• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:46
CEST 01:46
KST 08:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8242 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 155

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 212 Next
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 14 2012 02:26 GMT
#3081
On February 14 2012 11:23 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 11:18 Adam4167 wrote:
On February 14 2012 10:57 kitaman27 wrote:
Sorry about the timing, but like I said before I wasn't sure what I'm allowed to claim. You don't dispute that I'm the Riddler do you? Are you really so confident that Radfied is scum that you would be unwilling to lynch a likely scum suspect that unlocks three town aligned kps?


And if I was to dispute that you were the Riddler, would that put me into your game?


Probably. I'll even send Calendar Man after you. I'm not quite sure what his super villain power is, but he's got a cape, so that has got to count for something.


And if I was to win your game? What would be my reward?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 02:27 GMT
#3082
On February 14 2012 11:26 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 11:23 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 14 2012 11:18 Adam4167 wrote:
On February 14 2012 10:57 kitaman27 wrote:
Sorry about the timing, but like I said before I wasn't sure what I'm allowed to claim. You don't dispute that I'm the Riddler do you? Are you really so confident that Radfied is scum that you would be unwilling to lynch a likely scum suspect that unlocks three town aligned kps?


And if I was to dispute that you were the Riddler, would that put me into your game?


Probably. I'll even send Calendar Man after you. I'm not quite sure what his super villain power is, but he's got a cape, so that has got to count for something.


And if I was to win your game? What would be my reward?


Nobody has ever outwitted the Riddler.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2012 02:28 GMT
#3083
Off-topic: Lol, Calendar Man doesnt have a cape actually... He commits crimes to co-incide with holidays/dates on the calendar (btw, BC, I hope you gave him some specialty for Valentine's Day tomorrow )... He's often taken as a joke because of how stupid and lame his crimes are though, lol... If you're interested in him, read The Long Halloween, good comic...

<--- Is Huge Batman Nerd

On-topic: I hate the riddler game... I might end up dying because of it regardless tonight >_<
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 02:29 GMT
#3084
On February 14 2012 11:28 RayzorFlash wrote:
Off-topic: Lol, Calendar Man doesnt have a cape actually... He commits crimes to co-incide with holidays/dates on the calendar (btw, BC, I hope you gave him some specialty for Valentine's Day tomorrow )... He's often taken as a joke because of how stupid and lame his crimes are though, lol... If you're interested in him, read The Long Halloween, good comic...

<--- Is Huge Batman Nerd

On-topic: I hate the riddler game... I might end up dying because of it regardless tonight >_<


Is it a coincidence that tomorrow is Valentines Day? I think not!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 02:30 GMT
#3085
lol, finally, i can get out of this game
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 02:33 GMT
#3086
Also, you're all idiots if you actually think I'm mafia lol.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 14 2012 02:39 GMT
#3087
On February 14 2012 11:27 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 11:26 Adam4167 wrote:
On February 14 2012 11:23 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 14 2012 11:18 Adam4167 wrote:
On February 14 2012 10:57 kitaman27 wrote:
Sorry about the timing, but like I said before I wasn't sure what I'm allowed to claim. You don't dispute that I'm the Riddler do you? Are you really so confident that Radfied is scum that you would be unwilling to lynch a likely scum suspect that unlocks three town aligned kps?


And if I was to dispute that you were the Riddler, would that put me into your game?


Probably. I'll even send Calendar Man after you. I'm not quite sure what his super villain power is, but he's got a cape, so that has got to count for something.


And if I was to win your game? What would be my reward?


Nobody has ever outwitted the Riddler.


Yet.

I hereby formally dispute that you are the Riddler sir

(my vote stays on Radfield)
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 14 2012 02:43 GMT
#3088
On February 14 2012 11:28 RayzorFlash wrote:
Off-topic: Lol, Calendar Man doesnt have a cape actually... He commits crimes to co-incide with holidays/dates on the calendar (btw, BC, I hope you gave him some specialty for Valentine's Day tomorrow )... He's often taken as a joke because of how stupid and lame his crimes are though, lol... If you're interested in him, read The Long Halloween, good comic...

<--- Is Huge Batman Nerd

On-topic: I hate the riddler game... I might end up dying because of it regardless tonight >_<



I actually had to look him up when I got the role, as I'd never heard of him.... he is rather lame

At this rate though I may not get to see if I get a special power or not.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 02:47 GMT
#3089
It's going to be interesting to see who is unwilling to show their face. Radfield is still way ahead of votes with 70 minutes remaining.

Does the scum team really not want me to obtain my vig shots?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 02:58 GMT
#3090
On February 11 2012 12:13 Adam4167 wrote:
I am not disputing the check from Radfield, I really don't see any reason for scum to out themselves like that. Radfield looks disengaged from all this carnage, I wouldn't be surprised if the one true thing Palmar has said is that Radfield is 3rd party.


