• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:36
CEST 05:36
KST 12:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9329 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 273 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 24 2011 03:44 GMT
#441
Mr. Wiggles' Mayoral Candidate Round-up!


tnkted
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 24 2011 11:04 tnkted wrote:
night 0 will end at this time tomorrow right?


Anyway, i'd like to reiterate my plan i said before: Basically, we elect me and i promise to let the first lynch be a vote. That way, if I'm secretly scum or something I don't get a free kill, and we won't accidently elect somebody who IS scum.

Or we can elect somebody else. Its not a big deal. I promise if elected to keep my nose clean though!



Jackal58
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 24 2011 11:06 Jackal58 wrote:
Jackal58 for mayor.
If I am mayor I will not hold an election for 1st lynch. I will listen to all inputs and arguments but ultimately I will lynch who I believe to be scum.
A mayor that goes with a vote is a scum candidate. Scum knows day 1 is a crap shoot. Scum knows they can manipulate a vote to town.
Vote me for mayor. I'm town. I'm down.


Is there going to be a separate voting thread for?



GMarshal
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 24 2011 11:09 GMarshal wrote:
GMarshals Mayor Campaign

Why you should vote GM:
1.) I am one of the better players at analyzing and breaking setups, I can demonstrably come up with working plans that benefit town on the spur of the moment, this however requires me to be alive when the information becomes available, which being the mayor would help me achieve

2.) I’ll leave the day 1 lynch in the hands of the town, I will not be like some other candidates who are going to lynch a specific player based on a grudge or “policy”, it will be whatever I feel the majority of people want, within reason, if I don’t think they are scum then I will not kill them, in the end I suspect it will probably be a lurker unless someone comes off as particularly scummy

3.) I hate inactive and lurkers and will pursue them with fiery vengeance, that’s right whether I’m mayor or not I’m going to squelch those who don’t contribute to the town, I refuse to go to lylo with a bunch of people who barely posted again, obviously if I’m the mayor then I’ll have a better shot at doing so

4.) I talk, a lot, I may not always be the best poster, but I am certainly one of the most prolific, if I am scum or third party I’ll leave a huge trail you can use to lynch me, if I’m not then my towniness will make itself manifest

5.) I don’t lie, ever, I may perform gambits, but I don’t lie (with the exception of about my role, I do reserve the right to tell blatant untruths about that), and I endorse the LaL policy, in fact if I am mayor I’ll make sure we follow it as much as possible

6.) I’m kicking my scum analyzing skills into full gear, after rereading XXXVII I’m confident that I can identify scum (or at least identify town)

7.) This is my redemption game, I’m in it to kick the mafia’s ass as payback for duping me in XXXVII, and by god I’ll do it, being a mayor would help with this. I won’t promise you victory, but I promise you I’ll do my damndest to slaughter the scum.

8.) I’m GMarshal, why wouldn’t you vote for me?

These dogs dressed as bananas endorse my campaign
[image loading]

Vote GMarshal for Vengeance and the slaughter of those who would oppose the good of the town !!


annul
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 24 2011 11:31 annul wrote:
hi, elect me for mayor

i am a townie with no abilities apparently (???), so give me something to do pl0x.


Kavdragon
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 24 2011 12:11 Kavdragon wrote:
Dear Liquidia


      Four score and seven minutes ago our hosts brought forth in this fourm a new thread conceived in awesomeness and dedicated to the proposition that all men should post a lot. Now we are engaged in a great Mafia game testing whether this thread, or any thread so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure.

      We are met on a great postingfield in honor of previous games. We have come to dedicate a portion of this thread as a final resting-place for those who here were active that that thier game might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this. But, in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate, we cannot hallow this ground. The brave men, posting and dead, who struggled here have consecrated it far above our poor power to add or detract.

      The TL Mafia forum will little note nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living rather to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, that this thread under Node and LSB shall have a new birth of activity, and that my mayorship of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the thread.

      Now we must move onward, with the memory of these invaluable players emrasened in out minds. But who will lead us to that play that glorious and active game? I humbly submit myself to the public office, willing to server the thread, of the actives, by the actives, and for the actives. Under my leadership, the attacks of the enemy will be rebuffed, the confusion sown by the mafia will be scilence! Inactivity banished, and analysis rewarded! I stand for a town, united in activity and lynches for all scum! So come to my banner fellow Liquidians, let us run a race that will likely be quickly forgotten! Vote for activity! Vote for Scumhunting! Vote for Victory! Vote for KAV!

