• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9125 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 150

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 212 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 20:40 GMT
#2981
On February 14 2012 05:30 hiro protagonist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 05:24 Palmar wrote:
Okay whatever. I don't give a shit anymore, I get mad when scum trolls me so hard.

I've given town enough information. Radfield is scum, that's why I shot him night 1.

Do what you please.

No. Why did you not shoot Sheth N1? The guy you made a case for day one, and then flips scum? Why did you switch from Sheth day 2 and try to lynch chaoser, when I told you that you could just shoot him N2 (back in the day when you said you had a gun)? Your actions speak for themselves. You are scum.


Cause radfield is scum. You even know that.
Computer says mafia
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 13 2012 20:43 GMT
#2982
Radfield, what do you think about jaybrundage?
:3
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 13 2012 20:47 GMT
#2983
The case on ico/rayzorflash

We have to lynch base on the day one Sheth vs CC results. It was just too close to ignore and is the most solid piece of evidence we have so far. Anyone on Radfield should be switching off, else I'm just going to assume you're scum.

On February 08 2012 03:47 ico wrote:
Cyber_Cheese actually makes a decent vote, I'll repeat myself and say how scummy I find him being very active during a time he excused himself for prior. He is also fishing for the Joker. And he enabled DoctorSpamalot going on and on about batman, littering the thread. After his vote on RG gains some following he vanishes.


Here is his entire case for voting for cyber_cheese. Essentially it boils down to CC posting more than expected and promoting a poor plan with the joker claim. For someone who is so willing to criticize others play, this sure does seem like a weak reason.

On February 08 2012 03:47 ico wrote:
Sheth: I really can't read his behaviour so far. It is scummy, but he isn't the only one posting pointless rabble. For now he got the benefit of the doubt.


ico is willing to call Sheth scummy, but is unwilling to actually vote for Sheth. The easiest way to comment on a fellow scum buddy is either to provide a null read or state that he is scummy, but there are better alternatives. We've got both here.

ico is replaced on day two by rayzorflash. He is willing to vote for Sheth after the dt check, but that doesn't say all that much.

On February 12 2012 14:14 RayzorFlash wrote:
Beautiful delicious concrete information as opposed to speculation. Time to go back to WBG's filter and analyze analyze analyze...


After the bugs flip, he wants us all to know that he is going to go through bug's filter. So what have you learned? What conclusions did your analysis give us? He fails to ever follow up with this point.

On February 12 2012 14:26 RayzorFlash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 14:19 chaoser wrote:
ico/rayzorflash is mafia


chaoser is mafia


Next comes his interaction with chaoser, his one and only mafia suspect. Never does Rayzor actually provide a case. When faced with Schworz's "check", he immediately backs off. For someone who is your lead scum suspect, why are you so willing to believe this? Schworz never even stated the result of his check, yet you're clearly willing to accept it.

On February 14 2012 02:44 RayzorFlash wrote:
My problem with a hiro lynch is that even if he is mafia, which i think is decently likely, it gives us next to no real info... I'd rather lynch radfield/palmar... I actually wouldnt mind a palmar lynch just because his posts and claims have started to give me.a headache,lol...

##vote: Radfield


Finally, rather than searching for an alternative candidate, he jumps on the radfield/palmar wagon. He doesn't even call either of them scum. He is willing to trust Schworz the proven liar as a detective, but not Radfield, the guy who claimed the Sheth check?

RayzorFlash is scum. You should be voting him.

##vote RayzorFlash
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 13 2012 20:49 GMT
#2984
so cute.
Computer says mafia
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 13 2012 20:52 GMT
#2985
On February 14 2012 05:43 Forumite wrote:
Radfield, what do you think about jaybrundage?



Very lynchable. From what I can tell he didn't actually vote Day 1, which I think is why he has been off my radar.

Also, it turns out I misread. Kita was not trying to get me lynched. I'm not sure why I thought that.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 13 2012 20:58 GMT
#2986
Actually, this is why I thought that:

Kitaman Wrote: The notion that Radfield is a town detective is pretty funny.

