• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:52
CEST 09:52
KST 16:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9524 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 212 Next
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
February 08 2012 00:10 GMT
#721
I'm not sure on Kurumi. I dislike the amount of lists he's procuring, but at best he seems null.

Katina's filter
I forgot this person exsisted. The whole filter is essentially one liners that add nothing, and as such, I like the idea of lynching Katina.

But alright, I'll humor you.
On February 08 2012 09:00 Katina wrote:
Sheth has presented a good case against Cyber and Viscera so far. I would really like to hear what CC has to say about all of this. So far he hasn't really been putting up much of a fight in his defense and that peaks my interest.

Tell me what exactly you answered, and I'll give you an answer, and the reason I didn't answer it before.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
February 08 2012 00:13 GMT
#722
EBWOP
On February 08 2012 09:10 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Tell me what exactly you (want) answered, and I'll give you an answer, and the reason I didn't answer it before.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
February 08 2012 00:25 GMT
#723
On February 08 2012 09:10 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
I'm not sure on Kurumi. I dislike the amount of lists he's procuring, but at best he seems null.

Katina's filter
I forgot this person exsisted. The whole filter is essentially one liners that add nothing, and as such, I like the idea of lynching Katina.

But alright, I'll humor you.
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 09:00 Katina wrote:
Sheth has presented a good case against Cyber and Viscera so far. I would really like to hear what CC has to say about all of this. So far he hasn't really been putting up much of a fight in his defense and that peaks my interest.

Tell me what exactly you answered, and I'll give you an answer, and the reason I didn't answer it before.

My vote is still for Sheth. Why are you getting so defensive so quickly? Did I hit a sore spot? You're pretty quick to be accusing other people and shifting blame.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 00:27 GMT
#724
On February 08 2012 08:37 layabout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 23:05 Kurumi wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [snipped] +

Palmar, drop layabout to the scum list and it looks fine by me. And Toad could get to the Town section, because he is a mix of bored, drunk and honest townie at once. And he calls Batman badman for some reason. Like the hell.
Also, because it's still Day 1 I want to bring up two things:
Roles can have variations (something like paranoid doc or cop, etc)
and we have traitors here
On January 24 2012 14:08 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Insane inmates
You are a insane beyond belief. As such you killed a tyger security guard and decided to wear his clothes. Basically, any Detective checks on you will mark you as a Tyger Security Guard . As you are now donned in the security guards uniform, you subject other inmates to the same punishments the guards gave to you. You win with the inmates even though you hate them. You also don't realize just how insane you are and as such think you are a regular inmate.

Note:
Some names appear under 2 categories. These players will have to decide to be one or the other for their role. They are not both. Some roles might also have slight alterations to the "standard" although nothing game breaking. Not all names listed are guarenteed to be in this game, however only names listed will be in this game. Each role, much like Asylum, will have unique flavour text to make the gf style roles have more fun with the game. See Arkham Asylum for flavour text examples that I used for when you submit your role choice.

So during free time when You feel like actively lurking at least search for breadcrumbs from Traitors, if they exist.
As role variations I guess sanity cops, suiciding vigs and maybe paranoid docs (protect+rb)
Okay, enough of my setup rabble. I thought it's relevant to bring that to people so we know where are we standing. Yes, I know that discussing setup is the thing I've done the most. Oh well.
I think Palmar is getting less bored and more productive.. at least hope he does.
Also, HUGE FoS on WBG on getting the Schworz case back (First Toad then quick switch to him). This lynch is going to reach the level of absurd amazingxckd lynch got in one of the games I played. He claimed DT and was against guy who wrote nothing to defend himself and got lynched. At least gtrsrs got iGrok hung.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=305850&currentpage=22#432
The biggest part is pushing arguement saying
"Claiming day 1 is ok and it's by no means anti-town"
Also: Two shady people support wbg:
BillMurray (although: he voted for Kenpachi first, no reaction till now)
DoctorHelvetica
Look:
There's NO POINT in defending Kenpachi
Everyone who defends him tries to prove that claiming day 1, be it false or not is not bad and does not give any info about his alignment
THIS IS FALSE.
This is also trying to drive attention off Kenpachi. Schworz looks like new, irratiated town to me. Why? Because I was IN THE SAME FUCKING SPOT. Also, his actions make sense. Schworz is Town.

