• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9787 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 217

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 215 216 217 218 219 273 Next
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 05 2011 00:19 GMT
#4321
"You gave us CLEAR signs of black:"
- way less chatty than normal

Did I mention that I have to walk to a library to post anything?

- described as "pro-town, but with an alternate win condition" by bum

Did Bum ever do any analysis? No. He was basing that off of my low activity, (explained above), and the fact that the mafia suspected me.

- survived shot + bomb

Yes, because I'm bullet proof.

- claimed bulletproof, which is the only possible way you're not black, big freaking coincidence

Not a coincidence. Look:

I got the attention of the town, in order to draw a hit on me.
I got hit, but didn't die. This aroused mafia's + Bum's suspicion that I'm Black.
Mafia say that they think I'm black to town. Kenpachi bombs me off of this.
People say I'm black because I survived.

See? You have it backwards. The reason why I've attracted all this attention, the bombs and the mafia shots, was because I was BP from the beginning. The fact that i'm BP is what caused all the events to happen. I didn't claim BP because they all happened.

Even now, when I ask you to lynch ilovejohn, something that would kill me AND a scum, you won'e accept it. I'm sad, CubEdIn. You had great plans and good advice, but you can't see this.

LSB, I told you this role was broken. To be fair, it wasn't for the reasons I had thought, but still. It's broken.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 05 2011 00:22 GMT
#4322
On April 05 2011 09:08 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 08:56 Kavdragon wrote:
Look: If you are set on me needing to die, just kill me with ilovejohn's bomb. That way we get a scum off this lynch, instead of nothing. I'm not going to sit around while you ruin the town's chances for survival. If you won't submit, and are set on me dieing, then fine. Kill me. But don't waste the whole lynch!


Lol.

I'd rather lose a town, then 2 towns and a red.

Don't worry, the reds will die in numbers tonight, due to hatters, blacks, and vigi.
Why trade a townie for a red now, when blacks will have to waste a KP or RB on him during the night? And said red will die as a result anyway.


No, if ilovejohn dies tonight, you can bet that he'll be roleblocked. You wonder why there's no one other than jackal sticking up for me? Cause you're doing exactly what the scum want.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 05 2011 00:22 GMT
#4323
On April 05 2011 09:06 CubEdIn wrote:
They asked us to shoot Kev with our RPG last night, so after they shot him, obviously.

And as much as I'd like to cave in and say, you're right, I'm not basing this on possibilities alone.
You gave us CLEAR signs of black:
- way less chatty than normal
- described as "pro-town, but with an alternate win condition" by bum
- survived shot + bomb
- claimed bulletproof, which is the only possible way you're not black, big freaking coincidence

At this point, I'd rather lynch a townie with a 80% shot that he's black (and I'm being indulgent here, I actually am about 95% sure that you are black) than a 50-50 between black/mafia.

Frankly, it's just too much to ignore. If you convince everyone else to vote for ON, I'll switch my vote just to make sure that we're making the lynch as one-sided as possible.

But let me say this again:
I believe you are black.
That's not gonna change until you flip.
I had this feeling way before you survived the bomb, and so did bum.

I don't want to change my vote. I don't trust you. If the lynch was mine alone, you'd be long dead.

Alright man. If you are that positive I'll put my vote back on him.
I just want to point out that 3 names that have been raised as possible blacks are the only ones still voting for ILJ.
Life can only kill you once.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 05 2011 00:24 GMT
#4324
It would be nice if you guys made up your minds on who to lynch. If theres any ambiguity the blacks will rape us with vote manips
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 00:25 GMT
#4325
I've gone out of my way to explain why trading town (jonn) for scum is a stupid idea several times.

LET SCUMS DEAL WITH IT.
1. They have to waste KP on him and/or Role-Block.
2. This is nothing but beneficial to town.
3. Reds are gonna die anyway.

In my eyes, only a black would want us to lynch a townie, so they can use their KPs on other targets. I mean, fuck, if I was black there'd be nothing better than two of my enemies to go down in one lynch in this scenario, am I right?!
The fact that you're advocating this, alone, makes you 100% black in my eyes.
Please tell me the BENEFIT of trading jonn for scum tonight. Please do!

