• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:39
CEST 04:39
KST 11:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8548 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 212 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 01:01 GMT
#741
Jesus christ...thread is a clusterfuck...We leave RG for now. Either he's going to die to mafia or he's going to die to catwoman or he'll have to start giving out DT info. Either way he's pretty fucked. People should probably move off RG vote for today since it's basically a wasted lynch.

I'm FoSing anyone who is still on the dude, especially Cyber_cheese:

On February 08 2012 08:24 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Ugh still been catching up, just finished now.

I feel like RG might be Hugo.
Ico seems like a decent choice for lynch, if for some reason he comes up as a viable option, I could agree to swap.

@BM, you are insane, but in an awesome makes the game more interesting way. Please never change!


da fuk? Hugo? You think the GF is going to fake claim DT, making him not only have a spotlight on him for the rest of the game if he's not dying but also paint a big red target on himself for catwoman? How does that make sense???
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 01:04 GMT
#742
Chaoser. I think both lynches are bad. Alternative?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
February 08 2012 01:07 GMT
#743
On February 08 2012 09:52 Katina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 09:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:45 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:44 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:37 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:36 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:34 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:33 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:25 Katina wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:10 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
I'm not sure on Kurumi. I dislike the amount of lists he's procuring, but at best he seems null.

Katina's filter
I forgot this person exsisted. The whole filter is essentially one liners that add nothing, and as such, I like the idea of lynching Katina.

But alright, I'll humor you.
[quote]
Tell me what exactly you answered, and I'll give you an answer, and the reason I didn't answer it before.

My vote is still for Sheth. Why are you getting so defensive so quickly? Did I hit a sore spot? You're pretty quick to be accusing other people and shifting blame.

For someone who 'wanted answers', you don't ask too many questions.
When I called you out on that, you call me defensive?
I don't even.

Are You town, Cyber Cheese?

Yes. How exactly did me answering that divine anything?

Who should die today?

RG/Katrina/DocH
On February 08 2012 09:40 Kurumi wrote:
I demand quick answers.

Yeah no. I'll answer when I see them, but I'm not going to sit here refreshing the thread for you.

RG is Schworz?
Who are You voting for?

Yes. At the moment, still him. He's not ideal, but Sheth seems fine and I'm the other leading option.

Why isn't Katrina, who demanded 'answers' out of me the one doing all the asking?

My goodness sir, if you were to read my post you would see I wasn't demanding any answers. I was merely commenting that you weren't defending yourself with all these votes going on about you and Sheth. I'm not sure why you are trying to turn the blame onto everyone else instead of simply stating why you are innocent. It's mind boggling.


Are you scared or something? That's the vibe I'm getting here.
I'm calling you out on some throwaway statement you made, and now you're trying to discredit me with 'Suddenly defensive' and 'Turning the blame'?
If the questions don't seem important enough to bring up here, why is it so important that I answered them?
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
February 08 2012 01:08 GMT
#744
On February 08 2012 09:52 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 09:51 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:48 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:45 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:44 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:37 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:36 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:34 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:33 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
[quote]
For someone who 'wanted answers', you don't ask too many questions.
When I called you out on that, you call me defensive?
I don't even.

Are You town, Cyber Cheese?

Yes. How exactly did me answering that divine anything?

Who should die today?

RG/Katrina/DocH
On February 08 2012 09:40 Kurumi wrote:
I demand quick answers.

Yeah no. I'll answer when I see them, but I'm not going to sit here refreshing the thread for you.

RG is Schworz?
Who are You voting for?

Yes. At the moment, still him. He's not ideal, but Sheth seems fine and I'm the other leading option.

Why isn't Katrina, who demanded 'answers' out of me the one doing all the asking?

So, You're fine with voting Sheth even if he isn't Your target?

I could have phrased that better. Yes, RG is Schworz. He has my vote. I'm not voting for Sheth today.

What do You think about layabout and BM, both shady characters voting me right now? (one vote off You and Sheth)

I haven't really paid attention to either, so I'm null on both. I'm not really a fan of layabouts pictures, it seems like a good reason to move people around without explaining it. BM's play will confuse me until I have more information to work with.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 01:22 GMT
#745
tunkeg

he posts:

He does this every game, and it means nothing. I find it much much more suspicious that people are making a big deal out of this. And rgTS reason for voting for him is the thinnest reason I have ever seen. It is not scumhunting, it is not applying pressure, it is just plain distracting.


but ends up giving his FoS in that post to bill murray. And then he himself doesn't scumhunt Bill nor does he apply pressure on bill, instead posting this a little later:

Bill Murray
Just fluff, a silly massclaim proposal (must be a joke) and a weakass vote for kenpachi.


He thinks joker claiming is a GREAT idea and has yet to back off on it.
His reasoning is bullshit (Batman will keep killing until he's killed off one of his targets and then he'll DT till he finds the last one, lol ok)

He writes:
As I have said before, if Batman gets Joker he can pretty much play a very pro-town standard game, as he then basicly wins with town


When batman is already going to be playing protown anyway. Batman can only die to lynches so night kills don't even matter to him. He already "basically wins with town".

