• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:52
CEST 18:52
KST 01:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8536 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 210

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 208 209 210 211 212 273 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 02:46 GMT
#4181
I wanna see some really hot chick when I wake up.
Life can only kill you once.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 02:46 GMT
#4182
oh hey also cube relating to insanious: scum has already demonstrated (with lemon) that they can find role PMs when they need to.

I'm totally ok with insanious living for the next few rounds though, mostly because of orgo's desperation.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 04 2011 02:48 GMT
#4183
On April 04 2011 11:41 tnkted wrote:
But the real tip off was this:


Show nested quote +
On March 25 2011 11:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Alright lets see if there is a CC now that there are roles. If not I say we've waited long enough and it's time to elect Bum.



This was almost 15 minutes before I received my role. I know its cheating to discuss pm timings in thread so I didn't mention it, but I couldn't help but notice. I instantly knew that meap was either blue, scum, or black because of this. I actually thought he was blue for the longest time until all the blues had claimed or were dead.

Also i was able to confirm coag as green there too, he got his minutes before me. :D


Haha, Meapak did not have his role pm at time of post.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 02:48 GMT
#4184
yeah iv been saying it all along
confirming people with role pms is retarted.
it only gives the mafia a chance to fuck town.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 02:49 GMT
#4185
On April 04 2011 11:46 tnkted wrote:
oh hey also cube relating to insanious: scum has already demonstrated (with lemon) that they can find role PMs when they need to.

I'm totally ok with insanious living for the next few rounds though, mostly because of orgo's desperation.


Of course.

But!

- who was BrownBear's mirror then? Why did he not counter-claim to bury Insanious yet, especially since their mini-game was over?
- why was Insanious put into the Arena as well as BB?
- why would reds claim THAT and put themselves on the map when Insanious wasn't even about to be lynched?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
April 04 2011 02:52 GMT
#4186
On April 04 2011 11:20 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 11:07 orgolove wrote:
Point is, he didn't know the mechanics of mind control and wasted shots throughout the game. And yet his ONE lucky shot hit the GF, even after he spent so much time making sure he seemed as pro-town and helpful as possible.

Sigh.

GG town.

Show nested quote +

To: Lemonwalrus [ Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Re: sup
Date: 3/24/11 14:49
Bum looks legit so far.
only problem is hes a less than stellar scumhunter and a pretty big waste of the mayor spot.

generally mafia dont really have a whole lot of incentive to run hard for mayor. a mafia mayor is elected maybe like 1 out of 50 games in my experience. they tend to lay low instead of putting themselves out there like that.

at this point i have a 75% scum read on Meapak_Ziphh.
me and him sent PM back and forth for about an hour right before the game.
as soon as the roles go out he posted 1 time and then layed low.
usually scum are inactive in thread during the very start of the game because they are talking to their mafia buddys on irc or a private forum and getting organized. he basically went from super active before role pms had been sent out to non active/lurking after pm's had been sent.
also normally hes a very active poster.. if you look at how much he posted when game started and compare that to other games hes been in when hes town he posts alot more.
keep your eye on him.

dont trust anyone
and no im not scum. but thats ok if you dont believe me at this point. its good to be cautious.

Original Message From Lemonwalrus:
Idk, this whole thing with bum has almost all of my attention atm. Basically I am assuming he is telling the truth with his role claim since it seems way too risky for a mafia or third party to false role claim this early since the real cops could just oust him and then either A. he is dead or B. the rest of his guys have to come out and support him and they risk ousting their whole organization right then and there. (although I guess if he gets mayor out of it it would be a good payoff.)

So I think he is safe, but the way that people are reacting to it is what interests me. Idk, I'm a bit too new to be drawing huge conclusions at this point, but I definitely want to see how this turns out. Idk, I'm gonna wait until more is known to even start trying to finger people as town/not town because I'm afraid if I start too early I'm just going to pick someone based on bad data and then stubbornly stick with that choice for too long.

How about you, you got any hunches atm?

(also don't think I didn't catch you calling me scum earlier...that is a nice (insert name of an object you cherish) you have there...it would be a shame if something...happened to it.)

Also could you, idk i guess pay special attention to what I do/say and then help me analyze my play after this is all said and done. I really want to learn from this first game so I can be good at this. (also if you are mafia/third party and currently squeezing your newbie friend for info I'm just gonna put it out there that that is lame )


This is about as unfucking random as it gets man.
dont hate cause i can catch scum and you cant


Yeah, I love how you "caught" Tackster and messaged all that to Lemon, another scum. GJ.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 02:55 GMT
#4187
On April 04 2011 11:30 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 11:28 Lanaia wrote:
I'll be back in about a half hour.
When I claim, I should be pretty confirmed as town.


wat.

why you gotta leave and come back..

looks like your going to talk over your claim with your scum buddies



I had to go somewhere. I'm sorry.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 02:58 GMT
#4188
On April 04 2011 11:48 Coagulation wrote:
yeah iv been saying it all along
confirming people with role pms is retarted.
it only gives the mafia a chance to fuck town.


Especially since, well, some people didn't have the same role pm or alignment pm. [See: GM, Annul, chaoser, etc.]



<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 02:59 GMT
#4189
On April 04 2011 11:52 orgolove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 11:20 Coagulation wrote:
On April 04 2011 11:07 orgolove wrote:
Point is, he didn't know the mechanics of mind control and wasted shots throughout the game. And yet his ONE lucky shot hit the GF, even after he spent so much time making sure he seemed as pro-town and helpful as possible.