The scum team decides to leave Radfield, the town detective, alive and unblocked? lolol
He won't give his name until he is sure nobody else will claim it? lolol
His check just happens to be on the guy that died? lolol
He just happens to take a mysterious hit and survive by medic protection? lolol
He roleclaims after one check, making him useless for the rest of the game? lolol

Third party or scum, I don't trust him. Consider his motivations. Palmar is obviously being extremely anti-town as well.


What happened Kita, got cold feet? From what I can see there you should be dead set on lynching me, yet now you are pushing to keep me alive. Care to explain?
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 13 2012 20:59 GMT
#2987
Hmmm, I don't know if I should get cold feets or what but it looks like it is the newer players + Forumite + 3rd party that is on the Radfield lynch.

Does this mean that:

a) We are getting properly manipulated by Palmar and Kurumi?
b) We are on the right track as some of the more experienced players would jumped all over this if they were Radfield were town and they were scum.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 13 2012 21:00 GMT
#2988
On February 14 2012 05:59 Tunkeg wrote:
Hmmm, I don't know if I should get cold feets or what but it looks like it is the newer players + Forumite + 3rd party that is on the Radfield lynch.

Does this mean that:

a) We are getting properly manipulated by Palmar and Kurumi?
b) We are on the right track as some of the more experienced players would jumped all over this if they were Radfield were town and they were scum.


EBWOP:

Hmmm, I don't know if I should get cold feets or what but it looks like it is the newer players + Forumite + 3rd party that is on the Radfield lynch.

Does this mean that:

a) We are getting properly manipulated by Palmar and Kurumi?
b) We are on the right track as some of the more experienced players would have jumped all over this if they were scum and Radfield were town.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 13 2012 21:03 GMT
#2989
On February 14 2012 05:58 Radfield wrote:
Actually, this is why I thought that:

Show nested quote +
Kitaman Wrote: The notion that Radfield is a town detective is pretty funny.

The scum team decides to leave Radfield, the town detective, alive and unblocked? lolol
He won't give his name until he is sure nobody else will claim it? lolol
His check just happens to be on the guy that died? lolol
He just happens to take a mysterious hit and survive by medic protection? lolol
He roleclaims after one check, making him useless for the rest of the game? lolol

Third party or scum, I don't trust him. Consider his motivations. Palmar is obviously being extremely anti-town as well.


What happened Kita, got cold feet? From what I can see there you should be dead set on lynching me, yet now you are pushing to keep me alive. Care to explain?


I just don't buy that your Calendar Man (I'm still not sure that he is even a real batman villian :p).

Just because I think you're likely black, doesn't mean we can't coexist as long as you're benefiting town as well. I'm looking for red

What do you think about my case on Rayzor?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 13 2012 21:03 GMT
#2990
If You don't want to lynch Radfield I'll do it myself.
I don't want Palmar dead.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 13 2012 21:10 GMT
#2991
On February 14 2012 06:00 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 05:59 Tunkeg wrote:
Hmmm, I don't know if I should get cold feets or what but it looks like it is the newer players + Forumite + 3rd party that is on the Radfield lynch.

Does this mean that:

a) We are getting properly manipulated by Palmar and Kurumi?
b) We are on the right track as some of the more experienced players would jumped all over this if they were Radfield were town and they were scum.


EBWOP:

Hmmm, I don't know if I should get cold feets or what but it looks like it is the newer players + Forumite + 3rd party that is on the Radfield lynch.

Does this mean that:

a) We are getting properly manipulated by Palmar and Kurumi?
b) We are on the right track as some of the more experienced players would have jumped all over this if they were scum and Radfield were town.

the point is both Batman and CW want a decently long game. The only way to lose for batman is if mafia wins before we lynch Hugo. Batman wins with us right now.

CW needs to kill two blue roles but she also needs a long game to do that. She can't just shoot into us and hope she'll hit something. That's probably why palmar included the blue tags when he made the list, to give kurumi a little help and prevent a rampage.

