• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:05
CEST 16:05
KST 23:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7439 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 159

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 212 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 14:06 GMT
#3161
Also I take it batman & CW will end up shooting me and riddler to slow this game down?
Maybe batman will take the risk and shoot into mafia hoping that mafia will take me out because after all it's them I'm after.
Maybe CW will take the risk and shoot into town hoping that mafia will take out the riddler because 3KP isn't that nice for them either.

But I don't really know what's the best course of action right now for 3rd parties, so whatever. I doubt that we got a medic at all so I won't request medic protection although it would be nice if BM turns out to be a medic (seriously doubt it).
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 14 2012 14:08 GMT
#3162
On February 14 2012 23:01 Toadesstern wrote:
I already said I'm not going to tell you what I'm about to shoot, I'm the only one that has a blockable shot. I'd much rather see you and Palmar call out your shots and I'm picking whatever is left.

As mentioned, I think risk.nuke, VisceraEyes, hiro make all good hits. Chaoser and jaybrundage as well but I haven't looked into them for a while after my furious attack on chaoser and the fact that we did not end up lynching him.

Sorry for the odd math, I really should know better.

I agree with you, all five of risk.nuke, VisceraEyes, hiro, Chaoser and jaybrundage make good hits, the other suspects are there if we don´t find enough scum among those 5.
:3
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 14 2012 14:08 GMT
#3163
On February 14 2012 23:06 Toadesstern wrote:
Also I take it batman & CW will end up shooting me and riddler to slow this game down?
Maybe batman will take the risk and shoot into mafia hoping that mafia will take me out because after all it's them I'm after.
Maybe CW will take the risk and shoot into town hoping that mafia will take out the riddler because 3KP isn't that nice for them either.

But I don't really know what's the best course of action right now for 3rd parties, so whatever. I doubt that we got a medic at all so I won't request medic protection although it would be nice if BM turns out to be a medic (seriously doubt it).

Getting Hugo/Deadshot is optimal play for 3rd party.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 14 2012 14:16 GMT
#3164
On February 14 2012 02:44 RayzorFlash wrote:
My problem with a hiro lynch is that even if he is mafia, which i think is decently likely, it gives us next to no real info... I'd rather lynch radfield/palmar... I actually wouldnt mind a palmar lynch just because his posts and claims have started to give me.a headache,lol...

##vote: Radfield

This is why Rayzorflash is Town, quickly agreeing with the Radfield lynch.

I felt like Jayjay was fumbling along like a Town when the Radfield lynch was going on, not afraid to show himself and his ignorance. I´m not sure after rereading, but I had a very strong feeling of him acting Town when the lynch was going on.
:3
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 14:18 GMT
#3165
btw I'm still picking up several things that tell me it could very well end up the other way around:
Kurumi might very well end up being Batman and Palmar might very well end up being CW. So from now on I'll refer to you as Batman and CW because of that, so that the guy who actually is X knows I'm talking to him. Other than that, it shouldn't make any differences at all :p

afk for a bit. Need to get to McD and get something to eat or I'll starve.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 14:20 GMT
#3166
Oh and kita is only confirmed town for me if he's dead tomorrow or if there's no CC within 24 hours from now on. Still hate him for that riddler claim...
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 14 2012 14:53 GMT
#3167
lol are you people scum or just awefull?
posting vig lists with 5 or more names (And lol my name is in there) with 4 remaining scum.
How about posting vig lists with 1-2 names who you actually know will flip scum. And if you don't know or are very certain they will flip scum you can sit down, shut up, scumhunt and absolutely not post lists with Red Names > Scum.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 14:54 GMT
#3168
you know, for all your furious claims of wanting to shoot me, none of you have done it yet.

