• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:40
CEST 07:40
KST 14:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5714 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 176 Next
hyshes
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium428 Posts
December 08 2011 15:46 GMT
#1561
lol @sandroba.. so palmar's way isn't working to force this lynch through our throat.. so you come in out of the blue just to tell that palmars case is great? I for sure am not falling for that one.
How does liquid slide? Liquid horns Hero after the synonym. How can Hero return beside the driver? The moving feat expenses the mortal. Will Hero pause?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 08 2011 15:49 GMT
#1562
On December 09 2011 00:41 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 00:35 Palmar wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:26 redFF wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar

the slowness of this wagon and the amount of protest from people like prplhz and his awful case against annul is enough.


Explain where the case is awful.

And would you be more comfortable voting annul if the wagon was faster? I'm asking because normally I hear people throw around ideas that fast-building wagons are scummy, but now you say slow building wagons are scummy?

Say, what rate would you prefer the wagon to get going at?

Or did you just throw that in there to justify your vote on me?


The problem is that it went incredible fast early on (the first 6 votes) and stopped there for 24 hours. Do you really think 4 people are sheeping you that hard to just vote like this without an explanation? Don't you think mafia would have hoped on that wagon sometimes yesterday no matter annuls alignment?
If you're really right with your case I would not want to touch annul with a pole from here to whereever he lives. If you're wrong mafia would love to get on that wagon to see a townie dead without doing a thing (that is if you're town) and would have hoped on there not right from the beginning but surely sometime.
Because I can't see one of that happening I'm saying that there's already 1 or 2 mafias who hopped on that wagon from the very beginning along with some sheeping townies.


As I explained earlier, looking at things like this has no value towards the case. Mafia could bandwagon a fellow mafia to get exactly this reaction from you. I say it once again, you cannot deduce anything about anyone by looking at the reactions of someone else, you should read the person, and only that person.

Read the case, agree or disagree with it. Ignore everything but exactly the content of the case. I'm more than fine with you pushing your own case, but at the end of the day, if you fail to secure enough support for your case, you should take a firm stance towards the leading two cases. If for some reason the annul lynch fails, I will myself be forced to look at alternative cases. However, at this rate I don't expect it to.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 08 2011 15:53 GMT
#1563
On December 09 2011 00:46 hyshes wrote:
lol @sandroba.. so palmar's way isn't working to force this lynch through our throat.. so you come in out of the blue just to tell that palmars case is great? I for sure am not falling for that one.


No one is trying to get you to fall for anything. All I ask is you read the case presented. Actually, here's a trick for you: read the case twice, once assuming I'm right, and once assuming I'm wrong.

And tell me which feels better.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 08 2011 15:55 GMT
#1564
On December 09 2011 00:49 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 00:41 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:35 Palmar wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:26 redFF wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar

the slowness of this wagon and the amount of protest from people like prplhz and his awful case against annul is enough.


Explain where the case is awful.

And would you be more comfortable voting annul if the wagon was faster? I'm asking because normally I hear people throw around ideas that fast-building wagons are scummy, but now you say slow building wagons are scummy?

Say, what rate would you prefer the wagon to get going at?

Or did you just throw that in there to justify your vote on me?


The problem is that it went incredible fast early on (the first 6 votes) and stopped there for 24 hours. Do you really think 4 people are sheeping you that hard to just vote like this without an explanation? Don't you think mafia would have hoped on that wagon sometimes yesterday no matter annuls alignment?
If you're really right with your case I would not want to touch annul with a pole from here to whereever he lives. If you're wrong mafia would love to get on that wagon to see a townie dead without doing a thing (that is if you're town) and would have hoped on there not right from the beginning but surely sometime.
Because I can't see one of that happening I'm saying that there's already 1 or 2 mafias who hopped on that wagon from the very beginning along with some sheeping townies.


As I explained earlier, looking at things like this has no value towards the case. Mafia could bandwagon a fellow mafia to get exactly this reaction from you. I say it once again, you cannot deduce anything about anyone by looking at the reactions of someone else, you should read the person, and only that person.

