• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:06
CEST 03:06
KST 10:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6324 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 176 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 07 2011 11:58 GMT
#1261
@Radfield

There was just an incident that made him seem very townie to me but I'm not going to talk about it. "Basically confirmed" might have been a bit too strong but it gets my opinion across, I think he's town.

Reading Lanaia's posts there's nothing that makes me thing that she's town. This spells out unhelpful townie to me, I was expecting more from her but I have only played with her once before and redFF said that she was always weird and useless on day1 or something like that, don't remember it exactly. She said she'll do better today and I'm looking forward to that or else I think we should look more into her.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 07 2011 12:01 GMT
#1262
What about v7? Do you still think he's scum?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 07 2011 12:14 GMT
#1263
My initial thought was either a town roleblocker or jailer, because it seems very strange for mafia to perform a roleblock and counterclaim it. Which in turns probably means that both claims are genuine, but it says very little about their alignment.
Computer says mafia
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 07 2011 12:26 GMT
#1264
Palmar's defense of himself doesn't even address the points made against him. His defense basically consists of calling everyone who votes him bad while falling back on a dead confirmed town not thinking he was mafia. Except syllo never said palmar wasn't scum, the closest he came to talking about palmar's alignment was "i hope you're not mafia" or something like that. Palmar's mentioning of how all the good players stayed away from his wagon day 1 serves to make any of the newer players stay away from voting him because it would make them "bad". dude has done no scumhunting and has been attempting to fuck up any pro-town atmosphere we try to create.

##Vote Palmar sorry if I'm terrible.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 07 2011 12:28 GMT
#1265
@VisceraEyes I appreciate the effort but Palmar isn't getting lynched today and there are 5 other scum out there for you to catch right? Focus on somebody else.
This is from prplz. Why isn't palmar getting lynched today? Why are you trying to get VE to stop attacking someone for no reason? You say "5 other scum" implying that palmar IS actually scum. This looks like a slip to me but even if it isn't this sentence is still scummy as fuck.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 07 2011 12:36 GMT
#1266
prp? You still around?

My initial thought was either a town roleblocker or jailer, because it seems very strange for mafia to perform a roleblock and counterclaim it. Which in turns probably means that both claims are genuine, but it says very little about their alignment.


Agreed, though claiming a roleblock is certainly not outside the realm of possibility for scum, especially if they used a rb on super or syllo. That is pretty much the only scenario I see scum claiming a roleblock. Assuming everyone is telling the truth today, it means we have a likely 2nd medic, jailkeeper and mafia roleblocker. I'm not really sure why a jailkeeper would target red or erandorr though.

On December 07 2011 14:44 Erandorr wrote:
I was roleblocked, too. Can anyone explain how that fits with the block Red claimed?


Is this the sum total of your thoughts right now? How do YOU think it fits with the block red claimed?
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 07 2011 12:39 GMT
#1267
On December 07 2011 21:26 redFF wrote:
Palmar's defense of himself doesn't even address the points made against him. His defense basically consists of calling everyone who votes him bad while falling back on a dead confirmed town not thinking he was mafia. Except syllo never said palmar wasn't scum, the closest he came to talking about palmar's alignment was "i hope you're not mafia" or something like that. Palmar's mentioning of how all the good players stayed away from his wagon day 1 serves to make any of the newer players stay away from voting him because it would make them "bad". dude has done no scumhunting and has been attempting to fuck up any pro-town atmosphere we try to create.

##Vote Palmar sorry if I'm terrible.



How does the floridian role fit into your assessment red? Do you really think that in a game where mafia numbers are already inflated, mafia would also have an extra hidden vote?

Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 07 2011 12:40 GMT
#1268
I have a case I'm building, but won't have time to finish it. I'll hopefully post it around lunch.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 07 2011 12:46 GMT
#1269
On December 06 2011 16:52 Drazerk wrote:
I CLAIM ROLEBLOCK IMMUNE MEDIC

...who has to claim night one.


Drazerk, how does your role work? Specifically, does it state that you will know if your medic save actually saved your target? Does it say whether your target knows that s/he was saved?

