• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:03
CEST 00:03
KST 07:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9008 users

Hammer Mini Mafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 54 Next
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
January 30 2012 21:02 GMT
#641
Vicera i will hammer you in 90 minutes.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
January 30 2012 21:04 GMT
#642
On January 31 2012 04:46 risk.nuke wrote:
If VE gets hammered before deadline can we subtract 24 hours from the night which would in other cases be >48 hours?

The Night is meant to be 24 hours. We might extend or cut short the length of the night to accomodate the deadline of 10:00 KST, but we don´t automatically extend the night if the day was cut short.

For example, if the day ends after 10 minutes, then the night will be 23 hours and 50 minutes.
:3
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 30 2012 21:06 GMT
#643
On January 31 2012 05:54 layabout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 05:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm a veteran. There was no save, I just absorbed a hit. Stop voting for me and vote for Palmar. He's manipulating you guys by bullying you into voting for me.

Woah that's late.
/kill discussion.

Lynch now or tomorrow?


lol! That changed your mind? What about the late claim to get hit? Which was equally late. Yet you have been vague up until this post of VE. Just minute before you had yet to make up your mind...
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 30 2012 21:06 GMT
#644
Great. GG guys.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
January 30 2012 21:08 GMT
#645
On January 31 2012 06:00 prplhz wrote:
Can people please vote/hammer VisceraEyes? Look at wherebugsgo yesterday, he was killed in half an hour. Why is it taking so much longer today when VisceraEyes is way more scummier than wherebugsgo was? Plenty of people around.

Palmar is hit night1 as town just about every game. VisceraEyes has never been hit by scum night1. QED. I think the only people in this town who would shoot day1 as vigilante is Palmar and chaoser and they'd both claim immediately after and they've both had the chance.

VisceraEyes clearly dies today and we have at 36 hours until next lynch which is plenty so stop using that as an excuse. Vote him now so we can get on with the game.


Why are you in some big rush? I would like to hear Chaoser and Node chime in, then I will vote Viscera up myself.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 30 2012 21:09 GMT
#646
A few things to note, Palmar has been doing a lot of fear-mongering throughout the day. He essentially has no reasoning besides "Vote along what I say or else I'm going to include you in my magical scum list". If fact the only reasons why he gave to lynch me is "LSB didn't give votes to me, and he gave votes to someone I don't like QQ".

That being said, VE has a late claim. And it's a pretty unbelievable claim. Oh well I guess it's something to keep on the back of my mind.
##Vote: VisceraEyes
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 30 2012 21:10 GMT
#647
On January 31 2012 06:02 layabout wrote:
Vicera i will hammer you in 90 minutes.


You can't. 6 votes needed. You have 5.

And i agree with Paper on this... Why the rush?
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 30 2012 21:12 GMT
#648
Ninja'd. Now you can hammer, but I would like you to not do it. Or maybe you and LSB decided to give up VE in the scum QT so you knew you could hammer =)

"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
January 30 2012 21:14 GMT
#649
since he isn't going to post any more i will just do it now.

i missed this post:
On January 30 2012 11:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
I sent LSB 1 vote. He's been making the most sense, and I would have given him both but I feel a VE wagon starting and I'll be God damned if I let you guys lynch me.

so i thought that his claim was just after coming back to the thread and therefore reasonable.

##Vote: VisceraEyes
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
January 30 2012 21:14 GMT
#650
On January 31 2012 06:09 LSB wrote:
A few things to note, Palmar has been doing a lot of fear-mongering throughout the day. He essentially has no reasoning besides "Vote along what I say or else I'm going to include you in my magical scum list". If fact the only reasons why he gave to lynch me is "LSB didn't give votes to me, and he gave votes to someone I don't like QQ".

That being said, VE has a late claim. And it's a pretty unbelievable claim. Oh well I guess it's something to keep on the back of my mind.
##Vote: VisceraEyes


You can't have it both ways. You can't be suspicious of Palmar, yet still vote up Viscera. You either believe one is mafia or the other.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
January 30 2012 21:15 GMT
#651
fuck
sorry dirk
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
ZBot
Profile Joined April 2010
194 Posts
January 30 2012 21:16 GMT
#652
End of Day 2

Lynched:

VisceraEyes (23): Palmar (4), prplhz (6), [UoN]Sentinel (2), Paperscraps (4), jaybrundage (2), -Paperscraps (4), MeatlessTaco (2), LSB (2), layabout (5)

Current votes:

Palmar (2): VisceraEyes (2)

