• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7716 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 212

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 210 211 212 213 214 273 Next
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
April 04 2011 05:42 GMT
#4221
On April 04 2011 14:20 kevconsim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 12:37 Lanaia wrote:
I'm off again for a little while. <3 to everyone who isn't scum.

please stop spamming the thread like that

wow he told someone to stop spamming, this guy is mad pro-town
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 05:52 GMT
#4222
Hes just mad cause she said "<3 to everyone who isn't scum"
Makes him feel left out
SCUM NEED LOVING TOO RIGHT KEV?
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 04 2011 05:55 GMT
#4223
On April 04 2011 12:24 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 12:23 kevconsim wrote:
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT


Please stop spamming or we will be very very mad at you.

On April 04 2011 14:20 kevconsim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 12:37 Lanaia wrote:
I'm off again for a little while. <3 to everyone who isn't scum.

please stop spamming the thread like that


He mad. OMGUS right there.
you gotta dance
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 04 2011 05:59 GMT
#4224
LOL BUSTED
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 04 2011 06:28 GMT
#4225
lol no
i was joking because earlier she said this:

On April 04 2011 12:24 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 12:23 kevconsim wrote:
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT
THAT


Please stop spamming or we will be very very mad at you.


good try though (: +>
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 09:51 GMT
#4226
On April 04 2011 14:12 Kavdragon wrote:
LOLOLOLOL. I didn't die? Oh wow. What the crap? My BP works durring the day, AND BOMBS don't kill me!?

Well huh. I've been thinking I was dead for a day, and when I finally get a connection again, I'm alive.

I see no reason to hold this out any longer unless bulletproof keeps you from being lynched...0_0

Oh man, I'm going to have so many lols when you lynch me, because there's no way you're going to believe me, but meh. I'm dead in my mind anyways, so here you go: I'm bulletproof. Or at least i was, until I said that I was...

Show nested quote +
Original Message From kitaman27:
You are the Bulletproof-Bob. Your rough riding experiences during the war have sadly left you so terrified and suspicious that you have borrowed a used bulletproof jacket from your Vietnam buddy. Unfortunately, he was were shot with a cannon in the war, so there is a rather large hole in your vest. If you tell anyone about your vest, they know about the hole, and can shoot you through it.


I was going to try to breadcrumb it, but LSB said that if he saw any sort of breadcrumb he would consider it a claim, and he would remove my protection.

Do we believe him? Why should we? Why shouldn't we? If we do who do we lynch? We need a 3rd party to hang. Who are they?
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 10:01 GMT
#4227
Pandain ???
Jackal58 IG winner
OriginalName ???
deconduo Vet
Kavdragon BPB
Coagulation IG winner
orgolove Red Scum
kevconsim ???
Mr. Wiggles ???
CubEdIn Cop
ilovejonn Hatter
Amber[LighT] ???
tnkted Bus driver
Lanaia King
Insanious Green something
Eiii ??? What is he CubeD?

It's obvious that somebody that has claimed a role is scum.
Life can only kill you once.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 11:48 GMT
#4228
Eiii has a very town-like role. In my eyes, he's as confirmed as you are.

But his role is tricky and not as useful unless certain things happen. So I won't reveal anything. He can claim if he wants to, but I believe it's in town's best interest if he doesn't.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 11:52 GMT
#4229
If I were to guess I'd put deconduo on a fake claim. It's easy to be a vet when you're bulletproof AM I RITE?

But that means that:

1. Pandain has to DIE in arena game.
2. Wiggles is scum (but he doesn't show it, I just went over his posts, other than the fact that he's been kinda-ignoring Kav's scumminess)
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 12:36 GMT
#4230
On April 04 2011 20:52 CubEdIn wrote:
If I were to guess I'd put deconduo on a fake claim. It's easy to be a vet when you're bulletproof AM I RITE?

But that means that:

1. Pandain has to DIE in arena game.
2. Wiggles is scum (but he doesn't show it, I just went over his posts, other than the fact that he's been kinda-ignoring Kav's scumminess)

I'm going to flat out say Twikles is the black.

On April 04 2011 07:46 tnkted wrote:
Lets make certain of this.

Will lynching the hatter allow his bomb to explode BEFORE
the day ends, or do the bombs explode after night begins?

He's trying to make it easier for us to lynch John. Why? Because we lose two townies and a red.
Black wins.

On April 04 2011 08:01 tnkted wrote:
Cube, we'd get 2 mafia if we lynch john. Orgolove and Kav.

More of the same.

On April 04 2011 09:15 tnkted wrote:
I think insanious black because of the saving tack slip and also because all of hi
s posts in the black market are written VERY similar to his posts in here.
He has a very persuasive, aggressive style of writing that is difficult to hide.


