• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:45
CEST 06:45
KST 13:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9847 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 153

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 212 Next
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2012 00:48 GMT
#3041
Oh so theres multiple people in the game and it randomly kills one of them?? Fuuuuu... Guess you'll have to lynch me then to ensure that i die...

I hate you kita, lol
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2012 00:53 GMT
#3042
The reply i got from BC says that its not certain that i'd die if i purposefully dont play the game... Guess the only certain way to unlock Kita's kills is to lynch me.

Thankfully I'm just vanilla town and no power role.

Shoot Chaoser and Radfield with those bullets, Kita, for me <3

GG, I regret nothing!!!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 00:55 GMT
#3043
this claim does not make sense. I don't believe a word he says until I see rad flip. After rad flipped we can talk about it.

Congrats on forcing Batman to shoot me because we're most likely going to get 4 KP sometime soon and he probably won't risk to lose like that even if he thinks that Mafia won't touch rayzor from now on.
Oh and you forced CW to shoot into town as well. REALLY NICE JOB. Why didn't you shut up?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2012 00:56 GMT
#3044
I never get picked for any of the cool stuff. First a seekrit mason circle now this.

##Unvote: Palmar
##Vote: RayzorFlash

I almost said fuck it and voted for Radfield, for no other reason but to ensure a Palmar lynch tomorrow, but this is preferable in so many ways. Play on Kita.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2012 01:05 GMT
#3045
Anyone who doesnt jump and vote me immediately without a good excuse should be looked at closely... There is NO reason for town to not want 3 more bullets at the cost of one townie life... People who dont switch are either scum, third party, or stupid, lol...
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 14 2012 01:10 GMT
#3046
##Unvote Radfield
##Vote RayzorFlash
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 14 2012 01:10 GMT
#3047
kita, what happens if you get roleblocked?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 01:12 GMT
#3048
On February 14 2012 10:10 risk.nuke wrote:
kita, what happens if you get roleblocked?


I GAIN SIX GUNS!

Or maybe nothing. One of the two.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2012 01:13 GMT
#3049
On February 14 2012 10:10 risk.nuke wrote:
kita, what happens if you get roleblocked?


Holy rotten scum-fish Batman! Why don't you just RB him tonight and find out?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 01:15 GMT
#3050
On February 14 2012 10:05 RayzorFlash wrote:
Anyone who doesnt jump and vote me immediately without a good excuse should be looked at closely... There is NO reason for town to not want 3 more bullets at the cost of one townie life... People who dont switch are either scum, third party, or stupid, lol...


That is wrong. We get 3 KP but therefore Mafia gets 5 or 6 KP! Just look at what you're saying!

If we lynch you tonight we lost a townie (according to you) which is 1KP for mafia. Also Mafia get's 3 free KP because we gave them a free night cycle in which they can kill people. It's like forcing a nolynch, giving mafia 3 KP just that it's worse because we're giving them a townie on top of that. So that's already 4 free KP for mafia, if you don't want to count the lynch as KP fine, you sitll forced Batman and CW to shoot into town because of that bullshit. That's another 2KP.

Everyone should think about this. YES if Kitas claim is true town gets 3KP but Mafia get the VERY SAME THING because they can shoot 3 people every night themselves + Bat + CW.
On top of that mafia won't miss like I did all the time. Kita might miss.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 01:33 GMT
#3051
[image loading]


Riddle Me This:
What suit of cards lays eggs?

One that is chicken hearted.

How is this relevant? Maybe that's a riddle in itself!

I decided to put the town through a little thought experiment to gain information, but mainly because I like the attention.

ico you are not the trigger to my vig shots. Enjoy your new lease on life! Mainly I was interested in who suddenly appeared to swap their vote and how people reacted to the claim.

The real person I selected as my trigger was chaoser? Why? Well I like to see him die. Nearly as much as kavdragon. Luckily, he also happens to be scum. Its a win-win situation! You can all complain about how I'm leading in circles, but my identity as the Riddler has been confirmed. Therefore, you must know that I have the town's best interests in mind.

Everyone should be voting chaoser.

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 14 2012 01:35 GMT
#3052
You do realise it's almost 3am in europe and perhaps not the best time to pull that shit kita.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 14 2012 01:37 GMT
#3053
Oh well, atleast we can hold the americans who will "miss it" suspicious.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 01:37 GMT
#3054
how is your identity confirmed? rayzor said it's you because you've chosen him and you can't fake that. Apparently you did...
I think we stay on radfield for today and talk about chaoser tomorrow.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2012 01:38 GMT
#3055
Okay now i'm totally confused.... Funnily i was about to move my vote to chaoser anyway in order to help take the majority for the lynch off of Radfield and on to me, lol...

Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 14 2012 01:38 GMT
#3056
Right. Fuck this noise. Im done listening to Kita.

Unvote RayzorFlash
Vote Radfield
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 01:39 GMT
#3057
it's only 2:37 am in germany! But yeah I don't see why people are doing stuff like this so late... Like it's on purpose, at least I did it the last time on purpose when we were doing the big cluserfuck in XLVIII
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 01:39 GMT
#3058
On February 14 2012 10:37 Toadesstern wrote:
how is your identity confirmed? rayzor said it's you because you've chosen him and you can't fake that. Apparently you did...
I think we stay on radfield for today and talk about chaoser tomorrow.


rayzor, Palmar, and chaoser all confirmed that they were invited to play my game. There are others as well. Are you facing a four person conspiracy? We can't wait until tomorrow. If I die before my trigger does, my game comes to an unfortunate end
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 01:41 GMT
#3059
On February 14 2012 10:39 Toadesstern wrote:
it's only 2:37 am in germany! But yeah I don't see why people are doing stuff like this so late... Like it's on purpose, at least I did it the last time on purpose when we were doing the big cluserfuck in XLVIII


Look at my hair. ITS ORANGE! That probably means I'm Irish. The Riddler loves Europeans.

On February 14 2012 10:38 Adam4167 wrote:
Right. Fuck this noise. Im done listening to Kita.

Unvote RayzorFlash
Vote Radfield


Looks like I have a new invite to my game. You we more than willing to go along with my fake trigger. Do you suddenly believe I'm lying about my identity now that the target has changed?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2012 01:42 GMT
#3060
Toad: I believed it was me because i've been playing his "game" since I got in the game (dunno if Ico was before that)... I don't know any specifics of how his game/role works, so I can't be 100% sure if his claim is right, but i know that i've been involved in a riddler game, and as such assumed I was the main target that locked his kills...

Now, I don't know wtf to believe -_-
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 186
ProTech147
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3001
Shuttle 1638
Sharp 252
Dewaltoss 92
Mong 41
Noble 17
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox652
Other Games
summit1g8475
WinterStarcraft481
C9.Mang0282
Sick114
ViBE104
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 29
• StrangeGG 12
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota289
League of Legends
• Lourlo905
• Stunt339
Other Games
• Shiphtur422
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 15m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.