• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:45
CEST 06:45
KST 13:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9780 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 154

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 212 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 01:42 GMT
#3061
nice to know. Maybe palmar shoots you instead of me because he thought you're mafia as well.
Anyways I'm off to bed. I'm going to shoot everyone who unvotes rad because of this bullshit. Of course not literally but most likely one of you even if it's the last thing I do (which it most likely will be).
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2012 01:42 GMT
#3062
EBWOP: Since I got into this mafia game
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 01:44 GMT
#3063
On February 14 2012 10:42 Toadesstern wrote:
nice to know. Maybe palmar shoots you instead of me because he thought you're mafia as well.
Anyways I'm off to bed. I'm going to shoot everyone who unvotes rad because of this bullshit. Of course not literally but most likely one of you even if it's the last thing I do (which it most likely will be).

this was obviously directed at our beloved riddler..

I'm off to bed. Let's do the palmar and see what the derptrain does until tomorrow.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 14 2012 01:46 GMT
#3064
Yeesh

##Vote Chaoser
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 01:46 GMT
#3065
On February 14 2012 10:44 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 10:42 Toadesstern wrote:
nice to know. Maybe palmar shoots you instead of me because he thought you're mafia as well.
Anyways I'm off to bed. I'm going to shoot everyone who unvotes rad because of this bullshit. Of course not literally but most likely one of you even if it's the last thing I do (which it most likely will be).

this was obviously directed at our beloved riddler..

I'm off to bed. Let's do the palmar and see what the derptrain does until tomorrow.


So you're going to add another townie to your collection of shots?

Mr. Clown Prince of Crime, please step aside.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
February 14 2012 01:47 GMT
#3066
All that matters is we need to somehow achieve majority on chaoser. Due to kita beeing a bit stupid and ignorant to time deadlines of other nations,

We can get vig 3 unblockable vig shots. Or we can let scum or third party kill kita tonight and let it go to waste.

Do you people doubt kitas claim because I hear talk but I don't see any vote-switching.

Adam are you deliberatly trying really hard to tell me you're scum?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2012 01:50 GMT
#3067
##vote: chaoser

Good call on picking him if you're speaking the truth btw...
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 01:51 GMT
#3068
On February 14 2012 10:47 risk.nuke wrote:
All that matters is we need to somehow achieve majority on chaoser. Due to kita beeing a bit stupid and ignorant to time deadlines of other nations


I'll apologize for that. I wasn't sure about the details of what I was allowed to claim until recently.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 14 2012 01:52 GMT
#3069
On February 14 2012 10:41 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 10:39 Toadesstern wrote:
it's only 2:37 am in germany! But yeah I don't see why people are doing stuff like this so late... Like it's on purpose, at least I did it the last time on purpose when we were doing the big cluserfuck in XLVIII


Look at my hair. ITS ORANGE! That probably means I'm Irish. The Riddler loves Europeans.

Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 10:38 Adam4167 wrote:
Right. Fuck this noise. Im done listening to Kita.

Unvote RayzorFlash
Vote Radfield


Looks like I have a new invite to my game. You we more than willing to go along with my fake trigger. Do you suddenly believe I'm lying about my identity now that the target has changed?


Yes, I was willing to hang Ico/RayzorFlash. If you read my filter, you'd see that.

Toad makes a great case for why setting off your trigger is unreliable, and risk.nuke also brings up a valid drawback.


Where was this claim 8 hours ago when you returned to the thread? Why wait until less than 3 hours before a lynch to try and swing the result in a different direction?

Go ahead, put me in your game
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 14 2012 01:52 GMT
#3070
I like that people are refusing to move off the DT who has caught scum, based on a claim that a trolling confirmed third party made.... this is a whole new low.

Imagine for a minute that I was voting scum Day 1....
Now imagine that I checked that scum....
Now imagine the thread that is a clusterfuck, only to be straightened out by me outting my check....

Wait!? That all happened!?

Now imagine yourself cherry picking one of Palmar's claims, and deciding to vote off that dt....

See the problem here???
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2012 01:55 GMT
#3071
Lol, Rad, if you hadn't claimed and had just soft-pushed Sheth I don't feel like there would have been anybody going after you... Your claim timing is what hit me the most as being scummy. There was no reason and no pressure on you to claim, especially since Sheth was probably already going to be the target of the day. If it was much later in the day, and Sheth wasn't being lynched, it would make a bit more sense...
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 01:57 GMT
#3072
On February 14 2012 10:52 Adam4167 wrote:
Where was this claim 8 hours ago when you returned to the thread? Why wait until less than 3 hours before a lynch to try and swing the result in a different direction?