Read the case, agree or disagree with it. Ignore everything but exactly the content of the case. I'm more than fine with you pushing your own case, but at the end of the day, if you fail to secure enough support for your case, you should take a firm stance towards the leading two cases. If for some reason the annul lynch fails, I will myself be forced to look at alternative cases. However, at this rate I don't expect it to.

First of all I kind of agree with what you said about looking into people rather that what other people think about people. I still think my wifom example is right and actually it kind of shows it. However I still think you're overconfident right now and you're makeing a bigger deal of it than it is in reality. But yeah at the end of the day I will look at what we got and decide where my vote is most useful. I hope you're doing the same.

Secondly I do not think mafia would bus a mafia buddy just to make them me think what I said, but that's another box to open that's not going to help here :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 08 2011 15:58 GMT
#1565
On December 09 2011 00:55 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 00:49 Palmar wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:41 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:35 Palmar wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:26 redFF wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar

the slowness of this wagon and the amount of protest from people like prplhz and his awful case against annul is enough.


Explain where the case is awful.

And would you be more comfortable voting annul if the wagon was faster? I'm asking because normally I hear people throw around ideas that fast-building wagons are scummy, but now you say slow building wagons are scummy?

Say, what rate would you prefer the wagon to get going at?

Or did you just throw that in there to justify your vote on me?


The problem is that it went incredible fast early on (the first 6 votes) and stopped there for 24 hours. Do you really think 4 people are sheeping you that hard to just vote like this without an explanation? Don't you think mafia would have hoped on that wagon sometimes yesterday no matter annuls alignment?
If you're really right with your case I would not want to touch annul with a pole from here to whereever he lives. If you're wrong mafia would love to get on that wagon to see a townie dead without doing a thing (that is if you're town) and would have hoped on there not right from the beginning but surely sometime.
Because I can't see one of that happening I'm saying that there's already 1 or 2 mafias who hopped on that wagon from the very beginning along with some sheeping townies.


As I explained earlier, looking at things like this has no value towards the case. Mafia could bandwagon a fellow mafia to get exactly this reaction from you. I say it once again, you cannot deduce anything about anyone by looking at the reactions of someone else, you should read the person, and only that person.

Read the case, agree or disagree with it. Ignore everything but exactly the content of the case. I'm more than fine with you pushing your own case, but at the end of the day, if you fail to secure enough support for your case, you should take a firm stance towards the leading two cases. If for some reason the annul lynch fails, I will myself be forced to look at alternative cases. However, at this rate I don't expect it to.

First of all I kind of agree with what you said about looking into people rather that what other people think about people. I still think my wifom example is right and actually it kind of shows it. However I still think you're overconfident right now and you're makeing a bigger deal of it than it is in reality. But yeah at the end of the day I will look at what we got and decide where my vote is most useful. I hope you're doing the same.

Secondly I do not think mafia would bus a mafia buddy just to make them me think what I said, but that's another box to open that's not going to help here :p


That's a fair opinion, because now you're using the correct mindset to disagree with me. If you genuinely think the case doesn't prove annul is scum, I don't have a problem with it. What I have a problem with is throwaway reasons like "this wagon is bad", because that doesn't address the situation at hand.

And yes, as I said, if this falls apart I am forced to look at other options.

However, remember that I am awesome and almost always right.
Computer says mafia
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 08 2011 16:01 GMT
#1566
On December 08 2011 23:37 annul wrote:
now i have a final exam in 27 minutes, so im going to eat my food and get to school. but seriously palmar give it up


Do you think Palmar is still scum annul? If not him then who? Who else do you think is scummy, who should be our lynch today?


@Palmar, that's a much better case, and one I can get behind.

Originally I felt his 'blueslip' catch made him seem townie in origin, not so sure now though.

The fact that he came into the thread and asked for a recap is generally not something mafia would do. However this is very much true:

Now, please recheck annul's filter ( here ) and scroll down to where he votes me. Notice how sharply his contribution rate has fallen. Not only that, but there is also NO effort at scumhunting at all. He literally hasn't accused anyone of anything since he decided I was red. There is no substance. I think the closest thing was calling Jackal a moron.


