• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:10
CEST 18:10
KST 01:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11572 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 152

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 212 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 13 2012 23:25 GMT
#3021
On February 14 2012 07:19 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 07:15 Toadesstern wrote:
Doubt that it's going to be my last day, unless of course mafia tripplestack me but I'm happy to take 3 bullets. I think Palmar is very much able to calculate how much KP Town got himself.

It's 5 mafia alive. If rad flips Hugo it is indeed my last day alive
If rad flips someone else we still got 4 Mafia left, one of them is bound to be Hugo and Mafia has to deal with me as well to stand a chance. Why should he waste a hit on me when he can hunt Hugo while leaving me for mafia? The only way to lose this for palmar is if town loses or if we end up having only 1 mafia alive at a day because in that scenario we'd lynch the last one before he killed me. If we got 2 mafias alive at day we'll lynch one, which makes it 1 into the night. He shoots me, I shoot the mafia. Town and Batman win.
If it's 2 at night he shoots me as well because as mentioned it's too dangerous to let a X v 1 happen when the next cycle is a daycycle. For now we're nowhere near to those 2 scenarios. It's 5 mafias alive and it's not like we're going to kill all 5 right now. I don't have protection any more, he can just onehit.
Ok we still got Penguin that guy MAYBE makes it another KP town gut but I doubt that he's a multishot vig as well. We're already missing KP in our lists. Anyways let's say he's going to add 1 safety point to both scenarios to make sure we don't vig the last two mafias before he wins. Still no need to kill me today.

If he fears that town might lose or that Kurumu might shoot into town he's going to shoot a mafia to make sure we don't lose.
If he thinks he does not need to shoot a Mafia he'll use his DT to find Hugo without shooting mafias to make sure this game lasts a little bit longer.


I don't know if he agrees.

Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 05:13 Palmar wrote:
This is incredibly simple.

I did most certainly shoot Radfield night 1. And even if you don't believe that, he claimed taking a hit night 1. So this means he must've been protected.

This medic should claim now. If no medic claims, Radfield dies. If a medic claims, well, go ahead and lynch me, just remember me when you lynch Radfield and his medic scumbuddy.

There is a very very good reason Palmar is trying to push my lynch. Town is storming right now, and we have a ton of good targets, and a bunch of KP. Palmar has two nights MAX to figure out Hugo and shoot Toad, because we are rolling. Killing me buys him at least one more day, but probably several.


Now first off, I'm not batman, so can you please stop that nonsense.

Second, batman can just shoot toad tonight, and if town is on such a roll, he can just join the ride until the godfather is dead. Easy.

If you're reading this batman, I think that's actually what you should do.


if he disagrees he could have shot me yesterday. After all Clayface wasn't protecting me from Batman that night. Why am I still alive? Palmar never shot me although he had the chance to. He's afraid that mafia might win before this ends.
He's even pretty sure that his mafia list is flawed because he too agrees, that forumite looks way greener now. No way is he risking to let mafia win.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 13 2012 23:30 GMT
#3022
Ill back your play this time Palmar. If you were scum, id be dead.

##Vote Radfield
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 13 2012 23:42 GMT
#3023
On February 14 2012 08:03 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 07:46 Forumite wrote:
It´s late, and I don´t think I´ll be around again before the lynch. If you change the lynch then fine, I still think lynching Radfield is the way to go. Leaving my vote on him.

If you do change the lynch, please consider jaybrundage, or maybe Rayzorflash. They are my strongest scumreads after Radfield right now.


Please move off radfield if you won't be back. You're going to put yourself in a bad spot late game if you don't.

I´m not worried about how I´ll look tomorrow, I´m worried about not lynching scum today. I plan on leaving my vote on Radfield. If something big comes up then there should be enough people online to change the lynch from Radfield even if I´m not around. There are enough people wasting their votes, ask them to change their minds.

On February 14 2012 08:09 rgTheSchworz wrote:
##Vote: Forumite

Seriously, who votes on someone he knows won´t get back before the lynch? Drop it, you will not lynch me today, not in just 4 hours, not without making a case, and not without giving me an opportunity to defend myself. I think you are Town, but I don´t like what you are trying to do right now. If you think I´m scummy then take it tomorrow, but this is not the time.
:3
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
February 13 2012 23:47 GMT
#3024
I will claim if I have to, but I would rather not give scum that information unless absolutely necessary.

