• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:51
CEST 15:51
KST 22:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9073 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 179 Next
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 23:21 GMT
#1221
On April 12 2011 08:20 kevconsim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?

im killing kavdragon im saying the mafia is probably going to hit him for that


But now we know that if he doesnt die he could be mafia. -.-


WIFOM not even worth considering

On April 12 2011 08:20 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:16 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?


Because he is being a fucking moron and acting anti-town. Useless spam posts pleading ignorance and trying to be "funny" are not helping the town find scum, or really do anything else, in my opinion he is either scum or a bored townie that it trolling, either way he's better dead than alive.

another thing i will do as mayor

i will never kill/vote for someone i believe to be town/assassin aligned just because they are "bad"


I'm not voting for him because he is "bad" Im voting for him because he is anti-town and not even trying to hide it. Find me a single helpful post of his, there are none. He isn't even trying and is distracting the town.


But do you believe that he is mafia? I don't so I have bigger fish to fry. Scum like kavdragon or barundar for instance
RIP Aaliyah
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 23:22 GMT
#1222
On April 12 2011 08:20 kevconsim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?

im killing kavdragon im saying the mafia is probably going to hit him for that


But now we know that if he doesnt die he could be mafia. -.-


what? he would just pm a mafia buddy. Or maybe he is the GF and is using reverse reverse reverse psychology, no more posting about this now please.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 11 2011 23:22 GMT
#1223
On April 12 2011 08:20 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:16 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?


Because he is being a fucking moron and acting anti-town. Useless spam posts pleading ignorance and trying to be "funny" are not helping the town find scum, or really do anything else, in my opinion he is either scum or a bored townie that it trolling, either way he's better dead than alive.

another thing i will do as mayor

i will never kill/vote for someone i believe to be town/assassin aligned just because they are "bad"


I'm not voting for him because he is "bad" Im voting for him because he is anti-town and not even trying to hide it. Find me a single helpful post of his, there are none. He isn't even trying and is distracting the town.


He has two posts, they're pretty easy to look over. Both are complete trolls. He's just fucking around and probably won't last very long, but I'd rather lynch someone scummy instead of someone who's just being an idiot.
:3
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 11 2011 23:23 GMT
#1224
hes never played before... He said that... Why would you lynch someone who has a role. We will know if he is mafia after tonight.
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 11 2011 23:23 GMT
#1225
sorry guys im busy today. Im leaning towards being replaced cause this is going to be a heavy week..
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 23:23 GMT
#1226
On April 12 2011 08:23 kevconsim wrote:
hes never played before... He said that... Why would you lynch someone who has a role. We will know if he is mafia after tonight.

no we wont
RIP Aaliyah
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 11 2011 23:24 GMT
#1227
On April 12 2011 07:34 Tackster wrote:
Guys listen I'm sorry to cause problems for everyone but I just haven't had the time to focus on this game. Apart from other things going on I am currently trying to quit smoking after being on 30 a day and that certainly doesn't help with the old focus. I will be back to play forum mafia when i find the time and I am sorry for wasting a space in the game. Hopefully you'll find someone that can replace me rather than lose a green altogther...

I enjoyed what little of Insane 2 I got to play and when i get back i'll be putting in some proper games. Good luck everyone!!

I quit smoking every other week. Last time I did I lynched you. What a bullshit excuse. Get your ass back in here and share the pain.
Fucking pussy.
Life can only kill you once.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 11 2011 23:24 GMT
#1228
On April 12 2011 08:21 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:20 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?

im killing kavdragon im saying the mafia is probably going to hit him for that


But now we know that if he doesnt die he could be mafia. -.-


WIFOM not even worth considering

Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:20 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:16 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?


Because he is being a fucking moron and acting anti-town. Useless spam posts pleading ignorance and trying to be "funny" are not helping the town find scum, or really do anything else, in my opinion he is either scum or a bored townie that it trolling, either way he's better dead than alive.

another thing i will do as mayor

i will never kill/vote for someone i believe to be town/assassin aligned just because they are "bad"


I'm not voting for him because he is "bad" Im voting for him because he is anti-town and not even trying to hide it. Find me a single helpful post of his, there are none. He isn't even trying and is distracting the town.


