• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:03
CEST 01:03
KST 08:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9436 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 157

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 212 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 06:46 GMT
#3121
Is chaoser a more important scum kp role?


I'm so important that Radfield voted for me lol.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 06:50 GMT
#3122
On February 14 2012 15:41 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 09:39 RayzorFlash wrote:
I have no doubt he is the riddler because nobody else would know who the riddler's targeted to play his game (me)... The only thing i may doubt in Kita's post is the specifics of his bullets, but he has no reason to lie about those so, i believe him 100 percent


Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 09:48 RayzorFlash wrote:
Oh so theres multiple people in the game and it randomly kills one of them?? Fuuuuu... Guess you'll have to lynch me then to ensure that i die...

I hate you kita, lol


Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 15:25 rgTheSchworz wrote:
RayzorFlash is scum.


wherebugsgo was part of my game, so scum had knowledge that more than one person was selected. He could have played dumb, but that seems unlikely.

What I'm wondering is how doesn't the scum team manage to save Radfield? They obviously gave up a ton by sacrificing Sheth. With 5 scum votes, a rambling Riddler, and maybe a couple stray town votes, how couldn't they accumulate enough votes? Is chaoser a more important scum kp role? Do we have european scum who aren't around? Or is the scum team too passive to take a risk.


Actually, given BC's day post about how the riddler's game had started, I immediately realized there was probably more than one person in the game. Dunno about rayzor but it'd be pretty hard NOT to come to the conclusion that there were multiple people in the game given that BC wrote:

It is time for an announcement. The riddle game has begun, lucky contestants chosen to join the game have fun. It is now time to have a battle of wits with the Riddler. All who were included in the riddle game must play if they wish to be removed from it. Failure means death. No discussing in thread or in the zsasz QT if you happen to be in it and invited.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 14 2012 07:12 GMT
#3123
I want to make this clear. I thought i voted for Radfield. However i didn't unvote Hiro. So it didnt switch my vote. I didn't notice till i saw BC's post of the total vote count and saw my name was still on Hiro
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 14 2012 07:27 GMT
#3124
On February 14 2012 15:41 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 09:39 RayzorFlash wrote:
I have no doubt he is the riddler because nobody else would know who the riddler's targeted to play his game (me)... The only thing i may doubt in Kita's post is the specifics of his bullets, but he has no reason to lie about those so, i believe him 100 percent


Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 09:48 RayzorFlash wrote:
Oh so theres multiple people in the game and it randomly kills one of them?? Fuuuuu... Guess you'll have to lynch me then to ensure that i die...

I hate you kita, lol


Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 15:25 rgTheSchworz wrote:
RayzorFlash is scum.


wherebugsgo was part of my game, so scum had knowledge that more than one person was selected. He could have played dumb, but that seems unlikely.

What I'm wondering is how doesn't the scum team manage to save Radfield? They obviously gave up a ton by sacrificing Sheth. With 5 scum votes, a rambling Riddler, and maybe a couple stray town votes, how couldn't they accumulate enough votes? Is chaoser a more important scum kp role? Do we have european scum who aren't around? Or is the scum team too passive to take a risk.


Not true, Scum team risked it all in an effeort to save Radfield, they even had you do an untimely claim, put "pressure" on Rayzor to have him "lynched" (this was the distraction fase), and then switched to chaoser. I say both you and Rayzor are scum for this.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 14 2012 07:38 GMT
#3125
On February 14 2012 08:20 Katina wrote:
Anyone who is not voting for Radfield or Palmar should probably be shot. This is obviously an important situation and needs to be dealt with now. Lynching those pesky random players (Tunkeg, Forumite) can wait another day. I won't be around for the lynch time as I still don't have internet.

Though Palmar is stupidly confusing, I believe him more town than Radfield. As I said earlier in the game, his posts are very direct and actively display his own thoughts. Radfield's posts are more or less garbage if you forget the fact that he's supposedly a DT.
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 05:13 Radfield wrote:
On February 14 2012 05:07 Toadesstern wrote:
Why should batman suggest to lynch a blue DT?
What's the point in lynching a DT?
It's 15-5 if we lynch a blue DT tonight it's going to be 14-5 and that will make it something like 10-4 (assuming we vig a mafia and Batman straight up shoots me) and mafia still has 3 KP. You think Batman wants that to happen when he still needs to find a mafia?



I don't know what Palmar wants but I know he has been bullshitting all game. This game is a hell of a lot closer than you think it is. At some point we need to lynch Palmar to limit his KP. I know this, and so do other players in this game. We are all over scum, with vote-lists, dt checks and vig shots, and they cannot block them all. It is obvious that sooner rather than later we will lynch Palmar, simply to slow down the end game.

I'm beginning to think that Palmar did not even rolecheck me night 1, and simply bullshit guessed my role. It was a 50/50 chance after all.

