• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7714 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 215

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 217 273 Next
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 21:05 GMT
#4281
On April 05 2011 06:00 Lemonwalrus wrote:
/spirit voice or whatever it was that GMarshal said.


UNSCARIEST GHOST EVER?
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 04 2011 21:05 GMT
#4282
On April 05 2011 06:05 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 06:00 Lemonwalrus wrote:
/spirit voice or whatever it was that GMarshal said.


UNSCARIEST GHOST EVER?

boo!
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 21:07 GMT
#4283
Damn, it's like the majority of this thread has died or something. Where's deconduo?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 21:13 GMT
#4284
On April 05 2011 06:02 CubEdIn wrote:
Oh, right. o_o

iGrok went to fondle chaoser's corpse and that's when he got violated.
My bad.

@Lemonwalrus: usually, yes.
@Jackal: I agree, but we don't know if ON is black or red. He can be either, and hitting red is nowhere near as good as hitting black.

Hitting Black A+
Hitting Red C-
Hitting Town Fail.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 21:15 GMT
#4285
Kav 50-50 Black or town
ON 100% scum. 50-50 Black or Red.
Would be nice if Orgolove the disgruntled or Amber[light] the bemused would show up and throw him under the appropriate bus for us.
Life can only kill you once.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 21:21 GMT
#4286
On April 05 2011 06:15 Jackal58 wrote:
Kav 50-50 Black or town
ON 100% scum. 50-50 Black or Red.
Would be nice if Orgolove the disgruntled or Amber[light] the bemused would show up and throw him under the appropriate bus for us.


Quite indeed. It would be nice.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 21:36 GMT
#4287
Yeah but mafia weren't very good with reads so far. I think they shot kav once and deducted he is black.

But see, we have people who can take out reds at night: hatter, guy with gun, and maybe more. So I think it's worth risking the lynch rather than going for a safe red.

Hey, mafia scum, you guys want blacks hanged right? Tell orgolove to tell us who isn't scum, and you'd want hanged, other than kav.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
April 04 2011 21:37 GMT
#4288
On April 04 2011 21:42 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 20:52 CubEdIn wrote:
If I were to guess I'd put deconduo on a fake claim. It's easy to be a vet when you're bulletproof AM I RITE?

But that means that:

1. Pandain has to DIE in arena game.
2. Wiggles is scum (but he doesn't show it, I just went over his posts, other than the fact that he's been kinda-ignoring Kav's scumminess)


Obviously you also didn't read my role claim....


Regardless, kav still needs to die. That roleclaim is far too convenient. I also feel there would be something in it about being rolechecked, as that would affect his BPness.

On top of that, Pandain needs to die. Everyone has forgotten that he replaced RoL and he's just lurked since he stepped in. As insanious is pretty much confirmed, it makes sense for Beneatherbot (if he's town) to vote for Pandain right?


Haha broski, bit hasty there?
I've been gone for Youth in Government for the weekend, and sure as hell ain't gonna analyze anyone when everyone has like 50000000000 posts.
Plus so much latin I have to do
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
April 04 2011 21:41 GMT
#4289
@kav, awnsered before

@lemon, nope
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 22:06 GMT
#4290
Ok guys I'm going to be afk until after day flips. My vote is on kav at this point, although I'm not convinced anymore that hes black, hes still the best shot that we got. If he isn't black then decon is. Me and him are the only two unconfirmed townies at this point, and I know that I am not black.

While I'm gone people should go through decon's posts. if his posts were generally helpful during the early part of the game but tapered off until now, you guys should switch your votes. If they weren't, and hes been lurking all game, hes probably red and we should stick with kav.

GL guys!
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 04 2011 22:42 GMT
#4291
On April 05 2011 06:37 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 21:42 deconduo wrote:
On April 04 2011 20:52 CubEdIn wrote:
If I were to guess I'd put deconduo on a fake claim. It's easy to be a vet when you're bulletproof AM I RITE?

But that means that:

1. Pandain has to DIE in arena game.
2. Wiggles is scum (but he doesn't show it, I just went over his posts, other than the fact that he's been kinda-ignoring Kav's scumminess)


Obviously you also didn't read my role claim....


Regardless, kav still needs to die. That roleclaim is far too convenient. I also feel there would be something in it about being rolechecked, as that would affect his BPness.

