• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:39
CEST 12:39
KST 19:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8318 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 161

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 212 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 14 2012 18:41 GMT
#3201
On February 15 2012 03:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Fine lynch me, whatever. You're talking about lynching a townie instead of a basically confirmed non-town, but hey - that's not contradictory or anything. Town is doing okay even if you do end up lynching me. But please consider lynching Palmar if Hugo isn't dead tonight or tomorrow night. That's all I ask.

If you'll recall rg, I've been one of the loudest voices saying "aim for scum, not third party"...I understand what you're saying. But at this point, I feel like Batman is a liability. That's all I'm saying.

"Let's stop all the winning, why not stop for a totally unimportant thing"
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 18:42 GMT
#3202
yes both CW and batman will shoot townies today but we can't do a thing about it thanks to kita.
I seriously thought that batman is going to let me alive as long as there's more than 3 mafias alive but with this new information he has to shoot me.
I also doubt that CW can wait much longer to find penguin / two-face unless she thinks slowing the game down by taking out the riddler is a better option.

Still, we need to lynch mafia, not third party, period. Just straight up win this game without doing some bullshit. Batman will hit exactly one townie and that's it. CW will be more of a problem but I'm still not convinced it's actually the way they make us think it is. Kurumi is giving massive amounts of posts that make me think he's Batman and not CW. But then again, Palmar does the same and especially the "I hit radfield" thing makes it look like Kurumi is doing that on purpose, but who knows or even better: who cares?
Lynching Batman is complete and utter bullshit. Lynching CW might be okayish but lynching mafia is 100% better and since I'm not convinced Palmar really is Batman and not CW noone should start thinking about lynching them, at all.
I will shoot tonight. If chaoser really is mafia they will have to medic him to make sure the riddler does not get his 3KP leaving me with VE, hiro, jaybrundage and risk.nuke who are probably all pretty mortal tonight.

Will probably post my spreadsheet and tell you guys my target 10 secs before the deadline. I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to do it later on :p
Unless of course I get tired because it's fucking 5am in germany.

Oh and yeah I really decided to toss a coin (several times) between those 5 people to not give them the possibility to read me.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2012 18:44 GMT
#3203
It's a discussion people - I'm scummy for trying to have a discussion?

This game is now retarded. GG scum. Lynch me or kill me, I don't care anymore. The fact that everyone is calling me scum for trying to have a discussion tells me that town is NOT in fact winning, that we're all fumbling around in the fucking dark and pointing fingers based on nothing.

When scum win this shit in 2 days, I'll be back here in post-game to laugh at you idiots.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 14 2012 18:47 GMT
#3204
On February 15 2012 03:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's a discussion people - I'm scummy for trying to have a discussion?

This game is now retarded. GG scum. Lynch me or kill me, I don't care anymore. The fact that everyone is calling me scum for trying to have a discussion tells me that town is NOT in fact winning, that we're all fumbling around in the fucking dark and pointing fingers based on nothing.

When scum win this shit in 2 days, I'll be back here in post-game to laugh at you idiots.

WHY DOES EVERYONE FEELS LIKE INSULTING IS COOL
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2012 18:48 GMT
#3205
Yes Kurumi, because you've never been frustrated before. Some kind of SAINT over here, boys.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 14 2012 18:49 GMT
#3206
On February 15 2012 03:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yes Kurumi, because you've never been frustrated before. Some kind of SAINT over here, boys.

Remember the time You were lynched Day 1 in a game with various cool powers?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 18:50 GMT
#3207
On February 15 2012 03:17 layabout wrote:
chaoser can you post a gif that indicates that we should be shooting VE?


[image loading]

[image loading]
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2012 18:54 GMT
#3208
On February 15 2012 03:49 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 03:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yes Kurumi, because you've never been frustrated before. Some kind of SAINT over here, boys.

Remember the time You were lynched Day 1 in a game with various cool powers?


Yes. Remember that time when I didn't know what you were really asking?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 14 2012 18:56 GMT
#3209
On February 15 2012 03:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 03:49 Kurumi wrote:
On February 15 2012 03:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yes Kurumi, because you've never been frustrated before. Some kind of SAINT over here, boys.

Remember the time You were lynched Day 1 in a game with various cool powers?


Yes. Remember that time when I didn't know what you were really asking?

Why should I spare You?
Who should I kill instead of You?
Who should I lynch tomorrow?
Why You didn't help us?
Why are You not giving us alternative?
Why so serious?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 18:58 GMT
#3210
kurumi. The fate of the coin told me to lynch X. I think X is the least likely to flip scum of those 5.
What should I do?
After all I shot townies left and right until now. My gut telling me this guy is a townie could be something good don't you think?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 18:59 GMT
#3211
On February 15 2012 03:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's a discussion people - I'm scummy for trying to have a discussion?

This game is now retarded. GG scum. Lynch me or kill me, I don't care anymore. The fact that everyone is calling me scum for trying to have a discussion tells me that town is NOT in fact winning, that we're all fumbling around in the fucking dark and pointing fingers based on nothing.

When scum win this shit in 2 days, I'll be back here in post-game to laugh at you idiots.


It's a discussion we've already had. And most people think looking for scum is better then settling for a palmar lynch, especially since we think he's THE BAT and has to help us kill Hugo to win. I'm winning to trade a joker kill for THE BAT to be on our side trying to kill Hugo.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 14 2012 19:01 GMT
#3212
On February 15 2012 03:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's a discussion people - I'm scummy for trying to have a discussion?