He then says layabout is scummy but moves off it when he realizes the lynch is between sheth and CC. And yet he's barely talked about either one of them all day. He has a bunch of useless posts that mean nothing. If I couldn't vote for CC I'd vote for Tunkeg

Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 08 2012 01:22 GMT
#746
I'm here still somewhat. Checking in in between games. I've tried my best as town and given you the reads I do have. As lynches go, I'm still the surest on VisceraEyes being mafia. Hopefully we can get some more to change there mind about me. I'm fighting guys, I'm not mafia. Don't lynch me.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 01:23 GMT
#747
On February 08 2012 10:22 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
I'm here still somewhat. Checking in in between games. I've tried my best as town and given you the reads I do have. As lynches go, I'm still the surest on VisceraEyes being mafia. Hopefully we can get some more to change there mind about me. I'm fighting guys, I'm not mafia. Don't lynch me.

C_C or switch?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 08 2012 01:23 GMT
#748
I really like a Cyber_Cheese lynch right now, actually. I've been ignoring most of his posts because I generally do that when someone posts like he does. Every game so far I've simply assumed Cyber Cheese is bad, but he's played enough to know by now not to play like this as town. Look at the post above this one : it's a running theme for CC to post absolutely spineless posts, with distinct lack of opinion and contribution.

I don't think RG should get off the hook so easily for claiming DT, but it definitely is not a good idea to kill him today when the chance is very strong that he is just really terrible.

Also I love you chaoser. He's the only one in thread so far who's had the balls to say what he thinks.

Lastly, the sheth lynch: what I don't like is how fast his wagon picked up and how literally no one has defended him. His defense of himself has been rather poor, but having only played one town game, I can see him doing this if he were town. Ofc, I was scum when he was town, so perhaps I'm biased.

I want to hear thoughts on this wagon. Palmar, Radfield, Dr. H, chaoser: what do you make of sheth receiving so many votes so quickly?

##unvote

##vote Cyber_Cheese
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 01:24 GMT
#749
Oh and he never puts any pressure at all on layabout.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 01:27 GMT
#750
On February 08 2012 10:24 chaoser wrote:
Oh and he never puts any pressure at all on layabout.

I would like to lynch layabout or wherebugsgo. If we manage to do that, the other one dies during the Night.
Can You help me swing the lynch?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 01:28 GMT
#751
I think that neither Sheth or C_C are mafia.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 08 2012 01:29 GMT
#752
On February 08 2012 10:23 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 10:22 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
I'm here still somewhat. Checking in in between games. I've tried my best as town and given you the reads I do have. As lynches go, I'm still the surest on VisceraEyes being mafia. Hopefully we can get some more to change there mind about me. I'm fighting guys, I'm not mafia. Don't lynch me.

C_C or switch?


I'm not getting any votes switched on to VE, so to me it looks like tonight it will probably be either me or C_C. I'd rather switch Kurumi(go on to VE),but others won't, so I won't blame you either way. I know I'm not mafia, so we can kill CC and have a chance at Mafia. You've seen my arguments against him, and they aren't great. But I do think his claiming Joker come out is a bit crazy.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 01:30 GMT
#753
On February 08 2012 10:29 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 10:23 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 10:22 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
I'm here still somewhat. Checking in in between games. I've tried my best as town and given you the reads I do have. As lynches go, I'm still the surest on VisceraEyes being mafia. Hopefully we can get some more to change there mind about me. I'm fighting guys, I'm not mafia. Don't lynch me.

C_C or switch?


I'm not getting any votes switched on to VE, so to me it looks like tonight it will probably be either me or C_C. I'd rather switch Kurumi(go on to VE),but others won't, so I won't blame you either way. I know I'm not mafia, so we can kill CC and have a chance at Mafia. You've seen my arguments against him, and they aren't great. But I do think his claiming Joker come out is a bit crazy.

What do You think about layabout?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 08 2012 01:31 GMT
#754
On February 08 2012 08:59 layabout wrote:
Fuck it
##Vote: Kurumi
i do not want town blood on my hands! These lynches suck

If you think someone is Town, then you defend them, you don´t just say the lynch sucks. Scum cast blame on Town that mislynch, Town try to prevent the lynch in the first place.

I´m leaving my own vote on Sheth. It´s good that he´s finally returned to post, but I´m still leaning scum.
:3
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 08 2012 01:33 GMT
#755
I'm not sure I like a CC lynch. It is pretty rare for a scum to post a plan guiding town's direction and generating discussion on day one. His thoughts about RG/Hugo don't really make much sense, but are they scummy? I haven't had a chance to read Sheth though, but I'll post again in a bit. If I don't like him, I'll try to suggest an alternate candidate (likely ico or kurumi).
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 01:33 GMT
#756
On February 08 2012 10:31 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 08:59 layabout wrote:
Fuck it
##Vote: Kurumi
i do not want town blood on my hands! These lynches suck

If you think someone is Town, then you defend them, you don´t just say the lynch sucks. Scum cast blame on Town that mislynch, Town try to prevent the lynch in the first place.