I would rather try to force mafia/third parties to resolve the radfield/palmer nonsense. while we try to get rid of deadshot/hugo.

On February 14 2012 07:10 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 07:01 Jayjay54 wrote:
well I have caught up again and honestly don't know what to make out of this situation.

I don't feel comfortable lynching a DT who gave us a scum d2 right now, although the lurker fraction around hiro and chaoser made the choice a little harder.

Right now, I'd keep Rad alive and hope that he gives another read the next dawn or at least draws a RB:

I also reconsidered my Kurumi / Palmar third read and have revisited the though of both Palmar and Rad being third.

Toad this is probably your last day But I guess that's kinda in the calculation right now.

Who to lynch now? I don't know how much weight I put into the whole "he voted sheth d1, he's not scum" argumentation. Both of my strongest scum reads nuke and hiro voted him. The other read I had, is chaoser (since rg fakeclaimed once more) voted CC.

I'll vote hiro. One of my biggest scumreads due his play being 100% different from his blue play in L. He stepped up out of the lurker cave and pushed against Palmar. Maybe this lynch can provide information on Rad and also hopefully hit a scum.

##vote Hiro Protagonist

Sorry I seem confused, but that's how this day has made me feel. I guess scum succeeded in spreading confusion. At least with me. I'll be on for another hour before I go to sleep and hopefully wake up to see a on spot lynch...

Hiro is fine
How did a vet die from one shot ?

This bugged me as well I keep forgetting to ask this, for instance when I was complaining about nonsense from sorry RayzorFlash.

Could batman/catwoman have killed Ra's al ghul with one shot despite it taking two shots to kill Solomon Grundy, Clayface, Bane, and Mr. Freeze.
rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 00:05:58
February 13 2012 23:50 GMT
#3025
Batman/Catwoman will go through Ra's Al Ghul's protection, yes.

Also please if you have any questions try to PM them to me and BC, even if you post it in the thread as well. I haven't had time to follow the thread too closely so there's a chance your question will be missed.


wat
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 00:15 GMT
#3026
[image loading]


Riddle me this:

I can hear you while you're alone.
If you see me, I'm a pest.
When you shoot me twice at night,
I die like all the rest.


What am I?

+ Show Spoiler +
Bugs!


It's about time I make my grand entrance. All this talk about Radfield is so boring. Lets talk about the star of the show! Me, of course! Did I shoot bugs? No, but only because somebody stole my kill. What a disappointment.

For those who haven't caught on yet, I'm the Riddler. The Riddler is confirmed to be in this game by the day two post. I have bread-crumbed my identity in the phone booth quicktopic by posting three question marks as my identity. Nobody can counter claim my role, so I am confirmed blue.

I have a gun.
I have two guns.!!
I have three guns!!!

Unfortunately, I can't use them yet. That would be too rash. First I make my victims play a little game! I won't reveal the details of the game, but since I'm confirmed blue, you may trust me. I know you're all going to have a bunch of questions about how my role works, but I'll keep that a secret for now. Don't spam up the thread with questions. Today's lynch is the main concern.

My shots can pierce vets and medic protections. The only two players that I cannot kill are Catwomen and Batman. I'll take care of the Palmar/Radfield situation, but we need to unlock my power and allow me to get my three shots off (they all fire on the same night). On day one I was forced to select one player. Until that player dies, my power remains locked while players have time to escape my game. The player I selected was ico (rayzorflash). My game continues even after death if he dies.

So here is the deal. We lynch rayzorflash today. I could be wrong about him, but even if I am, sitting by while Radfield gets lynch doesn't help us at all. In exchange, the town gains three additional vig shots to use, which can confirm any third parties or shoot scum suspects. This is game changing and cannot be ignored. Anyone who doesn't move their vote to rayzorflash will be considered anti-town and I will strongly consider shooting you. Lets get moving
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 14 2012 00:21 GMT
#3027
##vote rayzorflash
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2012 00:22 GMT
#3028
Lol, finally you come out... I can confirm his claim, and its kept me busy with not posting in the thread -_-... Too bad for him that I'm town and he's making the wrong person run around in circles...