LSB (0): Palmar (4), Paperscraps (4), MeatlessTaco (2), -Palmar (4), -Paperscraps (4), -MeatlessTaco (2)

Dirkzor (0): prplhz (6), -prplhz (6)

layabout (0): [UoN]Sentinel (2), -[UoN]Sentinel (2)

Not voting:

Node (2), Jackal58 (3), chaoser (3), risk.nuke (3), Paperscraps (4), Dirkzor (2),



There was a rush of excitement felt throughout the town. It had been a dark and gloomy day in the town of Liquidia and it was finally coming to ac lose. The town had their sights set on VisceraEyes and had chased him to the boards of the town which lay on a cliff overlooking death valley. As lighting struck in the background VisceraEyes stepped back losing ground as he found himself stuck between a rock and a hard place. A bead of sweat dripped town his face knowing what was about to happen. At that moment, a man distinguished himself from the crowd by stepping forward and asked VisceraEyes a simple cliche phrase, "Any last words?" <Player_Name> smirked as he responded "I die on MY terms." and turned about face and took his last step off the cliffs into death valley.

VisceraEyes fell to his death Day 2!

It is now Night 2. The night will end 2012-02-01 10:00:02. (That's approximately 1 day, 3:44:00 from now.)
All ZBot operation in a thread is under the control of the Original Poster of the respective thread.
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
January 30 2012 21:16 GMT
#653
Oh well that is the hammer.


Until night post.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 30 2012 21:18 GMT
#654
On January 31 2012 06:14 Paperscraps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 06:09 LSB wrote:
A few things to note, Palmar has been doing a lot of fear-mongering throughout the day. He essentially has no reasoning besides "Vote along what I say or else I'm going to include you in my magical scum list". If fact the only reasons why he gave to lynch me is "LSB didn't give votes to me, and he gave votes to someone I don't like QQ".

That being said, VE has a late claim. And it's a pretty unbelievable claim. Oh well I guess it's something to keep on the back of my mind.
##Vote: VisceraEyes


You can't have it both ways. You can't be suspicious of Palmar, yet still vote up Viscera. You either believe one is mafia or the other.

I think Palmar is fear mongering, that doesn't necessarily mean he is scum. It's just a statement of fact. Of course, I find it disturbing.

I think VE is lying. So that's why I voted for him.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
January 30 2012 21:21 GMT
#655
ZBot is quick!

VisceraEyes (23): Palmar (4), prplhz (6), [UoN]Sentinel (2), Paperscraps (4), jaybrundage (2), -Paperscraps (4), MeatlessTaco (2), LSB (2), layabout (5)

This is actually.

VisceraEyes (26): Palmar (4), prplhz (6), [UoN]Sentinel (2), Paperscraps (4), jaybrundage (2), -Paperscraps (4), MeatlessTaco (2), LSB (2), layabout (5), Jackal58 (3)

For future reference
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 30 2012 21:24 GMT
#656
Well... Palmar should be happy...

While it was a choice between Palmar and VE i think we should have waited and heard more opinions. Well scum is scum as they say..

Still doing our own thing with the votetrade i suppose.
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 30 2012 21:29 GMT
#657
I think Zbot is fucked. I just recieved confirmation for the vote trade i did last night. Should I ##Don't sendvote? Or is it reset and the confirmation PM is something I should ignore?

anyone else got a PM from zbot with confirmation of last night votetrade?
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
January 30 2012 21:30 GMT
#658
On January 31 2012 06:29 Dirkzor wrote:
I think Zbot is fucked. I just recieved confirmation for the vote trade i did last night. Should I ##Don't sendvote? Or is it reset and the confirmation PM is something I should ignore?

anyone else got a PM from zbot with confirmation of last night votetrade?

yes
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 30 2012 21:31 GMT
#659
Re-balancing is not necessary- I think the choice of vote action tonight is obvious.

On January 31 2012 06:29 Dirkzor wrote:
I think Zbot is fucked. I just recieved confirmation for the vote trade i did last night. Should I ##Don't sendvote? Or is it reset and the confirmation PM is something I should ignore?

anyone else got a PM from zbot with confirmation of last night votetrade?

I did too.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 30 2012 21:34 GMT
#660
♥

Layabout should probably be next, seeing he has the most voting power of the scum.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 271
MaD[AoV]30
910 25
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 458
Counter-Strike
fl0m4229
Fnx 603
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox433
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4248
Liquid`Hasu563
Other Games
summit1g6119
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0228
JuggernautJason31
Trikslyr10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21443
Other Games
• Shiphtur814
• imaqtpie774
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 57m
Patches Events
17h 57m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.