• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:58
CEST 17:58
KST 00:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7668 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 214

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 273 Next
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 16:45 GMT
#4261
On April 05 2011 01:44 tnkted wrote:
Oh wait, i counted that wrong. I was counting cube as a blue.

Nevermind, that's our list there. My personal list of scum incoming


If you count Kav as black, you're missing a red.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 16:49 GMT
#4262
On April 04 2011 04:00 tnkted wrote:
Player List

1. RebirthOfLeGenD Pandain (replacement)
2. Jackal58
3. OriginalName
4. Kenpachi Day 4 Suicide
5. deconduo
6. Kavdragon
7. darmousseh Day 1 lynch
8. bumatlarge Night 3 Kill
9. GMarshal Night 1 Kill
10. Coagulation
11. orgolove
12. chaoser Night 2 Kill
13. Meapak_Ziphh Night 3 Kill
14. annul Night 1 Kill
15. kevconsim
16. Mr. Wiggles
17. CubEdIn
18.GGQ Night 3 Kill
19. ilovejonn
20. Amber[LighT]
21. BrownBear Day 3 Kill
22. Lemonwalrus Day 3 Lynch
23. Rean Night 2 Kill
24. tnkted
25. Tackster Day 2 Lynch
26. Lanaia
27. iGrok Night 2 Kill
29. Insanious
30. Eiii

Bots:
1. LSB Banking
2. Beneather

There are currently 16 players remaining.

There are currently 8 Townies remaining.
There are currently 1 Police remaining.
There are currently 4 Mafia remaining.
There are currently 3 Third party remaining.

Current Mafia KP is 1
Current Third Party KP is 1
Current Police Force KP is 0
Current Town KP is 1



My personal list of suspects:
Mafia
1. RoL/Pandain
2. OriginalName
3. Orgolove (self-confirmed)
4. Amber[LighT]

Black
1. Kavdragon
2. kevconsim
3. Mr. Wiggles


If Kav flips black I'm willing to switch in decon. Thoughts?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 04 2011 16:51 GMT
#4263
The reason I've not been as outspoke as I've wanted to be is my current RL situation. I told LSB about this before the game, and he even posted the PM. Still, I will reiterate:

I've been moving to a new house, and haven't set up the ISP for it. The only way I can post at all is by walking to a library near by, and even then, that library has a limit of one hour of internet per user. (Though I stretch that by logging off when I'm writing responses.)

I'm honestly sorry that I wasn't able to contribute as much as I did in XXXVI, but you will remember that I was the mayor, and mayors need to stay really active. When I have contributed it's been good contribution. I should be able to post a bit more today because I'm back in school (as of today) so I have internet till around 3:30. I'll probably go to the library for the lynch too.

I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 16:57 GMT
#4264
On April 05 2011 01:38 CubEdIn wrote:
What about the bomb?

You can't explain that!

Bullet proof is apparently bomb proof as well. Blacks are bullet proof. Yet apparently bombproof as well. Takes a bomb and a bullet or two bombs or a couple RPGs to kill them.
Are the mechanics of Kavs claimed role the same as Blacks? I don't know.
But what gets me is the part about there being a hole in his vest. And once he claims he's just another townie. Why the fuck would you make up that to put in a fake role claim? That's got LSB all over it.
Life can only kill you once.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 04 2011 17:15 GMT
#4265
On April 05 2011 01:38 CubEdIn wrote:
What about the bomb?

You can't explain that!


Lol, that's why I was confused. BP-ness has traditionally not worked during the day, and hasn't stopped bombs, no?

As far as blacks go, I'll try to make some time today to get in analysis, but Jackal has already mentioned several of the points that make me think that Tnkted is black HERE.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 04 2011 17:21 GMT
#4266
Oh, and in regards to my earlier post saying that I suspected Lanaia: I really doubt that the king would be third party, so I remove that FoS. The bodyguard's were part of the "Town Kingdom", assuming the obvious, the king is the king of the town kingdom, so I'm definitely thinking Green.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
April 04 2011 18:23 GMT
#4267
On April 05 2011 02:15 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 01:38 CubEdIn wrote:
What about the bomb?

You can't explain that!


Lol, that's why I was confused. BP-ness has traditionally not worked during the day, and hasn't stopped bombs, no?

As far as blacks go, I'll try to make some time today to get in analysis, but Jackal has already mentioned several of the points that make me think that Tnkted is black HERE.

It depends on the rules that LSB uses...

People are assuming he is using regular TL rules in his INSANE MAFIA game...

Its INSANE, its different.

This is why he isn't answering some questions and we are finding out mechanics as we go... 99% of the rules of this mafia game are different than every other game of mafia on TL.

This is how games on totalwar.org are played, so I'm used to it... but its odd here I guess.