On top of that, Pandain needs to die. Everyone has forgotten that he replaced RoL and he's just lurked since he stepped in. As insanious is pretty much confirmed, it makes sense for Beneatherbot (if he's town) to vote for Pandain right?


Haha broski, bit hasty there?
I've been gone for Youth in Government for the weekend, and sure as hell ain't gonna analyze anyone when everyone has like 50000000000 posts.
Plus so much latin I have to do


Why did you replace if you aren't willing to do any work to help us catch scum? You wouldn't. So why aren't you helping? Because you are scum. However...

Guys, what do we think about Beneather? It's possible that he's black. The first thing that his clues reminded me of was a BPV, but that might have been because i was wearing one, and so it was in my mind. There are a few things that don't quite work out, like a BPV being comfortable, but I'd be interested in hearing what your thoughts are on the matter.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 04 2011 22:44 GMT
#4292
Beneather was modconfirmed no?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 22:46 GMT
#4293
On April 05 2011 06:37 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 21:42 deconduo wrote:
On April 04 2011 20:52 CubEdIn wrote:
If I were to guess I'd put deconduo on a fake claim. It's easy to be a vet when you're bulletproof AM I RITE?

But that means that:

1. Pandain has to DIE in arena game.
2. Wiggles is scum (but he doesn't show it, I just went over his posts, other than the fact that he's been kinda-ignoring Kav's scumminess)


Obviously you also didn't read my role claim....


Regardless, kav still needs to die. That roleclaim is far too convenient. I also feel there would be something in it about being rolechecked, as that would affect his BPness.

On top of that, Pandain needs to die. Everyone has forgotten that he replaced RoL and he's just lurked since he stepped in. As insanious is pretty much confirmed, it makes sense for Beneatherbot (if he's town) to vote for Pandain right?


Haha broski, bit hasty there?
I've been gone for Youth in Government for the weekend, and sure as hell ain't gonna analyze anyone when everyone has like 50000000000 posts.
Plus so much latin I have to do

Life can only kill you once.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 22:46 GMT
#4294
no he was modkilled maybe
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 04 2011 22:46 GMT
#4295
oh i forgot my spectral voice
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 04 2011 22:46 GMT
#4296
I still don't understand why we're moving off kav-- his claim of 'vet but if I tell any of you I'm a vet then I'm not vet anymore' is way too convenient of an excuse. I'll look closer at ON I guess.
:3
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 22:46 GMT
#4297
That's reason enough to lynch you right there
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 22:48 GMT
#4298
On April 05 2011 07:46 Eiii wrote:
I still don't understand why we're moving off kav-- his claim of 'vet but if I tell any of you I'm a vet then I'm not vet anymore' is way too convenient of an excuse. I'll look closer at ON I guess.

Not Vet. Bullet Proof Bill. If he claimed vet there would be no questions.

Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 22:51 GMT
#4299
Red team - Do you want a very slim chance to win? Help us out. We are making you an offer you can't refuse. Plus you're, ya know, scummy.
Life can only kill you once.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 22:52 GMT
#4300
On April 05 2011 07:51 Jackal58 wrote:
Red team - Do you want a very slim chance to win? Help us out. We are making you an offer you can't refuse. Plus you're, ya know, scummy.


SCUM SLIP?
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 217 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 536
BRAT_OK 52
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31430
Bisu 2703
Shuttle 1714
Hyuk 1027
EffOrt 817
Mini 786
Larva 413
Soma 383
ZerO 234
firebathero 225
[ Show more ]
hero 136
Sexy 58
sorry 50
Mong 44
PianO 44
Hyun 43
Pusan 36
Trap 36
ToSsGirL 32
Killer 25
Terrorterran 18
zelot 15
JulyZerg 14
Rock 13
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9818
qojqva1675
Dendi977
Counter-Strike
fl0m2744
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1460
crisheroes1097
Liquid`Hasu625
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo990
Beastyqt658
FrodaN462
Mlord366
Hui .226
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX163
ArmadaUGS128
KnowMe119
Mew2King75
Trikslyr25
CosmosSc2 16
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• StrangeGG 35
• mYiSmile125
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7976
League of Legends
• Jankos1855
Other Games
• Shiphtur253
• WagamamaTV199
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h
INu's Battles
20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
23h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.