His claim of being hit also struck me as genuine:

On December 07 2011 14:38 annul wrote:
apparently someone shot me but it was negated somehow

On December 07 2011 14:41 annul wrote:
i just asked and was told someone medic'd me. <3.

ok so reds have 3 kp then

On December 08 2011 01:23 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 21:46 kingjames01 wrote:
annul, what do you mean, you "asked"? Did you ask the mods how you were saved? Is that what you meant?


wbg: "you took a hit tonight"

me: "does this mean a medic saved me?"

wbg: "yes"


But looking at it again reminds me of how I felt taking a hit as third party in PYP1. In general when you take a hit, you DO NOT claim how(vet or medic) but simply just let the thread know you took a hit. However when you take a hit as mafia(saved by town) you immediately claim the medic save, RoL in Closed Casket did the exact same thing. Why? Because being saved by a town medic buys you townie credit. He also very quickly agreed to the idea that mafia did not hit him, but syllo did. Maybe that's because the evidence is decent, but if syllo was suspicious of me during the night and I took a hit I would not immediately accept that syllo must have shot me.

##Vote: Annul




On December 08 2011 23:59 Jackal58 wrote:

Hi Radfield. Could you answer a couple of questions for me?
1. Why did you omit me from your list? You were suspicious of me on day 1. Did you leave me off just to give me a warm fuzzy feeling about you?
2. You have Annul on your "maybe town" section but two posts later you don't like him. Which is it?
3. You have prplhz on your "prob scum" section but again 2 posts later you're leaning more and more town on him. Part of your analysis on him previously was his vote on Annul. So are you flip flopping Annul and Prplhz on your list? If so why such a rapid change of opinion?
These appear to be contradictions to me. A wee bit of waffling. Could you help me try to understand where you are coming from?


Yep, reads change. As I said, I'm warming up on prplhz, and as should have been obvious from my posting, I had conflicting thoughts on annul. That's why they were both question marks.

You completely disappeared, and have basically been inactive this entire game. Other than the slight pressure I've tossed your way, you have commented on almost nothing(which unfortunately your town meta can support). In addition you were basically absent for 1-2 days, that moves you back towards null. Obviously if you continue to not comment or push any scum reads then you will move back towards red. I get that you think I'm scum, now move on and do something productive.


On December 09 2011 00:25 Palmar wrote:

If you present a strong enough case and can convince people to kill radfield, I don't think I would oppose killing him today. My preferable target remains annul though.


Ask yourself this: If I am scum, is this the best scum game I have ever played? If I am town, is this about where I am most day 2's, maybe slightly more scattered? Which do you think more likely? This is not an argument, just a question. Not even one you have to answer right now.

Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 08 2011 16:02 GMT
#1567
On December 09 2011 00:58 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 00:55 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:49 Palmar wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:41 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:35 Palmar wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:26 redFF wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar

the slowness of this wagon and the amount of protest from people like prplhz and his awful case against annul is enough.


Explain where the case is awful.

And would you be more comfortable voting annul if the wagon was faster? I'm asking because normally I hear people throw around ideas that fast-building wagons are scummy, but now you say slow building wagons are scummy?

Say, what rate would you prefer the wagon to get going at?

Or did you just throw that in there to justify your vote on me?


The problem is that it went incredible fast early on (the first 6 votes) and stopped there for 24 hours. Do you really think 4 people are sheeping you that hard to just vote like this without an explanation? Don't you think mafia would have hoped on that wagon sometimes yesterday no matter annuls alignment?
If you're really right with your case I would not want to touch annul with a pole from here to whereever he lives. If you're wrong mafia would love to get on that wagon to see a townie dead without doing a thing (that is if you're town) and would have hoped on there not right from the beginning but surely sometime.
Because I can't see one of that happening I'm saying that there's already 1 or 2 mafias who hopped on that wagon from the very beginning along with some sheeping townies.


As I explained earlier, looking at things like this has no value towards the case. Mafia could bandwagon a fellow mafia to get exactly this reaction from you. I say it once again, you cannot deduce anything about anyone by looking at the reactions of someone else, you should read the person, and only that person.

Read the case, agree or disagree with it. Ignore everything but exactly the content of the case. I'm more than fine with you pushing your own case, but at the end of the day, if you fail to secure enough support for your case, you should take a firm stance towards the leading two cases. If for some reason the annul lynch fails, I will myself be forced to look at alternative cases. However, at this rate I don't expect it to.

