• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:57
CEST 17:57
KST 00:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7630 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 213

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 211 212 213 214 215 273 Next
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 15:07 GMT
#4241
Sigh.

I'm not black. If you remember, it was my alignment PM confirmation thing that got most of the town onboard with darm's lynch. Also I've been extremely clear with what i've been doing, posting my switches right before the day flips, switching people around etc the problem is that I'm a known quantity. My single undeclared action was to switch lemon and bum, and that was because I thought lemon and coag were green and you or tackster were scum. Rather then let him get hit I wanted to save him. Clearly this was a mistake, but from my perspective it was a shot in the dark that happened to turn out totally wrong, and it wasted a lot of our time lynching tack etc.

So I got unlucky. Sue me for that one. I understand your suspicions but I can promise: I'm not black.

And you just revealed what lanaia's role was, good job.

If there's an assassain here now they can kill her and win the game.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 15:14 GMT
#4242
On April 04 2011 23:54 Jackal58 wrote:
Lanaia King Her bodyguard was GGQ. He was green. Does not mean Lanaia is green but the likelihood of her not is approaching the boundaries of highly improbable.




Erm, GGQ was not my bodyguard. Where did you get that from?
I can also prove that if it is necessary. He was the ninja's bodyguard, iirc.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 15:14 GMT
#4243
On April 05 2011 00:07 tnkted wrote:
Sigh.

I'm not black. If you remember, it was my alignment PM confirmation thing that got most of the town onboard with darm's lynch. Also I've been extremely clear with what i've been doing, posting my switches right before the day flips, switching people around etc the problem is that I'm a known quantity. My single undeclared action was to switch lemon and bum, and that was because I thought lemon and coag were green and you or tackster were scum. Rather then let him get hit I wanted to save him. Clearly this was a mistake, but from my perspective it was a shot in the dark that happened to turn out totally wrong, and it wasted a lot of our time lynching tack etc.

So I got unlucky. Sue me for that one. I understand your suspicions but I can promise: I'm not black.

And you just revealed what lanaia's role was, good job.

If there's an assassain here now they can kill her and win the game.

I'm hoping it was one-shot. That's why I was panicking when iGrok died.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 15:23 GMT
#4244
On April 05 2011 00:14 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 23:54 Jackal58 wrote:
Lanaia King Her bodyguard was GGQ. He was green. Does not mean Lanaia is green but the likelihood of her not is approaching the boundaries of highly improbable.




Erm, GGQ was not my bodyguard. Where did you get that from?
I can also prove that if it is necessary. He was the ninja's bodyguard, iirc.

I'm sorry Chaoser was.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 15:24 GMT
#4245
On April 05 2011 00:07 tnkted wrote:
Sigh.

I'm not black. If you remember, it was my alignment PM confirmation thing that got most of the town onboard with darm's lynch. Also I've been extremely clear with what i've been doing, posting my switches right before the day flips, switching people around etc the problem is that I'm a known quantity. My single undeclared action was to switch lemon and bum, and that was because I thought lemon and coag were green and you or tackster were scum. Rather then let him get hit I wanted to save him. Clearly this was a mistake, but from my perspective it was a shot in the dark that happened to turn out totally wrong, and it wasted a lot of our time lynching tack etc.

So I got unlucky. Sue me for that one. I understand your suspicions but I can promise: I'm not black.

And you just revealed what lanaia's role was, good job.

If there's an assassain here now they can kill her and win the game.

Has been out for over 12 hours.
Life can only kill you once.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 15:51 GMT
#4246
We have to kill Kav today. Things won't get any better, or any clearer after tonight.

If we're wrong, we lose the game anyway (lynching confirmed scum won't help), and there's no better black lynch at this point.

So let's just suck it up and hang him.
No regrets.

He was way more vocal when he was town.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 16:02 GMT
#4247
I hate defeatism.
Life can only kill you once.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 16:06 GMT
#4248
...


if I had an RPG left I'd manage to shove it in my mouth and pull the trigger.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 16:07 GMT
#4249
It's not defeatism, it's the BEST ROUTE for town.