But do you believe that he is mafia? I don't so I have bigger fish to fry. Scum like kavdragon or barundar for instance


I think I'm 60% certain he is mafia, I don't think any town player in his right mind would play like that. Kav has been posting large contentless posts I grant you that, but I'm not sure he is scum, again I'll be interested to see his flip, but I like lynching the troll better.

Also this is the first time I've seen you mention Barundar, whats your case against him if you dont mind explaining?
Moderator
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 11 2011 23:24 GMT
#1229
Also, I forgot to mention this in my post, but why's Pandain getting replaced? This will be interesting to see how his replacement acts after a fake DT claim.
you gotta dance
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 23:25 GMT
#1230
On April 12 2011 08:24 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:21 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:20 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?

im killing kavdragon im saying the mafia is probably going to hit him for that


But now we know that if he doesnt die he could be mafia. -.-


WIFOM not even worth considering

On April 12 2011 08:20 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:16 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?


Because he is being a fucking moron and acting anti-town. Useless spam posts pleading ignorance and trying to be "funny" are not helping the town find scum, or really do anything else, in my opinion he is either scum or a bored townie that it trolling, either way he's better dead than alive.

another thing i will do as mayor

i will never kill/vote for someone i believe to be town/assassin aligned just because they are "bad"


I'm not voting for him because he is "bad" Im voting for him because he is anti-town and not even trying to hide it. Find me a single helpful post of his, there are none. He isn't even trying and is distracting the town.


But do you believe that he is mafia? I don't so I have bigger fish to fry. Scum like kavdragon or barundar for instance


I think I'm 60% certain he is mafia, I don't think any town player in his right mind would play like that. Kav has been posting large contentless posts I grant you that, but I'm not sure he is scum, again I'll be interested to see his flip, but I like lynching the troll better.

Also this is the first time I've seen you mention Barundar, whats your case against him if you dont mind explaining?

pointless because im killing kavdragon and its just a distraction

ill talk about it day 2
RIP Aaliyah
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 11 2011 23:25 GMT
#1231
On April 12 2011 08:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
you are my number one suspect and i am lynching you if i am elected. that is all.


Well then. Best get cracking while I can, Eh?

I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 11 2011 23:27 GMT
#1232
Kenpachi

Kenpachi has ten posts, non of which say anything, all but two are not even related to the game. This looks like scum to me, but Kenpachi looks like scum ususally. I know others have good meta on him, so I'd like to hear from you. He's not putting any effort into looking like town, and he's not acting like a frustrated townie. Based on what I know, he's following his usual town play. Useless. (That's not even being harsh. Take a look at his posts.)

ilovejonn

Ilovejonn has only five posts, one of which is somewhat informative:
On April 11 2011 00:11 ilovejonn wrote:
If I appear to be inactive, that's because I am really sick atm. I've read 10+ pages and right now GMarshal and Protactinium are top of my list for mayor. However as there is no voting thread yet for whatever reason :S, I'm going to stay in bed and rest until the thread is up and my voting is required. I also like Protact's posts a lot more than GM. Yes, GM is easy to read, but I agree with Protact that he isn't superbly great at analysis. Protact's each and every post was filled with so much content, meeting quality over quantity in my eyes, and gets to the point without beating around the bush. As a town leader (yes, I know his win-condition is not town) and an analyst, I would much more likely be in favor of Protact.

I believe even by having him alive in the early game while he still feels like siding with town, he can create a much ideal environment for the town. At least his posts motivate me to play and post better.

Also, sure if you think me being sick is an excuse, but I just wanted to get this out there in the case I really cannot post due to illness. I'm already trying my best to keep up with this thread by at least posting Day 1.


