• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:20
CEST 02:20
KST 09:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8404 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 176 Next
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 08 2011 15:12 GMT
#1541
On December 09 2011 00:10 hyshes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 00:09 hyshes wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:07 Mattchew wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:03 hyshes wrote:
On December 08 2011 23:59 Mattchew wrote:
On December 08 2011 23:55 Palmar wrote:
On December 08 2011 23:55 Mattchew wrote:
Palmar, would you go Lynch for Lynch with Annul. If he flips town you get lynched next?


Yes.


you realize last time you did this... ace flipped town and you backed out


He can't back out if we force it on him. If we are with 16 who support this 100% (so me +15, palmar not included) i'm willing to do this.


lol what? Please explain to me why you are actually willing to do this.


bc i'm not letting palmar have free townkills


And 1 for 1 trades are good for town


so can you explain why you think annul is scum and why you think palmar is scum. and why they cant be 2 townies bumping heads.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 08 2011 15:14 GMT
#1542
On December 09 2011 00:03 Palmar wrote:
Jackal58: Can you please help me beat sense into this town.

I'll gladly help you lynch Radfield later.

I can't really. I don't fully agree with your case on Annul nor do I fully believe you are town. I will say I think both of you are horrible lynch targets for today. If you're really town let's not wait til later on Rad.

Statements like this are scummy as hell though.
On December 08 2011 23:55 Mattchew wrote:
Palmar, would you go Lynch for Lynch with Annul. If he flips town you get lynched next?


Do you know something about Palmar and Annuls alignments you'd like to share with us Matt?
Life can only kill you once.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 08 2011 15:15 GMT
#1543
Keep reading page 77 jackal
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 08 2011 15:15 GMT
#1544
On December 09 2011 00:07 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 00:03 hyshes wrote:
On December 08 2011 23:59 Mattchew wrote:
On December 08 2011 23:55 Palmar wrote:
On December 08 2011 23:55 Mattchew wrote:
Palmar, would you go Lynch for Lynch with Annul. If he flips town you get lynched next?


Yes.


you realize last time you did this... ace flipped town and you backed out


He can't back out if we force it on him. If we are with 16 who support this 100% (so me +15, palmar not included) i'm willing to do this.


lol what? Please explain to me why you are actually willing to do this.

Please explain to me why you actually proposed it.
Life can only kill you once.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 08 2011 15:16 GMT
#1545
Mattchew is actually arguing that this would be a terrible idea, so i think he simply wanted to gauge my reactions.
Computer says mafia
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 08 2011 15:16 GMT
#1546
On December 09 2011 00:16 Palmar wrote:
Mattchew is actually arguing that this would be a terrible idea, so i think he simply wanted to gauge my reactions.


I actually wanted annul's reaction. I knew you would say yes lol
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 08 2011 15:17 GMT
#1547
On December 09 2011 00:16 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 00:16 Palmar wrote:
Mattchew is actually arguing that this would be a terrible idea, so i think he simply wanted to gauge my reactions.


I actually wanted annul's reaction. I knew you would say yes lol


haha
Computer says mafia
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 08 2011 15:17 GMT
#1548
On December 09 2011 00:16 Palmar wrote:
Mattchew is actually arguing that this would be a terrible idea, so i think he simply wanted to gauge my reactions.

Ya I caught up. He must be learning from you.
Life can only kill you once.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 08 2011 15:18 GMT
#1549
On December 09 2011 00:12 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 00:10 hyshes wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:09 hyshes wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:07 Mattchew wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:03 hyshes wrote:
On December 08 2011 23:59 Mattchew wrote:
On December 08 2011 23:55 Palmar wrote:
On December 08 2011 23:55 Mattchew wrote:
Palmar, would you go Lynch for Lynch with Annul. If he flips town you get lynched next?


Yes.


you realize last time you did this... ace flipped town and you backed out


He can't back out if we force it on him. If we are with 16 who support this 100% (so me +15, palmar not included) i'm willing to do this.


lol what? Please explain to me why you are actually willing to do this.


bc i'm not letting palmar have free townkills


And 1 for 1 trades are good for town


so can you explain why you think annul is scum and why you think palmar is scum. and why they cant be 2 townies bumping heads.

I think he said he thinks palmar is scum and therefore annul has to be town.

I am still miracously on a town-read on palmar so I got to disagree here. I think he's just an overconfident guy who hates it when he's not in controle. He screwed day1 and lost controle of this game, he started playing more serious and did a lot of lurking. He's probably stubborn enoug to tell himself something along the lines "well I'm going to show them that they SHOULD trust me and will deliver a mafia" to get back in controle / be confirmed townie so that people are listening to what he says because that's what he wants. He wants to be in charge and lead the investigation. That's why I think he might be tunneling (because he thinks he needs to find a mafia right now) and I don't think his case on annul is better than my case on erandorr.
Might be wrong with my analysis of palmar though.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 08 2011 15:21 GMT
#1550
On December 09 2011 00:18 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 00:12 Mattchew wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:10 hyshes wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:09 hyshes wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:07 Mattchew wrote:
On December 09 2011 00:03 hyshes wrote:
On December 08 2011 23:59 Mattchew wrote:
On December 08 2011 23:55 Palmar wrote:
On December 08 2011 23:55 Mattchew wrote:
Palmar, would you go Lynch for Lynch with Annul. If he flips town you get lynched next?


Yes.


you realize last time you did this... ace flipped town and you backed out


He can't back out if we force it on him. If we are with 16 who support this 100% (so me +15, palmar not included) i'm willing to do this.


lol what? Please explain to me why you are actually willing to do this.


bc i'm not letting palmar have free townkills


And 1 for 1 trades are good for town


so can you explain why you think annul is scum and why you think palmar is scum. and why they cant be 2 townies bumping heads.

