• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:02
CEST 02:02
KST 09:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8791 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 219

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 273 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 05 2011 01:20 GMT
#4361
Save Kav. Kill ON
Life can only kill you once.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:20 GMT
#4362
On April 05 2011 10:19 deconduo wrote:
Lanaia
Amber[LighT]
CubEdln
kevconsim
orgolove

Jackal58
Kavdragon
ilovejohn
Mr. Wiggles
deconduo
Coagulation
Eiii
tnkted

Pandain:
Insanious
Beneather:

Bold is confirmed town. Yes I included myself, deal with it. Who is the last town?

Eiii
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 05 2011 01:20 GMT
#4363
On April 05 2011 10:19 deconduo wrote:
Lanaia
Amber[LighT]
CubEdln
kevconsim
orgolove

Jackal58
Kavdragon
ilovejohn
Mr. Wiggles
deconduo
Coagulation
Eiii
tnkted

Pandain:
Insanious
Beneather:

Bold is confirmed town. Yes I included myself, deal with it. Who is the last town?


EBWOP: Assuming kav is legit.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 01:22 GMT
#4364
On April 04 2011 14:12 Kavdragon wrote:
LOLOLOLOL. I didn't die? Oh wow. What the crap? My BP works durring the day, AND BOMBS don't kill me!?

Well huh. I've been thinking I was dead for a day, and when I finally get a connection again, I'm alive.

I see no reason to hold this out any longer unless bulletproof keeps you from being lynched...0_0

Oh man, I'm going to have so many lols when you lynch me, because there's no way you're going to believe me, but meh. I'm dead in my mind anyways, so here you go: I'm bulletproof. Or at least i was, until I said that I was...

Show nested quote +
Original Message From kitaman27:
You are the Bulletproof-Bob. Your rough riding experiences during the war have sadly left you so terrified and suspicious that you have borrowed a used bulletproof jacket from your Vietnam buddy. Unfortunately, he was were shot with a cannon in the war, so there is a rather large hole in your vest. If you tell anyone about your vest, they know about the hole, and can shoot you through it.


I was going to try to breadcrumb it, but LSB said that if he saw any sort of breadcrumb he would consider it a claim, and he would remove my protection.


ANDDDDD

On April 05 2011 10:00 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Just got home, going to watch a movie in a sec, read through the thread. I thought Kav's claim was probably fake, so I switched, but now that he posted the breadcrumb I don't think he would have had the prescience to do something like that beforehand if he were scum, especially as he was under no pressure then.


I'd like to lynch Kav. He did breadcrumb. Therefore, he's lying. Please lynch him.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:23 GMT
#4365
Decon I'm not including you on my list of confirmed town at all...

My greenlist is

Lanaia
Jackal
Kav
John
Coag
Insanious
eiii
and myself

Thats 8, and I'm still not entirely sold on Eiii or insanious, I'm just trusting cube.

Seriously. Somebody do an analysis on me. Run through all of my posts through the game, and clear me so we can stop playing these stupid games.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:24 GMT
#4366
On April 05 2011 10:22 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 14:12 Kavdragon wrote:
LOLOLOLOL. I didn't die? Oh wow. What the crap? My BP works durring the day, AND BOMBS don't kill me!?

Well huh. I've been thinking I was dead for a day, and when I finally get a connection again, I'm alive.

I see no reason to hold this out any longer unless bulletproof keeps you from being lynched...0_0

Oh man, I'm going to have so many lols when you lynch me, because there's no way you're going to believe me, but meh. I'm dead in my mind anyways, so here you go: I'm bulletproof. Or at least i was, until I said that I was...

Original Message From kitaman27:
You are the Bulletproof-Bob. Your rough riding experiences during the war have sadly left you so terrified and suspicious that you have borrowed a used bulletproof jacket from your Vietnam buddy. Unfortunately, he was were shot with a cannon in the war, so there is a rather large hole in your vest. If you tell anyone about your vest, they know about the hole, and can shoot you through it.


I was going to try to breadcrumb it, but LSB said that if he saw any sort of breadcrumb he would consider it a claim, and he would remove my protection.