It's interesting how you seem to think the game is close yet everyone else seems to think the mafia have the lead (15v5). Clearly you know information that nobody else has. Or do you say this because once you're dead the mafia will have one less member, and only then will the game actually be close?

##Vote: Radfield



Katina are you still on my case? Whats up with that. I am going to analyse you for a secound here. But not wheather you are town or not, because I don't see you beeing anyting other than that now...

I am going to decide your age, purely based on the fact that you don't like me.

So you are not in your 20's or 30's becuase those girls is quite fond of me. You can't be 50+ because those ladies like my charm.

You could be in your teens having a secret crush on me, poking at me, craving my attention. But most likely you are in your 40s, and like all women in their 40's you obviously hate me for my flair and charisma...
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
February 14 2012 08:22 GMT
#3126
Wait what, how could I fall to my death? Does that mean someone killed me? I didn't get a PM or anything
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
February 14 2012 09:09 GMT
#3127
On February 14 2012 17:22 Tobberoth wrote:
Wait what, how could I fall to my death? Does that mean someone killed me? I didn't get a PM or anything

Nevermind, I must have been modkilled for failing to vote.

I wish everyone luck for the rest of the game
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 14 2012 09:58 GMT
#3128
Yeah! One more scum down, and one confirmed blue in kitaman, but one town dead, damn.

Okay, we have a lot of information here, several people tried to divert the lynch, some townies, some scum. Who are your most likely scum from this? For failing to unvote, I'd say jay is still there.
:3
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
February 14 2012 10:03 GMT
#3129
On February 14 2012 15:38 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 13:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT RADFIELD!

I'm going to bed. I'm rereading from the beginning when I wake up. This confirms Palmar as Batman. If we want to keep him alive, we need to figure it out now because if not he needs to be tomorrow's lynch. I don't know what to think anymore.


So... VE tomorrow then?

Best plan I have at the moment. I'll get back with some analysis of lurkers shortly.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
Tyrran
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
France777 Posts
February 14 2012 10:16 GMT
#3130
Looks like I was 100% wrong on Radfield. I really did not see scum offer Sheth to us on a silver plate. Reading the last 10 pages to try to understand what happened while I slept.

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 14 2012 12:02 GMT
#3131
On February 14 2012 16:12 jaybrundage wrote:
I want to make this clear. I thought i voted for Radfield. However i didn't unvote Hiro. So it didnt switch my vote. I didn't notice till i saw BC's post of the total vote count and saw my name was still on Hiro

I´m reluctant to use this as proof of your townieness, for two reasons. First because your vote on Radfield or anyone else wouldn´t have changed the vote, and because you didn´t vote for Radfield in the first place. Yes, it´s possible you made a mistake about not unvoting, but I´ve seen scum say they vote, but include a silly mistake which makes it not count, then argue that the meant to switch, while they didn´t.

You didn´t encourage others to vote Radfield, didn´t even argue your case much when you yourself voted. It makes me think that you were hoping that Radfield would not be lynched, made sure you didn´t vote for Radfield while making it look that way, and not speaking up in the thread in case that would condemn Radfield, or make you look scummy.

You are still on my list of scum.
:3
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 14 2012 12:10 GMT
#3132
/facepalm
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 14 2012 12:48 GMT
#3133
On February 14 2012 21:10 layabout wrote:
/facepalm


Why facepalm?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 12:53 GMT
#3134
reeee.
If the real riddler could come out and counterclaim kita, that would convenient. I really doubt that town kita would make that claim.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 14 2012 12:57 GMT
#3135
On February 14 2012 21:53 Toadesstern wrote:
reeee.
If the real riddler could come out and counterclaim kita, that would convenient. I really doubt that town kita would make that claim.


He should do no such thing as winter night is coming. Maybe tomorrow but not tonight.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 14 2012 13:14 GMT
#3136
Okay, who should die tonight? Chaoser? Someone else?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 14 2012 13:14 GMT
#3137
Also, Palmar. It's pleasure to work with You
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 14 2012 13:18 GMT
#3138
I knew Radfield was scum, I wasn't ready to push his lynch yet, though
I am very, very, very happy. Good job town.
I am sorry I wasn't here for the last 20 pages or so
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 13:19 GMT
#3139
they still got a medic don't they? Are you willing to shoot a mafia? You can just tell us who you'll shoot (same with palmar) and I'll pick whatever is left over because they can protect from my hit.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 14 2012 13:23 GMT
#3140
On February 14 2012 22:14 Kurumi wrote:
Okay, who should die tonight? Chaoser? Someone else?


Hiro, Razor, risk, jayjay all of those are pretty good vigshots tonight.
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings5
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14621
Artosis 563
PianO 22
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever539
canceldota132
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe48
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN976
shahzam527
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King23
Day[9].tv0
Maynarde0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• RyuSc2 34
• Response 1
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur488
• Day9tv0
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 57m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.