Not to mention all the claims of wanting to lynch me. Yawn.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 14 2012 14:55 GMT
#3169
Toad please give me your 3 strongest townreads, I want to see if I can apply my wbg is always wrong logorithm on you.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 14:56 GMT
#3170
On February 14 2012 23:53 risk.nuke wrote:
lol are you people scum or just awefull?
posting vig lists with 5 or more names (And lol my name is in there) with 4 remaining scum.
How about posting vig lists with 1-2 names who you actually know will flip scum. And if you don't know or are very certain they will flip scum you can sit down, shut up, scumhunt and absolutely not post lists with Red Names > Scum.


lol...are you seriously implying that they're scum

so fail.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 14 2012 15:03 GMT
#3171
On February 14 2012 23:56 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 23:53 risk.nuke wrote:
lol are you people scum or just awefull?
posting vig lists with 5 or more names (And lol my name is in there) with 4 remaining scum.
How about posting vig lists with 1-2 names who you actually know will flip scum. And if you don't know or are very certain they will flip scum you can sit down, shut up, scumhunt and absolutely not post lists with Red Names > Scum.


lol...are you seriously implying that they're scum

so fail.

Chaoser, who should I shoot?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 14 2012 15:03 GMT
#3172
On February 14 2012 23:56 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 23:53 risk.nuke wrote:
lol are you people scum or just awefull?
posting vig lists with 5 or more names (And lol my name is in there) with 4 remaining scum.
How about posting vig lists with 1-2 names who you actually know will flip scum. And if you don't know or are very certain they will flip scum you can sit down, shut up, scumhunt and absolutely not post lists with Red Names > Scum.


lol...are you seriously implying that they're scum

so fail.

Implying? I'm simply noting how a bunch of people is playing pro-scum. Purposely or not.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 15:09 GMT
#3173
eh, they're getting the job done. How is posting lists pro-scum?

Forumite is obviously saying that he thinks the top four are most likely scum that lat four scum. If he's wrong about one or two of them then the next set he thinks is likely scum is in the 50/50 range.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 15:14 GMT
#3174
On February 15 2012 00:03 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 23:56 chaoser wrote:
On February 14 2012 23:53 risk.nuke wrote:
lol are you people scum or just awefull?
posting vig lists with 5 or more names (And lol my name is in there) with 4 remaining scum.
How about posting vig lists with 1-2 names who you actually know will flip scum. And if you don't know or are very certain they will flip scum you can sit down, shut up, scumhunt and absolutely not post lists with Red Names > Scum.


lol...are you seriously implying that they're scum

so fail.

Implying? I'm simply noting how a bunch of people is playing pro-scum. Purposely or not.


[image loading]
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 14 2012 15:35 GMT
#3175
risk.nuke, chaoser, instead of complaining, you might want to make suggestions on how to move on from here. What you are doing now is just proving to us that you are Scum.
:3
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 15:41 GMT
#3176
On February 14 2012 23:55 risk.nuke wrote:
Toad please give me your 3 strongest townreads, I want to see if I can apply my wbg is always wrong logorithm on you.


You want me to tell you 3 people who I think are most likely to flip town?
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
I'm not giving you my 3 best townreads so that you can simply shoot them and neither should someone else. At least not tonight.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 15:44 GMT
#3177
On February 14 2012 23:08 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 23:06 Toadesstern wrote:
Also I take it batman & CW will end up shooting me and riddler to slow this game down?
Maybe batman will take the risk and shoot into mafia hoping that mafia will take me out because after all it's them I'm after.
Maybe CW will take the risk and shoot into town hoping that mafia will take out the riddler because 3KP isn't that nice for them either.

But I don't really know what's the best course of action right now for 3rd parties, so whatever. I doubt that we got a medic at all so I won't request medic protection although it would be nice if BM turns out to be a medic (seriously doubt it).

Getting Hugo/Deadshot is optimal play for 3rd party.


so is not telling town that you're actually going to shoot townies if you consider that :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 14 2012 15:47 GMT
#3178
Wow clutch lynch! nice. Kudos to everyone voting Rad!

If Rad was lying about town being on a role, we certainly are now. 3 KP vig (I assume you have better aim than toad, no offense )+ 1 joker vig + Batman wanting to kill hugo? Awesome.

On February 14 2012 22:23 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 22:14 Kurumi wrote:
Okay, who should die tonight? Chaoser? Someone else?