Again, if the rad-lynch turns out to be a townie both third partie roles basicly lost the game because this will be over to soon. Unless of course batman already knows who Hugo is but he got rb'ed last night so I doubt that. Not to mention that Hugo is still alive.
So again, both third parties need a long game right now. It's 15vs5. If they manipulate us into lynching a townie it's 14v5 and is soon within 2 more nights and 1 more day I'd say. Remember mafia got 3 KP *2 = 6 kills, CW needs to kill 2 blues and Batman needs to kill me. That makes 9 KP we're going to take the next 2 nights if Batman hits me and CW hits penguin or Twoface and only 2 KP on townside. My one shot (before Batman kills me) and the one shot that kills hugo.
That's way to close for comfort.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 13 2012 21:12 GMT
#2992
Why are You multiplying KP Toad? o_o 1KP = 1 life down
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 13 2012 21:14 GMT
#2993
Ooooh, two nights.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 13 2012 21:16 GMT
#2994
On February 14 2012 06:00 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 05:59 Tunkeg wrote:
Hmmm, I don't know if I should get cold feets or what but it looks like it is the newer players + Forumite + 3rd party that is on the Radfield lynch.

Does this mean that:

a) We are getting properly manipulated by Palmar and Kurumi?
b) We are on the right track as some of the more experienced players would jumped all over this if they were Radfield were town and they were scum.


EBWOP:

Hmmm, I don't know if I should get cold feets or what but it looks like it is the newer players + Forumite + 3rd party that is on the Radfield lynch.

Does this mean that:

a) We are getting properly manipulated by Palmar and Kurumi?
b) We are on the right track as some of the more experienced players would have jumped all over this if they were scum and Radfield were town.


Smart scum are smart. Lynching me is dumb. End of story.

On February 14 2012 06:03 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 05:58 Radfield wrote:
Actually, this is why I thought that:

Kitaman Wrote: The notion that Radfield is a town detective is pretty funny.

The scum team decides to leave Radfield, the town detective, alive and unblocked? lolol
He won't give his name until he is sure nobody else will claim it? lolol
His check just happens to be on the guy that died? lolol
He just happens to take a mysterious hit and survive by medic protection? lolol
He roleclaims after one check, making him useless for the rest of the game? lolol

Third party or scum, I don't trust him. Consider his motivations. Palmar is obviously being extremely anti-town as well.


What happened Kita, got cold feet? From what I can see there you should be dead set on lynching me, yet now you are pushing to keep me alive. Care to explain?


I just don't buy that your Calendar Man (I'm still not sure that he is even a real batman villian :p).

Just because I think you're likely black, doesn't mean we can't coexist as long as you're benefiting town as well. I'm looking for red

What do you think about my case on Rayzor?



I think it's pretty sound, and I think there is a decent chance ico/Rayzor will flip scum. When Ico voted for CC, Sheth was actually leading 5-4, which ties him directly to Sheth. Ico/Rayzor is number six on the list of 5 that I mentioned earlier: Chaoser, Tyran, opz, WBG, evantrees. I left him off because he voted quite a bit earlier in the day, but in retrospect I shouldn't have.

I'm doing dinner and then going curling. I expect to no longer be leading the lynch when I get back.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 13 2012 21:18 GMT
#2995
I think we should hang Radfield. But as long as You don't lynch Palmar I am ok with the result. Good night, see ya tomorrow.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 13 2012 21:19 GMT
#2996
On February 14 2012 06:12 Kurumi wrote:
Why are You multiplying KP Toad? o_o 1KP = 1 life down

I missed an "over" in my post. I wanted to say if we lynch a townie it's probably over or at least pretty over within 2 nights and 1 day.
night 1 (the night after this lynch) mafia gets 3 KP, batman shoots me 1KP (let's assume he knows hugo strange and therefore shoots me first because whatever), CW needs to shoot 2 blues, so that's another 1KP which is a total of 5 KP night 1 and one KP for town because I shoot someone.
Next day we lynch someone which is one Town-KP.
Next night batman shoots hugo which is 1 town-KP, CW shoots a blue 1KP, Mafia has 3KP.
That's another 4KP for Mafia and 1 more KP for town.