This is important because annul states the following:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 07 2011 14:38 annul wrote:
apparently someone shot me but it was negated somehow


On December 07 2011 14:41 annul wrote:
i just asked and was told someone medic'd me. <3.

ok so reds have 3 kp then


annul, what do you mean, you "asked"? Did you ask the mods how you were saved? Is that what you meant?
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 07 2011 13:02 GMT
#1270
On December 07 2011 21:26 redFF wrote:
Palmar's defense of himself doesn't even address the points made against him. His defense basically consists of calling everyone who votes him bad while falling back on a dead confirmed town not thinking he was mafia. Except syllo never said palmar wasn't scum, the closest he came to talking about palmar's alignment was "i hope you're not mafia" or something like that. Palmar's mentioning of how all the good players stayed away from his wagon day 1 serves to make any of the newer players stay away from voting him because it would make them "bad". dude has done no scumhunting and has been attempting to fuck up any pro-town atmosphere we try to create.

##Vote Palmar sorry if I'm terrible.


I've addressed everything that isn't VisceraEyes's case, because that one is really stretching it (read it yourself).

I pressured v7 because I didn't believe he was taking notes, because of the inconsistency between him being willing to paste stuff directly from them regarding radfield, and then refusing syllogism's request for the notes based on them not being formatted well enough. Remember, before he shot Soap I had confirmed to him I retracted my claim, he even specifically asked and I answered. Before the shot.

Syllogism says that shit all the time because he doesn't want to look like an idiot if I flip scum. Read his filter if you're in doubt he was willing to soft-defend or straight up defend me.

Yes I fucked around, does that make me scum? You should know better than this redFF.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 07 2011 13:12 GMT
#1271
Palmar continues to discredit by dismissal. VE continues to not be surprised. Details at 11.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 07 2011 13:18 GMT
#1272
On December 07 2011 22:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Palmar continues to discredit by dismissal. VE continues to not be surprised. Details at 11.


You were asked about your other scumreads. How about you pull your head out of your ass and answer that?
Computer says mafia
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 07 2011 13:18 GMT
#1273
@Radfield I already answered that question in my Mattchew analysis.

Some points I'd like everybody to consider:

On Palmar
Palmar was being attacked all night long by VisceraEyes and he hadn't escaped suspicion by a lot of other people even though his bandwagon was very suddenly abandoned yesterday. Why would Palmar as scum shoot syllogism, when syllogism not only found the case on Palmar very weak, he was also one of the most townie players in this game so far? Why would Palmar shoot supersoft, who game after game does not stop sheeping Palmar and thinking he is innocent, this game included? In face of serious accusations, Palmar decided to shoot his two biggest supporters in town. This makes no sense.

On annul
Why would annul claim if there was a scum medic protecting him?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
December 07 2011 13:19 GMT
#1274
Come on guys, take a step back and think about this.

If Palmar was mafia, what was his intention with threatening vaderseven? During the day mafia want Townies to get lynched. They will jump on pre-formed bandwagons. They will drop hints or suggest that someone is mafia with the hopes of getting them lynched. They will keep pressure on Townies if they feel a bandwagon is falling apart. If they have to, they will make up fake analyses as to why certain posts are scumtells.

The ultimate goal during the day is to be able to use their vote.

Palmar's intention was to make vaderseven produce personal notes 13 hours before the lynch deadline! Slow down and think about this critically. How does this fit in with the idea that Palmar is mafia? What do you think was his play?

That vaderseven was lying so that Palmar could start a bandwagon? If vaderseven was lynched and flipped and it turned out that he wasn't mafia, Palmar would be the first target. This scenario does not make any sense. What does make sense is that Palmar was attempting to force vaderseven into a mistake.

Let's all relax for a bit and actually look for real evidence instead of sticking to EASY justifications for voting.

REMEMBER: mafia needs a reason to vote. Stop giving them places to hide! Force them into making analyses and detail their reasoning in order to cast a vote. Pressure for more substantial justifications than, "Uh... he made vaderseven shoot. scumtell!"
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 07 2011 13:21 GMT
#1275
Okay premature post:

On annul
Why would annul claim if there was a scum medic protecting him? It is more far fetched to think that syllogism actually shot annul than it is to think that he didn't, why would annul attract so much attention to himself? His defense in face of syllogism's accusations last night was alright, there was no damning reason to think that syllogism had shot annul last night if annul hadn't claimed. Scum annul protected by scum medic would not have claimed. This doesn't make him less guilty and I'd like to see him step his game up today.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 07 2011 13:22 GMT
#1276
On December 07 2011 22:18 prplhz wrote:
@Radfield I already answered that question in my Mattchew analysis.

