• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:21
CEST 06:21
KST 13:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8880 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 220

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 218 219 220 221 222 273 Next
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 05 2011 01:37 GMT
#4381
wtf i thought LSB was from 2008 or something.. time travel
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 01:37 GMT
#4382
To: Lanaia
Subject: FOR THE KING!!
Date: 3/27/11 14:16
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=200702&currentpage=90#1784

Hey lanaia, so I just wrote a post that you can use to prove that you are the TRUE king combined with this PM if I die. I think I've stated enough/referenced in thread and in previous games that I know my anime.

Yo --> YOH
crap --> boro boro -> HORO HORO
chocolate --> CHOCO LOVE
Vinegar --> ACID --> LSD --> LYSERG DIETHEL

All of them are references to Shaman KING characters. Just like you are the KING. (Queen)

Post this and reference my post, match the times too (they should be close enough) and hopefully town will believe you.


He was part of a town PM circle, as was I.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 05 2011 01:37 GMT
#4383
It was just Jk, (referring to the massive spam)
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 05 2011 01:38 GMT
#4384
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 01:39 GMT
#4385
Reporting all spammers now
and adding "BY LSB's REQUEST" TO ALL REPORTS.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 05 2011 01:41 GMT
#4386
You do know this game would be really hard to host if everyone has a two-day ban right?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:41 GMT
#4387
lol @ chaoser's complicated gimmiks.

I'll lol so much if assassin takes out lanaia and wins the game tonight.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 05 2011 01:42 GMT
#4388
[Ouija Board Message]
Dead people need to stop posting in this thread and join me in the damn graveyard.
[/Ouija Board Message]
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 01:42 GMT
#4389
On April 05 2011 10:36 CubEdIn wrote:
Because it's obvious that many of us didn't see it, in which case it would not be considered as such.


I quoted where he lied.

Here is his crumb:
On March 28 2011 12:31 Kavdragon wrote:
Right, just got back online. I've not read up yet, but I took a hit last night.


Why is ON NOT voting for Kav when he could be lynched? He should be against his own lynch.

Black is obviously trying to save Kav. Perhaps he controls the KP or something.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 05 2011 01:42 GMT
#4390
On April 05 2011 10:41 CubEdIn wrote:
lol @ chaoser's complicated gimmiks.

I'll lol so much if assassin takes out lanaia and wins the game tonight.


Son, GM and I got back up plans after back up plans. Even when we dead, we help town win yo yo. Scum can't keep us down!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 05 2011 01:42 GMT
#4391
so what am i doing with my bombs again? putting it on red/black? I have them on Orgolove and kevconsim right now which I assume are two reds. Is Mr.Wiggles a black?
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 01:43 GMT
#4392
On April 05 2011 10:42 GGQ wrote:
[Ouija Board Message]
Dead people need to stop posting in this thread and join me in the damn graveyard.
[/Ouija Board Message]


We should make a thread called the graveyard for dead people to spam in.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 01:43 GMT
#4393
WHY THE FUCK IS ON VOTING FOR CUBED?
What is going on here, guys?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 01:44 GMT
#4394
On April 05 2011 10:42 ilovejonn wrote:
so what am i doing with my bombs again? putting it on red/black? I have them on Orgolove and kevconsim right now which I assume are two reds. Is Mr.Wiggles a black?


Well, you can't kill blacks, so...
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 01:44 GMT
#4395
On April 05 2011 10:43 Lanaia wrote:
WHY THE FUCK IS ON VOTING FOR CUBED?
What is going on here, guys?


we should find out soon enough
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:46 GMT
#4396
It's our secret lair-2 role.

If we manage to switch votes from a confirmed black to one of us during night 4 and we vote for eachother then we morph into an archon and score a field goal.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 05 2011 01:46 GMT
#4397
On April 05 2011 10:44 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 10:42 ilovejonn wrote:
so what am i doing with my bombs again? putting it on red/black? I have them on Orgolove and kevconsim right now which I assume are two reds. Is Mr.Wiggles a black?


Well, you can't kill blacks, so...

Actually I can if I stack 2 bombs on them. I confirmed that before but got lost in spam. Therefore I just need to know a confirmed black.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:48 GMT
#4398
@ jonn: you should totally place bombs on red/possible black. I'd say wiggles or kev are both ok. Your choice.

The reason for that being that if you die, the black will only need ONE kp to die (bomb is kp modifier, so it will go through BP if an additional KP is used).
So that will make both teams fear you. Unless you hit 2 reds, which is also ok.

Just don't hit a townie.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:48 GMT
#4399
On April 05 2011 10:39 OriginalName wrote:
##unvote
##Vote CubEdIn




Hrm?

Also, Kav has the two confirmed reds still voting for him. Coincidence?

Welcome to town Kav.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 05 2011 01:48 GMT
#4400
On April 05 2011 10:46 CubEdIn wrote:
It's our secret lair-2 role.

If we manage to switch votes from a confirmed black to one of us during night 4 and we vote for eachother then we morph into an archon and Nuke the universe.


Fixed.
Prev 1 218 219 220 221 222 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 190
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1491
910 89
NotJumperer 74
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Noble 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
febbydoto16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox399
Mew2King91
Other Games
summit1g8037
Coldzera 734
JimRising 637
C9.Mang0332
WinterStarcraft331
PiGStarcraft280
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1013
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• practicex 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota237
League of Legends
• Lourlo979
• Rush789
• Stunt179
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 40m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 40m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 40m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.