First of all I kind of agree with what you said about looking into people rather that what other people think about people. I still think my wifom example is right and actually it kind of shows it. However I still think you're overconfident right now and you're makeing a bigger deal of it than it is in reality. But yeah at the end of the day I will look at what we got and decide where my vote is most useful. I hope you're doing the same.

Secondly I do not think mafia would bus a mafia buddy just to make them me think what I said, but that's another box to open that's not going to help here :p


That's a fair opinion, because now you're using the correct mindset to disagree with me. If you genuinely think the case doesn't prove annul is scum, I don't have a problem with it. What I have a problem with is throwaway reasons like "this wagon is bad", because that doesn't address the situation at hand.

And yes, as I said, if this falls apart I am forced to look at other options.

However, remember that I am awesome and almost always right.

Fair enough, I admit the sideswipe (looked this up on a translator, hope it's right lol) after what I said about your mindset.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 08 2011 16:06 GMT
#1568
On December 09 2011 00:41 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 00:35 Palmar wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:26 redFF wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar

the slowness of this wagon and the amount of protest from people like prplhz and his awful case against annul is enough.


Explain where the case is awful.

And would you be more comfortable voting annul if the wagon was faster? I'm asking because normally I hear people throw around ideas that fast-building wagons are scummy, but now you say slow building wagons are scummy?

Say, what rate would you prefer the wagon to get going at?

Or did you just throw that in there to justify your vote on me?


The problem is that it went incredible fast early on (the first 6 votes) and stopped there for 24 hours. Do you really think 4 people are sheeping you that hard to just vote like this without an explanation? Don't you think mafia would have hoped on that wagon sometimes yesterday no matter annuls alignment?
If you're really right with your case I would not want to touch annul with a pole from here to whereever he lives. If you're wrong mafia would love to get on that wagon to see a townie dead without doing a thing (that is if you're town) and would have hoped on there not right from the beginning but surely sometime.
Because I can't see one of that happening I'm saying that there's already 1 or 2 mafias who hopped on that wagon from the very beginning along with some sheeping townies.



The fact that a case builds steam quickly and then completely grounds out makes it more likely the case is on a mafia player.

What your saying is precisely true. If annul was a townie mafia would have no problem jumping all over it. However, if both are town the optimal scenario today for mafia is that we no-lynch, and both annul and Palmar are around Day 3 as well.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 08 2011 16:26 GMT
#1569
On December 09 2011 01:01 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 23:37 annul wrote:
now i have a final exam in 27 minutes, so im going to eat my food and get to school. but seriously palmar give it up


Do you think Palmar is still scum annul? If not him then who? Who else do you think is scummy, who should be our lynch today?


@Palmar, that's a much better case, and one I can get behind.

Originally I felt his 'blueslip' catch made him seem townie in origin, not so sure now though.

The fact that he came into the thread and asked for a recap is generally not something mafia would do. However this is very much true:

Show nested quote +
Now, please recheck annul's filter ( here ) and scroll down to where he votes me. Notice how sharply his contribution rate has fallen. Not only that, but there is also NO effort at scumhunting at all. He literally hasn't accused anyone of anything since he decided I was red. There is no substance. I think the closest thing was calling Jackal a moron.


His claim of being hit also struck me as genuine:

Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 14:38 annul wrote:
apparently someone shot me but it was negated somehow

Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 14:41 annul wrote:
i just asked and was told someone medic'd me. <3.

ok so reds have 3 kp then

Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 01:23 annul wrote:
On December 07 2011 21:46 kingjames01 wrote:
annul, what do you mean, you "asked"? Did you ask the mods how you were saved? Is that what you meant?


wbg: "you took a hit tonight"

me: "does this mean a medic saved me?"

wbg: "yes"


But looking at it again reminds me of how I felt taking a hit as third party in PYP1. In general when you take a hit, you DO NOT claim how(vet or medic) but simply just let the thread know you took a hit. However when you take a hit as mafia(saved by town) you immediately claim the medic save, RoL in Closed Casket did the exact same thing. Why? Because being saved by a town medic buys you townie credit. He also very quickly agreed to the idea that mafia did not hit him, but syllo did. Maybe that's because the evidence is decent, but if syllo was suspicious of me during the night and I took a hit I would not immediately accept that syllo must have shot me.

