• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:08
CEST 13:08
KST 20:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8043 users

Hammer Mini Mafia - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 54 Next
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
January 30 2012 23:47 GMT
#681
You right this big post about how no one has any good arguments against you. And how you are a bad lynch.

But in your scum list i was the second person (after VE/Palmar)

So put a case against me then against anyone. Complaining that your a bad lynch isnt helping anyone. How about you scum hunt instead of going on.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
January 30 2012 23:51 GMT
#682
On January 31 2012 08:47 jaybrundage wrote:
You right this big post about how no one has any good arguments against you. And how you are a bad lynch.

But in your scum list i was the second person (after VE/Palmar)

So put a case against me then against anyone. Complaining that your a bad lynch isnt helping anyone. How about you scum hunt instead of going on.

Fuck you
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
January 30 2012 23:54 GMT
#683
On January 31 2012 08:51 layabout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 08:47 jaybrundage wrote:
You right this big post about how no one has any good arguments against you. And how you are a bad lynch.

But in your scum list i was the second person (after VE/Palmar)

So put a case against me then against anyone. Complaining that your a bad lynch isnt helping anyone. How about you scum hunt instead of going on.

Fuck you

lol dude i don't care what alignment you are you need to calm down
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 31 2012 00:07 GMT
#684
Guys...seriously...why did Day end? I'm so confused.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 31 2012 00:10 GMT
#685
Forumite Sweden. Jan 29 2012 20:29 (23 hours). Posts 1534 Day 2

It's only been 24 hours...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
January 31 2012 00:10 GMT
#686
On January 31 2012 09:07 chaoser wrote:
Guys...seriously...why did Day end? I'm so confused.


This is exactly why I wanted to wait a bit before the lynch.

As soon as someone gets majority of the votes they get hammered.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 31 2012 00:11 GMT
#687
On January 31 2012 09:10 Paperscraps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 09:07 chaoser wrote:
Guys...seriously...why did Day end? I'm so confused.


This is exactly why I wanted to wait a bit before the lynch.

As soon as someone gets majority of the votes they get hammered.


Oh jeez..seriously? I haven't read anything posted today yet...jesus christ...I just got home from classes/work. WTF guys...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
January 31 2012 00:13 GMT
#688
On January 31 2012 08:51 layabout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 08:47 jaybrundage wrote:
You right this big post about how no one has any good arguments against you. And how you are a bad lynch.

But in your scum list i was the second person (after VE/Palmar)

So put a case against me then against anyone. Complaining that your a bad lynch isnt helping anyone. How about you scum hunt instead of going on.

Fuck you


Saying things like this is only hurting you. If you are really town you will change your attitude, start being more constructive and scum hunt.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
January 31 2012 00:15 GMT
#689
On January 31 2012 09:13 Paperscraps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 08:51 layabout wrote:
On January 31 2012 08:47 jaybrundage wrote:
You right this big post about how no one has any good arguments against you. And how you are a bad lynch.

But in your scum list i was the second person (after VE/Palmar)

So put a case against me then against anyone. Complaining that your a bad lynch isnt helping anyone. How about you scum hunt instead of going on.

Fuck you


Saying things like this is only hurting you. If you are really town you will change your attitude, start being more constructive and scum hunt.

If nobody shows any signs that they are reading and thinking about the thread clearly then i will just about manage to not post my role pm.

Don't assume i will do anything.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 31 2012 00:18 GMT
#690
Alright well, I guess I'm ok with a VE lynch though he wasn't the top person on my scum list...I'mma go cool/eat dinner and then read through the thread then...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
January 31 2012 00:18 GMT
#691
uhhhh ok layabout who do you wanna lynch?
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 31 2012 00:39 GMT
#692
On January 31 2012 07:57 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 07:46 layabout wrote:
On January 31 2012 07:46 Palmar wrote:
here's the deal. Layabout and LSB must give away as many votes as they can. They can pick the receiver themselves. No one can give them any votes.

If they fail to give away votes, they're basically confirmed scum. They cannot give each other votes. If they actually both end up at 1 vote or so after the night, I'll consider my stance on them.

What a pile of shit


No I mean, I'm basically confirmed town.

I am willing to reconsider, and giving your votes away to someone who looks town with good reasoning will help your cause.

No you're not. Without flips nothing is confirmed. That said I'm 99% sure you're town and have been 99% sure since you said "fuck the plan". But you're not confirmed.
Life can only kill you once.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 31 2012 06:08 GMT
#693
On January 31 2012 08:51 layabout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 08:47 jaybrundage wrote:
You right this big post about how no one has any good arguments against you. And how you are a bad lynch.

But in your scum list i was the second person (after VE/Palmar)

So put a case against me then against anyone. Complaining that your a bad lynch isnt helping anyone. How about you scum hunt instead of going on.

Fuck you

Calm down, this is a game and at the end we are all friends. It's understandable to get heated but please try to show some restraint.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
January 31 2012 09:34 GMT
#694
Yeesh, that's what I get for waiting awhile to catch up. Well, I agree wholeheartedly that VE was scum, so I can't complain. I also feel that LSB is scum -- IMO, it's really telling that he wanted people to give away as many votes as possible night 1. I'm not sure about the other two.

I might not be around until a couple of hours after the day post, but I should definitely be more present than I have been today. Kindly wait for a couple of hours if Palmar decides that I'm mafia.
whole lies with a half smile
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 31 2012 09:40 GMT
#695
We should kill layabout to end his misery =)

"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2012 09:42 GMT
#696
actually, if anyone has a bullet, killing layabout or LSB isn't a bad idea.
Computer says mafia
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
January 31 2012 10:36 GMT
#697
On January 31 2012 18:42 Palmar wrote:
actually, if anyone has a bullet, killing layabout or LSB isn't a bad idea.


Killing layabout is a bad idea, because he is only likely to give away 1 vote. Thus, town loses 4 votes.

Killing LSB is ok, because we will only lose 1 vote.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
January 31 2012 10:41 GMT
#698
Killing people isn't about who has this or that many votes, it's about hitting scum. Doesn't matter how many votes they have then.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2012 12:09 GMT
#699
yeah, what's better? living scum with 4 votes or dead scum with 4 votes?
Computer says mafia
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
January 31 2012 12:16 GMT
#700
Would you really have supported the trade circle as scum Palmar? I think it's so weird that wherebugsgo did that.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 387
RotterdaM64
Rex61
TKL 23
SteadfastSC19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
RotterdaM 64
Rex 61
Codebar 41
TKL 23
SteadfastSC 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3199
Shuttle 1225
Bisu 762
Soulkey 679
Horang2 570
Jaedong 552
BeSt 414
actioN 334
Mong 329
Soma 253
[ Show more ]
firebathero 250
Stork 196
Larva 166
Rush 161
Mini 126
Last 112
Hyun 103
Zeus 92
Pusan 87
PianO 74
ZerO 73
Free 69
910 68
Mind 65
Shine 57
Yoon 49
Snow 47
hero 40
sorry 40
Shinee 39
sSak 28
Sharp 28
Bale 22
Sexy 21
ToSsGirL 20
HiyA 20
ZergMaN 19
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
JYJ 6
scan(afreeca) 6
yabsab 1
Dota 2
XcaliburYe277
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1379
shoxiejesuss730
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King241
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes210
Other Games
gofns45577
singsing1876
B2W.Neo210
DeMusliM180
Pyrionflax170
Livibee140
KnowMe135
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Jankos1170
Other Games
• Shiphtur468
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 52m
The PondCast
22h 52m
INu's Battles
23h 52m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.