• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:41
CEST 22:41
KST 05:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6192 users

Hammer Mini Mafia - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 54 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2012 19:10 GMT
#721
In addition, I don't think Dirkzor looks all too bad.
Computer says mafia
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 31 2012 19:20 GMT
#722
His forced vote on prplhz reminds me of VE's forced votes and posts on both you and paperscapes. His defense of his vote was, in my opinion, lacking. He added nothing of substance to the VE lynch posting:

I agree that either Palmar or VE have to die. Or both due to No flip.

I would vote VE now, but I don't want to hammer (my vote won't be the hammer i know) until everyone have had a chance to claim the hit on either one. If no one claims it could still be a scum nightvig. How likely do you find that mafia have a nightvig?

If no one claims the hit I think the jailer should claim. Because if no one claims the hit or the jail we would have lynch both to be sure.


in which he discredits his OWN reason for not voting VE: "but I don't want to hammer (my vote won't be the hammer i know)" and then adds in a weird suggestion about how the jailer should claim.

He then continues to criticize VE with:

lol! That changed your mind? What about the late claim to get hit? Which was equally late. Yet you have been vague up until this post of VE. Just minute before you had yet to make up your mind...


when he himself has been equally noncommital:

VE looks way more scummy then palmar. Why not claim directly after night post? Why wait? Palmar posted instantly and VE have had more then enough time to think it over.

But I still hate being unsure. I'll mindfuck myself until the game ends =(
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 31 2012 19:21 GMT
#723
What I find weird is that multiple people have called me scum with no reasoning at all.

Chaoser, node and Prp (he gave a little, but bad, reasoning)...
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 31 2012 19:23 GMT
#724
The only post that I like so far is his post on LSB and that one I am currently checking with LSB's posts in context. Aside from that though, he gives off scummy reads to me.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
January 31 2012 19:24 GMT
#725
Layabout: reminder to give away all your votes tonight. If you don't. There will be an additional reason to kill you tomorrow. Because you would knowingly and deliberatly play against town.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 31 2012 19:25 GMT
#726
The reason I did not want to vote was to not give someone else the oppotunity to hammer. I wanted the day to last longer and posted about that later aswell. That post you quoted about me criticizing VE was a post to Lay not VE.
I also can't see why I was non-committal. I said I found VE way mroe scummy then Palmar and would put my vote on him - but didnt due to hammer mechanic.
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 31 2012 19:27 GMT
#727
He then continues to criticize VE with:

lol! That changed your mind? What about the late claim to get hit? Which was equally late. Yet you have been vague up until this post of VE. Just minute before you had yet to make up your mind...


I meant layabout. I'm sorry. I want to expand on this point that this was said during the ending part of the day, and along with his posts on a VE lynch, seem like a distancing act to me. He wanted to distance himself from the rest of his team but was unsure if they could still be saved or not. So he kinda did both.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2012 19:29 GMT
#728
ok, since you're doing your best not to make sense. Where you say he's criticizing VE, he's actually criticizing layabout for changing his mind with flimsy reasoning. I'd call that pretty pro-town.

if you don't have anything useful to say chaoser....


Dirkzor is town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2012 19:30 GMT
#729
oh right, you corrected that.

anyway, he's town for now. LSB is dying tomorrow.
Computer says mafia
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 31 2012 19:30 GMT
#730
On February 01 2012 04:25 Dirkzor wrote:
The reason I did not want to vote was to not give someone else the oppotunity to hammer. I wanted the day to last longer and posted about that later aswell. That post you quoted about me criticizing VE was a post to Lay not VE.
I also can't see why I was non-committal. I said I found VE way mroe scummy then Palmar and would put my vote on him - but didnt due to hammer mechanic.


You yourself stated only that you didn't want to hammer the vote even though your vote wouldn't have hammered. This added reason of "I did not want to vote because I didn't want SOMEONE ELSE to hammer" was not mentioned then and so I can not willingly believe this point since it has only just now been introduced.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 31 2012 19:33 GMT
#731
On January 31 2012 06:34 Palmar wrote:
♥

Layabout should probably be next, seeing he has the most voting power of the scum.


On January 31 2012 21:09 Palmar wrote:
yeah, what's better? living scum with 4 votes or dead scum with 4 votes?


On February 01 2012 04:30 Palmar wrote:
oh right, you corrected that.

anyway, he's town for now. LSB is dying tomorrow.


What's with the sudden change? I don't really see an explanation between the change in ideas. Can you expand on your reasons for thinking LSB is scum aside from the layabout vote giving event?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2012 19:41 GMT
#732
yes I can, but I don't intend to.
Computer says mafia
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 31 2012 19:43 GMT
#733
On February 01 2012 04:41 Palmar wrote:
yes I can, but I don't intend to.


Will you do it after night has ended? Or should we just assume it's ok to just listen and follow you now for the rest of the game?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
January 31 2012 19:46 GMT
#734
preferably yes!