##Vote: Annul




Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 23:59 Jackal58 wrote:

Hi Radfield. Could you answer a couple of questions for me?
1. Why did you omit me from your list? You were suspicious of me on day 1. Did you leave me off just to give me a warm fuzzy feeling about you?
2. You have Annul on your "maybe town" section but two posts later you don't like him. Which is it?
3. You have prplhz on your "prob scum" section but again 2 posts later you're leaning more and more town on him. Part of your analysis on him previously was his vote on Annul. So are you flip flopping Annul and Prplhz on your list? If so why such a rapid change of opinion?
These appear to be contradictions to me. A wee bit of waffling. Could you help me try to understand where you are coming from?


Yep, reads change. As I said, I'm warming up on prplhz, and as should have been obvious from my posting, I had conflicting thoughts on annul. That's why they were both question marks.

You completely disappeared, and have basically been inactive this entire game. Other than the slight pressure I've tossed your way, you have commented on almost nothing(which unfortunately your town meta can support). In addition you were basically absent for 1-2 days, that moves you back towards null. Obviously if you continue to not comment or push any scum reads then you will move back towards red. I get that you think I'm scum, now move on and do something productive.


Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 00:25 Palmar wrote:

If you present a strong enough case and can convince people to kill radfield, I don't think I would oppose killing him today. My preferable target remains annul though.


Ask yourself this: If I am scum, is this the best scum game I have ever played? If I am town, is this about where I am most day 2's, maybe slightly more scattered? Which do you think more likely? This is not an argument, just a question. Not even one you have to answer right now.


Actually I don't know what to think of you. That's why I asked. Reading most of your early day 2 posts had me leaning towards town on you for the first time this game. And then in a single post you flip flopped your stance on the 2 people garnering the largest amount of scrutiny today. One of whom you put the cross hairs on in prplhz. So ya I really don't know what to make of you. And I am commenting and trying to discern scum. It just happens to be you I'm focused upon atm.

If you like I'll put forward my own list I have of where I think various peoples loyalties lay.
Life can only kill you once.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 08 2011 16:29 GMT
#1570
I'm mostly interested in who you think are scummy and why Jackal. Though I'm also interested in which part of Palmar's case on annul you like, and which parts you don't(which you alluded to).

But from my perspective I know none of your reads, because you are focused almost entirely on me.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 08 2011 16:30 GMT
#1571
the slowness of the wagon on you indicates there are zero scum voting you.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 08 2011 16:33 GMT
#1572
On December 09 2011 01:30 redFF wrote:
the slowness of the wagon on you indicates there are zero scum voting you.


No the slowness of the wagon on Palmar indicates that he is no longer a particularly safe place for mafia to vote. Reasons like "he stirred up shit with v7" simply do not fly anymore, nor does "he trolled day 1". At this point you need an actual reason to be voting Palmar.

In addition Palmar being the floridian gives him a large amount of townie points if you look objectively at the set-up.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 08 2011 16:39 GMT
#1573
Sandro, in as few caps as possible, who else do you think is scummy this game? Who do you think is very likely town?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 08 2011 16:46 GMT
#1574
I see no reason to tell you that right now. I'm sure I've made a couple of them clear.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 08 2011 16:49 GMT
#1575
Having stepped away from the thread for a good bit, not thought about the game, and then re-read most of the thread.

I still think Palmar is more likely scum than not, but not in a damning huge sense. I really dislike his choice of play on day 1 if he is town (I think that is obv) but I cant conclusively say it was a 100% scum style. I want to, but I can't.

What I hate most right now about that situation is that if Palmar flips scum I will hate it even more if I ever backed down.

Too bad thats a horrible reason to tunnel someone and ignore everything else. You have to take one for the team ego wise sometimes.

about annul-

I don't really think that his claim of being hit and protected or his asking prplhz to clarify a possible 'blueslip' are very good evidence. I can see a town player doing those things. He has added basicly nothing to the thread though. His filter as a whole is scummy.

At this point, I feel he is a better choice to lynch then palmar.