More pushing on a townie. This day cycle is the first time he's called anybody black.

Prior to today all of his FoS posts have been "solid red reads" No black reads.

He's a fucking bus driver. That's a scum role. Reds have their mind control or whatever the fuck it is. Blacks have a bus driver.

He's black as night. Hiding in plain sight.
Life can only kill you once.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 04 2011 12:42 GMT
#4231
On April 04 2011 20:52 CubEdIn wrote:
If I were to guess I'd put deconduo on a fake claim. It's easy to be a vet when you're bulletproof AM I RITE?

But that means that:

1. Pandain has to DIE in arena game.
2. Wiggles is scum (but he doesn't show it, I just went over his posts, other than the fact that he's been kinda-ignoring Kav's scumminess)


Obviously you also didn't read my role claim....


Regardless, kav still needs to die. That roleclaim is far too convenient. I also feel there would be something in it about being rolechecked, as that would affect his BPness.

On top of that, Pandain needs to die. Everyone has forgotten that he replaced RoL and he's just lurked since he stepped in. As insanious is pretty much confirmed, it makes sense for Beneatherbot (if he's town) to vote for Pandain right?
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 04 2011 12:43 GMT
#4232
Oh and theres no reason for Pandain to vote for insanious, if he does win the game and chooses to kill insanious over beneather then kill him tonight coag.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 04 2011 12:43 GMT
#4233
On April 04 2011 21:36 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 20:52 CubEdIn wrote:
If I were to guess I'd put deconduo on a fake claim. It's easy to be a vet when you're bulletproof AM I RITE?

But that means that:

1. Pandain has to DIE in arena game.
2. Wiggles is scum (but he doesn't show it, I just went over his posts, other than the fact that he's been kinda-ignoring Kav's scumminess)

I'm going to flat out say Twikles is the black.

Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 07:46 tnkted wrote:
Lets make certain of this.

Will lynching the hatter allow his bomb to explode BEFORE
the day ends, or do the bombs explode after night begins?

He's trying to make it easier for us to lynch John. Why? Because we lose two townies and a red.
Black wins.

Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 08:01 tnkted wrote:
Cube, we'd get 2 mafia if we lynch john. Orgolove and Kav.

More of the same.

Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 09:15 tnkted wrote:
I think insanious black because of the saving tack slip and also because all of hi
s posts in the black market are written VERY similar to his posts in here.
He has a very persuasive, aggressive style of writing that is difficult to hide.


More pushing on a townie. This day cycle is the first time he's called anybody black.

Prior to today all of his FoS posts have been "solid red reads" No black reads.

He's a fucking bus driver. That's a scum role. Reds have their mind control or whatever the fuck it is. Blacks have a bus driver.

He's black as night. Hiding in plain sight.


+1 My thoughts exactly.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 12:59 GMT
#4234
On April 04 2011 21:42 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 20:52 CubEdIn wrote:
If I were to guess I'd put deconduo on a fake claim. It's easy to be a vet when you're bulletproof AM I RITE?

But that means that:

1. Pandain has to DIE in arena game.
2. Wiggles is scum (but he doesn't show it, I just went over his posts, other than the fact that he's been kinda-ignoring Kav's scumminess)


Obviously you also didn't read my role claim....


Regardless, kav still needs to die. That roleclaim is far too convenient. I also feel there would be something in it about being rolechecked, as that would affect his BPness.

On top of that, Pandain needs to die. Everyone has forgotten that he replaced RoL and he's just lurked since he stepped in. As insanious is pretty much confirmed, it makes sense for Beneatherbot (if he's town) to vote for Pandain right?

If Kav is what he says he is he will die tonight. He's about the best analyzer town has left. If he is
BPB he is no more. And if I were on either scum team there is no way I let him live.
Life can only kill you once.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 04 2011 13:50 GMT
#4235
On April 04 2011 21:59 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 21:42 deconduo wrote:
On April 04 2011 20:52 CubEdIn wrote:
If I were to guess I'd put deconduo on a fake claim. It's easy to be a vet when you're bulletproof AM I RITE?

But that means that:

1. Pandain has to DIE in arena game.
2. Wiggles is scum (but he doesn't show it, I just went over his posts, other than the fact that he's been kinda-ignoring Kav's scumminess)


Obviously you also didn't read my role claim....


Regardless, kav still needs to die. That roleclaim is far too convenient. I also feel there would be something in it about being rolechecked, as that would affect his BPness.

On top of that, Pandain needs to die. Everyone has forgotten that he replaced RoL and he's just lurked since he stepped in. As insanious is pretty much confirmed, it makes sense for Beneatherbot (if he's town) to vote for Pandain right?

If Kav is what he says he is he will die tonight. He's about the best analyzer town has left. If he is
BPB he is no more. And if I were on either scum team there is no way I let him live.