This game is now retarded. GG scum. Lynch me or kill me, I don't care anymore. The fact that everyone is calling me scum for trying to have a discussion tells me that town is NOT in fact winning, that we're all fumbling around in the fucking dark and pointing fingers based on nothing.

When scum win this shit in 2 days, I'll be back here in post-game to laugh at you idiots.

You aren't even trying to have a discussion, if you are then why don't you consider this:

How certain are we that Palmar is the batman, and what else do we think he is likely to be?

If town can kill batman should it?
What are the benefits of keeping the batman role alive?
What are the benefits of killing the batman role?
What are the downsides of letting batman live?
What are the downsides of not letting batman live?

I would like to know how on earth you concluded that "Palmar is the Batman and town should lynch him tomorrow."
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2012 19:04 GMT
#3213
You should spare me because I'm not the townPR you're looking for.

You should kill JayBrundage instead of me (if you're talking about with ur gun).

Tomorrow if you can't bring yourself to rid the game of Palmar, you should lynch hiro protagonist.

I've tried helping all game - even this night-phase I've tried discussing game-relevant materials that I feel will ultimately help town - but since people disagree with my assessment, I'm scum. *shrug* Just tired of this shit.

As far as an alternative, I was rereading. I'm still rereading, but I think hiro is the way to go if you smoke JB. Both guys gotta die.

I'm so serious because I've got this huge fucking target on my head because I tried to derail a scum lynch. It wasn't malicious, and if you'll read my filter you'll see that I just thought he was a townPR...but that doesn't matter in this crowd - the reasonable players are either dead or were scum -,-

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 14 2012 19:05 GMT
#3214
When scum win this shit in 2 days, I'll be back here in post-game to laugh at you idiots.


Also this is really unnecessary and is basically fear mongering lol. Two mafia lynches and one mafia vigged by day 3, I highly doubt we're "2 days" away from losing the game.

Unless you know something we don't. Like if BC is following the real game and we're all going to die to Protocol 10 in two days =[
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 19:05 GMT
#3215
On February 15 2012 03:58 Toadesstern wrote:
kurumi. The fate of the coin told me to lynch X. I think X is the least likely to flip scum of those 5.
What should I do?
After all I shot townies left and right until now. My gut telling me this guy is a townie could be something good don't you think?


ah crap. Now I already said too much. Mafia could understand who I got out of that or at least who they don't need to protect...
I'm doing it again and will stick with it, no matter what result I get!
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2012 19:06 GMT
#3216
On February 15 2012 04:05 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
When scum win this shit in 2 days, I'll be back here in post-game to laugh at you idiots.


Also this is really unnecessary and is basically fear mongering lol. Two mafia lynches and one mafia vigged by day 3, I highly doubt we're "2 days" away from losing the game.

Unless you know something we don't. Like if BC is following the real game and we're all going to die to Protocol 10 in two days =[


You'll forgive things I say in frustration chaoser, I just know it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 14 2012 19:14 GMT
#3217
On February 15 2012 04:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2012 04:05 chaoser wrote:
When scum win this shit in 2 days, I'll be back here in post-game to laugh at you idiots.


Also this is really unnecessary and is basically fear mongering lol. Two mafia lynches and one mafia vigged by day 3, I highly doubt we're "2 days" away from losing the game.

Unless you know something we don't. Like if BC is following the real game and we're all going to die to Protocol 10 in two days =[


You'll forgive things I say in frustration chaoser, I just know it.

I'd kill hiro first, then maybe think about You.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 14 2012 19:15 GMT
#3218
FAITH HAS DECIDED. I am pm'ing my results to BC right now.
He got a screenshot of my coin-tosses as well. If I end up hitting the one lucky guy in there that is a townie and the rest is a mafia fuck my life. But this time I got someone I am happy to shoot.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 14 2012 19:20 GMT
#3219
Guys you're mistaking something. I'm okay with leaving Palmar alive if that's what we decide to do - I wasn't aware that we'd already had the discussion or I wouldn't have even mentioned it. I just know what I'VE been thinking about recently. But if you guys think it's cool to have him around, I'm just fine with that.

Anyways, gotta get to work - I'll catch y'all later.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 14 2012 19:26 GMT
#3220
This is so stupid
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings30
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 204
Lowko104
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35864
Calm 2648
Shuttle 866
Bisu 760
Hyuk 436
Rush 323
Stork 256
actioN 238
Soma 185
Zeus 163
[ Show more ]
Mong 159
EffOrt 95
Pusan 87
Last 78
ZerO 53
Shinee 50
ToSsGirL 46
NotJumperer 44
Bale 42
Free 41
Dewaltoss 39
Barracks 39
Soulkey 38
Light 34
Yoon 32
Shine 31
Killer 25
Noble 25
Sharp 25
sorry 21
hero 18
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc4071
League of Legends
JimRising 338
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1247
shoxiejesuss1044
edward53
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
gofns40851
summit1g6730
singsing1510
ceh9569
crisheroes223
DeMusliM123
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick542
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• LUISG 27
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV240
• lizZardDota2121
League of Legends
• Stunt313
Other Games
• Shiphtur960
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
21m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 21m
OSC
11h 36m
Replay Cast
12h 21m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.