So Adam, any reason for the complete 180? You say you don't see any reason for scum to out themselves like this, yet a day later you're voting for him. Do you really think he is scum or are you simply upset of the way I provided my claim?

What are your thoughts on chaoser?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2012 02:59 GMT
#3091
Kurumi, if you're reading this, please post something saying what you think about the latest happenings, preferably within the next hour, lol... I trust you this game and wanna know whats going on in that head of yours. Thanks!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 03:25 GMT
#3092
On February 10 2012 04:24 jaybrundage wrote:
Radfield DT check could be legit. Palmar thinks hes a black a good possibility. But why cant radfield just be a regular DT tho who got medic protection. Palmar claiming an unblock-able hit seems off.


On February 14 2012 12:18 jaybrundage wrote:
##Unvote hiro Protagonist
##Vote Radfield


Oh hai.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 14 2012 03:35 GMT
#3093
On February 14 2012 11:58 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 12:13 Adam4167 wrote:
I am not disputing the check from Radfield, I really don't see any reason for scum to out themselves like that. Radfield looks disengaged from all this carnage, I wouldn't be surprised if the one true thing Palmar has said is that Radfield is 3rd party.


So Adam, any reason for the complete 180? You say you don't see any reason for scum to out themselves like this, yet a day later you're voting for him. Do you really think he is scum or are you simply upset of the way I provided my claim?

What are your thoughts on chaoser?


Well, your claim timing sucked, I'm not going to lie. Palmars list has me swayed that he knows whats going on, for better or worse, ill follow him on this one. Even if Palmar is 3rd party, he has no reason to be hanging town DT's, considering the current state of our town. Ergo hes doing this for a good reason. Just because I say I don't see any reason for it at the time, doesn't mean I'm not allowed to reconsider later.


To be honest, I have no clue about Chaoser. He could go either way. He sure looks fed up with this game, something I can relate to.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 03:41 GMT
#3094
On February 14 2012 12:35 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 11:58 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2012 12:13 Adam4167 wrote:
I am not disputing the check from Radfield, I really don't see any reason for scum to out themselves like that. Radfield looks disengaged from all this carnage, I wouldn't be surprised if the one true thing Palmar has said is that Radfield is 3rd party.


So Adam, any reason for the complete 180? You say you don't see any reason for scum to out themselves like this, yet a day later you're voting for him. Do you really think he is scum or are you simply upset of the way I provided my claim?

What are your thoughts on chaoser?


Well, your claim timing sucked, I'm not going to lie. Palmars list has me swayed that he knows whats going on, for better or worse, ill follow him on this one. Even if Palmar is 3rd party, he has no reason to be hanging town DT's, considering the current state of our town. Ergo hes doing this for a good reason. Just because I say I don't see any reason for it at the time, doesn't mean I'm not allowed to reconsider later.


To be honest, I have no clue about Chaoser. He could go either way. He sure looks fed up with this game, something I can relate to.


So lets get this straight. You think Palmar the mega troll has the best gameplan. You think Radfield voted Sheth day one as scum, you think Radfield revealed a scum check on Sheth day two as scum, you think bugs wrote out an essay bussing Radfield. Have you even called Rafield scum?

You also believe that I'm not the Riddler. chaoser, rayzor, and Palmar are all lying about me putting them into the game because there is a huge conspiracy theory going on. You think that somebody else in the game is the Riddler and will counterclaim me in the near future. And you say you're the one fed up? :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 03:45 GMT
#3095
On February 14 2012 12:41 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 12:35 Adam4167 wrote:
On February 14 2012 11:58 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2012 12:13 Adam4167 wrote:
I am not disputing the check from Radfield, I really don't see any reason for scum to out themselves like that. Radfield looks disengaged from all this carnage, I wouldn't be surprised if the one true thing Palmar has said is that Radfield is 3rd party.


So Adam, any reason for the complete 180? You say you don't see any reason for scum to out themselves like this, yet a day later you're voting for him. Do you really think he is scum or are you simply upset of the way I provided my claim?

What are your thoughts on chaoser?


Well, your claim timing sucked, I'm not going to lie. Palmars list has me swayed that he knows whats going on, for better or worse, ill follow him on this one. Even if Palmar is 3rd party, he has no reason to be hanging town DT's, considering the current state of our town. Ergo hes doing this for a good reason. Just because I say I don't see any reason for it at the time, doesn't mean I'm not allowed to reconsider later.


To be honest, I have no clue about Chaoser. He could go either way. He sure looks fed up with this game, something I can relate to.


So lets get this straight. You think Palmar the mega troll has the best gameplan. You think Radfield voted Sheth day one as scum, you think Radfield revealed a scum check on Sheth day two as scum, you think bugs wrote out an essay bussing Radfield. Have you even called Rafield scum?