Some points I'd like everybody to consider:

On Palmar
Palmar was being attacked all night long by VisceraEyes and he hadn't escaped suspicion by a lot of other people even though his bandwagon was very suddenly abandoned yesterday. Why would Palmar as scum shoot syllogism, when syllogism not only found the case on Palmar very weak, he was also one of the most townie players in this game so far? Why would Palmar shoot supersoft, who game after game does not stop sheeping Palmar and thinking he is innocent, this game included? In face of serious accusations, Palmar decided to shoot his two biggest supporters in town. This makes no sense.

On annul
Why would annul claim if there was a scum medic protecting him?


Because if there is another vigilante and not syllogism who shot him, then that person would immediately know he's scum from not claiming. He could gamble that syllogism took the shot, but there is no way of knowing if that's right or wrong. In addition, generally when people claim shots, it gives them town credit.
Computer says mafia
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 07 2011 13:26 GMT
#1277
What I am saying is that Palmar is most likely not scum and most definitely not best lynch candidate right now. For the first time ever I see why tunneling can be terrible for town but that's because VisceraEyes is taking it to unprecedented levels. I have actually stopped reading his posts and I am now only skimming them, this is terrible but I cannot trust anything he says because he is so tunnely, even when I ask him about other people he will only talk about how he feel about them in relation to Palmar. VisceraEyes needs to stop talking about Palmar if he wants people to take him seriously when he talks about Palmar.

annul needs to be scrutinized today but I'm not ready to call him scum.

I'd also like for everybody to look at my Mattchew case and tell me what you think about it.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 07 2011 13:27 GMT
#1278
Do you think I'm being unrealistic in my assumption that it's both very likely syllogism has the confidence to shoot night one, and that his target of choice would be annul? I know syllogism was pretty mad after xlvii because he was unable to use his shot. He knows he always dies early as town, so he wants to shoot early. When I first read through the daypost I went "wtf? Why the hell didn't syllo shoot?" right up until I saw annul's claim.
Computer says mafia
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 07 2011 13:33 GMT
#1279
No, I actually agree that syllogism most definitely shot tonight, but it's not unrealistic to think that he didn't. But I think that for quite a few people in this game it is more far fetched than he shot than that he didn't shoot. annul is one of the few guys in my notes who I actually don't have a read on, this is why I think it is weird that syllogism would shoot annul tonight. Their exchange last night was

syllogism: "You were around but you didn't post."
annul: "Yes, but I was studying for my exam."

Which seems like a perfectly reasonable explanation, no reason to disbelief it. I'm going to read annul's filter again and see if I can get a read on him, but please continue with the pressure.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 07 2011 13:42 GMT
#1280
On December 07 2011 20:38 Radfield wrote:

Palmar, I don't think it all that heinously unlikely a town medic would target annul. However, 2 people claiming roleblock seems too high, which makes me think we might have a jailkeeper. But of course if we have a jailkeeper we don't have 2 medics.

More importantly, does Annul look like scum? I honestly can't tell. I can certainly see a lot of mafia motivation in his posts and actions(jumping on Palmar, casting suspicion on me multiple times, thinking Soap was red and then getting super upset when he died), but his tone looks genuine.


I actually agree here. If I were a medic I probably would have protected rad or annul. I was sitting there yesterday, looking at rads list and thoubt about our options.
Syllo was kind of weird. Everyone said he's doing fine but I can't see a lot he did for town, so he was a nullread for me.
Palmar was not going to be shot no matter what. He screwed day1 and still a lot of people think he's mafia (he calls them bad but players but still). Why would mafia want to hit that?
What's left on rads list would be me, rad and annul. As I'm talking about what I would have done as medic I obviously am not able to protect myself. So it would be either rad or annul. Yeah a close one, I think rad's more important if he's town but some people attacked him and called him out. While palmar gets called out mostly by new players those guys who question his style are more experienced players. I think red, jackal and erandorr kinda-a-fosed him?
So I'd either protected rad or hoped they let him live because there's some people attacking him.

This goes out to V7: Annul claimed he got shot and protected. Did you get shot and protected? Dza... already claimed he protected you so if you got shot as well it would be some weird 3KP mafia + vigi which makes 4 KP (syllo, ss, annul, V7).
Right now it looks like annul was the 3rd KP of mafia or shot by a vigi or he's a liar. Your answer to that question would at least give us some information V7.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 212
ProTech151
ViBE128
Nathanias 79
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15654
Rain 1534
GuemChi 905
Artosis 700
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever480
Counter-Strike
taco 126
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1026
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g7171
JimRising 483
WinterStarcraft474
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta24
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur437
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 54m
INu's Battles
9h 54m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 54m
OSC
21h 9m
Replay Cast
21h 54m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.