• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:17
CEST 02:17
KST 09:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8454 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 218

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 216 217 218 219 220 273 Next
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 00:48 GMT
#4341
I said I would if it comes down to it. Still 1h10m left tho.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 00:50 GMT
#4342
do it cubed
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 05 2011 00:51 GMT
#4343
On April 05 2011 09:39 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 09:36 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 05 2011 09:25 CubEdIn wrote:
I've gone out of my way to explain why trading town (jonn) for scum is a stupid idea several times.

LET SCUMS DEAL WITH IT.
1. They have to waste KP on him and/or Role-Block.
2. This is nothing but beneficial to town.
3. Reds are gonna die anyway.

In my eyes, only a black would want us to lynch a townie, so they can use their KPs on other targets. I mean, fuck, if I was black there'd be nothing better than two of my enemies to go down in one lynch in this scenario, am I right?!
The fact that you're advocating this, alone, makes you 100% black in my eyes.
Please tell me the BENEFIT of trading jonn for scum tonight. Please do!

And again, you don't really have to convince me, convince anyone else.
I'll believe you're town when you flip. I promise.


Point conceded. If you are 100% sure that I'm black, than yes. You are correct. However, if you have any doubt that I'm black (there should be, cause I'm not) the safer path is to lynch ilovejohn. I just wish the rest of the town saw this/didn't owe you favors.

Oh, and look: You're own plan to check role PM's?


On April 01 2011 18:51 Kavdragon wrote:
Your the you that.
used your redacted.

5,10,15,20,
25,30,35 respectively.


Original Message From kitaman27:
You are the Bulletproof-Bob. Your rough riding experiences during the war have sadly left you so terrified and suspicious that you have borrowed a used bulletproof jacket from your Vietnam buddy. Unfortunately, he was were shot with a cannon in the war, so there is a rather large hole in your vest. If you tell anyone about your vest, they know about the hole, and can shoot you through it.


If I had this roleclaim set up earlier, why wouldn't I have claimed it?


Fuck me.

Switching to ON


same
:3
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 00:52 GMT
#4344
no!

my cop persona won't let me.

Why now though? 1h left!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 05 2011 00:52 GMT
#4345
On April 05 2011 09:52 CubEdIn wrote:
no!

my cop persona won't let me.

Why now though? 1h left!


Thanks Cubed
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 05 2011 00:54 GMT
#4346
Fuck, I can't believe I missed that.

Everyone needs to stop voting john and kav, and switch to OriginalName ASAP
:3
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 00:54 GMT
#4347
missed what?
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 00:55 GMT
#4348
the role pm thing i presume.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 05 2011 00:55 GMT
#4349
I forgot completely that he claimed those words were in his role earlier.
:3
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 00:56 GMT
#4350
yeah
looks alot like tackster before he got lynched.. so..
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 05 2011 00:59 GMT
#4351
ILJ - Put both your bombs on Mr. Wiggles. That should get their complete and undivided attention.
Life can only kill you once.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 05 2011 01:00 GMT
#4352
Just got home, going to watch a movie in a sec, read through the thread. I thought Kav's claim was probably fake, so I switched, but now that he posted the breadcrumb I don't think he would have had the prescience to do something like that beforehand if he were scum, especially as he was under no pressure then.

Switching to ON.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 05 2011 01:00 GMT
#4353
Before I go, why put bombs on me?
you gotta dance
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:05 GMT
#4354
Just got back. Night class got out like 45 minutes early! Professor was sick. Yay me!

Just caught up. Switching to ON. Kav if you're fooling us... well played sir, very well played.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:08 GMT
#4355
Hey mafia:

If ON is one of you, now would be a good time to say so.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 05 2011 01:09 GMT
#4356
On April 05 2011 10:00 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Before I go, why put bombs on me?

I like you. I know you'll love them and feed them and care for them.
Life can only kill you once.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:11 GMT
#4357
One bomb would do IMO, it would give mafia a chance to take him out with one KP (since they'd know it's not one of them), and we would still have 1 bomb for a confirmed scum.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:17 GMT
#4358
45 minutes. Whats our plan for tonight?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 05 2011 01:19 GMT
#4359
Lanaia
Amber[LighT]
CubEdln
kevconsim
orgolove

Jackal58
Kavdragon
ilovejohn
Mr. Wiggles
deconduo
Coagulation
Eiii
tnkted

Pandain:
Insanious
Beneather:

Bold is confirmed town. Yes I included myself, deal with it. Who is the last town?
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 01:19 GMT
#4360
We'll discuss it after the lynch.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Prev 1 216 217 218 219 220 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft488
Nina 165
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13604
Hyuk 48
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm199
League of Legends
Doublelift4608
Other Games
summit1g9836
FrodaN3137
JimRising 560
KnowMe197
ViBE115
ArmadaUGS103
Mew2King66
Trikslyr30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1267
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 43m
INu's Battles
11h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 43m
Replay Cast
22h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.