And again, you don't really have to convince me, convince anyone else.
I'll believe you're town when you flip. I promise.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 00:26 GMT
#4326
*everyone else.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 05 2011 00:27 GMT
#4327
On April 05 2011 09:24 deconduo wrote:
It would be nice if you guys made up your minds on who to lynch. If theres any ambiguity the blacks will rape us with vote manips


Oh lol. You are so scummy Decon: If blacks have vote manipulation powers, they'd have won already. They won the black market, and we KNOW that there was at least 20mill in there, for them to have bought out the BM. Votes cost .5 mill, which means that they would be able to out vote the entire town for something like 4 days.

In addition, if the vote is not close, then the list cannot be analysed. CubEdIn of all people should know this. He was the first to point out that a completely one sided vote leaves no clues as to who wanted what.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 00:28 GMT
#4328
On April 05 2011 09:22 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 09:08 CubEdIn wrote:
On April 05 2011 08:56 Kavdragon wrote:
Look: If you are set on me needing to die, just kill me with ilovejohn's bomb. That way we get a scum off this lynch, instead of nothing. I'm not going to sit around while you ruin the town's chances for survival. If you won't submit, and are set on me dieing, then fine. Kill me. But don't waste the whole lynch!


Lol.

I'd rather lose a town, then 2 towns and a red.

Don't worry, the reds will die in numbers tonight, due to hatters, blacks, and vigi.
Why trade a townie for a red now, when blacks will have to waste a KP or RB on him during the night? And said red will die as a result anyway.


No, if ilovejohn dies tonight, you can bet that he'll be roleblocked. You wonder why there's no one other than jackal sticking up for me? Cause you're doing exactly what the scum want.


Let them waste roleblock on him, instead of role-blocking:
- medic
- vigilante
- dt
- bus driver (this is a maybe)

I'd be more than happy to see all these 4 roles take full effect during the night while they're worried about RBing a hatter.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 05 2011 00:31 GMT
#4329
On April 05 2011 09:27 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 09:24 deconduo wrote:
It would be nice if you guys made up your minds on who to lynch. If theres any ambiguity the blacks will rape us with vote manips


Oh lol. You are so scummy Decon: If blacks have vote manipulation powers, they'd have won already. They won the black market, and we KNOW that there was at least 20mill in there, for them to have bought out the BM. Votes cost .5 mill, which means that they would be able to out vote the entire town for something like 4 days.

In addition, if the vote is not close, then the list cannot be analysed. CubEdIn of all people should know this. He was the first to point out that a completely one sided vote leaves no clues as to who wanted what.


You see if you were town this is the wrong reaction. Cya.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 00:35 GMT
#4330
Look, Kav, it's easy.

I already told you I'm not gonna change my mind. But I will vote for the majority.
So stop arguing with me and take it up with the other 8 people voting for you.
I don't want or need support from Coag and Jackal and the other confirmed townies. If they believe you're not black, they can feel free to change votes. I promise I won't say "I told you so!!" at the end if they miss-lynch.

I explained why I placed my vote where it as and why trading jonn is bad.
Convince town and walk free. I'll stop posting for 1h or so.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 05 2011 00:36 GMT
#4331
On April 05 2011 09:25 CubEdIn wrote:
I've gone out of my way to explain why trading town (jonn) for scum is a stupid idea several times.

LET SCUMS DEAL WITH IT.
1. They have to waste KP on him and/or Role-Block.
2. This is nothing but beneficial to town.
3. Reds are gonna die anyway.

In my eyes, only a black would want us to lynch a townie, so they can use their KPs on other targets. I mean, fuck, if I was black there'd be nothing better than two of my enemies to go down in one lynch in this scenario, am I right?!
The fact that you're advocating this, alone, makes you 100% black in my eyes.
Please tell me the BENEFIT of trading jonn for scum tonight. Please do!

And again, you don't really have to convince me, convince anyone else.
I'll believe you're town when you flip. I promise.


Point conceded. If you are 100% sure that I'm black, than yes. You are correct. However, if you have any doubt that I'm black (there should be, cause I'm not) the safer path is to lynch ilovejohn. I just wish the rest of the town saw this/didn't owe you favors.

Oh, and look: You're own plan to check role PM's?


On April 01 2011 18:51 Kavdragon wrote:
Your the you that.
used your redacted.

5,10,15,20,
25,30,35 respectively.