I'm just suprised there was no jester role in this game.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 18:37 GMT
#4268
I don't know that we are done uncovering roles. Town or otherwise
Life can only kill you once.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 04 2011 20:09 GMT
#4269
So what the fuck. I've re-read Kav's last 2 important posts where he talks about lynching blacks to be important and the claim on his BPV. If we don't lynch Kav, who is the next best BLACK lynch target? If we lynch Kav and he flips green we're pretty much done.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 20:33 GMT
#4270
I get what you guys are saying, I really do.
But we are throwing away the fact that Kav didn't die, and comparing it to "Bus Driver is usually a scum role".
It's silly. I don't think that tnked is a better target. He MAY be black, but from what we have so far, he's NOT a better target.

Heck, I'd lynch Original Name or Wiggles over tnked right now.

Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 04 2011 20:40 GMT
#4271
LSB, would a bomb go through bulletproof?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 04 2011 20:46 GMT
#4272
[spectral voice] A bomb would go through bulletproof only on an odd day, unless the number of remaining players is prime. If the bomb was placed by a player whose signature contains an odd number of letters then it will also kill the next player alphabetically after the target. If the bomb goes of at night while on a bulletproof player then it will kill any player who posts in any thread related to MLG, unless their name starts with a vowel

Also if Saturn is in alignment with mars then the explosion will reflect off the bulletproof and randomly kill a player not in the game.

The answer to your question is Ein Pfand
[/spectral voice]
Moderator
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 20:46 GMT
#4273
Guys, do we think black, red, or green is more lilkely to have an assassin?
It doesn;t matter anymore 'cause both BGs are dead, but I'm just wondering.


FTR I think kav is the arms dealer.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 20:47 GMT
#4274
On April 05 2011 05:40 Kavdragon wrote:
LSB, would a bomb go through bulletproof?




I was under the impression that kitaman already deconfirmed that,
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 20:56 GMT
#4275
On April 05 2011 05:46 Lanaia wrote:
Guys, do we think black, red, or green is more lilkely to have an assassin?
It doesn;t matter anymore 'cause both BGs are dead, but I'm just wondering.


FTR I think kav is the arms dealer.


Green, as I assume that if the assassin manages to kill you, they win the game.

However, I think they only had one shot (as it was in the "Assassin in the palace" game), and they used it on chaoser.

Therefore they have probably been rendered useless.

However, they should've claimed by now, if that was the case.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 20:59 GMT
#4276
On April 05 2011 05:33 CubEdIn wrote:
I get what you guys are saying, I really do.
But we are throwing away the fact that Kav didn't die, and comparing it to "Bus Driver is usually a scum role".
It's silly. I don't think that tnked is a better target. He MAY be black, but from what we have so far, he's NOT a better target.

Heck, I'd lynch Original Name or Wiggles over tnked right now.


I already suggested ON as a better option than Kav today.
Life can only kill you once.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 04 2011 21:00 GMT
#4277
Dead guy with a question that doesn't affect the game.

When someone with their own individual win condition wins the game (so assassin kills their target for instance), does the game end for everyone at that point?

/spirit voice or whatever it was that GMarshal said.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 21:00 GMT
#4278
On April 05 2011 05:56 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 05:46 Lanaia wrote:
Guys, do we think black, red, or green is more lilkely to have an assassin?
It doesn;t matter anymore 'cause both BGs are dead, but I'm just wondering.


FTR I think kav is the arms dealer.


Green, as I assume that if the assassin manages to kill you, they win the game.

However, I think they only had one shot (as it was in the "Assassin in the palace" game), and they used it on chaoser.

Therefore they have probably been rendered useless.

However, they should've claimed by now, if that was the case.


I was under the impression that they killed igrok.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 21:00 GMT
#4279
Yes
Life can only kill you once.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 21:02 GMT
#4280
Oh, right. o_o

iGrok went to fondle chaoser's corpse and that's when he got violated.
My bad.

@Lemonwalrus: usually, yes.
@Jackal: I agree, but we don't know if ON is black or red. He can be either, and hitting red is nowhere near as good as hitting black.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 527
BRAT_OK 69
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31430
Bisu 2703
Shuttle 1714
Hyuk 1027
EffOrt 817
Mini 786
Larva 413
Soma 383
ZerO 234
firebathero 225
[ Show more ]
hero 136
Sexy 58
sorry 50
Mong 44
PianO 44
Hyun 43
Pusan 36
Trap 36
ToSsGirL 32
Killer 25
Terrorterran 16
zelot 15
JulyZerg 14
Rock 13
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9590
qojqva1675
Dendi977
Counter-Strike
fl0m2744
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1460
crisheroes1097
Liquid`Hasu625
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo1110
Beastyqt658
Mlord366
FrodaN269
Hui .226
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX154
KnowMe114
ArmadaUGS111
Mew2King75
Trikslyr18
CosmosSc2 16
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• StrangeGG 35
• mYiSmile125
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7746
League of Legends
• Jankos1855
Other Games
• Shiphtur241
• WagamamaTV196
Upcoming Events
FEL
2m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 2m
INu's Battles
20h 2m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
23h 2m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.