• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:35
CEST 05:35
KST 12:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9384 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 273 Next
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 25 2011 02:06 GMT
#941
On March 25 2011 10:34 annul wrote:
few things

1. why would you support jackal over me? what do you see about him that you do not see in me? if your arguments FOR yourself are strong, why even entertain jackal over myself?

2. you like my math re: item game and you concede giving mayor to a green in item game means an amazing chance to win item game. you counter this by essentially saying that as mayor, you are in the role to lead town in scumhunting, so you should give a veteran mayor (you).

why cant you still lead town in scumhunting without the bodyguard protection? the "mayor" role is ceremonial at best; if you want to be scumhunt leader, go for it. i just want the protection, not the leader role. i want the bodyguards. nothing is preventing you from leading town in scumhunting without the bodyguards.



you say you are not a power role, but roles have not been given out at all, which is why i challenged you earlier when you said that the blues are "more than just a PM circle."

... but lets roll with this. if you are not important to keep alive, then doesnt that kill a ton of the case my detractors have with why we should save you over an IG player?


1) You think town in general doesn't think you are scum? I may not feel that way, because in the past what 4 games you have been mafia and I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and I don't mind having to deal with an aggressive player I know is smart. People are shouting your name for the first lynch, and if you get mayor, I think that will lead to the complete opposite of organized town. (I wouldn't like to think everyone arguing with you is scum, but if you feel that way, well that's your platform not mine )

2) Yes. Organized town > Advantageous town. Of course this all relies on the item. If you have any information on the item that is stronger then having a public town leader with a town circle behind him who will rationally take everyone's opinions and analyses, I'm all ears.

3) Because mayor is a strong role to speak from. Why can't we just have a medic protecting the most innocent IG player? I would gladly prioritize you or the chosen person. And this is very maneuverable. If hits are stacked or some ability is used, or medics fail, we have more IG players. I think to assign permanent protection, we should give it to a person who has much more backup. I am a blue, and my circle knows I am a blue. I'll happily wait til the last second for a counterclaim, and I'm open to any methods that might be used by non-town to do what I am doing.

4) I'm not going to discuss this if I am not going to be mayor. But, I fully back the statement I made. I have access to more then a PM circle. I know scum will have methods to counter-act what I have access to, so I don't want that to be the center of my campaign. I wouldn't say it if I didn't have it.

5) We can most likely keep the IG player who we agree is town alive as long as we need to. They are replaceable if something fails. I think I am a bit harder to replace, as my circle benefits from our numbers, while your item game may not. This is completely ignoring the fact that 2 out of 6 IG players are scum, and no one on my circle is.

As of right now, I think it's best to restate your idea clearly, so that if becoming mayor doesn't follow through, town will agree that your platform holds water. I think it does.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 25 2011 02:07 GMT
#942
I understand it's Insane Mafia LSB but wtf am I supposed to do with an ostrich feather and a dung beetle.
Life can only kill you once.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 25 2011 02:07 GMT
#943
All Role PMs have been sent out. If you did not receive a pm or have a question regarding your role, please PM myself or LSB.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 25 2011 02:09 GMT
#944
Ooh one of GMs questions... *thinking cap turned on*

As usual my answer is 'it totally depends on the situation'.

However if LSB pm'd me and gave me the choice right now i'd say black cos they can't be shot. Possibly if black new red they would shoot him anyway...

I need more context man
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 25 2011 02:10 GMT
#945
okay

every claim i had about item game? i retract it

this item is horrible. winning 5 other items this bad wont do us shit.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 25 2011 02:11 GMT
#946
On March 25 2011 11:10 annul wrote:
okay

every claim i had about item game? i retract it

this item is horrible. winning 5 other items this bad wont do us shit.


Not even secret hidden powers within the items?

That's unfortunate. It sounded exciting.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 25 2011 02:11 GMT
#947
On March 25 2011 11:10 annul wrote:
okay

every claim i had about item game? i retract it

this item is horrible. winning 5 other items this bad wont do us shit.


LOLOL
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 25 2011 02:12 GMT
#948
On March 25 2011 11:07 Jackal58 wrote:
I understand it's Insane Mafia LSB but wtf am I supposed to do with an ostrich feather and a dung beetle.


Be creative, design a super cannon out of it
Moderator
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 25 2011 02:12 GMT
#949
unless there is more to this item than they told me!
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 25 2011 02:13 GMT
#950
On March 25 2011 11:12 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 11:07 Jackal58 wrote:
I understand it's Insane Mafia LSB but wtf am I supposed to do with an ostrich feather and a dung beetle.


Be creative, design a super cannon out of it


Channel your inner MacGyver!
you gotta dance
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 25 2011 02:13 GMT
#951
its a fucking piece of food. what the hell am i supposed to do with a piece of food? give me a gun or something ;\
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 25 2011 02:13 GMT
#952
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I think they'll be better later, or they'll be amazing when all of them are together. I think if all of the items are combined they create SUPERITEM
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 25 2011 02:14 GMT
#953
On March 25 2011 11:13 annul wrote:
its a fucking piece of food. what the hell am i supposed to do with a piece of food? give me a gun or something ;\

Eat it to revive your health!

Or, poison it and feed it to someone!


Actually... those are the only options I can see with a piece of food.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 25 2011 02:14 GMT
#954
TBH, i think the best part of the item game for you is the PM circle. I hope you've been pming the other guys learning stuff.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 25 2011 02:15 GMT
#955
anyway, may as well clarify some rules:

if town wins item game, who "controls" the items? for example, if an item requires/allows a choice to be made at a given time, who makes this decision? assume its an item that was on a dead scum's body, unstolen.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 25 2011 02:17 GMT
#956
On March 25 2011 11:15 annul wrote:
anyway, may as well clarify some rules:

if town wins item game, who "controls" the items? for example, if an item requires/allows a choice to be made at a given time, who makes this decision? assume its an item that was on a dead scum's body, unstolen.

They will be distributed randomly to surviving Item game members.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 25 2011 02:19 GMT
#957
So it's day 1...mayor vote?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Tackster
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland429 Posts
March 25 2011 02:19 GMT
#958
If two people try to steal an item does the first person to steal get it?
Tackster: Can you give me a synonym of flammable? Deconduo: Inflammable...
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 25 2011 02:19 GMT
#959
##Elect: Bumatlarge
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
March 25 2011 02:20 GMT
#960
On March 25 2011 11:06 tnkted wrote:
ON to pull some crazy analysis out of his hat.


Good luck, my scum sense needs work. Thats all experience though so all i can do is say ill try.
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1938
GuemChi 1398
NotJumperer 144
910 75
Bale 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Terrorterran 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
taco 476
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King45
Other Games
summit1g8000
Doublelift1818
JimRising 593
C9.Mang0367
PiGStarcraft293
WinterStarcraft269
Coldzera 248
Maynarde114
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1028
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo647
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 25m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 25m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 25m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.