People I think are mafia:
Cyber_Cheese
DoctorHelvetica
-_-Qualis
wherebugsgo
Kenpachi

Probably Mafia:
Layabout
I haven't looked into Sheth case. Give me some time.

thinks CC is mafia
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 07:34 Kurumi wrote:
I am afraid because i have no time and my targets are not exactly the candidates Didnt look into sheth or cc too much is vote wbg if it would matter but it doesnt so i voted qualis because he is my strong scum read too

didn't look into CC much
...

Oh, so trying to swing lynch on me? Don't care much.
The thing is, it looks good in my eyes with people like BM switching.
Like, I am right!
I am back. Gotta read shit outta this thread.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 00:32 GMT
#725
On February 08 2012 08:59 layabout wrote:
Fuck it
##Vote: Kurumi
i do not want town blood on my hands! These lynches suck

Sure You don't want Town blood on Your hands.
My previous post said that my best reads are wbg and qualis.
They are not going to get lynched today.
Although, I thought I wouldn't have enough time to keep on with the thread so I voted Qualis, because with votes so close many things could go wrong.
Why my initial vote was on CC? Gut feeling. Then the Sheth thing came up and fucked everything I was thinking:
This wasn't what I planned. He wasn't part of the things happening and drawing people together. So suddenly, I am left with a list of people who felt scummy to me which doesn't make sense because I lived in a world where only I was right. The thing is, two people are STILL here. Namely WBG and Qualis, but the rest.. Like, the Layabout thing is getting stronger, sorry bro, but there's nothing green coming out from You.
I understand now why veterans are so hesitant to fight so hard. We're prone to mistakes.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
February 08 2012 00:33 GMT
#726
@BM Don't listen to him turning down the level of complete nonsense would be great, thanks.

would Bill's mass claim plan result in modkills?

Hoping rgTheSchworz is just an idiot townie, like VE was in L.
Honestly I think part of his claiming was wanting to go to sleep due to location(Romania) and not winding up lynched when he woke up.

I Think CC is catwoman for some damned reason, so I am fine voting for him but still considering.
rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
February 08 2012 00:33 GMT
#727
On February 08 2012 09:25 Katina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 09:10 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
I'm not sure on Kurumi. I dislike the amount of lists he's procuring, but at best he seems null.

Katina's filter
I forgot this person exsisted. The whole filter is essentially one liners that add nothing, and as such, I like the idea of lynching Katina.

But alright, I'll humor you.
On February 08 2012 09:00 Katina wrote:
Sheth has presented a good case against Cyber and Viscera so far. I would really like to hear what CC has to say about all of this. So far he hasn't really been putting up much of a fight in his defense and that peaks my interest.

Tell me what exactly you answered, and I'll give you an answer, and the reason I didn't answer it before.

My vote is still for Sheth. Why are you getting so defensive so quickly? Did I hit a sore spot? You're pretty quick to be accusing other people and shifting blame.

For someone who 'wanted answers', you don't ask too many questions.
When I called you out on that, you call me defensive?
I don't even.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 00:34 GMT
#728
On February 08 2012 09:33 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 09:25 Katina wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:10 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
I'm not sure on Kurumi. I dislike the amount of lists he's procuring, but at best he seems null.

Katina's filter
I forgot this person exsisted. The whole filter is essentially one liners that add nothing, and as such, I like the idea of lynching Katina.

But alright, I'll humor you.
On February 08 2012 09:00 Katina wrote:
Sheth has presented a good case against Cyber and Viscera so far. I would really like to hear what CC has to say about all of this. So far he hasn't really been putting up much of a fight in his defense and that peaks my interest.

Tell me what exactly you answered, and I'll give you an answer, and the reason I didn't answer it before.

My vote is still for Sheth. Why are you getting so defensive so quickly? Did I hit a sore spot? You're pretty quick to be accusing other people and shifting blame.

For someone who 'wanted answers', you don't ask too many questions.
When I called you out on that, you call me defensive?
I don't even.

Are You town, Cyber Cheese?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
February 08 2012 00:36 GMT
#729
On February 08 2012 09:34 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 09:33 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:25 Katina wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:10 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
I'm not sure on Kurumi. I dislike the amount of lists he's procuring, but at best he seems null.