ANDDDDD

Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 10:00 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Just got home, going to watch a movie in a sec, read through the thread. I thought Kav's claim was probably fake, so I switched, but now that he posted the breadcrumb I don't think he would have had the prescience to do something like that beforehand if he were scum, especially as he was under no pressure then.


I'd like to lynch Kav. He did breadcrumb. Therefore, he's lying. Please lynch him.


holy shit
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:26 GMT
#4367
- Actual Confirmed Townies -
1. Jackal
2. Coag
3. ilovejonn
4. Eiii
5. Insanious
6. -maybe- Lanaia

The other two are up for grabs.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 01:26 GMT
#4368
On April 05 2011 10:24 tnkted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 10:22 Lanaia wrote:
On April 04 2011 14:12 Kavdragon wrote:
LOLOLOLOL. I didn't die? Oh wow. What the crap? My BP works durring the day, AND BOMBS don't kill me!?

Well huh. I've been thinking I was dead for a day, and when I finally get a connection again, I'm alive.

I see no reason to hold this out any longer unless bulletproof keeps you from being lynched...0_0

Oh man, I'm going to have so many lols when you lynch me, because there's no way you're going to believe me, but meh. I'm dead in my mind anyways, so here you go: I'm bulletproof. Or at least i was, until I said that I was...

Original Message From kitaman27:
You are the Bulletproof-Bob. Your rough riding experiences during the war have sadly left you so terrified and suspicious that you have borrowed a used bulletproof jacket from your Vietnam buddy. Unfortunately, he was were shot with a cannon in the war, so there is a rather large hole in your vest. If you tell anyone about your vest, they know about the hole, and can shoot you through it.


I was going to try to breadcrumb it, but LSB said that if he saw any sort of breadcrumb he would consider it a claim, and he would remove my protection.


ANDDDDD

On April 05 2011 10:00 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Just got home, going to watch a movie in a sec, read through the thread. I thought Kav's claim was probably fake, so I switched, but now that he posted the breadcrumb I don't think he would have had the prescience to do something like that beforehand if he were scum, especially as he was under no pressure then.


I'd like to lynch Kav. He did breadcrumb. Therefore, he's lying. Please lynch him.


holy shit


He woulda gone explody otherwise, no?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 01:29 GMT
#4369
yeah..
he posted a breadcrumb yet he didnt get his power taken away..
hmm
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 01:29 GMT
#4370
On April 05 2011 10:26 CubEdIn wrote:
- Actual Confirmed Townies -
1. Jackal
2. Coag
3. ilovejonn
4. Eiii
5. Insanious
6. -maybe- Lanaia

The other two are up for grabs.


May I ask, did you read GM and chaoser's pms? The redacted ruler is me. That makes me more than likely town, no?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 01:30 GMT
#4371
kings can be evil..
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 05 2011 01:30 GMT
#4372
On April 05 2011 10:30 Coagulation wrote:
kings can be evil..


lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 05 2011 01:31 GMT
#4373
On April 05 2011 10:30 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 10:30 Coagulation wrote:
kings can be evil..


lol

lol
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:34 GMT
#4374
does kav's breadcrumb there count as a breadcrumb? Should he have died in that explosion?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 01:35 GMT
#4375
LSB isnt gonna tell you that

basically would confirm him.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:35 GMT
#4376
What was the actual breadcrumb though?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 05 2011 01:36 GMT
#4377
On April 05 2011 10:34 tnkted wrote:
does kav's breadcrumb there count as a breadcrumb? Should he have died in that explosion?

Which breadcrumb? No.



Once I hit a year I'm coming back and reporting you all.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:36 GMT
#4378
Because it's obvious that many of us didn't see it, in which case it would not be considered as such.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 01:36 GMT
#4379
I can do it for you LSB
who do you want reported?
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 05 2011 01:37 GMT
#4380
On April 05 2011 10:30 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 10:30 Coagulation wrote:
kings can be evil..


lol

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings84
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 833
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift6263
JimRising 823
Other Games
summit1g10060
FrodaN3097
C9.Mang0243
KnowMe146
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP92
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 58m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 58m
Replay Cast
22h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.