• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:05
CEST 16:05
KST 23:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7402 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 160

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 212 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 15:56 GMT
#3181
lol, my plan as scum is to literally get tons of town cred by arguing with Palmar about Sheth flipping miller and then pissing it away by giving up on this clusterfuck lol. All the while, when kita says to lynch me so he can get shots, 6 people switch to me including radfield, to try to get me lynched over radfield lol. 3 more would have lynched me and saved radfield lol.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 14 2012 15:56 GMT
#3182
On February 15 2012 00:53 Toadesstern wrote:
I'm still considering shooting kita just for the lulz of getting a hattrick and being the single player that shot the most townies in this game. But than again, I guess that's mod-kill / banlist worthy so I guess if I really want to shoot kita I'd have to write an 500words essay about why I think kita is a good target and pm it to BC first to net get banned.


well you might just shoot like you normally do to obtain the hattrick <3 :3
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 16:07 GMT
#3183
On February 15 2012 00:56 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 00:53 Toadesstern wrote:
I'm still considering shooting kita just for the lulz of getting a hattrick and being the single player that shot the most townies in this game. But than again, I guess that's mod-kill / banlist worthy so I guess if I really want to shoot kita I'd have to write an 500words essay about why I think kita is a good target and pm it to BC first to net get banned.


well you might just shoot like you normally do to obtain the hattrick <3 :3


heyheyhey, I still keep telling me I just got unlucky. That way I can sleep at night.

Since I'm dead by tomorrow anyways here's the reasoning I did the last 2 nights.

n1:
"well sheth is like 85% mafia, if he is he'll be protected anyways so no sense in shooting that. Need to find someone else. I could shoot hiro but since CC flipped green I'm probably better off taking a safe shot. Guess shooting Kenpachi is always fine. It's not like that could go terribly wrong."

n2:
"mmmh, hiro, opz or chaoser". Figured if I'm right about chaoser they'll medic him so either hiro or opz and I seriously flipped a coin. heads = hiro, tails = opz and we all know what happened.

Shame I'm not Two-face. I'd do the same as n2 again.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 14 2012 16:09 GMT
#3184
On February 15 2012 01:07 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 00:56 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 15 2012 00:53 Toadesstern wrote:
I'm still considering shooting kita just for the lulz of getting a hattrick and being the single player that shot the most townies in this game. But than again, I guess that's mod-kill / banlist worthy so I guess if I really want to shoot kita I'd have to write an 500words essay about why I think kita is a good target and pm it to BC first to net get banned.


well you might just shoot like you normally do to obtain the hattrick <3 :3


heyheyhey, I still keep telling me I just got unlucky. That way I can sleep at night.

Since I'm dead by tomorrow anyways here's the reasoning I did the last 2 nights.

n1:
"well sheth is like 85% mafia, if he is he'll be protected anyways so no sense in shooting that. Need to find someone else. I could shoot hiro but since CC flipped green I'm probably better off taking a safe shot. Guess shooting Kenpachi is always fine. It's not like that could go terribly wrong."

n2:
"mmmh, hiro, opz or chaoser". Figured if I'm right about chaoser they'll medic him so either hiro or opz and I seriously flipped a coin. heads = hiro, tails = opz and we all know what happened.

Shame I'm not Two-face. I'd do the same as n2 again.


man, I'm just messing with you :D

While I don't necessarily agree (especially Opz was kinda acting blue to me for some reason), I can see why you took your shots.

I trust your judgement and just pray that you don't get unlucky again
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 14 2012 17:19 GMT
#3185
On February 15 2012 00:53 Toadesstern wrote:
I'm still considering shooting kita just for the lulz of getting a hattrick and being the single player that shot the most townies in this game. But than again, I guess that's mod-kill / banlist worthy so I guess if I really want to shoot kita I'd have to write an 500words essay about why I think kita is a good target and pm it to BC first to net get banned.


<3
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 14 2012 17:41 GMT
#3186
Any lynch that relies on the assumption that the mafia are terrible sucks.
I have no idea where to go from here.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2012 17:46 GMT
#3187
Guys, I don't know what it's going to take to convince you, but I'm town. 100% I know I was against the Radfield lynch, but I thoroughly believed he was DT...I see now that I was only so convinced because his claim helped land my Sheth lynch.

You guys have some good targets, I hope your aim is as good as our aim has been lynchwise. Please don't make the mistake of taking my trying to save Rad as a scum-move. I was literally only trying to get Kita his KP while saving who I believed to be the DT.

I honestly believe we need to be rid of Palmar/Batman. He's a wild-card when what we need is stability. He's a variable in any kind of plan we make going forward. He's KP aimed at town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 14 2012 17:49 GMT
#3188
On February 15 2012 02:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
Guys, I don't know what it's going to take to convince you, but I'm town. 100% I know I was against the Radfield lynch, but I thoroughly believed he was DT...I see now that I was only so convinced because his claim helped land my Sheth lynch.

You guys have some good targets, I hope your aim is as good as our aim has been lynchwise. Please don't make the mistake of taking my trying to save Rad as a scum-move. I was literally only trying to get Kita his KP while saving who I believed to be the DT.

I honestly believe we need to be rid of Palmar/Batman. He's a wild-card when what we need is stability. He's a variable in any kind of plan we make going forward. He's KP aimed at town.

Batman, whether or not you like him or his posts is pro-town.

He is also not killable at night.

So you are suggesting we knowingly lynch a protown-role. Instead of someone scummy.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 17:51 GMT
#3189
On February 15 2012 02:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
Guys, I don't know what it's going to take to convince you, but I'm town. 100% I know I was against the Radfield lynch, but I thoroughly believed he was DT...I see now that I was only so convinced because his claim helped land my Sheth lynch.

