• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:37
CEST 15:37
KST 22:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War85.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11616 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 179 Next
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 23:08 GMT
#1201
On April 12 2011 08:05 M0nsterChef wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 07:58 redFF wrote:

I get your point about spamming, i will try to tone it down. Sorry if I'm spamming a lot, just trying to learn/catch scum. That said, this post doesn't really have any content.


And by catching scum do you mean making multiple posts asking about lynching me and ON?


Yes, you can't catch scum without lynching them, how about argue your case, contribute about whether your opinions on the mayoral race have changed since you voted, what kind of day 1 lynch you would want etc.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
April 11 2011 23:09 GMT
#1202
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 23:10 GMT
#1203
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?


LOL
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 11 2011 23:10 GMT
#1204
this guy is awesome
:3
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 11 2011 23:11 GMT
#1205
On April 12 2011 08:08 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:02 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
This is for one of the same reasons I wouldn't want a black mayor.


...what? I'm sorry I'm still trying to learn how to play this game but... what does skin color have to do with anything. That's just being racist =/


I am flabbergasted by the magnitude of your contribution, you sir have proven to be a real asset to the town.

Guys, I think I found my lynch if I'm elected mayor!

[x] Few posts
[x] no contribution
[x] detrimental to town

Moderator
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 11 2011 23:11 GMT
#1206
On April 12 2011 08:08 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:02 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
This is for one of the same reasons I wouldn't want a black mayor.


...what? I'm sorry I'm still trying to learn how to play this game but... what does skin color have to do with anything. That's just being racist =/


That's my Grandpa speaking, sorry. Sometimes I just get all worked up and things like that slip out.
you gotta dance
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 23:12 GMT
#1207
On April 12 2011 08:07 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
yeah im feeling really bad about redFF right now but what purpose doeshe really have to tunnel ON and m0nsterchef so hard if he's mafia.

his actions don't really make sense from either alignment to me (but I assume everyone is good, my main error) but he's made a lot of points I agree with so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. IMO redFF would make a great DT check.

Here's one of the few times I'll give advice for blues in this game.

DETECTIVES FUCKING READ THIS

i accidentally hit enter woops

DETECTIVES FUCKING READ THIS INSTEAD:
Let's say you investigate your target and you get a hit! They're scum! Well, is it time to roleclaim and reveal your results? Hell fucking no it is not.

If you do that you will die and now have no worth in the late game.


But DrH! I can just request constant medic protection!

And now the medics are busy protecting you and not someone else who is gonna get hit. If the mafia know for sure who medics will protect, it doesn't reduce their KP. You WANT the mafia to hit those targets, you WANT them to guess wrongly about where medics are going.

Ok so what do you do with your result? Well go look at their posts. Go to their profile, go to their posts, and read fucking eeeeeeeeeeeeeverything they've posted. Come up with a case. Now you have the confidence to call them out, use their posts as evidence and support.

Now take your case and sit on it for a while.

Because some good townie (or another DT) will probably FoS that person. This is a great jumping off point for you to introduce your case. If there is already suspicion, let that suspicion grow, add fuel to the fire, then introduce your stronger points (the fact that they are scum is made much more obvious in your posting now that you have your check for confidence) and make a strong case during this aggression to nail the lynch.

If YOU cold start the bandwagon and are really the only one making all these great points, the mafia is thinking "Well I guess we found our DT" and you're dead. If you're lucky you get medic protection but if the mafia is sure you're the DT I wouldn't be surprised if they doublestacked.

I don't suggest using code/hints/breadcrumbs because the mafia can decipher this juuuuuuuuust as easily as the town can. In fact, they can decipher it better because they are in contact with each other.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 23:14 GMT
#1208
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye
RIP Aaliyah
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 11 2011 23:15 GMT
#1209
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
April 11 2011 23:15 GMT
#1210
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?


Meapak says it's okay to pm the host:

[01:14] <+Meapak> FUCK
[01:14] <+Meapak> redff
[01:14] <+Meapak> dude
[01:14] <+Meapak> I'm at 1499 posts
[01:14] <+Meapak> I can't post
[01:14] <+GGQ> i keep accidentally missing my milestone posts
[01:14] <+Meapak> just tell him that he can PM the hosts
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 11 2011 23:16 GMT
#1211
I rarely point out posts I like, but DrH's is a good one.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 11 2011 23:16 GMT
#1212
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?


Because he is being a fucking moron and acting anti-town. Useless spam posts pleading ignorance and trying to be "funny" are not helping the town find scum, or really do anything else, in my opinion he is either scum or a bored townie that it trolling, either way he's better dead than alive.
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 23:16 GMT
#1213
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?

im killing kavdragon im saying the mafia is probably going to hit him for that
RIP Aaliyah
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
April 11 2011 23:17 GMT
#1214
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?


Well because now everyone knows he is blue so mafie will hit him.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 23:17 GMT
#1215
On April 12 2011 08:16 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?


Because he is being a fucking moron and acting anti-town. Useless spam posts pleading ignorance and trying to be "funny" are not helping the town find scum, or really do anything else, in my opinion he is either scum or a bored townie that it trolling, either way he's better dead than alive.

another thing i will do as mayor

i will never kill/vote for someone i believe to be town/assassin aligned just because they are "bad"
RIP Aaliyah
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 11 2011 23:18 GMT
#1216
On April 12 2011 07:59 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
^correct

what else does it do "EVERYONE NEEDS TO SCUMHUNT RALLY AROUND MY GREAT IDEALS WHILE I CONTRIBUTE NOTHING"

i remember that dudes name. Radfield! Read his posts in Salem Mafia! That's exactly what kav's doing rn


Meta would really help your read.

