• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:43
CEST 19:43
KST 02:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7972 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 208

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 206 207 208 209 210 273 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-04 01:52:02
April 04 2011 01:51 GMT
#4141
On April 04 2011 09:37 Insanious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 09:15 tnkted wrote:
I think insanious black because of the saving tack slip and also because all of his posts in the black market are written VERY similar to his posts in here. He has a very persuasive, aggressive style of writing that is difficult to hide.

I wasn't in the black market game... so what posts are these? Quote please...

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SCUM IN ANY MAFIA GAME I HAVE EVER BEEN IN.

I am playing the EXACT same was as mafia XXXV where I was town, as well as Pokemafia where I was town, and Death Factory Mafia where I was town.

I am town.

As well, in the arena. Me and Pandain are battling over Beneather Bot's vote. Who ever gets the highest score in tetris wins his vote.

Basically, if Pandain wins he kills me, if I win I kill him... or the bot.

If you want, I can just let Pandain win the testris vote then kill me to prove I'm town.


Wtf?
You kill me? I thought you just get my vote.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT

Edit: onoes 8 minutes
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 01:52 GMT
#4142
On April 04 2011 10:48 orgolove wrote:
You know. I know this is insane mafia, but the black market was... the very definition of imbalance. -_-

There was no way for us to avoid revealing our names within the first few days of the game.

Anyway.

I really dislike playing with players who just do random shit. There was -no- evidence Meapak was a red. Sure, you got lucky this game, but 9 out of 10 games you're just going to screw up your own side.

It really makes me pissed off how shit happens on a dice roll.

Coags shot wasn't as random as it appears. He told me night 1 of the IG game Mea was scum.
Life can only kill you once.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
April 04 2011 01:52 GMT
#4143
Really.

All that internal confusion about how the bus driver works, how the black market and money works, etc etc aside, we may still have had a chance if not for that COMPLETELY RANDOM shot out of the blue.

Haha. I even recall coag saying "oh I didn't shoot the night before because I was worried red would control me" - if we controlled you, you'd have shot your gun regardless of what you wanted. -_-

QQ. QQ. QQ.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
April 04 2011 01:53 GMT
#4144
On April 04 2011 10:52 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 10:48 orgolove wrote:
You know. I know this is insane mafia, but the black market was... the very definition of imbalance. -_-

There was no way for us to avoid revealing our names within the first few days of the game.

Anyway.

I really dislike playing with players who just do random shit. There was -no- evidence Meapak was a red. Sure, you got lucky this game, but 9 out of 10 games you're just going to screw up your own side.

It really makes me pissed off how shit happens on a dice roll.

Coags shot wasn't as random as it appears. He told me night 1 of the IG game Mea was scum.


Oh really.

And how did he know? I see absolutely -nothing- that he did that sounded scummy.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 01:54 GMT
#4145
On April 04 2011 10:50 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 10:36 Eiii wrote:
everyone's going to know exactly where ilj's bombs are though, so it's not like he's a huge scary unknown to scum-- they're going to know if he's a threat or not and deal with him appropriately tonight. The best way we could set this up would be if we can get red+black fighting by hitting him/rbing him/stacking kp on his targets/etc.

I assume we want to move his bombs around though, right?

Ya. I'd say Original Name and Orgolove.
Although blacks will have a better choice of shots if that's the case. Reds could be destroyed tonight. Or they may decide to just hit townies and let red deal with John.

If we have a good idea who another black is we can have John bomb him and Coag shoot him.

Or we do have a 3rd option. We can vote Lanaia and force her to activate her role. I have no fuc[b][/bking clue what may or may not happen if that occurs. She did say that if more than 50% of the lynch was on her she would claim. I'm assuming this is her criteria for activation.

Sorry. I'm used to posting on a forum that censors "fuck" Pair of bolds defeats it.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 01:57 GMT
#4146
On April 04 2011 10:52 orgolove wrote:
Really.

All that internal confusion about how the bus driver works, how the black market and money works, etc etc aside, we may still have had a chance if not for that COMPLETELY RANDOM shot out of the blue.

Haha. I even recall coag saying "oh I didn't shoot the night before because I was worried red would control me" - if we controlled you, you'd have shot your gun regardless of what you wanted. -_-

QQ. QQ. QQ.

We were unaware of black markets, bus drivers and mind control when he called him. Maybe it was luck. But it damn sure wasn't dumb luck.
Why am I having an argument with scum over the fact that his GF got shot?????

GG Orgo.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 01:59 GMT
#4147
On April 04 2011 10:53 orgolove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 10:52 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 04 2011 10:48 orgolove wrote:
You know. I know this is insane mafia, but the black market was... the very definition of imbalance. -_-

There was no way for us to avoid revealing our names within the first few days of the game.