You guys have some good targets, I hope your aim is as good as our aim has been lynchwise. Please don't make the mistake of taking my trying to save Rad as a scum-move. I was literally only trying to get Kita his KP while saving who I believed to be the DT.

I honestly believe we need to be rid of Palmar/Batman. He's a wild-card when what we need is stability. He's a variable in any kind of plan we make going forward. He's KP aimed at town.


lol, why get rid of palmar? he's the one refilling my popcorn

[image loading]
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2012 17:52 GMT
#3190
Pro-town roles don't have win-conditions that involve killing town.

And in what way have Palmar's posts been pro-town? Are you talking about the part where he fake-claims like seventeen times? Or are you talking about the part where he tries to derail the Sheth (scum) lynch? Palmar isn't posting pro-town, he's posting pro-Palmar...WHICH IS FINE....but he certainly doesn't have town's best interest in mind. And the longer he's in the game, the more likely he starts shooting into town trying to find Joker.

Don't discount what I'm saying because you're suspicious of me, this is bigger than me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 17:58 GMT
#3191
On February 15 2012 02:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Pro-town roles don't have win-conditions that involve killing town.

And in what way have Palmar's posts been pro-town? Are you talking about the part where he fake-claims like seventeen times? Or are you talking about the part where he tries to derail the Sheth (scum) lynch? Palmar isn't posting pro-town, he's posting pro-Palmar...WHICH IS FINE....but he certainly doesn't have town's best interest in mind. And the longer he's in the game, the more likely he starts shooting into town trying to find Joker.

Don't discount what I'm saying because you're suspicious of me, this is bigger than me.


I'd rather take palmar playing pro-palmar right now then you playing like you right now lawl

[image loading]
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2012 18:04 GMT
#3192
And how is that Chaoser? How have I been playing that's so anti-town exactly? Really, Palmar has been saying I'm scum all game and I've just kinda taken that as him being non-town/anti-town....but now Forumite thinks I'm scum and that concerns me because I've had a town read on Forumite all game. What about my play is so bad exactly?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 14 2012 18:04 GMT
#3193
palmar "convincing" us to lynch the mafia roleblocker isn't pro-town to you?

Palmar Batman needs to kill 1 town power role, the Joker. At present we believe that Toad is the Joker and he has claimed kills on two townies.

If batman has killed the Joker it makes no sense for us to lynch him at all.
This is because batman is bulletproof, can DT, can shoot through medic-protection and needs to kill the godfather.

If batman hasn't killed the Joker then he still needs to kill the godfather anyway. If scum win before batman can kill both batman loses. In order for batman to win he needs to deliver us the godfather and he must do so without mafia winning. Batman has powers that can help town and he must keep town in the game up until he can kill the godfather. So by letting batman live and achieve his win condition. we as town are guaranteed to be in a great endgame position.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 18:07 GMT
#3194
On February 15 2012 03:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
And how is that Chaoser? How have I been playing that's so anti-town exactly? Really, Palmar has been saying I'm scum all game and I've just kinda taken that as him being non-town/anti-town....but now Forumite thinks I'm scum and that concerns me because I've had a town read on Forumite all game. What about my play is so bad exactly?


lol, you wanna kill THE BAT.

it's like when people wanted to kill me as Theon in LOTR when I shot Radfield as mafia.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2012 18:10 GMT
#3195
I mean, that makes sense - but there's too much KP in the game right now for the game to last much longer, and as long as he's still aiming for even one townie, having Batman around is too much of a liability.

But obviously that's just my opinion. I've been campaigning against Batman long enough. If we're keeping him alive that's fine.

I'm in the middle of rereading the whole game, and I'll post my thoughts before dawn.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 14 2012 18:13 GMT
#3196
I wonder why Medic and Godfather are split in the Mafia team listing... that'd mean we are fighting versus one scum less..
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 14 2012 18:14 GMT
#3197
Nah just some error in listing.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 14 2012 18:17 GMT
#3198
chaoser can you post a gif that indicates that we should be shooting VE?
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 14 2012 18:25 GMT
#3199
VE lynch incoming.
We have 4 scum.
4
We have a 1/2 chance of lynching Hugo or Deadshot, bringing their KP down.
And you propose to lynch a confirmed non-scum.

Keeping a vote around just for you, my dear.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2012 18:39 GMT
#3200
Fine lynch me, whatever. You're talking about lynching a townie instead of a basically confirmed non-town, but hey - that's not contradictory or anything. Town is doing okay even if you do end up lynching me. But please consider lynching Palmar if Hugo isn't dead tonight or tomorrow night. That's all I ask.

If you'll recall rg, I've been one of the loudest voices saying "aim for scum, not third party"...I understand what you're saying. But at this point, I feel like Batman is a liability. That's all I'm saying.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 258
MaxPax 211
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65738
Calm 4028
Shuttle 3399
Bisu 1746
FanTaSy 1517
EffOrt 703
Mini 594
Soma 479
Rush 448
Stork 340
[ Show more ]
Light 272
firebathero 255
Hyuk 235
Snow 204
ZerO 160
Soulkey 128
Barracks 111
actioN 110
Zeus 85
Last 80
Killer 70
Dewaltoss 68
hero 64
Mong 57
Sea.KH 54
Pusan 50
Hyun 43
Shinee 41
Bale 37
Free 36
ToSsGirL 31
Shine 29
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Sharp 21
Aegong 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7380
Dendi841
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1369
kRYSTAL_99
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko449
crisheroes287
Other Games
gofns54145
singsing2157
B2W.Neo722
hiko428
byalli270
DeMusliM250
Hui .190
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX131
Mew2King78
Rex53
ZerO(Twitch)14
Trikslyr5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1494
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 10m
Replay Cast
8h 55m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.