Original Message From kitaman27:
You are the Bulletproof-Bob. Your rough riding experiences during the war have sadly left you so terrified and suspicious that you have borrowed a used bulletproof jacket from your Vietnam buddy. Unfortunately, he was were shot with a cannon in the war, so there is a rather large hole in your vest. If you tell anyone about your vest, they know about the hole, and can shoot you through it.


If I had this roleclaim set up earlier, why wouldn't I have claimed it?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 05 2011 00:39 GMT
#4332
On April 05 2011 09:36 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 09:25 CubEdIn wrote:
I've gone out of my way to explain why trading town (jonn) for scum is a stupid idea several times.

LET SCUMS DEAL WITH IT.
1. They have to waste KP on him and/or Role-Block.
2. This is nothing but beneficial to town.
3. Reds are gonna die anyway.

In my eyes, only a black would want us to lynch a townie, so they can use their KPs on other targets. I mean, fuck, if I was black there'd be nothing better than two of my enemies to go down in one lynch in this scenario, am I right?!
The fact that you're advocating this, alone, makes you 100% black in my eyes.
Please tell me the BENEFIT of trading jonn for scum tonight. Please do!

And again, you don't really have to convince me, convince anyone else.
I'll believe you're town when you flip. I promise.


Point conceded. If you are 100% sure that I'm black, than yes. You are correct. However, if you have any doubt that I'm black (there should be, cause I'm not) the safer path is to lynch ilovejohn. I just wish the rest of the town saw this/didn't owe you favors.

Oh, and look: You're own plan to check role PM's?


Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 18:51 Kavdragon wrote:
Your the you that.
used your redacted.

5,10,15,20,
25,30,35 respectively.


Show nested quote +
Original Message From kitaman27:
You are the Bulletproof-Bob. Your rough riding experiences during the war have sadly left you so terrified and suspicious that you have borrowed a used bulletproof jacket from your Vietnam buddy. Unfortunately, he was were shot with a cannon in the war, so there is a rather large hole in your vest. If you tell anyone about your vest, they know about the hole, and can shoot you through it.


If I had this roleclaim set up earlier, why wouldn't I have claimed it?


Fuck me.

Switching to ON
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 00:40 GMT
#4333
Because you're smart.

Town: please don't vote for Kav because you owe me, vote for who you think is black.

But please don't vote for jonn lol.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 05 2011 00:42 GMT
#4334
On April 05 2011 09:40 CubEdIn wrote:
Because you're smart.

Town: please don't vote for Kav because you owe me, vote for who you think is black.

But please don't vote for jonn lol.


I highly doubt he's THAT good. 4 days in advance? I had my doubts before but this is pretty solid.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 05 2011 00:42 GMT
#4335
On April 05 2011 09:36 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 09:25 CubEdIn wrote:
I've gone out of my way to explain why trading town (jonn) for scum is a stupid idea several times.

LET SCUMS DEAL WITH IT.
1. They have to waste KP on him and/or Role-Block.
2. This is nothing but beneficial to town.
3. Reds are gonna die anyway.

In my eyes, only a black would want us to lynch a townie, so they can use their KPs on other targets. I mean, fuck, if I was black there'd be nothing better than two of my enemies to go down in one lynch in this scenario, am I right?!
The fact that you're advocating this, alone, makes you 100% black in my eyes.
Please tell me the BENEFIT of trading jonn for scum tonight. Please do!

And again, you don't really have to convince me, convince anyone else.
I'll believe you're town when you flip. I promise.


Point conceded. If you are 100% sure that I'm black, than yes. You are correct. However, if you have any doubt that I'm black (there should be, cause I'm not) the safer path is to lynch ilovejohn. I just wish the rest of the town saw this/didn't owe you favors.

Oh, and look: You're own plan to check role PM's?


Show nested quote +
On April 01 2011 18:51 Kavdragon wrote:
Your the you that.
used your redacted.

5,10,15,20,
25,30,35 respectively.


Show nested quote +
Original Message From kitaman27:
You are the Bulletproof-Bob. Your rough riding experiences during the war have sadly left you so terrified and suspicious that you have borrowed a used bulletproof jacket from your Vietnam buddy. Unfortunately, he was were shot with a cannon in the war, so there is a rather large hole in your vest. If you tell anyone about your vest, they know about the hole, and can shoot you through it.


If I had this roleclaim set up earlier, why wouldn't I have claimed it?