You wanna kill mafia? Fine, let's kill all mafia. I bet that'll win us the game!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 16:12 GMT
#4250
Well if we really want to go out in a blaze of glory I say everybody that is confirmed town vote Mr. Wiggles. Why the hell not? We are at that point where we're damned no matter what we do.
This is insane Mafia. Let's play the part.
Life can only kill you once.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 16:14 GMT
#4251
We're not dammed no matter what we do. We're dammed if we don't hit black.

Why is Wiggles a better black target than Kav? Especially since Kav presumably took a bomb in the face and is still breathing?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 16:15 GMT
#4252
We can do Wiggles tomorrow if we're still around.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 16:15 GMT
#4253
It was a joke brought about by frustration.
Life can only kill you once.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 16:18 GMT
#4254
Not to me. I'm pegging Wiggles and Original Name as the other two blacks.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 16:19 GMT
#4255
(based on gut feeling alone), OriginalName for sure, Wiggles, only like 51%
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 16:32 GMT
#4256
Then lets do ON. I have a horrible feeling about Kav.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 16:35 GMT
#4257
Look at your poll results. That's all about black wanting to kill 2 townies and 1 red.
Life can only kill you once.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 16:38 GMT
#4258
What about the bomb?

You can't explain that!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 16:40 GMT
#4259
On April 04 2011 04:00 tnkted wrote:
My scoreboard of confirmed green, unconfirmed green, confirmed scum, unconfirmed scum. I will put myself down as unconfirmed green (even though I know that I'm green) so that this list will help other people as well.

Player List

1. RebirthOfLeGenD Pandain (replacement)
2. Jackal58
3. OriginalName
4. Kenpachi Day 4 Suicide
5. deconduo
6. Kavdragon <--- BLACK
7. darmousseh Day 1 lynch
8. bumatlarge Night 3 Kill
9. GMarshal Night 1 Kill
10. Coagulation
11. orgolove
12. chaoser Night 2 Kill
13. Meapak_Ziphh Night 3 Kill
14. annul Night 1 Kill
15. kevconsim
16. Mr. Wiggles
17. CubEdIn
18.GGQ Night 3 Kill
19. ilovejonn
20. Amber[LighT]
21. BrownBear Day 3 Kill
22. Lemonwalrus Day 3 Lynch
23. Rean Night 2 Kill
24. tnkted
25. Tackster Day 2 Lynch
26. Lanaia
27. iGrok Night 2 Kill
29. Insanious
30. Eiii

Bots:
1. LSB Banking
2. Beneather

There are currently 16 players remaining.

There are currently 8 Townies remaining.
There are currently 1 Police remaining.
There are currently 4 Mafia remaining.
There are currently 3 Third party remaining.

Current Mafia KP is 1
Current Third Party KP is 1
Current Police Force KP is 0
Current Town KP is 1




Revised list. Underlined people are the people I just changed because of confirmations and role reveals etc.


Erm, we have a problem. Decon and Insanious can't both be green, cuz then we have 9 greens. Both of you guys need to start posting ASAP.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 16:44 GMT
#4260
Oh wait, i counted that wrong. I was counting cube as a blue.

Nevermind, that's our list there. My personal list of scum incoming
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Prev 1 211 212 213 214 215 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 527
BRAT_OK 69
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31430
Bisu 2703
Shuttle 1714
Hyuk 1027
EffOrt 817
Mini 786
Larva 413
Soma 383
ZerO 234
firebathero 225
[ Show more ]
hero 136
Sexy 58
sorry 50
Mong 44
PianO 44
Hyun 43
Pusan 36
Trap 36
ToSsGirL 32
Killer 25
Terrorterran 16
zelot 15
JulyZerg 14
Rock 13
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9590
qojqva1675
Dendi977
Counter-Strike
fl0m2744
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1460
crisheroes1097
Liquid`Hasu625
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo1110
Beastyqt658
Mlord366
FrodaN269
Hui .226
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX154
KnowMe114
ArmadaUGS111
Mew2King75
Trikslyr18
CosmosSc2 16
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• StrangeGG 35
• mYiSmile125
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7746
League of Legends
• Jankos1855
Other Games
• Shiphtur241
• WagamamaTV196
Upcoming Events
FEL
3m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 3m
INu's Battles
20h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
23h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.