• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:51
CEST 20:51
KST 03:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7980 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 151

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 212 Next
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 13 2012 21:30 GMT
#3001
On February 14 2012 06:28 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 06:24 Forumite wrote:
Unless a medic comes forward and claims the protect on Radfield N1, then I think we should go through with the Radfield lynch. This doesn´t feel like we´re a lynching a Townie.


I was leaning town on you, but posts like these make me sad

Sorry, but I would expect the wagon to go much faster if Radfield was Town.
:3
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 13 2012 21:31 GMT
#3002
Does anybody object to lynching Tyrran or Evantrees?
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 13 2012 21:38 GMT
#3003
On February 14 2012 06:31 layabout wrote:
Does anybody object to lynching Tyrran or Evantrees?


Would you be willing to make a case? I have no idea why Tyrran wasn't on my list from last night. Must have got him confused with the other T's

Back in a bit.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 13 2012 21:47 GMT
#3004
On February 14 2012 06:31 layabout wrote:
Does anybody object to lynching Tyrran or Evantrees?

I would object to lynching Evantress because he posted this early in the game:

On February 10 2012 07:58 evantrees wrote:
Hugo Strange
Since he is so powerful he is able to have someone locked up at night (protecting them from 1 hit).
Is it just straight protection or does it role block as well?


Not sure about Tyrran, he´s called me scum, and I don´t know what to make of that. I can understand it, but he did while I was pushing Radfield.
:3
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 13 2012 21:51 GMT
#3005
Forumite, please explain why Rad is scum.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 13 2012 21:59 GMT
#3006
On February 14 2012 06:51 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Forumite, please explain why Rad is scum.

Because Palmar says he shot him N1, and no medics have come forward to claim the protect. This suggests that Palmar is Batman, and his hit didn´t go through because Radfield is Talia al Ghul. With Radfield claiming DT, him surviving can only be because of protection, or because the hit couldn´t touch him. We can trust Palmar in this because we think he´s 3rd Party, and therefore need to keep Town alive until he´s killed his two targets, and even in the case that Palmar is Scum, he´ll have a huge target on himself during N3.
:3
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 13 2012 22:01 GMT
#3007
well I have caught up again and honestly don't know what to make out of this situation.

I don't feel comfortable lynching a DT who gave us a scum d2 right now, although the lurker fraction around hiro and chaoser made the choice a little harder.

Right now, I'd keep Rad alive and hope that he gives another read the next dawn or at least draws a RB:

I also reconsidered my Kurumi / Palmar third read and have revisited the though of both Palmar and Rad being third.

Toad this is probably your last day But I guess that's kinda in the calculation right now.

Who to lynch now? I don't know how much weight I put into the whole "he voted sheth d1, he's not scum" argumentation. Both of my strongest scum reads nuke and hiro voted him. The other read I had, is chaoser (since rg fakeclaimed once more) voted CC.

I'll vote hiro. One of my biggest scumreads due his play being 100% different from his blue play in L. He stepped up out of the lurker cave and pushed against Palmar. Maybe this lynch can provide information on Rad and also hopefully hit a scum.

##vote Hiro Protagonist

Sorry I seem confused, but that's how this day has made me feel. I guess scum succeeded in spreading confusion. At least with me. I'll be on for another hour before I go to sleep and hopefully wake up to see a on spot lynch...
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 13 2012 22:10 GMT
#3008
On February 14 2012 07:01 Jayjay54 wrote:
well I have caught up again and honestly don't know what to make out of this situation.

I don't feel comfortable lynching a DT who gave us a scum d2 right now, although the lurker fraction around hiro and chaoser made the choice a little harder.

Right now, I'd keep Rad alive and hope that he gives another read the next dawn or at least draws a RB:

I also reconsidered my Kurumi / Palmar third read and have revisited the though of both Palmar and Rad being third.

Toad this is probably your last day But I guess that's kinda in the calculation right now.

Who to lynch now? I don't know how much weight I put into the whole "he voted sheth d1, he's not scum" argumentation. Both of my strongest scum reads nuke and hiro voted him. The other read I had, is chaoser (since rg fakeclaimed once more) voted CC.

