• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:37
CEST 19:37
KST 02:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8727 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 209

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 273 Next
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 02:25 GMT
#4161
On April 04 2011 10:50 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 10:36 Eiii wrote:
everyone's going to know exactly where ilj's bombs are though, so it's not like he's a huge scary unknown to scum-- they're going to know if he's a threat or not and deal with him appropriately tonight. The best way we could set this up would be if we can get red+black fighting by hitting him/rbing him/stacking kp on his targets/etc.

I assume we want to move his bombs around though, right?

Ya. I'd say Original Name and Orgolove.
Although blacks will have a better choice of shots if that's the case. Reds could be destroyed tonight. Or they may decide to just hit townies and let red deal with John.

If we have a good idea who another black is we can have John bomb him and Coag shoot him.

Or we do have a 3rd option. We can vote Lanaia and force her to activate her role. I have no fuc[b][/bking clue what may or may not happen if that occurs. She did say that if more than 50% of the lynch was on her she would claim. I'm assuming this is her criteria for activation.



I can't activate anything. My role'll be the same no matter what happens. Do you guys want me to claim then?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 02:28 GMT
#4162
On April 04 2011 10:50 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 10:36 Eiii wrote:
everyone's going to know exactly where ilj's bombs are though, so it's not like he's a huge scary unknown to scum-- they're going to know if he's a threat or not and deal with him appropriately tonight. The best way we could set this up would be if we can get red+black fighting by hitting him/rbing him/stacking kp on his targets/etc.

I assume we want to move his bombs around though, right?

Ya. I'd say Original Name and Orgolove.
Although blacks will have a better choice of shots if that's the case. Reds could be destroyed tonight. Or they may decide to just hit townies and let red deal with John.

If we have a good idea who another black is we can have John bomb him and Coag shoot him.

Or we do have a 3rd option. We can vote Lanaia and force her to activate her role. I have no fuc[b][/bking clue what may or may not happen if that occurs. She did say that if more than 50% of the lynch was on her she would claim. I'm assuming this is her criteria for activation.

Seems to me this got lost in the shuffle. Lanaia is back so maybe she can confirm my assumption
Life can only kill you once.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 02:28 GMT
#4163
I'll be back in about a half hour.
When I claim, I should be pretty confirmed as town.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 02:29 GMT
#4164
ninja'd
Black magic woman.
Life can only kill you once.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 02:29 GMT
#4165
On April 04 2011 11:28 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 10:50 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 04 2011 10:36 Eiii wrote:
everyone's going to know exactly where ilj's bombs are though, so it's not like he's a huge scary unknown to scum-- they're going to know if he's a threat or not and deal with him appropriately tonight. The best way we could set this up would be if we can get red+black fighting by hitting him/rbing him/stacking kp on his targets/etc.

I assume we want to move his bombs around though, right?

Ya. I'd say Original Name and Orgolove.
Although blacks will have a better choice of shots if that's the case. Reds could be destroyed tonight. Or they may decide to just hit townies and let red deal with John.

If we have a good idea who another black is we can have John bomb him and Coag shoot him.

Or we do have a 3rd option. We can vote Lanaia and force her to activate her role. I have no fuc[b][/bking clue what may or may not happen if that occurs. She did say that if more than 50% of the lynch was on her she would claim. I'm assuming this is her criteria for activation.

Seems to me this got lost in the shuffle. Lanaia is back so maybe she can confirm my assumption


I just didn't want to claim unless I absolutely have to, you know?
I mean, there's someone who wants me dead.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 02:29 GMT
#4166
Well if the reds hit town we're dead anyway. The reds should be totally pissed at blacks though, and I'm hoping they're gonna take the manly route and help town.

I like how ON voted for john without posting, sign of scum.

I swear, if you guys choose to go for jonn tonight i'll be soooooooo disappointed.

Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 02:29 GMT
#4167
On April 04 2011 11:29 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 11:28 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 04 2011 10:50 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 04 2011 10:36 Eiii wrote:
everyone's going to know exactly where ilj's bombs are though, so it's not like he's a huge scary unknown to scum-- they're going to know if he's a threat or not and deal with him appropriately tonight. The best way we could set this up would be if we can get red+black fighting by hitting him/rbing him/stacking kp on his targets/etc.

I assume we want to move his bombs around though, right?

Ya. I'd say Original Name and Orgolove.
Although blacks will have a better choice of shots if that's the case. Reds could be destroyed tonight. Or they may decide to just hit townies and let red deal with John.

If we have a good idea who another black is we can have John bomb him and Coag shoot him.

Or we do have a 3rd option. We can vote Lanaia and force her to activate her role. I have no fuc[b][/bking clue what may or may not happen if that occurs. She did say that if more than 50% of the lynch was on her she would claim. I'm assuming this is her criteria for activation.

Seems to me this got lost in the shuffle. Lanaia is back so maybe she can confirm my assumption


I just didn't want to claim unless I absolutely have to, you know?
I mean, there's someone who wants me dead.