##unvote Palmar
##vote Annul


about me- Ya I have played years of forum mafia. I also historically hate and misplay blue roles. I am much more comfortable as a green. I excel as a green. Give me a gun and I just get nervous and ancy I guess.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 08 2011 16:56 GMT
#1576
On December 09 2011 01:29 Radfield wrote:
I'm mostly interested in who you think are scummy and why Jackal. Though I'm also interested in which part of Palmar's case on annul you like, and which parts you don't(which you alluded to).

But from my perspective I know none of your reads, because you are focused almost entirely on me.

Townish:
prplhz
Toadesstern

Null:
Palmar
annul
vaderseven
Mattchew
Erandorr
Lanaia
hyshes
Zephirdd

Scummish:
VisceraEyes
Radfield
redFF
Drazerk

Not enough info to make a judgement of any kind:
Refallen
sandroba
TruthBringer
kingjames01
Corrupt
Risen


Regarding Palmars case on Annul, I agree with Palmar regarding Annul's activity level and quality of posts. I disagree with the assertion that since he claimed to be shot he must be scum. But my biggest problem with the entire case is the fact that Palmar made it.
I have read his filter about a hundred times already and I keep coming to the same conclusion. I simply don't know wtf he is. What I do know about Palmar is he is able to manipulate people in a manner few if any here can do. So ya I'd much rather give Annul a day to redeem himself than jump on anything Palmar has put forth.
I would much rather a lynch of one of those on my not enough info list. I don't really see any of them stepping up their contribution levels any time soon.
Life can only kill you once.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 08 2011 17:09 GMT
#1577
On December 09 2011 01:33 Radfield wrote

In addition Palmar being the floridian gives him a large amount of townie points if you look objectively at the set-up.


Well, objectivily, almost every player in the game is unknown. To say we conclude how one role, that traditionally can be with either side, is a townie role based on setup is to draw a very large conclision on extremely incomplete data.
TruthBringer
Profile Joined November 2003
United States578 Posts
December 08 2011 17:24 GMT
#1578
I will switch my vote to the highest vote receiver before daytime ends if doing so is necessary to cause a hanging.

On a different matter: The death of supersoft seemed odd. He seemed ambiguous as to whether he was town or mafia. Of course, mafia want to kill people who are obviously townies, so that when it comes to voting, everyone is a suspect. He also isn't a power player as far as I know. I know he didn't make that 6-player list of Radfield, Palmar, redFF, syllogism, Jackal58, and Sandroba.

So why was he killed?

I can think of somebody who had a motive to kill him: Lanaia. Supersoft made a sexist comment about girls always contradicting themselves. I think that comment was inappropriate but Lanaia appeared to take it in stride. But maybe she got the last laugh and killed supersoft for it.

It is enough to put Lanaia on my radar anyways.
Carbon FC
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 08 2011 17:26 GMT
#1579
Changed my mind again my vote will stay on annul
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 08 2011 17:27 GMT
#1580
On December 09 2011 02:24 TruthBringer wrote:
I will switch my vote to the highest vote receiver before daytime ends if doing so is necessary to cause a hanging.

On a different matter: The death of supersoft seemed odd. He seemed ambiguous as to whether he was town or mafia. Of course, mafia want to kill people who are obviously townies, so that when it comes to voting, everyone is a suspect. He also isn't a power player as far as I know. I know he didn't make that 6-player list of Radfield, Palmar, redFF, syllogism, Jackal58, and Sandroba.

So why was he killed?

I can think of somebody who had a motive to kill him: Lanaia. Supersoft made a sexist comment about girls always contradicting themselves. I think that comment was inappropriate but Lanaia appeared to take it in stride. But maybe she got the last laugh and killed supersoft for it.

It is enough to put Lanaia on my radar anyways.

Add this guy to my summyish list Radfield.
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2218
GuemChi 659
Snow 161
Leta 129
Bale 34
Noble 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto24
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King191
Other Games
summit1g7116
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0261
Sick136
ViBE93
Trikslyr30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick494
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2212
League of Legends
• Lourlo1339
• Stunt425
Other Games
• Shiphtur513
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 20m
Patches Events
10h 20m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.