I'll vote hiro. One of my biggest scumreads due his play being 100% different from his blue play in L. He stepped up out of the lurker cave and pushed against Palmar. Maybe this lynch can provide information on Rad and also hopefully hit a scum.

##vote Hiro Protagonist

Sorry I seem confused, but that's how this day has made me feel. I guess scum succeeded in spreading confusion. At least with me. I'll be on for another hour before I go to sleep and hopefully wake up to see a on spot lynch...

Hiro is fine
How did a vet die from one shot ?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 13 2012 22:13 GMT
#3009
On February 14 2012 07:10 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 07:01 Jayjay54 wrote:
well I have caught up again and honestly don't know what to make out of this situation.

I don't feel comfortable lynching a DT who gave us a scum d2 right now, although the lurker fraction around hiro and chaoser made the choice a little harder.

Right now, I'd keep Rad alive and hope that he gives another read the next dawn or at least draws a RB:

I also reconsidered my Kurumi / Palmar third read and have revisited the though of both Palmar and Rad being third.

Toad this is probably your last day But I guess that's kinda in the calculation right now.

Who to lynch now? I don't know how much weight I put into the whole "he voted sheth d1, he's not scum" argumentation. Both of my strongest scum reads nuke and hiro voted him. The other read I had, is chaoser (since rg fakeclaimed once more) voted CC.

I'll vote hiro. One of my biggest scumreads due his play being 100% different from his blue play in L. He stepped up out of the lurker cave and pushed against Palmar. Maybe this lynch can provide information on Rad and also hopefully hit a scum.

##vote Hiro Protagonist

Sorry I seem confused, but that's how this day has made me feel. I guess scum succeeded in spreading confusion. At least with me. I'll be on for another hour before I go to sleep and hopefully wake up to see a on spot lynch...

Hiro is fine
How did a vet die from one shot ?

sorry I don't follow?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 13 2012 22:15 GMT
#3010
Doubt that it's going to be my last day, unless of course mafia tripplestack me but I'm happy to take 3 bullets. I think Palmar is very much able to calculate how much KP Town got himself.

It's 5 mafia alive. If rad flips Hugo it is indeed my last day alive
If rad flips someone else we still got 4 Mafia left, one of them is bound to be Hugo and Mafia has to deal with me as well to stand a chance. Why should he waste a hit on me when he can hunt Hugo while leaving me for mafia? The only way to lose this for palmar is if town loses or if we end up having only 1 mafia alive at a day because in that scenario we'd lynch the last one before he killed me. If we got 2 mafias alive at day we'll lynch one, which makes it 1 into the night. He shoots me, I shoot the mafia. Town and Batman win.
If it's 2 at night he shoots me as well because as mentioned it's too dangerous to let a X v 1 happen when the next cycle is a daycycle. For now we're nowhere near to those 2 scenarios. It's 5 mafias alive and it's not like we're going to kill all 5 right now. I don't have protection any more, he can just onehit.
Ok we still got Penguin that guy MAYBE makes it another KP town gut but I doubt that he's a multishot vig as well. We're already missing KP in our lists. Anyways let's say he's going to add 1 safety point to both scenarios to make sure we don't vig the last two mafias before he wins. Still no need to kill me today.

If he fears that town might lose or that Kurumu might shoot into town he's going to shoot a mafia to make sure we don't lose.
If he thinks he does not need to shoot a Mafia he'll use his DT to find Hugo without shooting mafias to make sure this game lasts a little bit longer.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 13 2012 22:19 GMT
#3011
On February 14 2012 07:15 Toadesstern wrote:
Doubt that it's going to be my last day, unless of course mafia tripplestack me but I'm happy to take 3 bullets. I think Palmar is very much able to calculate how much KP Town got himself.