If you will remember, Salem was the first game i played. I watched it a ton because it was one of, if not aidnai's first games as well. I was interested. Radfield's posting was something that made me think he was town, because I was a noob at the game. After I learned that he was mafia, that became the number one scum tell for me.

When I'm scum, I'm extremely careful not to post stuff like that. Call wifom all you want, but this is not how I play scum. I'm careful to avoid obvious scum tells like this.

In the event that I am actually lynched, I hope everyone remembers my analysis of Dr.H, and the way that I predicted mafia would act. The next step after alienating new players, destroying the heath of the thread, and getting someone into the mayor seat is to remove the analysts.

I believe that Dr.H is a good enough player to read me correctly, even if he is missing some of my meta. It has also been said that we shouldn't lynch veterans day one. I've held this position in, and out of game threads. Protact actually quoted my post a while ago where I was talking about how people expect veterans to play really well, when it's an unfair assessment of thier play.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 11 2011 23:19 GMT
#1217
On April 12 2011 08:18 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 07:59 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
^correct

what else does it do "EVERYONE NEEDS TO SCUMHUNT RALLY AROUND MY GREAT IDEALS WHILE I CONTRIBUTE NOTHING"

i remember that dudes name. Radfield! Read his posts in Salem Mafia! That's exactly what kav's doing rn


Meta would really help your read.

If you will remember, Salem was the first game i played. I watched it a ton because it was one of, if not aidnai's first games as well. I was interested. Radfield's posting was something that made me think he was town, because I was a noob at the game. After I learned that he was mafia, that became the number one scum tell for me.

When I'm scum, I'm extremely careful not to post stuff like that. Call wifom all you want, but this is not how I play scum. I'm careful to avoid obvious scum tells like this.

In the event that I am actually lynched, I hope everyone remembers my analysis of Dr.H, and the way that I predicted mafia would act. The next step after alienating new players, destroying the heath of the thread, and getting someone into the mayor seat is to remove the analysts.

I believe that Dr.H is a good enough player to read me correctly, even if he is missing some of my meta. It has also been said that we shouldn't lynch veterans day one. I've held this position in, and out of game threads. Protact actually quoted my post a while ago where I was talking about how people expect veterans to play really well, when it's an unfair assessment of thier play.

well you're playing exactly like him so that's interesting

"i cant be mafia because i learned not to do the exact mafia-like thing i am doing right now so i wouldn't do it wifom wifom wifom wifom wifom"

you are my number one suspect and i am lynching you if i am elected. that is all.
RIP Aaliyah
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 11 2011 23:20 GMT
#1218
On April 12 2011 08:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:16 GMarshal wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?


Because he is being a fucking moron and acting anti-town. Useless spam posts pleading ignorance and trying to be "funny" are not helping the town find scum, or really do anything else, in my opinion he is either scum or a bored townie that it trolling, either way he's better dead than alive.

another thing i will do as mayor

i will never kill/vote for someone i believe to be town/assassin aligned just because they are "bad"


I'm not voting for him because he is "bad" Im voting for him because he is anti-town and not even trying to hide it. Find me a single helpful post of his, there are none. He isn't even trying and is distracting the town.
Moderator
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 11 2011 23:20 GMT
#1219
On April 12 2011 08:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?

im killing kavdragon im saying the mafia is probably going to hit him for that


But now we know that if he doesnt die he could be mafia. -.-
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 11 2011 23:21 GMT
#1220
On April 12 2011 08:20 kevconsim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 08:16 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:15 kevconsim wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 08:09 Serejai wrote:
Also I don't understand how to use my role's abilities... am I allowed to PM a mod for help with this?

bye

Why would you kill him. What if he is a medic or a dt?

im killing kavdragon im saying the mafia is probably going to hit him for that


But now we know that if he doesnt die he could be mafia. -.-


See, he singlehandedly created a circle of wifom that is distracting the town.

Tell me how this is a pro-town or even neutral play at all
Moderator
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 371
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36489
Calm 7614
Bisu 1963
Rain 1757
Jaedong 1107
FanTaSy 741
Horang2 702
BeSt 543
Larva 383
Rush 345
[ Show more ]
Soma 321
Light 309
Stork 279
Snow 192
Zeus 177
ZerO 177
Barracks 140
Free 119
910 97
Mind 97
Killer 80
Mong 67
Shinee 46
Hyun 46
Pusan 44
ToSsGirL 41
NaDa 34
Aegong 25
Terrorterran 24
Hm[arnc] 17
Sexy 17
sorry 15
Rock 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7303
XaKoH 312
Counter-Strike
fl0m2990
olofmeister862
Other Games
gofns32125
singsing2252
B2W.Neo836
Lowko359
hiko349
crisheroes300
Mlord240
Hui .144
Livibee112
RotterdaM99
djWHEAT85
Mew2King75
QueenE29
ZerO(Twitch)12
DeMusliM7
Trikslyr0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4057
• Jankos2555
• TFBlade691
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 23m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.