Anyway.

I really dislike playing with players who just do random shit. There was -no- evidence Meapak was a red. Sure, you got lucky this game, but 9 out of 10 games you're just going to screw up your own side.

It really makes me pissed off how shit happens on a dice roll.

Coags shot wasn't as random as it appears. He told me night 1 of the IG game Mea was scum.


Oh really.

And how did he know? I see absolutely -nothing- that he did that sounded scummy.

Ask coag.
Life can only kill you once.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 04 2011 02:03 GMT
#4148
On April 04 2011 10:59 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 10:53 orgolove wrote:
On April 04 2011 10:52 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 04 2011 10:48 orgolove wrote:
You know. I know this is insane mafia, but the black market was... the very definition of imbalance. -_-

There was no way for us to avoid revealing our names within the first few days of the game.

Anyway.

I really dislike playing with players who just do random shit. There was -no- evidence Meapak was a red. Sure, you got lucky this game, but 9 out of 10 games you're just going to screw up your own side.

It really makes me pissed off how shit happens on a dice roll.

Coags shot wasn't as random as it appears. He told me night 1 of the IG game Mea was scum.


Oh really.

And how did he know? I see absolutely -nothing- that he did that sounded scummy.

Ask coag.


His Gut Obviously.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
April 04 2011 02:03 GMT
#4149
On April 04 2011 10:51 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 09:37 Insanious wrote:
On April 04 2011 09:15 tnkted wrote:
I think insanious black because of the saving tack slip and also because all of his posts in the black market are written VERY similar to his posts in here. He has a very persuasive, aggressive style of writing that is difficult to hide.

I wasn't in the black market game... so what posts are these? Quote please...

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SCUM IN ANY MAFIA GAME I HAVE EVER BEEN IN.

I am playing the EXACT same was as mafia XXXV where I was town, as well as Pokemafia where I was town, and Death Factory Mafia where I was town.

I am town.

As well, in the arena. Me and Pandain are battling over Beneather Bot's vote. Who ever gets the highest score in tetris wins his vote.

Basically, if Pandain wins he kills me, if I win I kill him... or the bot.

If you want, I can just let Pandain win the testris vote then kill me to prove I'm town.


Wtf?
You kill me? I thought you just get my vote.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT

Edit: onoes 8 minutes

lol we are just battling over votes, but who ever wins gets to kill who ever they wanted, I assumed u'd kill me instead of the bot. If i assumed wrong that's cool and we can just kill the beneather bot
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
April 04 2011 02:07 GMT
#4150
Point is, he didn't know the mechanics of mind control and wasted shots throughout the game. And yet his ONE lucky shot hit the GF, even after he spent so much time making sure he seemed as pro-town and helpful as possible.

Sigh.

GG town.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 02:13 GMT
#4151
Wtf are you bitching about orgolove.

Here chew on this orgo
I know lemon told me. I spent the ENTIRE game trying to change your mind. You were right btw, I got my role PM and was like "shit I don't know how to play scum time to lurk." Lemon told me you caught that so I went into hyper town mode but apparently it wasn't enough. btw I was the one who found Lemon's clue that allowed him to get "confirmed" :D
gl, go kill some blacks

Original Message From Coagulation:
i was the one that shot you with my gun.

GG man but i had a scum read on you from the first 10 minutes


random my ass
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 02:15 GMT
#4152
you sound like your unhappy i nailed your GF
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 04 2011 02:16 GMT
#4153
Since we are lynching Kavdragon, my bombs won't be of any use on reds since if I place 2 bombs on reds they will RB and kill me. If I place 1 bomb on red 1 on black they will probably RB and kill me or the black player will kill me together with a red. So, if we find out who the last black player is, I can stack 2 bombs on whoever that is and kill the last black player. I'm sure reds won't RB me and stop us from killing the black player.. or will they?

Original Message From LSB:
Yes

Show nested quote +
Original Message From ilovejonn:
On April 04 2011 10:39 ilovejonn wrote:
Can I stack 2 bombs on the same person, and will a black player die during the night if my two bombs are stacked on the black player and it blows up?


But that means we need to know who that last black player is.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 02:19 GMT
#4154
I'd pick OriginalName

also:
On April 04 2011 11:15 Coagulation wrote:
you sound like your unhappy i nailed your GF

Quoted for posterity.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 04 2011 02:20 GMT
#4155
Please leaving the balance discussion for post game.

Also Coag, you're not allowed to pm dead players.

