• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:26
CEST 11:26
KST 18:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9002 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 273 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 24 2011 04:09 GMT
#461
On March 24 2011 13:04 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 13:02 tnkted wrote:
On March 24 2011 13:01 chaoser wrote:
Chaoser seems like a solid candidate. He has felt town to me all game, with solid contributions, but his plan for his lynch seems like it is precicely what a mafia would say; they're willing to go with the town (ie, let the other mafia members make a big fuss about who to kill), while also maintaining his ability to kill anyone he wants (if the mafia members can't convince people). If we elect chaoser, i'll be watching very closely to see who pushes for who to be lynched.


Yeah I realized compromising isn't a good idea at all which is why I wrote:

On March 24 2011 12:53 chaoser wrote:
Another reason against not voting day 1 is that it doesn't leave a definite paper trail for town to analysis. With votes we can see where people fell but if it just comes down to you picking to lynch someone then the trail is a bit more iffy.


I will follow town's vote.


so....

we have precisely the same platform then? lol.


I guess, but Kav also is onboard with the letting town vote thing too so it's pretty much voting v. no voting. At this point I want to see how this bum/blue situation plays out. I'm going to think long and hard about if it has a big flaw in it or not.


I think the nuances will come in what you say you can offer town in terms of skills and experience. That's just one facet of the mayorship. For example, how will you use your position as an influential member of town to change the course of the game?
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 24 2011 04:10 GMT
#462
On March 24 2011 13:08 Kenpachi wrote:
wtf you guys forgot about my campaign


I just ctrl+f'ed mayor and tried to find them. I also only used ones from after the start of the game. Are you still running? :p
you gotta dance
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
March 24 2011 04:11 GMT
#463
On March 24 2011 12:53 bumatlarge wrote:
Well, I think I already slipped up and it is fairly obvious if you lookat my posts that I am part of the police force. I've mulled it over and the only thing we really have to lose is outing one member (me) to everyone. So let me go over why it's clear you should vote for me.

1) I am the most confirmed you can get. If there is no counter-claim, I will be assuredly more town then anyone else.

2) I have a circle of 3 other townies. I've ruled out that we have a member with a different win-condition, since mafia has decent numbers already, and 3rd party is BP. Additionally, the numbers add up with how many are in each faction.

3) We have access to more then a circle. I won't disclose anymore until it's clear I am going to win.

Personally, I have a lot of time to devote, and I have 4 times the man power of any other candidate. I believe that being elected as confirmed town mayor will not be the hard part, but rooting scum out and realizing their counters to me being mayor will demand effort.

So I advise green townies in the race drop out and vote me, because I doubt you have more to offer. If you are mafia or third party, please stay in the race or counter claim to make my job easy.


Yeah, the slip was kind of apparent, unless scum is really bad :/.

Your plan makes a lot of sense, especially if you have a circle. The only thing is that no one knows their powers yet... I hope you and your body guards don't get good ones :/

I don't think Jackal is confirmed anything right now. I'll vote for you unless a better campaign comes along.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 24 2011 04:12 GMT
#464
On March 24 2011 13:07 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
You guys are retarded. The town sucks at deciding things and they almost always fuck up the Day 1 lynch. Annul is the exception to the rule in this case. You guys should just let me do all the analysis and pick who to lynch.

Either that, or give me 16 votes towards the day one lynch. I am cool either way.


Remember last time you ran for mayor?

And annul, if I am not blue, then a real blue can come out and counter claim me. If there is a reason why he would not, then enlighten me. My alignment PM gave me more then my alignment. That is all I will say until I am mayor.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 24 2011 04:17 GMT
#465
Last time I ran for mayor was in HP iirc. You all should of listened to me then too. Also bum, I will vote for you if you agree to kill whoever I tell you to.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 24 2011 04:18 GMT
#466
On March 24 2011 13:17 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Last time I ran for mayor was in HP iirc. You all should of listened to me then too. Also bum, I will vote for you if you agree to kill whoever I tell you to.


Deal.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 24 2011 04:23 GMT
#467
On March 24 2011 13:12 bumatlarge wrote:
And annul, if I am not blue, then a real blue can come out and counter claim me. If there is a reason why he would not, then enlighten me. My alignment PM gave me more then my alignment. That is all I will say until I am mayor.


could be that maybe the blues have powers with potential to get more than 1 red/black over the course of a game, that sacrificing one of their 4 to take out one of the 10 is a bad move to make? there are lots of reasons why none of the FOUR blues would step out against one of the ten possible red/blacks.

also, your claim that alignment PMs contained more than just the alignment means that the mods have misled us already, which they should not be doing. ;\



is town's win condition to eliminate all red/black?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 24 2011 04:24 GMT
#468
wait what if theres no counter claim to you bum because the blues just got a green townie PM like the rest of us?

and the whole ROL gets to decide who gets lynched is complete garbage.
what the fuck makes u think hes not mafia?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 24 2011 04:25 GMT
#469
and why shouldnt we just vote ROL then?
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
March 24 2011 04:25 GMT
#470
On March 24 2011 13:06 annul wrote:
i already claimed green. i am saying you are not a blue, not that i am a blue.

you have been given ALIGNMENT pms, not role pms.