Hiro, Razor, risk, jayjay all of those are pretty good vigshots tonight.


that list doesn't make any sense. Although I can see how my votes yesterday may be seen as wishy washy / scummy, you can't put me into a list with hiro and risk. I made cases against both and voted both. If I am scum, I wouldn't call out both of my buddies...

I still don't agree on razor, but I certainly agree on hiro and risk, nothing has changed here. Except of another "please shoot me post of hiro". Stop those. Oh and to all of you who say J didn't really want to vote, I want you to look at nuke again, his forgot-to-unvote-CC-Sheth-vote (which kita rightfully pointed out) was like his only town cred point right now.

meanwhile on the other extreme:

On February 14 2012 22:50 Forumite wrote:
My read on everyone, based mostly by reading through the last 20 pages of debate around the Radfield lynch. Toades, surviving vigis and Batman, whoever you are, I think you should shoot into the first category of players.

- 90% scum:
Jaybrundage
risk.nuke
VisceraEyes
Chaoser


- 50/50:
tunkeg
Hiro Protagonist
Katina
Layabout
Tyrran


- 90% Townlist:
rgSchworz
Kitaman27 (against the lynch but claimed blue, who hasn´t been counterclaimed)
Rayzorflash
Evantrees (screams newbie town to me)
Adam4167 (Revoted Radfield despite Kitamans claim)
Bill Murray (claimed Medic, only reason he´s here)


- 100% Townlist:
Toadesstern
Qualis
Jayjay54

Forumite
<- Shameless self-promotion

- Ignore list:
Palmar
Kurumi


If there´s anything you think is wrong or odd in my list, please speak up. I know there are at least 5 townies in the first two categories, but I think most are in the 50/50 group, not the 90% scumlist.


I don't want to argue that you paint me town, but 100%? After yesterday? You mentioning that mafia bussed hiro and I am the first one to vote him? I am not sure, I follow your motives, maybe your reasoning is wrong. Degrade me to 90%. Same goes for Qualis assuming I don't miss someone.

Why am I bringing this up? Because I think if scum wanted to save Rad they most likely would have just followed Kita's 3 KP chaoser claim (btw that timing WAS a little suspicious, but I still think you're rightclaiming, as no one else screamed riddler). Kita basically provided a buyout without penalty. So we might look into that.

I still question the timing of the kita move. He stood up for his believes which is fine, but left toad even more to die. Odd, but again, I think his claim is truthful.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 15:48 GMT
#3179
On February 15 2012 00:35 Forumite wrote:
risk.nuke, chaoser, instead of complaining, you might want to make suggestions on how to move on from here. What you are doing now is just proving to us that you are Scum.


lol, you say this like i care
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 15:53 GMT
#3180
I'm still considering shooting kita just for the lulz of getting a hattrick and being the single player that shot the most townies in this game. But than again, I guess that's mod-kill / banlist worthy so I guess if I really want to shoot kita I'd have to write an 500words essay about why I think kita is a good target and pm it to BC first to net get banned.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 258
MaxPax 211
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65738
Calm 4028
Shuttle 3399
Bisu 1746
FanTaSy 1517
EffOrt 703
Mini 594
Soma 479
Rush 448
Stork 340
[ Show more ]
Light 272
firebathero 255
Hyuk 235
Snow 204
ZerO 160
Soulkey 128
Barracks 111
actioN 110
Zeus 85
Last 80
Killer 70
Dewaltoss 68
hero 64
Mong 57
Sea.KH 54
Pusan 50
Hyun 43
Shinee 41
Bale 37
Free 36
ToSsGirL 31
Shine 29
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Sharp 21
Aegong 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7380
Dendi841
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1369
kRYSTAL_99
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko449
crisheroes287
Other Games
gofns54145
singsing2157
B2W.Neo722
hiko428
byalli270
DeMusliM250
Hui .190
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX131
Mew2King78
Rex53
ZerO(Twitch)14
Trikslyr5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1494
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 11m
Replay Cast
8h 56m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.