Katina's filter
I forgot this person exsisted. The whole filter is essentially one liners that add nothing, and as such, I like the idea of lynching Katina.

But alright, I'll humor you.
On February 08 2012 09:00 Katina wrote:
Sheth has presented a good case against Cyber and Viscera so far. I would really like to hear what CC has to say about all of this. So far he hasn't really been putting up much of a fight in his defense and that peaks my interest.

Tell me what exactly you answered, and I'll give you an answer, and the reason I didn't answer it before.

My vote is still for Sheth. Why are you getting so defensive so quickly? Did I hit a sore spot? You're pretty quick to be accusing other people and shifting blame.

For someone who 'wanted answers', you don't ask too many questions.
When I called you out on that, you call me defensive?
I don't even.

Are You town, Cyber Cheese?

Yes. How exactly did me answering that divine anything?
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 00:37 GMT
#730
On February 08 2012 09:36 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 09:34 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:33 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:25 Katina wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:10 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
I'm not sure on Kurumi. I dislike the amount of lists he's procuring, but at best he seems null.

Katina's filter
I forgot this person exsisted. The whole filter is essentially one liners that add nothing, and as such, I like the idea of lynching Katina.

But alright, I'll humor you.
On February 08 2012 09:00 Katina wrote:
Sheth has presented a good case against Cyber and Viscera so far. I would really like to hear what CC has to say about all of this. So far he hasn't really been putting up much of a fight in his defense and that peaks my interest.

Tell me what exactly you answered, and I'll give you an answer, and the reason I didn't answer it before.

My vote is still for Sheth. Why are you getting so defensive so quickly? Did I hit a sore spot? You're pretty quick to be accusing other people and shifting blame.

For someone who 'wanted answers', you don't ask too many questions.
When I called you out on that, you call me defensive?
I don't even.

Are You town, Cyber Cheese?

Yes. How exactly did me answering that divine anything?

Who should die today?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 00:40 GMT
#731
I demand quick answers.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 00:43 GMT
#732
Also Schworz is not idiot townie, he's NEW Townie and that's a difference. He made no mistakes besides overreacting.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
February 08 2012 00:44 GMT
#733
On February 08 2012 09:37 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 09:36 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:34 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:33 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:25 Katina wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:10 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
I'm not sure on Kurumi. I dislike the amount of lists he's procuring, but at best he seems null.

Katina's filter
I forgot this person exsisted. The whole filter is essentially one liners that add nothing, and as such, I like the idea of lynching Katina.

But alright, I'll humor you.
On February 08 2012 09:00 Katina wrote:
Sheth has presented a good case against Cyber and Viscera so far. I would really like to hear what CC has to say about all of this. So far he hasn't really been putting up much of a fight in his defense and that peaks my interest.

Tell me what exactly you answered, and I'll give you an answer, and the reason I didn't answer it before.

My vote is still for Sheth. Why are you getting so defensive so quickly? Did I hit a sore spot? You're pretty quick to be accusing other people and shifting blame.

For someone who 'wanted answers', you don't ask too many questions.
When I called you out on that, you call me defensive?
I don't even.

Are You town, Cyber Cheese?

Yes. How exactly did me answering that divine anything?

Who should die today?

RG/Katrina/DocH
On February 08 2012 09:40 Kurumi wrote:
I demand quick answers.

Yeah no. I'll answer when I see them, but I'm not going to sit here refreshing the thread for you.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 00:45 GMT
#734
On February 08 2012 09:44 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 09:37 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:36 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:34 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:33 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:25 Katina wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:10 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
I'm not sure on Kurumi. I dislike the amount of lists he's procuring, but at best he seems null.

Katina's filter
I forgot this person exsisted. The whole filter is essentially one liners that add nothing, and as such, I like the idea of lynching Katina.

But alright, I'll humor you.
On February 08 2012 09:00 Katina wrote:
Sheth has presented a good case against Cyber and Viscera so far. I would really like to hear what CC has to say about all of this. So far he hasn't really been putting up much of a fight in his defense and that peaks my interest.

Tell me what exactly you answered, and I'll give you an answer, and the reason I didn't answer it before.

My vote is still for Sheth. Why are you getting so defensive so quickly? Did I hit a sore spot? You're pretty quick to be accusing other people and shifting blame.

For someone who 'wanted answers', you don't ask too many questions.
When I called you out on that, you call me defensive?
I don't even.

