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns38158
singsing1936
B2W.Neo613
crisheroes240
DeMusliM189
Livibee77
hiko14
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
51m
OSC
10h 6m
Replay Cast
10h 51m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.