• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:49
CEST 18:49
KST 01:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8434 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 211

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 209 210 211 212 213 273 Next
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 03:24 GMT
#4201
On April 04 2011 12:23 kevconsim wrote:
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT


Please stop spamming or we will be very very mad at you.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 03:25 GMT
#4202
then i dont think I know what your role is.

I was reading between the lines in a few of your replies to me, but I guess I read more into them then were there. Did you ever pick up on those breadcrumbs i dropped?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 03:26 GMT
#4203
you and your fucking breadcrumbs
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 03:26 GMT
#4204
On April 04 2011 12:25 tnkted wrote:
then i dont think I know what your role is.

I was reading between the lines in a few of your replies to me, but I guess I read more into them then were there. Did you ever pick up on those breadcrumbs i dropped?


I did not, but I will look back now.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 03:27 GMT
#4205
:D

Gotta read all my shit very carefully!
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 03:30 GMT
#4206
They were pretty obvious if you did what I think you did one night.

Now I'm thinking you should probably reveal... Hmm... I want to know what jackal and cube and coag think. Is the threat of lanaia's unknown role scarier to scum than the actual role?

Is such a role worth sacrificing if they choose to kill her?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 03:30 GMT
#4207
Was it recent or a while ago?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 03:32 GMT
#4208
On April 04 2011 12:30 tnkted wrote:
They were pretty obvious if you did what I think you did one night.

Now I'm thinking you should probably reveal... Hmm... I want to know what jackal and cube and coag think. Is the threat of lanaia's unknown role scarier to scum than the actual role?

Is such a role worth sacrificing if they choose to kill her?


Nah, you don't know what my role is then.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 03:33 GMT
#4209
On April 04 2011 12:30 tnkted wrote:
They were pretty obvious if you did what I think you did one night.

Now I'm thinking you should probably reveal... Hmm... I want to know what jackal and cube and coag think. Is the threat of lanaia's unknown role scarier to scum than the actual role?

Is such a role worth sacrificing if they choose to kill her?



its not that important to reveal it tonight.
if there was any red flags jackal woulda told us.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 03:36 GMT
#4210
Hmm... Theres somebody in the game then that did me a huge solid a few nights ago. And they aren't dead yet.

Don't tell me who you are! But thanks.

'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 03:37 GMT
#4211
a huge solid?
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 03:37 GMT
#4212
I'm off again for a little while. <3 to everyone who isn't scum.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 03:39 GMT
#4213
not a crumb coag, dont worry. its slang for 'favor'
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 04 2011 04:23 GMT
#4214
Lol, why are we talking about lynching me again?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 04:41 GMT
#4215
cause we couldnt blow you up
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 04 2011 04:55 GMT
#4216
Well we could, but it's better if we don't. More of a sure thing this way.
:3
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 04 2011 04:58 GMT
#4217
LOL. What? I didn't die?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 04 2011 05:12 GMT
#4218
LOLOLOLOL. I didn't die? Oh wow. What the crap? My BP works durring the day, AND BOMBS don't kill me!?

Well huh. I've been thinking I was dead for a day, and when I finally get a connection again, I'm alive.

I see no reason to hold this out any longer unless bulletproof keeps you from being lynched...0_0

Oh man, I'm going to have so many lols when you lynch me, because there's no way you're going to believe me, but meh. I'm dead in my mind anyways, so here you go: I'm bulletproof. Or at least i was, until I said that I was...

Original Message From kitaman27:
You are the Bulletproof-Bob. Your rough riding experiences during the war have sadly left you so terrified and suspicious that you have borrowed a used bulletproof jacket from your Vietnam buddy. Unfortunately, he was were shot with a cannon in the war, so there is a rather large hole in your vest. If you tell anyone about your vest, they know about the hole, and can shoot you through it.


I was going to try to breadcrumb it, but LSB said that if he saw any sort of breadcrumb he would consider it a claim, and he would remove my protection.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
April 04 2011 05:14 GMT
#4219
^^^ you do realize there is another 24 hours of day right...
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 04 2011 05:20 GMT
#4220
On April 04 2011 12:37 Lanaia wrote:
I'm off again for a little while. <3 to everyone who isn't scum.

please stop spamming the thread like that
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Prev 1 209 210 211 212 213 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 141
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 571
IndyStarCraft 141
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25874
Shuttle 1247
Hyuk 709
Mini 454
firebathero 188
hero 91
Sexy 78
Mong 54
Killer 45
Trap 42
[ Show more ]
Hyun 41
Liquid`Ret 40
ggaemo 36
PianO 30
ToSsGirL 24
zelot 16
Rock 15
Bale 10
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9319
qojqva1904
Dendi962
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1422
crisheroes1232
Liquid`Hasu663
Other Games
singsing1850
FrodaN1817
fl0m1604
Beastyqt769
Mlord458
Hui .262
Livibee168
ArmadaUGS158
Liquid`VortiX158
KnowMe138
Mew2King54
Trikslyr37
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• mYiSmile125
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8207
Other Games
• Shiphtur304
• WagamamaTV201
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 11m
INu's Battles
19h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.