Actually if you are what you say you are the safest route is to lynch OriginalName.
Life can only kill you once.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 00:44 GMT
#4336
changed vote to OriginalName

you better be fucking town kav.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 05 2011 00:44 GMT
#4337
On April 05 2011 09:42 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 09:36 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 05 2011 09:25 CubEdIn wrote:
I've gone out of my way to explain why trading town (jonn) for scum is a stupid idea several times.

LET SCUMS DEAL WITH IT.
1. They have to waste KP on him and/or Role-Block.
2. This is nothing but beneficial to town.
3. Reds are gonna die anyway.

In my eyes, only a black would want us to lynch a townie, so they can use their KPs on other targets. I mean, fuck, if I was black there'd be nothing better than two of my enemies to go down in one lynch in this scenario, am I right?!
The fact that you're advocating this, alone, makes you 100% black in my eyes.
Please tell me the BENEFIT of trading jonn for scum tonight. Please do!

And again, you don't really have to convince me, convince anyone else.
I'll believe you're town when you flip. I promise.


Point conceded. If you are 100% sure that I'm black, than yes. You are correct. However, if you have any doubt that I'm black (there should be, cause I'm not) the safer path is to lynch ilovejohn. I just wish the rest of the town saw this/didn't owe you favors.

Oh, and look: You're own plan to check role PM's?


On April 01 2011 18:51 Kavdragon wrote:
Your the you that.
used your redacted.

5,10,15,20,
25,30,35 respectively.


Original Message From kitaman27:
You are the Bulletproof-Bob. Your rough riding experiences during the war have sadly left you so terrified and suspicious that you have borrowed a used bulletproof jacket from your Vietnam buddy. Unfortunately, he was were shot with a cannon in the war, so there is a rather large hole in your vest. If you tell anyone about your vest, they know about the hole, and can shoot you through it.


If I had this roleclaim set up earlier, why wouldn't I have claimed it?

Actually if you are what you say you are the safest route is to lynch OriginalName.


You guys are so full of it. Why lynch me over the guy who i dunno has been not only SHOT but BOMBED. Like seriously? This guy is obvscum.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 00:46 GMT
#4338
OriginalName
no one wants to get lynched
its not personal
just try to be more pro town with analysis next time.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 00:47 GMT
#4339
CubEdIn you should switch to ON as well to keep votes one sided
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 05 2011 00:47 GMT
#4340
If you are not CubEdIn, read over my arguments on the last few pages.

Every post that I have made has been trying to put me in as much of a pro-town light as possible. My actions are those of a townie who has been trying to draw hits. Not a black, who should be trying to avoid being shot.

OriginalName is a MUCH better lynch. Read my analysis of him. It is CLEAR that he is BLACK. Not just that he is scum.


Which of us two would you rather lynch? The guy who was unanimously dog-piled with votes, who has played a helpful role in the town, or the guy who is lurking, not helping, and otherwise being really unhelpful. The choice is obvious.


If you are that concerned with killing me, or if you still think that there is a chance that im black, put me into the ring, and have me lynched. Insanious is town, and beneather will follow your vote. Killing a black right now won't lower thier KP, so putting me in the ring if I'm black doesn't hurt the town at all.

Who else would you put in? OriginalName? Would you deley the lurker's exicution in order to kill the active person faster? No! Lynch Original name, put me in the arena!
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Prev 1 215 216 217 218 219 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem485
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 485
IndyStarCraft 214
Railgan 79
BRAT_OK 62
JuggernautJason4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16898
BeSt 399
Soma 192
Mini 145
Dewaltoss 121
Mind 95
hero 71
Zeus 45
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 24
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
NaDa 20
Rock 19
PianO 15
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5471
qojqva2877
Dendi1543
420jenkins469
Counter-Strike
fl0m3990
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4610
Khaldor1314
Liquid`Hasu1131
MindelVK8
Other Games
FrodaN1647
B2W.Neo808
byalli451
Hui .174
ArmadaUGS159
QueenE85
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
StarCraft 2
angryscii 6
Other Games
BasetradeTV0
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 29
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 44
• blackmanpl 19
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3867
League of Legends
• Nemesis2492
Other Games
• imaqtpie621
• Shiphtur250
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 9m
Replay Cast
5h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 9m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
17h 9m
Monday Night Weeklies
22h 9m
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 17h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.