Pandain?
Life can only kill you once.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 02:30 GMT
#4168
On April 04 2011 11:28 Lanaia wrote:
I'll be back in about a half hour.
When I claim, I should be pretty confirmed as town.


wat.

why you gotta leave and come back..

looks like your going to talk over your claim with your scum buddies
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 02:30 GMT
#4169
Oh great so Lanaia is the king?

IRONIC.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 02:31 GMT
#4170
On April 04 2011 11:29 CubEdIn wrote:
Well if the reds hit town we're dead anyway. The reds should be totally pissed at blacks though, and I'm hoping they're gonna take the manly route and help town.

I like how ON voted for john without posting, sign of scum.

I swear, if you guys choose to go for jonn tonight i'll be soooooooo disappointed.


I'll tunnel everybody that votes John.
Scum scum scum scum scum..................................
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 02:32 GMT
#4171
On April 04 2011 11:30 CubEdIn wrote:
Oh great so Lanaia is the king?

IRONIC.

I never said that.
<<
>>
<<
Life can only kill you once.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 02:32 GMT
#4172
Yeah but at the state we're in, if we don't take out some of black KPs tonight it might be too late.
Even if everyone completely ignores john, it'll still be +1 townie.

God. If only bum had sent in his hits.
*cries*
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 02:33 GMT
#4173
fucking bum
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 02:34 GMT
#4174
P.S.: Tnked, bus ilovejonn with someone at random lolololololol!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 02:38 GMT
#4175
Lanaia don't post ur role. I know what you are and jackal knows what you are and we are both practically confirmed so don't worry. DONT POST IT.

Town: trust us on this. Jackal knows what it is and I know what it is, you guys need to trust us confirmed townies. If we're wrong you can take us out back and shoot us. Right now the threat of 'whatever lanaia is' is scarier to scum then her actual role could ever be.

Jackal im interested to know your thoughts on this since you're the only other person that knows what it is.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 02:41 GMT
#4176
On April 04 2011 10:48 orgolove wrote:
You know. I know this is insane mafia, but the black market was... the very definition of imbalance. -_-

There was no way for us to avoid revealing our names within the first few days of the game.

Anyway.

I really dislike playing with players who just do random shit. There was -no- evidence Meapak was a red. Sure, you got lucky this game, but 9 out of 10 games you're just going to screw up your own side.

It really makes me pissed off how shit happens on a dice roll.


I knew Meap was scum AGES ago. You'll notice hes on several of my early scum lists. I left him off some of the later ones because I figured it would be better if he didn't know I suspected him, and also because he had started to post some good analysis and i was wifoming.

But the real tip off was this:


On March 25 2011 11:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Alright lets see if there is a CC now that there are roles. If not I say we've waited long enough and it's time to elect Bum.



This was almost 15 minutes before I received my role. I know its cheating to discuss pm timings in thread so I didn't mention it, but I couldn't help but notice. I instantly knew that meap was either blue, scum, or black because of this. I actually thought he was blue for the longest time until all the blues had claimed or were dead.

Also i was able to confirm coag as green there too, he got his minutes before me. :D
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 02:43 GMT
#4177
On April 04 2011 11:38 tnkted wrote:
Lanaia don't post ur role. I know what you are and jackal knows what you are and we are both practically confirmed so don't worry. DONT POST IT.

Town: trust us on this. Jackal knows what it is and I know what it is, you guys need to trust us confirmed townies. If we're wrong you can take us out back and shoot us. Right now the threat of 'whatever lanaia is' is scarier to scum then her actual role could ever be.

Jackal im interested to know your thoughts on this since you're the only other person that knows what it is.

Dunno. She may have a completely separate win condition for all I know.
Life can only kill you once.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 02:44 GMT
#4178
Also i just switched my vote so DIE KAV DIE
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 02:45 GMT
#4179
Ok I'm gonna go sleep.

I wanna see 10 votes on Kav when I wake up.
Go forth, my brethren!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 04 2011 02:45 GMT
#4180
##Vote Kavdragon

cause doods hes black
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 233
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 233
BRAT_OK 65
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27739
Mini 442
Hyuk 257
firebathero 184
ggaemo 127
Liquid`Ret 65
Mong 46
Hyun 41
Killer 31
PianO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 22
Rock 19
Bale 10
Dota 2
Gorgc9334
qojqva1666
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1326
crisheroes1239
Liquid`Hasu641
Other Games
Grubby2447
FrodaN2155
fl0m1121
Beastyqt810
Mlord369
Livibee167
KnowMe155
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King59
Trikslyr44
ToD27
CosmosSc2 18
Chillindude8
mouzStarbuck3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick936
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 51
• StrangeGG 50
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 13
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7666
Other Games
• imaqtpie578
• Shiphtur301
• WagamamaTV229
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 23m
INu's Battles
18h 23m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 23m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.