Are You town, Cyber Cheese?

Yes. How exactly did me answering that divine anything?

Who should die today?

RG/Katrina/DocH
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 09:40 Kurumi wrote:
I demand quick answers.

Yeah no. I'll answer when I see them, but I'm not going to sit here refreshing the thread for you.

RG is Schworz?
Who are You voting for?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
February 08 2012 00:47 GMT
#735
On February 08 2012 09:45 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 09:44 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:37 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:36 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:34 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:33 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:25 Katina wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:10 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
I'm not sure on Kurumi. I dislike the amount of lists he's procuring, but at best he seems null.

Katina's filter
I forgot this person exsisted. The whole filter is essentially one liners that add nothing, and as such, I like the idea of lynching Katina.

But alright, I'll humor you.
On February 08 2012 09:00 Katina wrote:
Sheth has presented a good case against Cyber and Viscera so far. I would really like to hear what CC has to say about all of this. So far he hasn't really been putting up much of a fight in his defense and that peaks my interest.

Tell me what exactly you answered, and I'll give you an answer, and the reason I didn't answer it before.

My vote is still for Sheth. Why are you getting so defensive so quickly? Did I hit a sore spot? You're pretty quick to be accusing other people and shifting blame.

For someone who 'wanted answers', you don't ask too many questions.
When I called you out on that, you call me defensive?
I don't even.

Are You town, Cyber Cheese?

Yes. How exactly did me answering that divine anything?

Who should die today?

RG/Katrina/DocH
On February 08 2012 09:40 Kurumi wrote:
I demand quick answers.

Yeah no. I'll answer when I see them, but I'm not going to sit here refreshing the thread for you.

RG is Schworz?
Who are You voting for?

Yes. At the moment, still him. He's not ideal, but Sheth seems fine and I'm the other leading option.

Why isn't Katrina, who demanded 'answers' out of me the one doing all the asking?
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 00:48 GMT
#736
On February 08 2012 09:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 09:45 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:44 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:37 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:36 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:34 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:33 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:25 Katina wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:10 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
I'm not sure on Kurumi. I dislike the amount of lists he's procuring, but at best he seems null.

Katina's filter
I forgot this person exsisted. The whole filter is essentially one liners that add nothing, and as such, I like the idea of lynching Katina.

But alright, I'll humor you.
On February 08 2012 09:00 Katina wrote:
Sheth has presented a good case against Cyber and Viscera so far. I would really like to hear what CC has to say about all of this. So far he hasn't really been putting up much of a fight in his defense and that peaks my interest.

Tell me what exactly you answered, and I'll give you an answer, and the reason I didn't answer it before.

My vote is still for Sheth. Why are you getting so defensive so quickly? Did I hit a sore spot? You're pretty quick to be accusing other people and shifting blame.

For someone who 'wanted answers', you don't ask too many questions.
When I called you out on that, you call me defensive?
I don't even.

Are You town, Cyber Cheese?

Yes. How exactly did me answering that divine anything?

Who should die today?

RG/Katrina/DocH
On February 08 2012 09:40 Kurumi wrote:
I demand quick answers.

Yeah no. I'll answer when I see them, but I'm not going to sit here refreshing the thread for you.

RG is Schworz?
Who are You voting for?

Yes. At the moment, still him. He's not ideal, but Sheth seems fine and I'm the other leading option.

Why isn't Katrina, who demanded 'answers' out of me the one doing all the asking?

So, You're fine with voting Sheth even if he isn't Your target?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 00:50 GMT
#737
Sheth is still a good lynch, I don't think we should be lynching CC right now.

I need to sleep, see you tomorrow.
Computer says mafia
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
February 08 2012 00:51 GMT
#738
On February 08 2012 09:48 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 09:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:45 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:44 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:37 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:36 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:34 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:33 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:25 Katina wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:10 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
I'm not sure on Kurumi. I dislike the amount of lists he's procuring, but at best he seems null.

Katina's filter
I forgot this person exsisted. The whole filter is essentially one liners that add nothing, and as such, I like the idea of lynching Katina.

But alright, I'll humor you.
[quote]
Tell me what exactly you answered, and I'll give you an answer, and the reason I didn't answer it before.