I think he said he thinks palmar is scum and therefore annul has to be town.

I am still miracously on a town-read on palmar so I got to disagree here. I think he's just an overconfident guy who hates it when he's not in controle. He screwed day1 and lost controle of this game, he started playing more serious and did a lot of lurking. He's probably stubborn enoug to tell himself something along the lines "well I'm going to show them that they SHOULD trust me and will deliver a mafia" to get back in controle / be confirmed townie so that people are listening to what he says because that's what he wants. He wants to be in charge and lead the investigation. That's why I think he might be tunneling (because he thinks he needs to find a mafia right now) and I don't think his case on annul is better than my case on erandorr.
Might be wrong with my analysis of palmar though.

Do you think he's bussing Annul?
Life can only kill you once.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 08 2011 15:24 GMT
#1551
On December 08 2011 23:55 Mattchew wrote:
Palmar, would you go Lynch for Lynch with Annul. If he flips town you get lynched next?

everything you post is so hilariously scummy

why are you even asking this?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 08 2011 15:25 GMT
#1552
wat? I just said I think palmar is a stubborn townie that tries to get back in a leading position by delivering a scum.
I'm saying he's thinking higher of his case than it actually is.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 08 2011 15:25 GMT
#1553
On December 09 2011 00:14 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 00:03 Palmar wrote:
Jackal58: Can you please help me beat sense into this town.

I'll gladly help you lynch Radfield later.

I can't really. I don't fully agree with your case on Annul nor do I fully believe you are town. I will say I think both of you are horrible lynch targets for today. If you're really town let's not wait til later on Rad.



If you present a strong enough case and can convince people to kill radfield, I don't think I would oppose killing him today. My preferable target remains annul though.

We need 4 more people voting for Annul to get him killed, I think. Although I'm not sure exactly how my extra vote works in that regard.
Computer says mafia
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 08 2011 15:26 GMT
#1554
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar

the slowness of this wagon and the amount of protest from people like prplhz and his awful case against annul is enough.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 08 2011 15:26 GMT
#1555
On December 09 2011 00:25 Toadesstern wrote:
wat? I just said I think palmar is a stubborn townie that tries to get back in a leading position by delivering a scum.
I'm saying he's thinking higher of his case than it actually is.

EBWOP: That was meant to be a response to what Jackal said
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 08 2011 15:34 GMT
#1556
Although I'm not sure exactly how my extra vote works in that regard.

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.



I'd say that due to lack of a better case, and because I didn't like annul's responses so far, I'll lean towards this lynch

I don't like the lynch-for-a-lynch though. Palmar and V7 are the only real town reads I have this game, probably. Which sucks really, Radfield and Toadesstern should be on that list.

##Vote annul
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 08 2011 15:35 GMT
#1557
On December 09 2011 00:26 redFF wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar

the slowness of this wagon and the amount of protest from people like prplhz and his awful case against annul is enough.


Explain where the case is awful.

And would you be more comfortable voting annul if the wagon was faster? I'm asking because normally I hear people throw around ideas that fast-building wagons are scummy, but now you say slow building wagons are scummy?

Say, what rate would you prefer the wagon to get going at?

Or did you just throw that in there to justify your vote on me?
Computer says mafia
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 08 2011 15:36 GMT
#1558
Wow, stop and read the god damn case palmar made. It's the best case made in this whole thread by far and supported with the most evidence. The fact that people are blindly arguing over it just makes it even stronger. If you some of you guys are town and stubborn just look at the situation again and think for yourselves what it means. Annul is scum.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 08 2011 15:39 GMT
#1559
EBWOP: WOW, STOP AND READ THE GOD DAMN CASE PALMAR MADE. IT'S THE BEST CASE MADE IN THIS WHOLE THREAD BY FAR AND SUPPORTED WITH THE MOST EVIDENCE. THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE BLINDLY ARGUING OVER IT JUST MAKES IT EVEN STRONGER. IF YOU SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE TOWN AND STUBBORN JUST LOOK AT THE SITUATION AGAIN AND THINK FOR YOURSELVES WHAT IT MEANS. ANNUL IS SCUM.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 08 2011 15:41 GMT
#1560
On December 09 2011 00:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 00:26 redFF wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar

the slowness of this wagon and the amount of protest from people like prplhz and his awful case against annul is enough.


Explain where the case is awful.

And would you be more comfortable voting annul if the wagon was faster? I'm asking because normally I hear people throw around ideas that fast-building wagons are scummy, but now you say slow building wagons are scummy?

Say, what rate would you prefer the wagon to get going at?

Or did you just throw that in there to justify your vote on me?


The problem is that it went incredible fast early on (the first 6 votes) and stopped there for 24 hours. Do you really think 4 people are sheeping you that hard to just vote like this without an explanation? Don't you think mafia would have hoped on that wagon sometimes yesterday no matter annuls alignment?
If you're really right with your case I would not want to touch annul with a pole from here to whereever he lives. If you're wrong mafia would love to get on that wagon to see a townie dead without doing a thing (that is if you're town) and would have hoped on there not right from the beginning but surely sometime.
Because I can't see one of that happening I'm saying that there's already 1 or 2 mafias who hopped on that wagon from the very beginning along with some sheeping townies.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 211
SpeCial 130
ViBE100
Nathanias 77
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12035
Rain 1457
GuemChi 945
Artosis 682
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever393
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox811
Mew2King92
Other Games
summit1g6362
shahzam666
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0305
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• davetesta17
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur301
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 40m
INu's Battles
10h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 40m
OSC
21h 55m
Replay Cast
22h 40m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.