* slap on the wrist
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 02:20 GMT
#4156
On April 04 2011 11:07 orgolove wrote:
Point is, he didn't know the mechanics of mind control and wasted shots throughout the game. And yet his ONE lucky shot hit the GF, even after he spent so much time making sure he seemed as pro-town and helpful as possible.

Sigh.

GG town.


To: Lemonwalrus [ Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Re: sup
Date: 3/24/11 14:49
Bum looks legit so far.
only problem is hes a less than stellar scumhunter and a pretty big waste of the mayor spot.

generally mafia dont really have a whole lot of incentive to run hard for mayor. a mafia mayor is elected maybe like 1 out of 50 games in my experience. they tend to lay low instead of putting themselves out there like that.

at this point i have a 75% scum read on Meapak_Ziphh.
me and him sent PM back and forth for about an hour right before the game.
as soon as the roles go out he posted 1 time and then layed low.
usually scum are inactive in thread during the very start of the game because they are talking to their mafia buddys on irc or a private forum and getting organized. he basically went from super active before role pms had been sent out to non active/lurking after pm's had been sent.
also normally hes a very active poster.. if you look at how much he posted when game started and compare that to other games hes been in when hes town he posts alot more.
keep your eye on him.

dont trust anyone
and no im not scum. but thats ok if you dont believe me at this point. its good to be cautious.

Original Message From Lemonwalrus:
Idk, this whole thing with bum has almost all of my attention atm. Basically I am assuming he is telling the truth with his role claim since it seems way too risky for a mafia or third party to false role claim this early since the real cops could just oust him and then either A. he is dead or B. the rest of his guys have to come out and support him and they risk ousting their whole organization right then and there. (although I guess if he gets mayor out of it it would be a good payoff.)

So I think he is safe, but the way that people are reacting to it is what interests me. Idk, I'm a bit too new to be drawing huge conclusions at this point, but I definitely want to see how this turns out. Idk, I'm gonna wait until more is known to even start trying to finger people as town/not town because I'm afraid if I start too early I'm just going to pick someone based on bad data and then stubbornly stick with that choice for too long.

How about you, you got any hunches atm?

(also don't think I didn't catch you calling me scum earlier...that is a nice (insert name of an object you cherish) you have there...it would be a shame if something...happened to it.)

Also could you, idk i guess pay special attention to what I do/say and then help me analyze my play after this is all said and done. I really want to learn from this first game so I can be good at this. (also if you are mafia/third party and currently squeezing your newbie friend for info I'm just gonna put it out there that that is lame )


This is about as unfucking random as it gets man.
dont hate cause i can catch scum and you cant
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 02:21 GMT
#4157
On April 04 2011 11:20 kitaman27 wrote:
Please leaving the balance discussion for post game.

Also Coag, you're not allowed to pm dead players.

* slap on the wrist


it wasnt any game breaking information
he thought it was blacks that shot him so i felt compelled to correct him.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 02:22 GMT
#4158
The power of coag compels you!!!!
Life can only kill you once.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 02:23 GMT
#4159
On April 04 2011 08:48 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
So, what's happening in the arena right now?

Would it be possible to hear from Insanious, pandain, and Beneather Bot? What's going on in there? There's not much transparency here, guys, and you aren't posting anything in the thread.

Also, do we think one of Insanious/pandain may be scum?

Lanaia was saying that Insanious might be the smiling guy from the black market, because he said something about putting his best efforts into saving tack. I can see how that might have been a slip up, and there's been other suspicions of insanious before.

Anyone else want to proffer thoughts? The thread's come to a standstill again, and we should still be discussing stuff.


I didn't say that.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 02:23 GMT
#4160
@John: you do not need to place your bombs on two scum. We still have guys with guns you know!

Just place one bomb on one confirmed scum (orgolove), and one bomb on a most-likely black.
It won't kill the black but it will make it easier for mafia to snipe him.

That way, there will be trouble during the night for both scum sides. Not for town though, since we don't have to deal with this shit if we just lynch our confirmed black.

So, i'ma go vote kav.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Prev 1 206 207 208 209 210 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 241
BRAT_OK 71
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27028
Mini 457
Hyuk 253
firebathero 183
ggaemo 121
Liquid`Ret 58
Mong 52
Hyun 41
Killer 35
PianO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 16
Bale 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10444
qojqva1688
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
crisheroes1239
Liquid`Hasu750
Other Games
Grubby2613
FrodaN2187
fl0m1184
Beastyqt1039
Mlord425
KnowMe155
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King61
Trikslyr47
ToD37
mouzStarbuck25
CosmosSc2 19
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick981
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 63
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 14
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7779
Other Games
• imaqtpie467
• Shiphtur292
• WagamamaTV233
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 18m
INu's Battles
18h 18m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 18m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.