Annul, thats stupid reasoning. Alignment pms always have details about the alignment's group powers (if applicable). Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

bumatlarge:
And annul, if I am not blue, then a real blue can come out and counter claim me. If there is a reason why he would not, then enlighten me. My alignment PM gave me more then my alignment. That is all I will say until I am mayor.


A blue counter-claiming would be nice. a confirmed scum lynch d1 would be nice ^^
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
March 24 2011 04:26 GMT
#471
yeah, thats a good question.

is 'cop' a role, or an alignment?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 24 2011 04:27 GMT
#472
I said vote for me. But no one ever listens to my "fuck all your opinions" campaign. And Coag, who in this game is more qualified to make a decision like that?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 24 2011 04:30 GMT
#473
On March 24 2011 13:24 Coagulation wrote:
wait what if theres no counter claim to you bum because the blues just got a green townie PM like the rest of us?

and the whole ROL gets to decide who gets lynched is complete garbage.
what the fuck makes u think hes not mafia?


Well there is a 2:1 chance he isn't, figured I'd just let him take the wheel and take a nap...

+ Show Spoiler +
Of course I'm going to scrutinize what he does, but he is a good scumhunter. It's not like I'd be handing out role lists. I'm not saying I'll just win the game with RoL and everyone can go bone themselves. It was meant to be read as more of a joke, with some truth behind it
Together but separate, like oatmeal
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 24 2011 04:31 GMT
#474
And I swear to god if I hear one person say we should vote on it, they are getting bitch slapped. My reasoning for a majority day 1 lynch being stupid is as follows. It allows the mafia to manipulate it and no one is truly able to be held accountable for it. If you let one person (me) choose who we kill, I am not going to get manipulated by mafia and will accept any repercussions that come with being wrong.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 24 2011 04:31 GMT
#475
Win conditions
Town/Police: Kill all mafia and third party
Mafia: outnumber green+black
Third Party: outnumber red+black

As stated before. Police force is an alignment and yes they can PM each other.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 24 2011 04:32 GMT
#476
On March 24 2011 13:30 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2011 13:24 Coagulation wrote:
wait what if theres no counter claim to you bum because the blues just got a green townie PM like the rest of us?

and the whole ROL gets to decide who gets lynched is complete garbage.
what the fuck makes u think hes not mafia?


Well there is a 2:1 chance he isn't, figured I'd just let him take the wheel and take a nap...

+ Show Spoiler +
Of course I'm going to scrutinize what he does, but he is a good scumhunter. It's not like I'd be handing out role lists. I'm not saying I'll just win the game with RoL and everyone can go bone themselves. It was meant to be read as more of a joke, with some truth behind it

lol I also figured it was half joking, but coag likes going off the deep end. It's kind of his thing.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 24 2011 04:33 GMT
#477
Is third party a group of players or individuals? Like would they all be assassins or would they have a role similar to the original insane mafia third party?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
March 24 2011 04:34 GMT
#478
in the aforementioned "alignment PMs" is it possible that players were given information that extends beyond what team they are playing for; specifically, any collective powers of the team, other than the right to PM other members?
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 24 2011 04:39 GMT
#479
On March 24 2011 13:33 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Is third party a group of players or individuals? Like would they all be assassins or would they have a role similar to the original insane mafia third party?

Group of players, like original Insane Mafia

On March 24 2011 13:34 annul wrote:
in the aforementioned "alignment PMs" is it possible that players were given information that extends beyond what team they are playing for; specifically, any collective powers of the team, other than the right to PM other members?

No comment.
However, night 0 exists for a very important reason.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 24 2011 04:42 GMT
#480
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 401
Horang2 303
Larva 257
EffOrt 180
Mind 76
Hyun 62
scan(afreeca) 51
NotJumperer 42
Killer 40
Bale 38
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 37
Sharp 35
sorry 35
Shinee 22
Sacsri 13
Hm[arnc] 13
Pusan 13
Barracks 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 422
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1223
edward147
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g8196
ceh9637
Happy366
crisheroes199
Sick156
dupreeh69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 34m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.