Sigh.

GG town.


To: Lemonwalrus [ Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Re: sup
Date: 3/24/11 14:49
Bum looks legit so far.
only problem is hes a less than stellar scumhunter and a pretty big waste of the mayor spot.

generally mafia dont really have a whole lot of incentive to run hard for mayor. a mafia mayor is elected maybe like 1 out of 50 games in my experience. they tend to lay low instead of putting themselves out there like that.

at this point i have a 75% scum read on Meapak_Ziphh.
me and him sent PM back and forth for about an hour right before the game.
as soon as the roles go out he posted 1 time and then layed low.
usually scum are inactive in thread during the very start of the game because they are talking to their mafia buddys on irc or a private forum and getting organized. he basically went from super active before role pms had been sent out to non active/lurking after pm's had been sent.
also normally hes a very active poster.. if you look at how much he posted when game started and compare that to other games hes been in when hes town he posts alot more.
keep your eye on him.

dont trust anyone
and no im not scum. but thats ok if you dont believe me at this point. its good to be cautious.

Original Message From Lemonwalrus:
Idk, this whole thing with bum has almost all of my attention atm. Basically I am assuming he is telling the truth with his role claim since it seems way too risky for a mafia or third party to false role claim this early since the real cops could just oust him and then either A. he is dead or B. the rest of his guys have to come out and support him and they risk ousting their whole organization right then and there. (although I guess if he gets mayor out of it it would be a good payoff.)

So I think he is safe, but the way that people are reacting to it is what interests me. Idk, I'm a bit too new to be drawing huge conclusions at this point, but I definitely want to see how this turns out. Idk, I'm gonna wait until more is known to even start trying to finger people as town/not town because I'm afraid if I start too early I'm just going to pick someone based on bad data and then stubbornly stick with that choice for too long.

How about you, you got any hunches atm?

(also don't think I didn't catch you calling me scum earlier...that is a nice (insert name of an object you cherish) you have there...it would be a shame if something...happened to it.)

Also could you, idk i guess pay special attention to what I do/say and then help me analyze my play after this is all said and done. I really want to learn from this first game so I can be good at this. (also if you are mafia/third party and currently squeezing your newbie friend for info I'm just gonna put it out there that that is lame )


This is about as unfucking random as it gets man.
dont hate cause i can catch scum and you cant


Yeah, I love how you "caught" Tackster and messaged all that to Lemon, another scum. GJ.


that has nothing to do with the fact that my shot at meapak wasnt random.


your about 5 days late on the coags stupid for trusting lemon and lynching tackster bandwagon

bottom line is i got it done and won the item game.
cant argue with that.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 04 2011 03:05 GMT
#4190
bottom line is i got it done and won the item game.


Actually you would have lost the IG but that's neither here nor there. Post game I guess
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 03:08 GMT
#4191
umm no i wouldnt have lost it.
it came down to me jackal and lemonwalrus
i woulda lynched lemon before jackal
town helped by keeping me and jackal alive tho.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 03:10 GMT
#4192
I should have ran for mayor.
I kinda regret not doing it, but I obviously wasn't going to win that election.


On April 04 2011 11:29 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 11:29 Lanaia wrote:
I just didn't want to claim unless I absolutely have to, you know?
I mean, there's someone who wants me dead.

Pandain?


What makes you think it's him? Hell if I know who it is.


Now I am going to go check and see who my vote is on. Have fun.


tnkted, how did you know?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 04 2011 03:14 GMT
#4193
well now that lanaia's role will never be revealed to us and it's a completely mystery I guess we're going to ##Vote Kavdragon eh?
:3
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
April 04 2011 03:17 GMT
#4194
This game.

SUNSFANNED
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 04 2011 03:19 GMT
#4195
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 04 2011 03:19 GMT
#4196
Lanaia if you don't already know how I know then I don't know what your role is.

say THAT ten times fast
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 04 2011 03:23 GMT
#4197
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 03:24 GMT
#4198
On April 04 2011 12:19 tnkted wrote:
Lanaia if you don't already know how I know then I don't know what your role is.

say THAT ten times fast


I'm sure you know what my role is. I just have no idea how. Hmmm....
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 04 2011 03:24 GMT
#4199
oh SNAP!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 03:24 GMT
#4200
..
Prev 1 208 209 210 211 212 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 170
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 571
IndyStarCraft 165
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25874
Shuttle 1247
Hyuk 709
Mini 454
firebathero 188
hero 91
Sexy 78
Mong 54
Liquid`Ret 49
Killer 45
[ Show more ]
Trap 42
Hyun 41
ggaemo 36
PianO 30
ToSsGirL 24
zelot 16
Rock 15
Bale 10
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10674
qojqva1704
Dendi1021
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1396
crisheroes1232
Liquid`Hasu663
Other Games
FrodaN1911
singsing1829
fl0m1577
Beastyqt689
Mlord480
Hui .262
Livibee168
Liquid`VortiX158
ArmadaUGS146
KnowMe138
Mew2King54
Trikslyr37
CosmosSc2 15
ToD6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• mYiSmile126
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8363
Other Games
• Shiphtur304
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 8m
INu's Battles
19h 8m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 8m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.