My vote is still for Sheth. Why are you getting so defensive so quickly? Did I hit a sore spot? You're pretty quick to be accusing other people and shifting blame.

For someone who 'wanted answers', you don't ask too many questions.
When I called you out on that, you call me defensive?
I don't even.

Are You town, Cyber Cheese?

Yes. How exactly did me answering that divine anything?

Who should die today?

RG/Katrina/DocH
On February 08 2012 09:40 Kurumi wrote:
I demand quick answers.

Yeah no. I'll answer when I see them, but I'm not going to sit here refreshing the thread for you.

RG is Schworz?
Who are You voting for?

Yes. At the moment, still him. He's not ideal, but Sheth seems fine and I'm the other leading option.

Why isn't Katrina, who demanded 'answers' out of me the one doing all the asking?

So, You're fine with voting Sheth even if he isn't Your target?

I could have phrased that better. Yes, RG is Schworz. He has my vote. I'm not voting for Sheth today.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
February 08 2012 00:52 GMT
#739
On February 08 2012 09:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 09:45 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:44 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:37 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:36 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:34 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:33 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:25 Katina wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:10 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
I'm not sure on Kurumi. I dislike the amount of lists he's procuring, but at best he seems null.

Katina's filter
I forgot this person exsisted. The whole filter is essentially one liners that add nothing, and as such, I like the idea of lynching Katina.

But alright, I'll humor you.
On February 08 2012 09:00 Katina wrote:
Sheth has presented a good case against Cyber and Viscera so far. I would really like to hear what CC has to say about all of this. So far he hasn't really been putting up much of a fight in his defense and that peaks my interest.

Tell me what exactly you answered, and I'll give you an answer, and the reason I didn't answer it before.

My vote is still for Sheth. Why are you getting so defensive so quickly? Did I hit a sore spot? You're pretty quick to be accusing other people and shifting blame.

For someone who 'wanted answers', you don't ask too many questions.
When I called you out on that, you call me defensive?
I don't even.

Are You town, Cyber Cheese?

Yes. How exactly did me answering that divine anything?

Who should die today?

RG/Katrina/DocH
On February 08 2012 09:40 Kurumi wrote:
I demand quick answers.

Yeah no. I'll answer when I see them, but I'm not going to sit here refreshing the thread for you.

RG is Schworz?
Who are You voting for?

Yes. At the moment, still him. He's not ideal, but Sheth seems fine and I'm the other leading option.

Why isn't Katrina, who demanded 'answers' out of me the one doing all the asking?

My goodness sir, if you were to read my post you would see I wasn't demanding any answers. I was merely commenting that you weren't defending yourself with all these votes going on about you and Sheth. I'm not sure why you are trying to turn the blame onto everyone else instead of simply stating why you are innocent. It's mind boggling.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 00:52 GMT
#740
On February 08 2012 09:51 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 09:48 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:45 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:44 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:37 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:36 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:34 Kurumi wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:33 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 09:25 Katina wrote:
[quote]
My vote is still for Sheth. Why are you getting so defensive so quickly? Did I hit a sore spot? You're pretty quick to be accusing other people and shifting blame.

For someone who 'wanted answers', you don't ask too many questions.
When I called you out on that, you call me defensive?
I don't even.

Are You town, Cyber Cheese?

Yes. How exactly did me answering that divine anything?

Who should die today?

RG/Katrina/DocH
On February 08 2012 09:40 Kurumi wrote:
I demand quick answers.

Yeah no. I'll answer when I see them, but I'm not going to sit here refreshing the thread for you.

RG is Schworz?
Who are You voting for?

Yes. At the moment, still him. He's not ideal, but Sheth seems fine and I'm the other leading option.

Why isn't Katrina, who demanded 'answers' out of me the one doing all the asking?

So, You're fine with voting Sheth even if he isn't Your target?

I could have phrased that better. Yes, RG is Schworz. He has my vote. I'm not voting for Sheth today.

What do You think about layabout and BM, both shady characters voting me right now? (one vote off You and Sheth)
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3569
Soma 204
Rush 193
Mong 92
Killer 89
ToSsGirL 85
Shinee 0
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss271
byalli4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King129
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft591
ceh9566
olofmeister519
Happy332
dupreeh234
Sick181
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2285
League of Legends
• Stunt448
Other Games
• Shiphtur631
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 8m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.