It's 5 mafia alive. If rad flips Hugo it is indeed my last day alive
If rad flips someone else we still got 4 Mafia left, one of them is bound to be Hugo and Mafia has to deal with me as well to stand a chance. Why should he waste a hit on me when he can hunt Hugo while leaving me for mafia? The only way to lose this for palmar is if town loses or if we end up having only 1 mafia alive at a day because in that scenario we'd lynch the last one before he killed me. If we got 2 mafias alive at day we'll lynch one, which makes it 1 into the night. He shoots me, I shoot the mafia. Town and Batman win.
If it's 2 at night he shoots me as well because as mentioned it's too dangerous to let a X v 1 happen when the next cycle is a daycycle. For now we're nowhere near to those 2 scenarios. It's 5 mafias alive and it's not like we're going to kill all 5 right now. I don't have protection any more, he can just onehit.
Ok we still got Penguin that guy MAYBE makes it another KP town gut but I doubt that he's a multishot vig as well. We're already missing KP in our lists. Anyways let's say he's going to add 1 safety point to both scenarios to make sure we don't vig the last two mafias before he wins. Still no need to kill me today.

If he fears that town might lose or that Kurumu might shoot into town he's going to shoot a mafia to make sure we don't lose.
If he thinks he does not need to shoot a Mafia he'll use his DT to find Hugo without shooting mafias to make sure this game lasts a little bit longer.


I don't know if he agrees.

On February 14 2012 05:13 Palmar wrote:
This is incredibly simple.

I did most certainly shoot Radfield night 1. And even if you don't believe that, he claimed taking a hit night 1. So this means he must've been protected.

This medic should claim now. If no medic claims, Radfield dies. If a medic claims, well, go ahead and lynch me, just remember me when you lynch Radfield and his medic scumbuddy.

Show nested quote +
There is a very very good reason Palmar is trying to push my lynch. Town is storming right now, and we have a ton of good targets, and a bunch of KP. Palmar has two nights MAX to figure out Hugo and shoot Toad, because we are rolling. Killing me buys him at least one more day, but probably several.


Now first off, I'm not batman, so can you please stop that nonsense.

Second, batman can just shoot toad tonight, and if town is on such a roll, he can just join the ride until the godfather is dead. Easy.

If you're reading this batman, I think that's actually what you should do.

Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 13 2012 22:20 GMT
#3012
On February 14 2012 07:13 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 07:10 Kurumi wrote:
On February 14 2012 07:01 Jayjay54 wrote:
well I have caught up again and honestly don't know what to make out of this situation.

I don't feel comfortable lynching a DT who gave us a scum d2 right now, although the lurker fraction around hiro and chaoser made the choice a little harder.

Right now, I'd keep Rad alive and hope that he gives another read the next dawn or at least draws a RB:

I also reconsidered my Kurumi / Palmar third read and have revisited the though of both Palmar and Rad being third.

Toad this is probably your last day But I guess that's kinda in the calculation right now.

Who to lynch now? I don't know how much weight I put into the whole "he voted sheth d1, he's not scum" argumentation. Both of my strongest scum reads nuke and hiro voted him. The other read I had, is chaoser (since rg fakeclaimed once more) voted CC.

I'll vote hiro. One of my biggest scumreads due his play being 100% different from his blue play in L. He stepped up out of the lurker cave and pushed against Palmar. Maybe this lynch can provide information on Rad and also hopefully hit a scum.

##vote Hiro Protagonist

Sorry I seem confused, but that's how this day has made me feel. I guess scum succeeded in spreading confusion. At least with me. I'll be on for another hour before I go to sleep and hopefully wake up to see a on spot lynch...

Hiro is fine
How did a vet die from one shot ?

sorry I don't follow?

Wbg .
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 13 2012 22:22 GMT
#3013
On February 14 2012 07:20 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 07:13 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 14 2012 07:10 Kurumi wrote:
On February 14 2012 07:01 Jayjay54 wrote:
well I have caught up again and honestly don't know what to make out of this situation.

I don't feel comfortable lynching a DT who gave us a scum d2 right now, although the lurker fraction around hiro and chaoser made the choice a little harder.

Right now, I'd keep Rad alive and hope that he gives another read the next dawn or at least draws a RB:

I also reconsidered my Kurumi / Palmar third read and have revisited the though of both Palmar and Rad being third.

Toad this is probably your last day But I guess that's kinda in the calculation right now.

Who to lynch now? I don't know how much weight I put into the whole "he voted sheth d1, he's not scum" argumentation. Both of my strongest scum reads nuke and hiro voted him. The other read I had, is chaoser (since rg fakeclaimed once more) voted CC.