You also believe that I'm not the Riddler. chaoser, rayzor, and Palmar are all lying about me putting them into the game because there is a huge conspiracy theory going on. You think that somebody else in the game is the Riddler and will counterclaim me in the near future. And you say you're the one fed up? :p


lawl. owned. seriously kita, thank you for getting me out of this game lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 03:46 GMT
#3096
On February 14 2012 12:45 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 12:41 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 14 2012 12:35 Adam4167 wrote:
On February 14 2012 11:58 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2012 12:13 Adam4167 wrote:
I am not disputing the check from Radfield, I really don't see any reason for scum to out themselves like that. Radfield looks disengaged from all this carnage, I wouldn't be surprised if the one true thing Palmar has said is that Radfield is 3rd party.


So Adam, any reason for the complete 180? You say you don't see any reason for scum to out themselves like this, yet a day later you're voting for him. Do you really think he is scum or are you simply upset of the way I provided my claim?

What are your thoughts on chaoser?


Well, your claim timing sucked, I'm not going to lie. Palmars list has me swayed that he knows whats going on, for better or worse, ill follow him on this one. Even if Palmar is 3rd party, he has no reason to be hanging town DT's, considering the current state of our town. Ergo hes doing this for a good reason. Just because I say I don't see any reason for it at the time, doesn't mean I'm not allowed to reconsider later.


To be honest, I have no clue about Chaoser. He could go either way. He sure looks fed up with this game, something I can relate to.


So lets get this straight. You think Palmar the mega troll has the best gameplan. You think Radfield voted Sheth day one as scum, you think Radfield revealed a scum check on Sheth day two as scum, you think bugs wrote out an essay bussing Radfield. Have you even called Rafield scum?

You also believe that I'm not the Riddler. chaoser, rayzor, and Palmar are all lying about me putting them into the game because there is a huge conspiracy theory going on. You think that somebody else in the game is the Riddler and will counterclaim me in the near future. And you say you're the one fed up? :p


lawl. owned. seriously kita, thank you for getting me out of this game lol


<3

Would you like to become my minion as well?

Don't forget to vote for yourself.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2012 03:47 GMT
#3097
On February 14 2012 12:46 kitaman27 wrote:
<3

Would you like to become my minion as well?

Don't forget to vote for yourself.


I asked BC if that was allowed when I was trying to sacrifice myself to get you the 3 hits... He said its against the rules >_<
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 14 2012 03:57 GMT
#3098
On February 14 2012 12:41 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 12:35 Adam4167 wrote:
On February 14 2012 11:58 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2012 12:13 Adam4167 wrote:
I am not disputing the check from Radfield, I really don't see any reason for scum to out themselves like that. Radfield looks disengaged from all this carnage, I wouldn't be surprised if the one true thing Palmar has said is that Radfield is 3rd party.


So Adam, any reason for the complete 180? You say you don't see any reason for scum to out themselves like this, yet a day later you're voting for him. Do you really think he is scum or are you simply upset of the way I provided my claim?

What are your thoughts on chaoser?


Well, your claim timing sucked, I'm not going to lie. Palmars list has me swayed that he knows whats going on, for better or worse, ill follow him on this one. Even if Palmar is 3rd party, he has no reason to be hanging town DT's, considering the current state of our town. Ergo hes doing this for a good reason. Just because I say I don't see any reason for it at the time, doesn't mean I'm not allowed to reconsider later.


To be honest, I have no clue about Chaoser. He could go either way. He sure looks fed up with this game, something I can relate to.


So lets get this straight. You think Palmar the mega troll has the best gameplan. You think Radfield voted Sheth day one as scum, you think Radfield revealed a scum check on Sheth day two as scum, you think bugs wrote out an essay bussing Radfield. Have you even called Rafield scum?

You also believe that I'm not the Riddler. chaoser, rayzor, and Palmar are all lying about me putting them into the game because there is a huge conspiracy theory going on. You think that somebody else in the game is the Riddler and will counterclaim me in the near future. And you say you're the one fed up? :p


Sure, why not.





If you cant tell, I gave up caring 100 pages ago. I'm only saying you're not the Riddler at the hopes of being drawn into your game, which might actually be interesting.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 14 2012 04:01 GMT
#3099
That's sad Adam. This game is fun

Anyways, GG all. I had a blast and did my best. I gotta get better though, I've been getting in trouble the last two games.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 04:08 GMT
#3100
[image loading]

This thread =[
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 174
ViBE153
ProTech140
SpeCial 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13775
Artosis 562
PianO 31
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
canceldota124
League of Legends
Doublelift4018
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1621
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe110
Other Games
summit1g6645
shahzam601
Day[9].tv481
C9.Mang0330
Maynarde88
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV159
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP30
• RyuSc2 28
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur594
• Day9tv481
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.