      Be convinced, if not by my words, then by the words of those who came before me. If not by words than by the pictured I created for the occasion. If not by pictures, then by the epic music I wrote!

+ Show Spoiler [Text Endorsments] +

From my last game: (I was mayor)
On February 11 2011 10:49 Jackal58 wrote:
My life for you Kav.

On February 11 2011 11:46 GMarshal wrote:
I vote Kav for MVP this game

On February 11 2011 11:49 LSB wrote:
Mr. Wiggles... Soooo imba

Kav too.

On February 11 2011 11:51 OriginalName wrote:
Kav MVP

On February 11 2011 14:15 bumatlarge wrote:
Kav was the MVP by far. No one on town came close, and without him, we would still be in the game, everyone would have though me a DT still and I think it would be lylo.

On February 11 2011 15:59 Barundar wrote:
Town MVP: KavDragon. Ballsy to run mayor as medic!



+ Show Spoiler [Pictoral Endorsmants] +

[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [Music] +

http://ifland.bandcamp.com/track/5ifth


Vote for Victory.

Vote for Kav.



chaoser
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 24 2011 12:32 chaoser wrote:
You know what, fuck it, I'll run for mayor too. Reasons why? One reason:

1) I have some sort of vision while others don't really:

Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 12:05 chaoser wrote:
Also, as an aside from the mayor issue, I think our day 1 focus should be on the Item Game.

1. Coagulation
2. darmousseh
3. Jackal58
4. annul
5. Tackster
6. Lemonwalrus

There are currently 4/4 Townies remaining.
There is currently 1/1 Mafia remaining.
There is currently 1/1 Third Party remaining.


If we lynch both mafia and black we pretty much have a cleared list of four townies. Also by lynching red or black we can help town have better chances at winning the game and giving us all the items.


Bum's plan also intrigues me and if a blue claims and runs I will immediately step down from running. This will be, of course, after I consider it some more to see if there are any glaring flaws in it.

I'm willing to compromise in terms of the voting/not voting for day 1 lynch. I'll go along with the town but also make my own analysis as well. If I believe town to be voting to lynch someone who is 80% not mafia in my eyes I will tell town and take a stand if I have to. Aside from that, I will be a mere civil servant, at the mercy of the people. I don't have flashy pictures or heart swelling music, but I do believe beer should be cold, boots should be dusty. I think 9/11 was bad and freedom? Well, I think that's just a little bit better.

you gotta dance
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 24 2011 03:45 GMT
#442
Alright, I'm retracting my candicay for the mayorhood, I feel that there are better choices then me in play and I don't want people wasting their vote on me.

Jackal might actualy be a good vote, but I want to wait to see more information come to the surface before making a decision.

Moderator
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
March 24 2011 03:50 GMT
#443
On March 24 2011 12:32 Kavdragon wrote:
Right, all caught up now. Kav mode: Engaging

First order of business: COAG! WILL YOU BE MY BFF?

Second order of business: Jackal, I had town select the vote day one when I was a blue mayor. It's not scummy. Yes, it makes it easier for scum to influence it, but the mayor needs to be very, very transparent so that the town can analyse him/her. Thus, letting the town weigh in on the lynch keeps the mayor honest.


NEVER FORGIVE NEVER FORGET

Ok in all honesty I like Jackal or Kav for mayor. However if Scum is elected mayor abd Jackals killstyle is chosen then Scumteam is obviously not going to be lynched D1 although we could get a black.

At the same time town should be responsible for D1 Lynch so if it goes horribly horribly wrong we might have D2 suspects as well.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 24 2011 03:53 GMT
#444
Another reason against not voting day 1 is that it doesn't leave a definite paper trail for town to analysis. With votes we can see where people fell but if it just comes down to you picking to lynch someone then the trail is a bit more iffy.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 24 2011 03:53 GMT
#445
Well, I think I already slipped up and it is fairly obvious if you lookat my posts that I am part of the police force. I've mulled it over and the only thing we really have to lose is outing one member (me) to everyone. So let me go over why it's clear you should vote for me.

1) I am the most confirmed you can get. If there is no counter-claim, I will be assuredly more town then anyone else.

2) I have a circle of 3 other townies. I've ruled out that we have a member with a different win-condition, since mafia has decent numbers already, and 3rd party is BP. Additionally, the numbers add up with how many are in each faction.

3) We have access to more then a circle. I won't disclose anymore until it's clear I am going to win.

Personally, I have a lot of time to devote, and I have 4 times the man power of any other candidate. I believe that being elected as confirmed town mayor will not be the hard part, but rooting scum out and realizing their counters to me being mayor will demand effort.