This is exactly why I don't believe his claim. He has been hiding out all game and not giving any real analysis. Why did he run for mayor if he was BP? Why hide if he has no fear of being killed at night?
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 04 2011 14:13 GMT
#4236
Yeah ok dec, we can deal with you later.

But yeah, we shouldn't leave the freaking arena kill a townie again because of a sc match. Just kill Pandain. -_-
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 04 2011 14:21 GMT
#4237
On April 04 2011 23:13 CubEdIn wrote:
Yeah ok dec, we can deal with you later.

But yeah, we shouldn't leave the freaking arena kill a townie again because of a sc match. Just kill Pandain. -_-


Not that I don't want to see pandain squirm or anything, but we should really begin to think about how lsb banking is going to work. Do we need to kill him? And what about the other bot player ? Did we forget about him?
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 14:22 GMT
#4238
On April 04 2011 23:21 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2011 23:13 CubEdIn wrote:
Yeah ok dec, we can deal with you later.

But yeah, we shouldn't leave the freaking arena kill a townie again because of a sc match. Just kill Pandain. -_-


Not that I don't want to see pandain squirm or anything, but we should really begin to think about how lsb banking is going to work. Do we need to kill him? And what about the other bot player ? Did we forget about him?



We only have one bot player. The other was a replacement.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 04 2011 14:28 GMT
#4239
deconduo, when you die, do you get rezzed right away or what?



Also, I'll be back in like, 5 hours. I have to go to some silly seminar.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 04 2011 14:54 GMT
#4240
Alright let's revisit each of these:
Pandain ??? Replaced RoL. Has been a bit spam happy and useless since. Alluded to being king or the next mayor. We have no next mayor and Lanaia has the king role. Pandain = Anti-King??? No fucking clue.
Jackal58 IG winner. IG started with 4 town 1 red 1 black. Red = Lemon Walrus, Black = Darmousseh, Townie = Annul and Tackster. Coagulation and Jackal58 confirmed town. Hold IG items.
OriginalName ??? Most likely red
deconduo Vet. Maybe. He could be a black hiding in town.
Kavdragon BPB. Maybe. Makes sense though. Other than getting shot and blown up he has offered good analysis on both scum teams. Not one sided. And if he were Black why claim being hit?
Coagulation IG winner See above
orgolove Red Scum
[red]kevconsim[red] ??? Most likely scum of one flavor or another.
Mr. Wiggles ??? I gotta believe at this point he's black.
CubEdIn Cop
ilovejonn Hatter
[red]Amber[LighT][red] ??? Seems to think our last scum list wasn't close. Did not choose to elaborate. Only reds would do that at this point in the game.
tnkted Bus driver
Lanaia King Her bodyguard was GGQ. He was green. Does not mean Lanaia is green but the likelihood of her not is approaching the boundaries of highly improbable.
Insanious Green something. Assuming CubeD is right about BBs role PM
Eiii ??? Role known to CubeD. Appears to be in the same category as Lanaia.
Beneather Another totally unknown. He does have an item that is apparently built for comfort and not speed. But still deadly? I'm going to guess he was town aligned. If I was scum there is no way in hell I would want to get mod botted for inactivity in this fest.

So we have 7 scum left and 8 town.
Town appears to most likely be in my eyes:
Eiii
CubeDin
Coagulation
Jackal58
Lanaia
insanious


Maybe town. Maybe black. I don't think we can afford to kill kav today.
deconduo
Kavdragon


Scum:
OriginalName
orgolove
kevconsim
tkntd
Amber[Light]
Mr. Wiggles

And 2 totally unknown quantities
Pandain
Beneather.

That's all I got. Kick it around.



Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 210 211 212 213 214 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 536
BRAT_OK 52
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31430
Bisu 2703
Shuttle 1714
Hyuk 1027
EffOrt 817
Mini 786
Larva 413
Soma 383
ZerO 234
firebathero 225
[ Show more ]
hero 136
Sexy 58
sorry 50
Mong 44
PianO 44
Hyun 43
Pusan 36
Trap 36
ToSsGirL 32
Killer 25
Terrorterran 18
zelot 15
JulyZerg 14
Rock 13
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9818
qojqva1675
Dendi977
Counter-Strike
fl0m2744
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1460
crisheroes1097
Liquid`Hasu625
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo990
Beastyqt658
FrodaN462
Mlord366
Hui .226
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX163
ArmadaUGS128
KnowMe119
Mew2King75
Trikslyr25
CosmosSc2 16
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• StrangeGG 35
• mYiSmile125
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7976
League of Legends
• Jankos1855
Other Games
• Shiphtur253
• WagamamaTV199
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h
INu's Battles
20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
23h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.