It'd be awesome if people just did that all the time.
Computer says mafia
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 31 2012 19:55 GMT
#735
I think you need a badass picture first for that to happen though. But because you don't, I will have to see you in thread tomorrow then to continues our discussion on who to lynch.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
January 31 2012 20:09 GMT
#736
LSB was palmars target when VE played his crazy move which to me seems to have been made out of desperation. That makes LSB look really bad.
On other accounts I view both LSB and Layabout as just about the same.
*Alot of act, little under the hood.
*Questionable behavior.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 31 2012 20:15 GMT
#737
On February 01 2012 05:09 risk.nuke wrote:
LSB was palmars target when VE played his crazy move which to me seems to have been made out of desperation. That makes LSB look really bad.
On other accounts I view both LSB and Layabout as just about the same.
*Alot of act, little under the hood.
*Questionable behavior.


But palmar's only real argument against LSB is that he gave his vote to layabout. When compared to what layabout has done and posted, I don't think it's the same condemning thing at all.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
January 31 2012 20:23 GMT
#738
LSB was palmars target when VE played his crazy move which to me seems to have been made out of desperation. That makes LSB look really bad.


Hmm, I'm going to relook at this event.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
January 31 2012 20:25 GMT
#739
On February 01 2012 04:30 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 04:25 Dirkzor wrote:
The reason I did not want to vote was to not give someone else the oppotunity to hammer. I wanted the day to last longer and posted about that later aswell. That post you quoted about me criticizing VE was a post to Lay not VE.
I also can't see why I was non-committal. I said I found VE way mroe scummy then Palmar and would put my vote on him - but didnt due to hammer mechanic.


You yourself stated only that you didn't want to hammer the vote even though your vote wouldn't have hammered. This added reason of "I did not want to vote because I didn't want SOMEONE ELSE to hammer" was not mentioned then and so I can not willingly believe this point since it has only just now been introduced.


You are reaching.

I did the same thing. I pulled my vote on VE because the votes on VE were nearing majority. I didn't want someone to accidentally hammer, like layabout did.

Side note: When quoting it is nice to have the name at the top of the quote to see who is saying what.


On February 01 2012 05:15 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 05:09 risk.nuke wrote:
LSB was palmars target when VE played his crazy move which to me seems to have been made out of desperation. That makes LSB look really bad.
On other accounts I view both LSB and Layabout as just about the same.
*Alot of act, little under the hood.
*Questionable behavior.


But palmar's only real argument against LSB is that he gave his vote to layabout. When compared to what layabout has done and posted, I don't think it's the same condemning thing at all.


Possibilites for VE's actions:
1. VE sacrificed himself for LSB.
2. VE is telling the truth and was hit by a vig. Note: vig has not come forward.
3. VE is telling the truth and was hit by mafia, thus Palmar is fake-claiming a hit in some elaborate mafia scheme to become virtually confirmed town.
4. VE just decided to start trolling out of nowhere.

I differ to occam's razor here.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
January 31 2012 20:30 GMT
#740
On February 01 2012 05:25 Paperscraps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 04:30 chaoser wrote:
On February 01 2012 04:25 Dirkzor wrote:
The reason I did not want to vote was to not give someone else the oppotunity to hammer. I wanted the day to last longer and posted about that later aswell. That post you quoted about me criticizing VE was a post to Lay not VE.
I also can't see why I was non-committal. I said I found VE way mroe scummy then Palmar and would put my vote on him - but didnt due to hammer mechanic.


You yourself stated only that you didn't want to hammer the vote even though your vote wouldn't have hammered. This added reason of "I did not want to vote because I didn't want SOMEONE ELSE to hammer" was not mentioned then and so I can not willingly believe this point since it has only just now been introduced.


You are reaching.

I did the same thing. I pulled my vote on VE because the votes on VE were nearing majority. I didn't want someone to accidentally hammer, like layabout did.

Side note: When quoting it is nice to have the name at the top of the quote to see who is saying what.


Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 05:15 chaoser wrote:
On February 01 2012 05:09 risk.nuke wrote:
LSB was palmars target when VE played his crazy move which to me seems to have been made out of desperation. That makes LSB look really bad.
On other accounts I view both LSB and Layabout as just about the same.
*Alot of act, little under the hood.
*Questionable behavior.


But palmar's only real argument against LSB is that he gave his vote to layabout. When compared to what layabout has done and posted, I don't think it's the same condemning thing at all.


Possibilites for VE's actions:
1. VE sacrificed himself for LSB.
2. VE is telling the truth and was hit by a vig. Note: vig has not come forward.
3. VE is telling the truth and was hit by mafia, thus Palmar is fake-claiming a hit in some elaborate mafia scheme to become virtually confirmed town.
4. VE just decided to start trolling out of nowhere.

I differ to occam's razor here.

are you serious?
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 481
ProTech146
Railgan 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1465
Dewaltoss 142
Trap 28
Bale 16
Dota 2
420jenkins521
Counter-Strike
fl0m4299
Fnx 619
minikerr3
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4578
Liquid`Hasu606
Other Games
summit1g4920
Liquid`RaSZi1812
FrodaN804
B2W.Neo559
XaKoH 251
ToD215
RotterdaM95
QueenE70
JuggernautJason47
PPMD26
Mew2King25
C9.Mang00
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21126
Other Games
• Shiphtur1026
• imaqtpie802
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 19m
Patches Events
19h 19m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.