• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:33
CEST 01:33
KST 08:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10411 users

Hammer Mini Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 54 Next
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
January 30 2012 19:12 GMT
#601
##Unvote LSB

##Vote VisceraEyes

@VisceraEyes Why did you wait to CC against Palmar? If a vig doesn't claim shooting last night then that makes you look real bad.

You have flip-flopped on Palmar from town to scum with no real analysis.

You tried to lynch me with a horrible argument.

You don't want to lynch LSB because he has one of your votes? What kind of reason is that? LSB pushes his plans like they are the law, yet has inconsistencies. You support LSB.


Speculation
+ Show Spoiler +
Lets speculate Palmar is lying about his claim. Why would mafia try to kill Viscera? Even more odd is why would a "doctor" power role think that Viscera would be a target and save Viscera? I just can't find any sense in this.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 30 2012 19:14 GMT
#602
On January 31 2012 04:01 risk.nuke wrote:
Why is that?


Because this gives us a 50% chance of hitting scum. No lynch you can offer can beat those odds.

The fact I need to explain that makes you the last scum.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 30 2012 19:17 GMT
#603

LSB
Layabout
VisceraEyes
risk.nuke


GG guys!
Computer says mafia
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
January 30 2012 19:18 GMT
#604
Do you really belive I am scum or are you still trying to extort me.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 30 2012 19:22 GMT
#605
This is the evidence I have.

a) VE fake-claimed a hit (I know this)
b) you received a vote from layabout (whom I suspect)
c) you suggested we don't kill him (and use a DT check, which we don't even know we have)

You are the last person to be added to the list, but do you honestly think you can give us an option that is better than killing either me or VE? Mafia only has 1 kp, so one of us is lying (any vigis would've claimed now).

So yes, if you don't want to lynch VE, you must be scum.
Computer says mafia
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
January 30 2012 19:22 GMT
#606
On January 31 2012 04:17 Palmar wrote:

LSB
Layabout
VisceraEyes
risk.nuke


GG guys!

Deja Vu of student mafia. The funny thing is that palmar is prolly right.

##Vote VisceraEyes

Reasons
Because of his claim and trying to lynch palmar rofl
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
January 30 2012 19:24 GMT
#607
Poor dead town WBG
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 30 2012 19:25 GMT
#608
haha yeah, sorry bugs!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 30 2012 19:26 GMT
#609
btw, if we have a coroner, please use your check on VE when he flips to confirm he's scum.
Computer says mafia
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
January 30 2012 19:26 GMT
#610
##Unvote VisceraEyes

I agree with risk.nuke.

Palmar we need to slow down a bit here. I agree that either Viscera or Palmar needs to die, but hasty lynches are not good.

From Palmar's perspective Viscera is 100% scum and vice versa, but other townies can't be 100%. (even if the late cc is suspicious)

With that being said, I still believe Viscera is scum and Palmar is town, at this juncture. It is only good for town to talk about this more. See what others think about the lynch.

More analysis/opinions/discussion ----> more material to get reads on people.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 30 2012 19:28 GMT
#611
what's there to talk about? it takes 10 minutes reading our filters.

it takes 1 second to realize that his claim is a desperate bullshit move, and mine is legit.

Whatever, I'm afk. I get really mad when people don't do as I say when I'm right.
Computer says mafia
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
January 30 2012 19:29 GMT
#612
Haha, just saw that Palmar has an FoS on risk.nuke. Interesting.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
January 30 2012 19:31 GMT
#613
@Palmar How can more discussion time hurt the town? I agree with you that Viscera is scum, but why not utilize this time to get better reads on people who are lurking?

MeatlessTaco, Chaoser, Jackal and Node need to post more. I would like to see where they weigh in with all of this.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 30 2012 19:39 GMT
#614
I agree that either Palmar or VE have to die. Or both due to No flip.

I would vote VE now, but I don't want to hammer (my vote won't be the hammer i know) until everyone have had a chance to claim the hit on either one. If no one claims it could still be a scum nightvig. How likely do you find that mafia have a nightvig?

If no one claims the hit I think the jailer should claim. Because if no one claims the hit or the jail we would have lynch both to be sure.
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
January 30 2012 19:40 GMT
#615
On January 31 2012 04:26 Paperscraps wrote:
##Unvote VisceraEyes

I agree with risk.nuke.

Palmar we need to slow down a bit here. I agree that either Viscera or Palmar needs to die, but hasty lynches are not good.

From Palmar's perspective Viscera is 100% scum and vice versa, but other townies can't be 100%. (even if the late cc is suspicious)

With that being said, I still believe Viscera is scum and Palmar is town, at this juncture. It is only good for town to talk about this more. See what others think about the lynch.

More analysis/opinions/discussion ----> more material to get reads on people.


EBWOP: I want to clarify that I agree with risk.nuke's notion of taking more time to discuss, not with his notion of doing a DT check tonight. That is stupid.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
January 30 2012 19:46 GMT
#616
Okey palmar I'm fine with your logic. So next point.

You people make me so sad. Ofcourse I don't actually belive VE's claim. It's insane. Bill Murray all over again. That doesn't mean I want to hammer him now or worse make it absolutely clear that I think he is scum scaring away every scum from doing anything exept sheeping you palmar. I could have done that with just as little ease tomorrow and after having people state their views we would have alot more information. Which was why I tried to start discussion topics. I'm counterproductivly posting this now because Palmar is going all out hardass on people trying to be smart so I think it could cause more harm then good not too.