So I advise green townies in the race drop out and vote me, because I doubt you have more to offer. If you are mafia or third party, please stay in the race or counter claim to make my job easy.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
March 24 2011 03:55 GMT
#446
On March 24 2011 12:53 bumatlarge wrote:
Well, I think I already slipped up and it is fairly obvious if you lookat my posts that I am part of the police force. I've mulled it over and the only thing we really have to lose is outing one member (me) to everyone. So let me go over why it's clear you should vote for me.

1) I am the most confirmed you can get. If there is no counter-claim, I will be assuredly more town then anyone else.

2) I have a circle of 3 other townies. I've ruled out that we have a member with a different win-condition, since mafia has decent numbers already, and 3rd party is BP. Additionally, the numbers add up with how many are in each faction.

3) We have access to more then a circle. I won't disclose anymore until it's clear I am going to win.

Personally, I have a lot of time to devote, and I have 4 times the man power of any other candidate. I believe that being elected as confirmed town mayor will not be the hard part, but rooting scum out and realizing their counters to me being mayor will demand effort.

So I advise green townies in the race drop out and vote me, because I doubt you have more to offer. If you are mafia or third party, please stay in the race or counter claim to make my job easy.


Alright it works for me, you have my vote unless there is a counterclaim
Moderator
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 24 2011 03:56 GMT
#447
jackal has a pretty damn fine track record of pushing to lynch scum.
and as for transparency i dont think you will find anyone more straightforward than him.
its also worth mentioning again we have much better odds of landing a town mayor if we elect from the item game to top that off i have a town read on him. and another thing needed to be taken into consideration is the item game players have a PM Circle to work with.

This is pretty much as good as it gets.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 24 2011 03:57 GMT
#448
nm i didnt see scumatlarge's post.

well between the two of them we got good candidates.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 24 2011 03:58 GMT
#449
My thoughts so far on the election:

I don't trust jackal quite yet TBH. His pitches so far have been relying pretty heavily on the strength of his reputation in previous games, which doesn't strike me as something a true townie would do.

GM just dropped out.

Annul had some good points about the item game, regarding mafia strategy, which leads me to believe he might be townish. However, he is IN the item game, which makes me nervous; while the statistics are equal that somebody from the item game and somebody from the general player pool are mafia, the likelihood of electing a mafia or black is much more dangerous there, given their three lives and use of items.

I want to hear more from kav. I haven't read much of his contributions yet, but since i've spent like fifteen minutes writing this so far (damn you television!) i'm sure he'll have some stuff for me to read in a minute.

Chaoser seems like a solid candidate. He has felt town to me all game, with solid contributions, but his plan for his lynch seems like it is precicely what a mafia would say; they're willing to go with the town (ie, let the other mafia members make a big fuss about who to kill), while also maintaining his ability to kill anyone he wants (if the mafia members can't convince people). If we elect chaoser, i'll be watching very closely to see who pushes for who to be lynched.

'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 24 2011 04:01 GMT
#450
this is too much effort for right now. I will get back to this tomorrow.

Vote for me, a vote for rol is a vote for victory.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 24 2011 04:01 GMT
#451
On March 24 2011 12:57 Coagulation wrote:
nm i didnt see scumatlarge's post.

well between the two of them we got good candidates.


don't you mean 'bumatlarge'?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 24 2011 04:01 GMT
#452
Chaoser seems like a solid candidate. He has felt town to me all game, with solid contributions, but his plan for his lynch seems like it is precicely what a mafia would say; they're willing to go with the town (ie, let the other mafia members make a big fuss about who to kill), while also maintaining his ability to kill anyone he wants (if the mafia members can't convince people). If we elect chaoser, i'll be watching very closely to see who pushes for who to be lynched.


Yeah I realized compromising isn't a good idea at all which is why I wrote:

On March 24 2011 12:53 chaoser wrote:
Another reason against not voting day 1 is that it doesn't leave a definite paper trail for town to analysis. With votes we can see where people fell but if it just comes down to you picking to lynch someone then the trail is a bit more iffy.


I will follow town's vote.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 24 2011 04:02 GMT
#453
On March 24 2011 13:01 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
Chaoser seems like a solid candidate. He has felt town to me all game, with solid contributions, but his plan for his lynch seems like it is precicely what a mafia would say; they're willing to go with the town (ie, let the other mafia members make a big fuss about who to kill), while also maintaining his ability to kill anyone he wants (if the mafia members can't convince people). If we elect chaoser, i'll be watching very closely to see who pushes for who to be lynched.