This one post is town oriented. Yes, I disagree with his voting protact, but he brings new reasons for it, and they are protown reasons. Not much to make a read off of, but I would say that he looks town.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 11 2011 23:28 GMT
#1233
On April 12 2011 08:24 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:21 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:20 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?

im killing kavdragon im saying the mafia is probably going to hit him for that


But now we know that if he doesnt die he could be mafia. -.-


WIFOM not even worth considering

On April 12 2011 08:20 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:16 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?


Because he is being a fucking moron and acting anti-town. Useless spam posts pleading ignorance and trying to be "funny" are not helping the town find scum, or really do anything else, in my opinion he is either scum or a bored townie that it trolling, either way he's better dead than alive.

another thing i will do as mayor

i will never kill/vote for someone i believe to be town/assassin aligned just because they are "bad"


I'm not voting for him because he is "bad" Im voting for him because he is anti-town and not even trying to hide it. Find me a single helpful post of his, there are none. He isn't even trying and is distracting the town.


But do you believe that he is mafia? I don't so I have bigger fish to fry. Scum like kavdragon or barundar for instance


I think I'm 60% certain he is mafia, I don't think any town player in his right mind would play like that. Kav has been posting large contentless posts I grant you that, but I'm not sure he is scum, again I'll be interested to see his flip, but I like lynching the troll better.

Also this is the first time I've seen you mention Barundar, whats your case against him if you dont mind explaining?


I don't like this. This guy has two posts that have zero content and no clear intentions, and you somehow pull '60% mafia' out of that? While kav has a million posts with zero content that are obviously trying to look protown and you can't even pull a percentage out of your ass for him?
:3
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 11 2011 23:33 GMT
#1234
On April 12 2011 08:28 Eiii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:24 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:21 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:20 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?

im killing kavdragon im saying the mafia is probably going to hit him for that


But now we know that if he doesnt die he could be mafia. -.-


WIFOM not even worth considering

On April 12 2011 08:20 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:16 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?


Because he is being a fucking moron and acting anti-town. Useless spam posts pleading ignorance and trying to be "funny" are not helping the town find scum, or really do anything else, in my opinion he is either scum or a bored townie that it trolling, either way he's better dead than alive.

another thing i will do as mayor

i will never kill/vote for someone i believe to be town/assassin aligned just because they are "bad"


I'm not voting for him because he is "bad" Im voting for him because he is anti-town and not even trying to hide it. Find me a single helpful post of his, there are none. He isn't even trying and is distracting the town.


But do you believe that he is mafia? I don't so I have bigger fish to fry. Scum like kavdragon or barundar for instance


I think I'm 60% certain he is mafia, I don't think any town player in his right mind would play like that. Kav has been posting large contentless posts I grant you that, but I'm not sure he is scum, again I'll be interested to see his flip, but I like lynching the troll better.

Also this is the first time I've seen you mention Barundar, whats your case against him if you dont mind explaining?


I don't like this. This guy has two posts that have zero content and no clear intentions, and you somehow pull '60% mafia' out of that? While kav has a million posts with zero content that are obviously trying to look protown and you can't even pull a percentage out of your ass for him?




Its the "Zero content and no clear intentions" that worries me about him, all the other people with 2-3 posts at least *tired* to look pro-town. These dont, and I see it as a player trying to disguise his alignment by not saying anything. 60% was frankly pulled out of my ass, I still see him as anti-town but I won't argue it since its not like I can write a PbP on him to prove anything.
Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 23:34 GMT
#1235
On April 12 2011 08:24 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:21 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:20 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?

im killing kavdragon im saying the mafia is probably going to hit him for that


But now we know that if he doesnt die he could be mafia. -.-


WIFOM not even worth considering

On April 12 2011 08:20 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:16 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?