I´m leaving my own vote on Sheth. It´s good that he´s finally returned to post, but I´m still leaning scum.

Forumite, You have posted a lot less that I expected You to. I think You're actively lurking.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
February 08 2012 01:34 GMT
#757
On February 08 2012 10:23 wherebugsgo wrote:
I really like a Cyber_Cheese lynch right now, actually. I've been ignoring most of his posts because I generally do that when someone posts like he does. Every game so far I've simply assumed Cyber Cheese is bad, but he's played enough to know by now not to play like this as town. Look at the post above this one : it's a running theme for CC to post absolutely spineless posts, with distinct lack of opinion and contribution.

I don't think RG should get off the hook so easily for claiming DT, but it definitely is not a good idea to kill him today when the chance is very strong that he is just really terrible.

Also I love you chaoser. He's the only one in thread so far who's had the balls to say what he thinks.

Lastly, the sheth lynch: what I don't like is how fast his wagon picked up and how literally no one has defended him. His defense of himself has been rather poor, but having only played one town game, I can see him doing this if he were town. Ofc, I was scum when he was town, so perhaps I'm biased.

I want to hear thoughts on this wagon. Palmar, Radfield, Dr. H, chaoser: what do you make of sheth receiving so many votes so quickly?

##unvote

##vote Cyber_Cheese

This post seems strange for two reasons.
1) You didn't tunnel anyone yet? That's all I've ever seen you do as town.
2) For someone calling me out on 'spineless posts', you don't seem to be putting much effort into the accusation.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 01:35 GMT
#758
On February 08 2012 10:33 kitaman27 wrote:
I'm not sure I like a CC lynch. It is pretty rare for a scum to post a plan guiding town's direction and generating discussion on day one. His thoughts about RG/Hugo don't really make much sense, but are they scummy? I haven't had a chance to read Sheth though, but I'll post again in a bit. If I don't like him, I'll try to suggest an alternate candidate (likely ico or kurumi).

Yeaaaaaah.. about my lynch.. There are two people who I'd consider really scummy who are voting me right now.. Bill Murray and layabout. Are You sure this is going to work out? Well, You're probably considering this because I am not trolling.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 01:36 GMT
#759
On February 08 2012 10:34 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 10:23 wherebugsgo wrote:
I really like a Cyber_Cheese lynch right now, actually. I've been ignoring most of his posts because I generally do that when someone posts like he does. Every game so far I've simply assumed Cyber Cheese is bad, but he's played enough to know by now not to play like this as town. Look at the post above this one : it's a running theme for CC to post absolutely spineless posts, with distinct lack of opinion and contribution.

I don't think RG should get off the hook so easily for claiming DT, but it definitely is not a good idea to kill him today when the chance is very strong that he is just really terrible.

Also I love you chaoser. He's the only one in thread so far who's had the balls to say what he thinks.

Lastly, the sheth lynch: what I don't like is how fast his wagon picked up and how literally no one has defended him. His defense of himself has been rather poor, but having only played one town game, I can see him doing this if he were town. Ofc, I was scum when he was town, so perhaps I'm biased.

I want to hear thoughts on this wagon. Palmar, Radfield, Dr. H, chaoser: what do you make of sheth receiving so many votes so quickly?

##unvote

##vote Cyber_Cheese

This post seems strange for two reasons.
1) You didn't tunnel anyone yet? That's all I've ever seen you do as town.
2) For someone calling me out on 'spineless posts', you don't seem to be putting much effort into the accusation.

The funny thing is he thinks You're bad and ignored Your posts and said Your posts have nothing of substance without backing it up, then soft-defends Sheth calling him New Town for no reason, because a) Sheth played a lot of RL mafia
b) Then, he is not new to the concept of mafia
wait this might be a breakthrough
I might vote Sheth.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 01:37 GMT
#760
On February 08 2012 10:33 kitaman27 wrote:
I'm not sure I like a CC lynch. It is pretty rare for a scum to post a plan guiding town's direction and generating discussion on day one. His thoughts about RG/Hugo don't really make much sense, but are they scummy? I haven't had a chance to read Sheth though, but I'll post again in a bit. If I don't like him, I'll try to suggest an alternate candidate (likely ico or kurumi).


LSB did it in the hammer game I just played in.

On February 08 2012 10:27 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 10:24 chaoser wrote:
Oh and he never puts any pressure at all on layabout.

I would like to lynch layabout or wherebugsgo. If we manage to do that, the other one dies during the Night.
Can You help me swing the lynch?


lol no. WBG isn't even CLOSE to looking scummy to me. layabout either. I just said tunkeg is scummy to me. Those are your two choices if you're trying to get me to switch. CC or tunkeg. Take your pick.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
RuFF_SC2 130
FoxeR 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1609
Shuttle 1409
Artosis 597
Dewaltoss 45
NaDa 26
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift3751
Counter-Strike
taco 537
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox599
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft338
C9.Mang0288
ViBE98
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur228
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.