So if thirdparties are trying to make us mislynch they basicly give mafia a free turn at shooting townies. That's why 2 times 3KP.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 13 2012 21:20 GMT
#2997
I can't speak for Ico's actions so I won't even try to, but I'll comment on my own actions here:

On February 14 2012 05:47 kitaman27 wrote:

After the bugs flip, he wants us all to know that he is going to go through bug's filter. So what have you learned? What conclusions did your analysis give us? He fails to ever follow up with this point.


I did follow through, the only solid read I got from that was that Kuru was confirmed town, the rest of WBG's filter was pretty irrelevant and it gave me soft-reads of town on Schworz, VE, and BM, and soft-reads of scum on Chaoser and Adam...


Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 14:26 RayzorFlash wrote:
On February 12 2012 14:19 chaoser wrote:
ico/rayzorflash is mafia


chaoser is mafia


Next comes his interaction with chaoser, his one and only mafia suspect. Never does Rayzor actually provide a case. When faced with Schworz's "check", he immediately backs off. For someone who is your lead scum suspect, why are you so willing to believe this? Schworz never even stated the result of his check, yet you're clearly willing to accept it.


I took Kuru's "confirmation" of Schworz' role at face value and that was clearly wrong of me to do so because I believed Kuru was town and had no reason to lie about it... With the recent revelation of that being wrong, I am more than willing to push against Chaoser. There's quite a few things about chaoser that made me suspicious:

- Changing vote from Sheth to CC on day 1 with a very weak reason, just because CC was still suspicious of Schworz, which a lot of people were on day 1
- Pushing a Palmar lynch for when the Sheth lynch was done, setting up a future lynch without any clear reason
- OMGUS against me, Toad, and Palmar whenever we tried to make a case against him



Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 02:44 RayzorFlash wrote:
My problem with a hiro lynch is that even if he is mafia, which i think is decently likely, it gives us next to no real info... I'd rather lynch radfield/palmar... I actually wouldnt mind a palmar lynch just because his posts and claims have started to give me.a headache,lol...

##vote: Radfield


Finally, rather than searching for an alternative candidate, he jumps on the radfield/palmar wagon. He doesn't even call either of them scum. He is willing to trust Schworz the proven liar as a detective, but not Radfield, the guy who claimed the Sheth check?


I never was willing to trust Schworz, I was willing to trust Kurumi.

Also, the Sheth check doesnt immediately make Radfield a saint in my books because a) there was already a lot of suspicion on Sheth b) claiming in order to out someone that was already likely to get lynched is a weak move, especially since Rad did it so early in the day too. There was no need to claim then unless scum was bussing sheth, it'd probably have been better to stay hidden and push for Sheth's likely lynch without coming out as a DT. Those are the main reasons I'm voting for Rad.

As an aside re-reading that post made me realize I accidentally a sentence, stupid typing on phone...
EBWOP: That being said I'd rather vote for Radfield than Palmar because I've agreed with a lot of Palmar's reads when he's not being an idiot.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 13 2012 21:24 GMT
#2998
Unless a medic comes forward and claims the protect on Radfield N1, then I think we should go through with the Radfield lynch. This doesn´t feel like we´re a lynching a Townie.
:3
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 13 2012 21:28 GMT
#2999
On February 14 2012 06:24 Forumite wrote:
Unless a medic comes forward and claims the protect on Radfield N1, then I think we should go through with the Radfield lynch. This doesn´t feel like we´re a lynching a Townie.


I was leaning town on you, but posts like these make me sad
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 13 2012 21:28 GMT
#3000
SCUMM!!
Yes, we re not lynching a townie, we re lynching a blue with radfield.
Please state your argument instead of ,,feeling,,
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM402
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 402
Lowko192
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 43m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.