Because he is being a fucking moron and acting anti-town. Useless spam posts pleading ignorance and trying to be "funny" are not helping the town find scum, or really do anything else, in my opinion he is either scum or a bored townie that it trolling, either way he's better dead than alive.

another thing i will do as mayor

i will never kill/vote for someone i believe to be town/assassin aligned just because they are "bad"


I'm not voting for him because he is "bad" Im voting for him because he is anti-town and not even trying to hide it. Find me a single helpful post of his, there are none. He isn't even trying and is distracting the town.


But do you believe that he is mafia? I don't so I have bigger fish to fry. Scum like kavdragon or barundar for instance


I think I'm 60% certain he is mafia, I don't think any town player in his right mind would play like that. Kav has been posting large contentless posts I grant you that, but I'm not sure he is scum, again I'll be interested to see his flip, but I like lynching the troll better.

Also this is the first time I've seen you mention Barundar, whats your case against him if you dont mind explaining?


Yes let's keep shifting attention to the guy with 2 troll posts instead of contributing/discussing something worthwhile.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 11 2011 23:35 GMT
#1236
On April 12 2011 08:34 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:24 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:21 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:20 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?

im killing kavdragon im saying the mafia is probably going to hit him for that


But now we know that if he doesnt die he could be mafia. -.-


WIFOM not even worth considering

On April 12 2011 08:20 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:16 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?


Because he is being a fucking moron and acting anti-town. Useless spam posts pleading ignorance and trying to be "funny" are not helping the town find scum, or really do anything else, in my opinion he is either scum or a bored townie that it trolling, either way he's better dead than alive.

another thing i will do as mayor

i will never kill/vote for someone i believe to be town/assassin aligned just because they are "bad"


I'm not voting for him because he is "bad" Im voting for him because he is anti-town and not even trying to hide it. Find me a single helpful post of his, there are none. He isn't even trying and is distracting the town.


But do you believe that he is mafia? I don't so I have bigger fish to fry. Scum like kavdragon or barundar for instance


I think I'm 60% certain he is mafia, I don't think any town player in his right mind would play like that. Kav has been posting large contentless posts I grant you that, but I'm not sure he is scum, again I'll be interested to see his flip, but I like lynching the troll better.

Also this is the first time I've seen you mention Barundar, whats your case against him if you dont mind explaining?


Yes let's keep shifting attention to the guy with 2 troll posts instead of contributing/discussing something worthwhile.


Fine, what do you want to discuss kind sir? I posted a list yet it was apparently not worth discussing. I tried to make arguments and pressure, but that too was deemed "bad". So tell me, what do you want to talk about? I'm game to discuss anything.
Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 23:37 GMT
#1237
On April 12 2011 08:35 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:34 redFF wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:24 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:21 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:20 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?

im killing kavdragon im saying the mafia is probably going to hit him for that


But now we know that if he doesnt die he could be mafia. -.-


WIFOM not even worth considering

On April 12 2011 08:20 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:16 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?


Because he is being a fucking moron and acting anti-town. Useless spam posts pleading ignorance and trying to be "funny" are not helping the town find scum, or really do anything else, in my opinion he is either scum or a bored townie that it trolling, either way he's better dead than alive.

another thing i will do as mayor

i will never kill/vote for someone i believe to be town/assassin aligned just because they are "bad"


I'm not voting for him because he is "bad" Im voting for him because he is anti-town and not even trying to hide it. Find me a single helpful post of his, there are none. He isn't even trying and is distracting the town.


But do you believe that he is mafia? I don't so I have bigger fish to fry. Scum like kavdragon or barundar for instance


I think I'm 60% certain he is mafia, I don't think any town player in his right mind would play like that. Kav has been posting large contentless posts I grant you that, but I'm not sure he is scum, again I'll be interested to see his flip, but I like lynching the troll better.

Also this is the first time I've seen you mention Barundar, whats your case against him if you dont mind explaining?


Yes let's keep shifting attention to the guy with 2 troll posts instead of contributing/discussing something worthwhile.


Fine, what do you want to discuss kind sir? I posted a list yet it was apparently not worth discussing. I tried to make arguments and pressure, but that too was deemed "bad". So tell me, what do you want to talk about? I'm game to discuss anything.


