• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:42
CEST 01:42
KST 08:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8439 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 156

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 212 Next
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
February 14 2012 04:09 GMT
#3101
[image loading]

Night 3

Talia moved through the shadows in pure stealth. No one knew she was there. She had made her way for nights easily removing her targets from the cesspit of arkham city. She was making her way back to the league when she heard a sound from behind her. She turned to see that somehow she had been followed through the shadows, the sewers, and now she had no where to go. The horde formed quickly. She drew her sword and began to move forward, determined to make a fight out of it. It was then a bang sounded behind her, a flash of pain flared through her body and she crumpled to the ground dead.

Radfield the talia al ghul was killed by the mob.

As the mob of inmates made their way back to the surface, tobberoth the inmate fell to his death in the sewers
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 04:09 GMT
#3102
Requesting a mercy night hit
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 14 2012 04:11 GMT
#3103
Mhmm, my theory on Palmar was sound, you henceforth have my vote.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 04:11 GMT
#3104
This was clearly all part of my test. Good job you guys. You passed.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 04:12 GMT
#3105
lol, wow town, you so boss, thumbs up! Serious props lol!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2012 04:13 GMT
#3106
Lol... Wow... That was one INTENSE day, lol...
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 04:17 GMT
#3107
Chaoser - 6

risk.nuke
radfield
rayzorflash
kitaman27
evantrees
visceraeyes


nah kita, it was all part of your plan to figure out scum from not scum.

There's at least one scum in here due to the last minute almost save of radfield lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 04:18 GMT
#3108
jaybrundage is obvs town lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2012 04:18 GMT
#3109
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT RADFIELD!

I'm going to bed. I'm rereading from the beginning when I wake up. This confirms Palmar as Batman. If we want to keep him alive, we need to figure it out now because if not he needs to be tomorrow's lynch. I don't know what to think anymore.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 04:19 GMT
#3110
On February 14 2012 13:17 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
Chaoser - 6

risk.nuke
radfield
rayzorflash
kitaman27
evantrees
visceraeyes


nah kita, it was all part of your plan to figure out scum from not scum.

There's at least one scum in here due to the last minute almost save of radfield lol


I'm a hero.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 14 2012 04:25 GMT
#3111
lol, now as if there was not more reason to, someone needs to shoot me.

Palmar, you work my head like a punching bag trying to understand you...
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 04:28 GMT
#3112
You're a hiro too.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
February 14 2012 04:32 GMT
#3113
Saweet. Yea i guess i never got my unvote in before that looks so scummy >.>

But this is awesome guys i was pretty sure but not completly just finshed reading up the thread. So the question next is whos next :O
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 14 2012 06:15 GMT
#3114
I am stupid.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 14 2012 06:17 GMT
#3115
Sweet. The new players coming through big time here :D We endured all the veterans attempts to derail this lynch. Also my hat of to Palmar and Kur for spearheading this lynch!
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 14 2012 06:20 GMT
#3116
Now Jaybrundage is town, since he solidified the Radfield wagon at the last moment....
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 14 2012 06:23 GMT
#3117
Eh? The vote count was 8v6 before jay voted. It meant literally nothing where he put it, the outcome was decided
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 14 2012 06:25 GMT
#3118
And everyone had voted?
No, it put Rad firmly ahead.
Had he voted chaoser, scum would have had a chance of derailing the Rad wagon.
He is not scum because if he was he certainly would have put his vote onto chaoser.


RayzorFlash is scum.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 14 2012 06:38 GMT
#3119
On February 14 2012 13:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT RADFIELD!

I'm going to bed. I'm rereading from the beginning when I wake up. This confirms Palmar as Batman. If we want to keep him alive, we need to figure it out now because if not he needs to be tomorrow's lynch. I don't know what to think anymore.


So... VE tomorrow then?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 06:41 GMT
#3120
On February 14 2012 09:39 RayzorFlash wrote:
I have no doubt he is the riddler because nobody else would know who the riddler's targeted to play his game (me)... The only thing i may doubt in Kita's post is the specifics of his bullets, but he has no reason to lie about those so, i believe him 100 percent


On February 14 2012 09:48 RayzorFlash wrote:
Oh so theres multiple people in the game and it randomly kills one of them?? Fuuuuu... Guess you'll have to lynch me then to ensure that i die...

I hate you kita, lol


On February 14 2012 15:25 rgTheSchworz wrote:
RayzorFlash is scum.


wherebugsgo was part of my game, so scum had knowledge that more than one person was selected. He could have played dumb, but that seems unlikely.

What I'm wondering is how doesn't the scum team manage to save Radfield? They obviously gave up a ton by sacrificing Sheth. With 5 scum votes, a rambling Riddler, and maybe a couple stray town votes, how couldn't they accumulate enough votes? Is chaoser a more important scum kp role? Do we have european scum who aren't around? Or is the scum team too passive to take a risk.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings48
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 146
ProTech145
ViBE144
SpeCial 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13812
Artosis 538
PianO 28
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
canceldota129
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1621
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe126
Other Games
summit1g7761
shahzam611
Day[9].tv451
C9.Mang0386
Maynarde86
Trikslyr55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV134
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP28
• RyuSc2 25
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur582
• Day9tv451
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.