I'll vote hiro. One of my biggest scumreads due his play being 100% different from his blue play in L. He stepped up out of the lurker cave and pushed against Palmar. Maybe this lynch can provide information on Rad and also hopefully hit a scum.

##vote Hiro Protagonist

Sorry I seem confused, but that's how this day has made me feel. I guess scum succeeded in spreading confusion. At least with me. I'll be on for another hour before I go to sleep and hopefully wake up to see a on spot lynch...

Hiro is fine
How did a vet die from one shot ?

sorry I don't follow?

Wbg .


dunno, maybe he was hit n1, although nobody claimed it. palmar was RBed, prob catfood. Hey. You are catwoman, shouldn't you know?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 13 2012 22:46 GMT
#3014
It´s late, and I don´t think I´ll be around again before the lynch. If you change the lynch then fine, I still think lynching Radfield is the way to go. Leaving my vote on him.

If you do change the lynch, please consider jaybrundage, or maybe Rayzorflash. They are my strongest scumreads after Radfield right now.
:3
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 13 2012 23:03 GMT
#3015
On February 14 2012 07:46 Forumite wrote:
It´s late, and I don´t think I´ll be around again before the lynch. If you change the lynch then fine, I still think lynching Radfield is the way to go. Leaving my vote on him.

If you do change the lynch, please consider jaybrundage, or maybe Rayzorflash. They are my strongest scumreads after Radfield right now.


Please move off radfield if you won't be back. You're going to put yourself in a bad spot late game if you don't.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 13 2012 23:09 GMT
#3016
##Vote: Forumite
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 13 2012 23:14 GMT
#3017
Sigh I'm surrounded by trolls.

chaoser, you around? You may be scum, but at least you're a logical scum. -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 23:19 GMT
#3018
Kill radfield please. it's sleep time for europe.

I'll take full responsibility for this. I've thought he was scum since night one. You can lynch me or whatever, I'll shut up for the rest of the game, if you think I'm town anyway. please, please, please don't do a xlviii-esque switch after I've gone to sleep.
Computer says mafia
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
February 13 2012 23:20 GMT
#3019
Anyone who is not voting for Radfield or Palmar should probably be shot. This is obviously an important situation and needs to be dealt with now. Lynching those pesky random players (Tunkeg, Forumite) can wait another day. I won't be around for the lynch time as I still don't have internet.

Though Palmar is stupidly confusing, I believe him more town than Radfield. As I said earlier in the game, his posts are very direct and actively display his own thoughts. Radfield's posts are more or less garbage if you forget the fact that he's supposedly a DT.
On February 14 2012 05:13 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 05:07 Toadesstern wrote:
Why should batman suggest to lynch a blue DT?
What's the point in lynching a DT?
It's 15-5 if we lynch a blue DT tonight it's going to be 14-5 and that will make it something like 10-4 (assuming we vig a mafia and Batman straight up shoots me) and mafia still has 3 KP. You think Batman wants that to happen when he still needs to find a mafia?



I don't know what Palmar wants but I know he has been bullshitting all game. This game is a hell of a lot closer than you think it is. At some point we need to lynch Palmar to limit his KP. I know this, and so do other players in this game. We are all over scum, with vote-lists, dt checks and vig shots, and they cannot block them all. It is obvious that sooner rather than later we will lynch Palmar, simply to slow down the end game.

I'm beginning to think that Palmar did not even rolecheck me night 1, and simply bullshit guessed my role. It was a 50/50 chance after all.

It's interesting how you seem to think the game is close yet everyone else seems to think the mafia have the lead (15v5). Clearly you know information that nobody else has. Or do you say this because once you're dead the mafia will have one less member, and only then will the game actually be close?

##Vote: Radfield
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 13 2012 23:21 GMT
#3020
Kita needs to take a break before he starts calling people something other than silly...
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19960
Calm 3629
Mini 424
Mind 84
910 65
Free 63
soO 31
Trap 31
Aegong 23
Dota 2
Gorgc5189
XaKoH 296
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6066
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3395
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt555
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor199
Livibee193
C9.Mang0140
Trikslyr126
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 80
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK11
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2304
Other Games
• imaqtpie757
• Shiphtur686
• tFFMrPink 5
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.