Well, a name on who you are lynching day 1 would be nice, which lurker/inactive?
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 11 2011 23:39 GMT
#1238
On April 12 2011 08:24 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Also, I forgot to mention this in my post, but why's Pandain getting replaced? This will be interesting to see how his replacement acts after a fake DT claim.

Bigger question. Why did Pandain quit? If somebody replaces him I'll bet ya 20 bucks they're scum. The only reason Pandain would quit is because his scum team told him to. The guy is shameless. If he was town he'd Barney Fife his was as long as he could. Somebody told him to gtfo.


Serejai is an intentional idiot. I hate people like him.
Life can only kill you once.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 11 2011 23:40 GMT
#1239
On April 12 2011 08:37 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:35 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:34 redFF wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:24 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:21 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:20 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?

im killing kavdragon im saying the mafia is probably going to hit him for that


But now we know that if he doesnt die he could be mafia. -.-


WIFOM not even worth considering

On April 12 2011 08:20 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:16 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
[quote]
bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?


Because he is being a fucking moron and acting anti-town. Useless spam posts pleading ignorance and trying to be "funny" are not helping the town find scum, or really do anything else, in my opinion he is either scum or a bored townie that it trolling, either way he's better dead than alive.

another thing i will do as mayor

i will never kill/vote for someone i believe to be town/assassin aligned just because they are "bad"


I'm not voting for him because he is "bad" Im voting for him because he is anti-town and not even trying to hide it. Find me a single helpful post of his, there are none. He isn't even trying and is distracting the town.


But do you believe that he is mafia? I don't so I have bigger fish to fry. Scum like kavdragon or barundar for instance


I think I'm 60% certain he is mafia, I don't think any town player in his right mind would play like that. Kav has been posting large contentless posts I grant you that, but I'm not sure he is scum, again I'll be interested to see his flip, but I like lynching the troll better.

Also this is the first time I've seen you mention Barundar, whats your case against him if you dont mind explaining?


Yes let's keep shifting attention to the guy with 2 troll posts instead of contributing/discussing something worthwhile.


Fine, what do you want to discuss kind sir? I posted a list yet it was apparently not worth discussing. I tried to make arguments and pressure, but that too was deemed "bad". So tell me, what do you want to talk about? I'm game to discuss anything.


Well, a name on who you are lynching day 1 would be nice, which lurker/inactive?


I'm thinking our troll here might be a good lynch, other than him ON and Monster seem to have drawn enough attention as lurkers to make me suspect them, especially the Monster ninja vote.

It won't be someone who is going to be modkilled though, I'll leave them to die by the banhammer
Moderator
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 11 2011 23:41 GMT
#1240
^^ That's spam. Stop it you two.

While I started work on inactives, it appears that I will be the first to be lynched. As such, and inactive will not be lynched. So my priorities have changed to getting out analysis on players that I have the scummiest reads from. RedFF is first up.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 253
MaxPax 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65568
Calm 3732
Shuttle 3450
Bisu 1597
FanTaSy 1563
EffOrt 591
Mini 534
Soma 436
Rush 376
Stork 330
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 285
firebathero 245
Light 236
Snow 191
ZerO 153
Last 145
Soulkey 134
actioN 108
Barracks 101
Zeus 98
Dewaltoss 69
Killer 65
hero 59
Mong 57
Pusan 54
Hyun 45
Shinee 44
ToSsGirL 35
Shine 32
Bale 31
Free 30
Sharp 22
PianO 21
zelot 21
sorry 20
yabsab 17
Aegong 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7012
Dendi856
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1225
kRYSTAL_86
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko435
Other Games
gofns42992
singsing2143
B2W.Neo710
hiko384
crisheroes292
byalli284
DeMusliM227
Livibee184
Hui .167
Liquid`VortiX107
Mew2King84
Rex59
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 994
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis637
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 24m
Replay Cast
9h 9m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.