Not revealing any details of the game, hope thats allowed, lol
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 00:22 GMT
#3029
well I guess that means Palmar has to kill me after all
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 14 2012 00:23 GMT
#3030
I have a "would be stupid to lynch" read on the player that is leading the lynch.

##vote razorflash
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2012 00:30 GMT
#3031
Oh wait, i just reread te post... Since i believe everything he says, and can vouch for him, i guess the part where he says i have to die is also true... This is a tough spot for me to be in being only my second mafia game so i'll let town decide what to do because the part of your role that locks your kill to me means that i'll have to sacrifice myself to allow you to use your bullet on anyone else...

I'm kicking you for choosing Ico though... Lol
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2012 00:30 GMT
#3032
It's almost like scum doesn't have a medic.

Oh wait, they do.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 00:36 GMT
#3033
On February 14 2012 09:30 RayzorFlash wrote:
Oh wait, i just reread te post... Since i believe everything he says, and can vouch for him, i guess the part where he says i have to die is also true... This is a tough spot for me to be in being only my second mafia game so i'll let town decide what to do because the part of your role that locks your kill to me means that i'll have to sacrifice myself to allow you to use your bullet on anyone else...

I'm kicking you for choosing Ico though... Lol

well idk. If he's really the riddler and what he says is true mafia surly won't kill you. Simple as that.
And Town won't lynch you because of that, unless the think you're mafia. Town needs to lynch mafia right now.
Palmar might be scared that we're going to win because if what he says we can kill 4 people at night if this happens and might kill me because he's scared.

Ah damn that claim really is not helping town at all. Now you forced batman to shoot a townie...
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 00:37 GMT
#3034
##vote rayzorflash

end my suffering plz
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2012 00:39 GMT
#3035
I have no doubt he is the riddler because nobody else would know who the riddler's targeted to play his game (me)... The only thing i may doubt in Kita's post is the specifics of his bullets, but he has no reason to lie about those so, i believe him 100 percent
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 14 2012 00:41 GMT
#3036
I was playing the riddler game too
Computer says mafia
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2012 00:43 GMT
#3037
I havent actually succeeded in the game yet though, so i'm asking BC if i can purposefully fail on that and die through it so that we dont waste a lynch on me after a solid day of discussion and getting Radfield on the chopping block, where i think he belongs (as does chaoser)...

Whether you choose to trust me on that is up to y'all, lol... I just want town to win -_-
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 14 2012 00:44 GMT
#3038
/facepalm
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 00:46 GMT
#3039
On February 14 2012 09:43 RayzorFlash wrote:
I havent actually succeeded in the game yet though, so i'm asking BC if i can purposefully fail on that and die through it so that we dont waste a lynch on me after a solid day of discussion and getting Radfield on the chopping block, where i think he belongs (as does chaoser)...

Whether you choose to trust me on that is up to y'all, lol... I just want town to win -_-


lol. scum. I didn't even try at the game. that's how townie i am. stared death in the face and laughed. whats up kita
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 00:47 GMT
#3040
On February 14 2012 09:43 RayzorFlash wrote:
I havent actually succeeded in the game yet though, so i'm asking BC if i can purposefully fail on that and die through it so that we dont waste a lynch on me after a solid day of discussion and getting Radfield on the chopping block, where i think he belongs (as does chaoser)...

Whether you choose to trust me on that is up to y'all, lol... I just want town to win -_-

I think you're not allowed to do that but idk.

Let's assume you are allowed to do that, would that be possible AFTER the lynch?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM728
IndyStarCraft 202
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 728
ByuN 307
Reynor 306
TKL 292
IndyStarCraft 202
Railgan 79
BRAT_OK 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
Sea.KH 49
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi934
Counter-Strike
fl0m4898
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1536
B2W.Neo684
Beastyqt664
Mlord480
Khaldor472
olofmeister447
KnowMe359
crisheroes112
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach20
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1540
Other Games
• Shiphtur532
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 50m
OSC
6h 50m
Replay Cast
6h 50m
OSC
19h 50m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.