Sorry about the timing, but like I said before I wasn't sure what I'm allowed to claim. You don't dispute that I'm the Riddler do you? Are you really so confident that Radfied is scum that you would be unwilling to lynch a likely scum suspect that unlocks three town aligned kps?

On February 14 2012 10:52 Radfield wrote:
I like that people are refusing to move off the DT who has caught scum, based on a claim that a trolling confirmed third party made.... this is a whole new low.

Imagine for a minute that I was voting scum Day 1....
Now imagine that I checked that scum....
Now imagine the thread that is a clusterfuck, only to be straightened out by me outting my check....

Wait!? That all happened!?

Now imagine yourself cherry picking one of Palmar's claims, and deciding to vote off that dt....

See the problem here???


I think you owe The Riddler a favor. Wanna become one of my minions? I've always wanted to give Curling a try.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 01:58 GMT
#3073
Since I saved you, you're my minion too Rayzor.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 14 2012 02:00 GMT
#3074
I'm still at risk because of how annoying your stupid game is, lol, so you don't have my full allegiance... But I do believe you,
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2012 02:00 GMT
#3075
If I weren't so thoroughly convinced of Radfield's towniness, this would really really irk me Kita.

##Unvote: RayzorFlash
##Vote: chaoser
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 14 2012 02:03 GMT
#3076
On February 14 2012 10:55 RayzorFlash wrote:
Lol, Rad, if you hadn't claimed and had just soft-pushed Sheth I don't feel like there would have been anybody going after you... Your claim timing is what hit me the most as being scummy. There was no reason and no pressure on you to claim, especially since Sheth was probably already going to be the target of the day. If it was much later in the day, and Sheth wasn't being lynched, it would make a bit more sense...



Please show me how Sheth was already going to be the target of the day.

Let me recount the votes for you at the start of Day 2, UNTIL I outted my check.

On February 08 2012 18:00 Tunkeg wrote:
##Vote chaoser

On February 09 2012 14:50 wherebugsgo wrote:
##vote Kurumi

On February 09 2012 17:46 Toadesstern wrote:
##Vote rgTheSchworz

On February 09 2012 18:45 ico wrote:
##Vote Palmar

On February 09 2012 19:03 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
##vote rgTheSchworz

On February 09 2012 19:13 evantrees wrote:
##Vote rgtheschworz

On February 09 2012 19:49 Forumite wrote:
##vote DoctorHelvetica

On February 09 2012 21:35 Kurumi wrote:
##vote DoctorHelvetica

On February 09 2012 22:28 kitaman27 wrote:
##vote DoctorHelvetica

On February 09 2012 22:35 -_-Quails wrote:
##vote DoctorHelvetica


So tell me... how was Sheth getting lynched again?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 02:04 GMT
#3077
Don't question each other my minions. We're tight.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
February 14 2012 02:05 GMT
#3078
Start discussing him?

Interesting. Hopefully you pick or picked well.
##vote chaoser
rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 14 2012 02:18 GMT
#3079
On February 14 2012 10:57 kitaman27 wrote:
Sorry about the timing, but like I said before I wasn't sure what I'm allowed to claim. You don't dispute that I'm the Riddler do you? Are you really so confident that Radfied is scum that you would be unwilling to lynch a likely scum suspect that unlocks three town aligned kps?


And if I was to dispute that you were the Riddler, would that put me into your game?

So I'm supposed to give up this lynch to kill someone you want, to give you 3 kp to let you kill 3 more people that you want. I don't think you've done enough to earn this potentially game-ending responsibility.


kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 02:23 GMT
#3080
On February 14 2012 11:18 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 10:57 kitaman27 wrote:
Sorry about the timing, but like I said before I wasn't sure what I'm allowed to claim. You don't dispute that I'm the Riddler do you? Are you really so confident that Radfied is scum that you would be unwilling to lynch a likely scum suspect that unlocks three town aligned kps?


And if I was to dispute that you were the Riddler, would that put me into your game?


Probably. I'll even send Calendar Man after you. I'm not quite sure what his super villain power is, but he's got a cape, so that has got to count for something.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 186
ProTech147
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3001
Shuttle 1638
Sharp 252
Dewaltoss 92
Mong 41
Noble 17
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox652
Other Games
summit1g8475
WinterStarcraft481
C9.Mang0282
Sick114
ViBE104
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 29
• StrangeGG 12
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota289
League of Legends
• Lourlo905
• Stunt339
Other Games
• Shiphtur422
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 16m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.