We can still expect potential roleclaim but if you protected palmar there is no need to reveal yourself since only a role-claim that would make Vicera green is usefull. Anything else wouldn't change todays outcome. (TLDR: If you saved palmar you don't need to reveal yourself)

If VE gets hammered before deadline can we subtract 24 hours from the night which would in other cases be >48 hours?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
January 30 2012 19:48 GMT
#617
On January 31 2012 04:39 Dirkzor wrote:
I agree that either Palmar or VE have to die. Or both due to No flip.

I would vote VE now, but I don't want to hammer (my vote won't be the hammer i know) until everyone have had a chance to claim the hit on either one. If no one claims it could still be a scum nightvig. How likely do you find that mafia have a nightvig?

If no one claims the hit I think the jailer should claim. Because if no one claims the hit or the jail we would have lynch both to be sure.


Jailer should NOT claim.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 30 2012 19:55 GMT
#618
On January 31 2012 04:48 Paperscraps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 04:39 Dirkzor wrote:
I agree that either Palmar or VE have to die. Or both due to No flip.

I would vote VE now, but I don't want to hammer (my vote won't be the hammer i know) until everyone have had a chance to claim the hit on either one. If no one claims it could still be a scum nightvig. How likely do you find that mafia have a nightvig?

If no one claims the hit I think the jailer should claim. Because if no one claims the hit or the jail we would have lynch both to be sure.


Jailer should NOT claim.


Maybe you are right. I just don't like to guess about this with no flip involved.

VE looks way more scummy then palmar. Why not claim directly after night post? Why wait? Palmar posted instantly and VE have had more then enough time to think it over.

But I still hate being unsure. I'll mindfuck myself until the game ends =(
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
January 30 2012 19:56 GMT
#619
On January 31 2012 03:58 Palmar wrote:
hey layabout, you need to take a stance, you being scum is irrelevant atm.

Do you want to lynch me or VE?

I am unsure of Your alignment.

Early day 1 i had a town read on you. You were calling people stupid, arguing etc ...But your play has left me less and less sure of that. Rather than explaining what you felt was best for town you simply said that you would not co operate with a plan and called people scummy for no reason. You let people waste time and then 30 hours in, you explained why you had disagreed from the start of the day.You have had reads that i consider poor, which is unusual. You decided to kill WBG very early on and you did not explain yourself until he was a good as dead (and absent), and when there was not much to lynch him over. You then tried to kill LSB who has done more to help town than any other individual. You now want to kill VE (the fact that you both claim hits make this a valid course of action now), who you had pushed before before he had acted in a way that could provide you with enough information to make a reliable judgement about him.

You have made very little effort to convince or persuade people, you have labelled people scum and tried to pressure and bully people into agreeing with you. You have acted in a way that negatively impacts the town atmosphere. You have tried to kill players that would be valuable if town without providing good reasons.

I feel you have acted in an anti-town fashion. But i did think you were town and people that know your play have said they think you are town. If you do not pick up your play then i think you are a better lynch.

I am unsure of VE's alignment.

He started supporting the plan and calling you scummyhere (clicky) . He then completely abandoned the plan and his accusations against you because "scum could gain a vote through circle trading" and therefore "circle trading" was bad and you were not scummy for opposing it, i felt that this was a weak reason, (though it turns out not supporting "circle jerking" is probably a much better stance). He then got involved in more discussion about plas and such, then presented a case against paperscraps. He points out several things paperscraps has done that are anti-town and votes for him. He claimed to have not realised how long we had left and apologises. He then unvotes paperscraps for a few reasons:
1) He doesn't think he will convince anyone
2) He thinks that Paperscraps suggesting a no-lynch would be a dumb thing for scum so he is more likely town than he had previously thought.
3) He wants to go back and read more filters..
Then he hammers WBG. He says he sent a vote to LSB.
He claims to have been hit during the night.

I feel like he was taking an interest in the initial plan discussion but that he added very little to it. I think his vote on Palmer served no pro-town purpose and that his quick unvoting is not in his favour. Whilst i can empathise with him wanting to kill paperscraps i feel that paperscraps is probably green, and that the case was a little forced. He has at least made an effort to explain why he thought what he did, and i think that he has contributed to a positive town atmosphere. I also agree with him that LSB is town and that we should not lynch him. I do not like that he was absent from discussion and then showed up to hammer with no explanation.

I have not really arrived at a conclusion about his alignment either way. If i try i can view his actions as townie or scummy but to do so would be forcing a conclusion.



It seems that one of you is lying. There will (hopefully) be a lot more information tomorrow when i get back to the thread I will take a firm stance shortly after. I will not vote until we are nearing the end of the day anyway. This is my view currently.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
January 30 2012 19:57 GMT
#620
On January 31 2012 04:22 Palmar wrote:
This is the evidence I have.

a) VE fake-claimed a hit (I know this)
b) you received a vote from layabout (whom I suspect)
c) you suggested we don't kill him (and use a DT check, which we don't even know we have)

You are the last person to be added to the list, but do you honestly think you can give us an option that is better than killing either me or VE? Mafia only has 1 kp, so one of us is lying (any vigis would've claimed now).

So yes, if you don't want to lynch VE, you must be scum.

lol

On January 27 2012 18:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 16:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm going to be honest - I'm also starting to think Palmar is town, but it's not based on a belief that I think he's acting scummy to test reactions. It could be, but that's not why. I think Palmar is town based almost exclusively on the fact that scummy players like Paperscraps are defending the way he's playing.


That's at best terrible, at worst scummy way of thinking. You cannot deduce anything about my alignment from how other people interact with me.

Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 107
Nina 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 581
Rain 299
910 37
MaD[AoV]29
Bale 16
League of Legends
JimRising 709
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox562
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3529
Other Games
summit1g8526
shahzam431
Day[9].tv417
C9.Mang0289
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick467
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur715
• imaqtpie703
• Day9tv417
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
27m
Patches Events
16h 27m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.