Yeah I realized compromising isn't a good idea at all which is why I wrote:

Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 12:53 chaoser wrote:
Another reason against not voting day 1 is that it doesn't leave a definite paper trail for town to analysis. With votes we can see where people fell but if it just comes down to you picking to lynch someone then the trail is a bit more iffy.


I will follow town's vote.


so....

we have precisely the same platform then? lol.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 24 2011 04:02 GMT
#454
On March 24 2011 12:53 bumatlarge wrote:
3) We have access to more then a circle. I won't disclose anymore until it's clear I am going to win.


you lie.

you only are given your alignment, not a role in PM until day 1 begins.

grats on being caught in a lie. mayor needs to be killing bumatlarge with his kill.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
March 24 2011 04:04 GMT
#455
On March 24 2011 13:02 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 13:01 chaoser wrote:
Chaoser seems like a solid candidate. He has felt town to me all game, with solid contributions, but his plan for his lynch seems like it is precicely what a mafia would say; they're willing to go with the town (ie, let the other mafia members make a big fuss about who to kill), while also maintaining his ability to kill anyone he wants (if the mafia members can't convince people). If we elect chaoser, i'll be watching very closely to see who pushes for who to be lynched.


Yeah I realized compromising isn't a good idea at all which is why I wrote:

On March 24 2011 12:53 chaoser wrote:
Another reason against not voting day 1 is that it doesn't leave a definite paper trail for town to analysis. With votes we can see where people fell but if it just comes down to you picking to lynch someone then the trail is a bit more iffy.


I will follow town's vote.


so....

we have precisely the same platform then? lol.


I guess, but Kav also is onboard with the letting town vote thing too so it's pretty much voting v. no voting. At this point I want to see how this bum/blue situation plays out. I'm going to think long and hard about if it has a big flaw in it or not.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 24 2011 04:05 GMT
#456
On March 24 2011 13:02 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 12:53 bumatlarge wrote:
3) We have access to more then a circle. I won't disclose anymore until it's clear I am going to win.


you lie.

you only are given your alignment, not a role in PM until day 1 begins.

grats on being caught in a lie. mayor needs to be killing bumatlarge with his kill.


So is this a counterclaim or are you making up bullshit? My team has been told what it can do, jsut like the mafia and the third faction have been told Im sure.

Try again.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 24 2011 04:06 GMT
#457
i already claimed green. i am saying you are not a blue, not that i am a blue.

you have been given ALIGNMENT pms, not role pms.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 24 2011 04:07 GMT
#458
On March 24 2011 13:04 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 13:02 tnkted wrote:
On March 24 2011 13:01 chaoser wrote:
Chaoser seems like a solid candidate. He has felt town to me all game, with solid contributions, but his plan for his lynch seems like it is precicely what a mafia would say; they're willing to go with the town (ie, let the other mafia members make a big fuss about who to kill), while also maintaining his ability to kill anyone he wants (if the mafia members can't convince people). If we elect chaoser, i'll be watching very closely to see who pushes for who to be lynched.


Yeah I realized compromising isn't a good idea at all which is why I wrote:

On March 24 2011 12:53 chaoser wrote:
Another reason against not voting day 1 is that it doesn't leave a definite paper trail for town to analysis. With votes we can see where people fell but if it just comes down to you picking to lynch someone then the trail is a bit more iffy.


I will follow town's vote.


so....

we have precisely the same platform then? lol.


I guess, but Kav also is onboard with the letting town vote thing too so it's pretty much voting v. no voting. At this point I want to see how this bum/blue situation plays out. I'm going to think long and hard about if it has a big flaw in it or not.


Same for me... i'm considering dropping out because my campaign has no momentum (lol) and because i want to see how this blue thing plays out. I am curious to see what bum's response to annuls accusation is.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 24 2011 04:07 GMT
#459
You guys are retarded. The town sucks at deciding things and they almost always fuck up the Day 1 lynch. Annul is the exception to the rule in this case. You guys should just let me do all the analysis and pick who to lynch.

Either that, or give me 16 votes towards the day one lynch. I am cool either way.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 24 2011 04:08 GMT
#460
wtf you guys forgot about my campaign
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1938
GuemChi 1398
NotJumperer 144
910 75
Bale 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Terrorterran 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
taco 476
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King45
Other Games
summit1g8000
Doublelift1818
JimRising 593
C9.Mang0367
PiGStarcraft293
WinterStarcraft269
Coldzera 248
Maynarde114
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1028
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo647
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 24m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.